Print Page | Close Window

dead

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372141
Printed Date: Sep 23 2018 at 1:20am

Topic: dead
Posted By: oneluv
Subject: dead
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:08pm

Replies:
Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:17pm
I can't help but feel that it's disrespectful to refer to the First Daughter that way.

But, she is a cute girl, and will be a beautiful woman to be sure.Thank goodness for secret service protection for the rest of forever.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:18pm
cute girl. looks nice and respectable 

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:19pm
Oh Lord. Let that young lady grow up in peace

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:21pm
Beautiful child.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:22pm
How old are you? You really need to chill

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:27pm
Im a grown woman acknowledging the beauty that Malia has become. Her body is perfect as is her face. Shes growing into a stunning young woman, after going through in awkward stage. Please don't turn it sexual smh

Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Im a grown woman acknowledging the beauty that Malia has become. Her body is perfect as is her face. Shes growing into a stunning young woman, after going through in awkward stage. Please don't turn it sexual smh
your wording just made it be taken the wrong way. you seemed a little too excited there.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:37pm

saying somebody's body is crazy IS sexual boo...

you already brought it there....

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:42pm
Her body is enviable and its insane that she went from lanky awkward teen to gorgeous in what seems like overnight. If it came off as "excited" lol.... That makes sense cause to be honest I am excited! Shes a stunning well put together young black girl. She's an amazing representation of a young black girl coming of age. In this day in age we don't have a lot of good representation for young black women and she is physically (in my opinion) perfect... Perfect body, face, classy, well dressed and good personality. She an all around 10. So yes I am excited.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:42pm
I was wondering when people would start talking about the 1st kids in this manner. Just figured I'd hear it on Faux news first.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:44pm

Is her body crazy too? she is also a minor...

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:46pm
What does her body shape have to do with her worthiness to be a role model? Are you going for a fitness angle here? (trying to help you out)

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:47pm

Her body is crazy... If everyone had her body then everyone could be a supermodel and we all know that not the case. Shes got it all in life including a perfect shape.  Shes actually shaped like me... 5'10, long and lean with curves. She's built like a model! She's basically won the life lottery lol

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:49pm

Her body is crazy... If everyone had her body then everyone could be a supermodel and we all know that not the case. Shes got it all in life including a perfect shape.  Shes actually shaped like me... 5'10, long and lean with curves. She's built like a model! She's basically won the life lottery lol

Jonah Hill Cut It Out

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Stern SmileStern Smile

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:52pm
How old is she? She look older than me smh

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:53pm
Here is she going at night in LA? Is she by herself?

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

What does her body shape have to do with her worthiness to be a role model? Are you going for a fitness angle here? (trying to help you out)

That's not what I was trying to say... Im not trying to be offensive at all but I see your screenname is Blacchyna. I don't know if you idolize the stripper black chyna... But if you do, then what im about to say might not make sense.... Its about class. She has a phenomenal body and knows how to dress. People like Blacchyna have all the fake parts and like to wear things that show it ALL off. Malia has great shape yet dresses age appropriate and with CLASS. Young girls (women also) need to see that you don't have to show everything and can look AMAZING. To be honest she inspired me to go get a replica of her outfit.

Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:55pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kxKBZsJuXJU/TEn_OIxuc1I/AAAAAAAAABE/oB0T4X5x5e4/s320/Chris+Hansen.jpg

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:56pm
i dont know op i dont see anything amazing here. she looks like every other person.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:57pm

Do we really need to turn this into a educational thread about Black girls being historically sexualized at young ages?

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

I'm sorry OP but your comments make me uncomfortable....  

Are you going for shock value? If not, can you just stop before it all goes bad.
and by bad i mean painted as a pedophile 

I know some of you have an affinity for looking at other women in a sexualized manner but I don't. So if you feel that way that in your head that's on you...

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:58pm

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:59pm
I notice several women speak on a "child "shape . I disagree . I could never look at a child body and think about features that relate to adults . The first family children are growing up , but are not adults to critique body type in my op . I understand speaking on her beautiful hair and clear skin , but to go in on her curves as a child/teen feels so wrong in my world as mother and woman . I would stomp a person for speaking on my child body type . JMO Disapprove 

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:59pm
I just see a young lady wearing a tank top and jeans.  Don't most teenagers dress like that? 

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i dont know op i dont see anything amazing here. she looks like every other person.

Lets keep it real. Most girls/ women are not built like models. She doesn't look like the average person at all.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:03pm
OP has been hacked and is trolling...

Flame Troll

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:04pm
i dont see anything lookin model status here.... i dont know where you live but most ppl look and dress like her around these parts. very average. tbh lol

this thread is going downhill fast tho. lol i just answered but i read a few comments...LOLLOL abort op

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:05pm

looks like a tall kid, i wish i was tall. im 5 9 and im the tallest person in my family.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:06pm
This thread won't end well
And i am here for all of that

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:06pm

abort op

dont abort op, stand firm.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:08pm

That's not what I was trying to say... Im not trying to be offensive at all but I see your screenname is Blacchyna. I don't know if you idolize the stripper black chyna... But if you do, then what im about to say might not make sense.... Its about class. She has a phenomenal body and knows how to dress. People like Blacchyna have all the fake parts and like to wear things that show it ALL off. Malia has great shape yet dresses age appropriate and with CLASS. Young girls (women also) need to see that you don't have to show everything and can look AMAZING. To be honest she inspired me to go get a replica of her outfit.

lmao I know Creepy Christy over here aint tryna slick shade me....
Whats not classy is a grown woman salivating over a 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS body. Copying the outfits of children? Really? That's what classy ppl do? At least Blac Chyna is of legal age

And who are you to slut shame and police whats acceptable for women to wear when you over here talking about a child's body like you want her

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:09pm
I can't.... I'm done.... Take it as you will... Sigh...

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:12pm
Isn't she like 15? We're discussing 15 yr old bodies now? That's creepy imo not to mention she's a kid, she's more likely to be in shape than an adult. This is like a grown man trying to talk to or talking about your "developed" 14 year old body and how she's "bad". Man or woman saying it, it's still creepy

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:13pm

lmao I know Creepy Christy over here aint tryna slick shade me....
Whats not classy is a grown woman salivating over a 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS body. Copying the outfits of children? Really? That's what classy ppl do? At least Blac Chyna is of legal age

And who are you to slut shame and police whats acceptable for women to wear when you over here talking about a child's body like you want her
Here we go... Babe no one is trying to "shade" you. I refuse to defend myself against someone who brought balc chyna into the conversation as reasonable example. The spelling of her name is tragic enough. Hope you have an awesome day! <3

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Isn't she like 15? We're discussing 15 yr old bodies now? That's creepy imo not to mention she's a kid, she's more likely to be in shape than an adult. This is like a grown man trying to talk to or talking about your "developed" 14 year old body and how she's "bad". Man or woman saying it, it's still creepy

Exactly.

OP it's just the language you used is not appropriate when it comes to a minor. Stuff like that always made me feel icky as a kid and it does now as an adult.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:14pm
I tried to give OP an out but this is clearly out of line...some thunderup/ego (dictionary) style shyt...Ol Debra Lefay lookin ass

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:15pm

you seem infatuated with her shape

and her outfit is basic

Guess it came off wrong. Take it as you will.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:15pm
This thread is sooo weird. She's her mom's twin IMO.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

How old is she? She look older than me smh
no

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:28pm
i dont see anything wrong with saying a 16 year old has a nice shape. 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

looks like a tall kid, i wish i was tall. im 5 9 and im the tallest person in my family.

really? I thought I saw you [who I imagine you to be] on tv but I guess it wasn't youLOL

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:31pm
in some countries 5 9 is tall purple

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:34pm
lol bunz.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:38pm
They've grown up so fast

I'd be a mean mommy because there'd be no nightlife for her

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:42pm
^thats my only comment out of this whole thread lol

My mama would have said "nightlife who? Uh uh go upstairs and get ready for bed" lol

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

in some countries 5 9 is tall purple

oh I agree, that is tall (to me lol)
the guy on tv was about my height (no offenseLOLLOLLOL)

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:49pm
Y'all be having y'all women's studies books at the ready when y'all troll BHM. Y'all do too much. Every single fuccin time.

Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:55pm
truthfully being who she is, I think she should dress more modest. of course if you wear fitting clothes you cant hide a figure, but since she can pass for 18 I say she can reel it back slightly as far as the shirt goes.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:56pm

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:05pm
Wha happened here.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:08pm
Idk but google cache says this thread was titled

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:13pm
Oh...

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:13pm
*receipts*

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

*receipts*
ammmmm it was a pic of the Malia...read the fist 2 pages and u get the jist

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:16pm
I seen the pic she posted. I didn't comment because I was confused.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:48pm
This thread was all kinds of weird. What does black china have to do with anything?

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:01pm
yall have done the most.
if this was zendaya, it'd be a okay. if this was one of them damn jenners, yall would be talking sh1t til the cows came home
but obama child is black royalty and nobody better ever look at her.

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:03pm
This thread could have gone a lot of ways.......

but starting off describing a child's body as "crazy" is what got OP side-eyed.

"Malia is growing up beautifully!" as a thread title would have taken this discussion a completely different direction. I think.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:08pm
Folks stay criticizing lil Wayne daughter body and hoping it gets in order

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:13pm
But just to stir the pot build discussion....

Is BHM upset because Malia is not a family member and this forum is public? Because she's an Obama? Is it because "crazy" alludes to physical admiration?

Most black families have that little cousin thats a full C cup and hippy at 12. As a result they may not let her wear the same tank and shorts that her friends do because it looks "different." And if they don't, people are side eying the parents like "why do you have her out here like that? You know she's developed." The point is, its noticed and discussed. Hopefully privately.

The sexualization of women's bodies unfortunately does not have a start date. It's usually whenever they begin to fill out.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:14pm

I know GKisses, I don't talk about her body either

I think commenting on minors is weird

It is..

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:30pm
Here comes Cocoa,  late...

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I notice several women speak on a "child "shape . I disagree . I could never look at a child body and think about features that relate to adults . The first family children are growing up , but are not adults to critique body type in my op . I understand speaking on her beautiful hair and clear skin , but to go in on her curves as a child/teen feels so wrong in my world as mother and woman . I would stomp a person for speaking on my child body type . JMO Disapprove 
AGAIN !! I can't believe a grown woman be ok with talking about a child body . Nothing to do with her status . I bet my stash if one of the male members call out body parts on a child ,all hell would break out . Think about how you would feel if any adult spoke on your child body . I agree to disagree with a passion . Leaves topic .

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:41pm

how old is zendaaya?

I don't care who the minor is when we are talking about a minor

Exactly.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't participate in that. And in fact, I report threads/posts that I think are inappropriate when it comes to children. Not that reporting does anything.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:45pm
Zendaya is 17

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:43pm
Hey, where's the damn picture? I wanna see what Malia "curves" ya'll are talkin bout. Somebody drop a link!

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:50pm
I hate nala

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:53pm
what we looking at??? 8 pages and no dayumm quote?

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I hate nala
Hey BooWink

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:58pm
I saw the pics

pretty girl...she will be a stunner...

I feel old now too

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:01pm
whoa she's 5'11..sheesh. ..

she carries her height well

Where the hell is the pic? And why does it seem like I'm talkin to myself? I know you trashbags hear me. 

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I hate nala

Hey BooWink

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:05pm
i dont see anything wrong with commenting that her shape is nice. but leave it at that. op over here salivating over her keyboard...thats disturbing

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:09pm
The op didn't post a link an I ain't going find them

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

The op didn't post a link an I ain't going find them

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:15pm

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:15pm
So again what is a 6 year old doing out alone on the town in LA?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:20pm
Lol focusing on a little girl's body is weird...sayin her body is crazy should be applied to an adult..not a little girl

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

i doubt she was alone, it looks like she is getting into a backseat...perhaps secret service was driving her around.

and idk about a night life for a 16 year old either...
night life better consist of trips to apple bees and ihops no later than 10pm or sleep overs... cuz thats  all eanaj was doing at 16...

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:26pm
OP posted the following:

Shes doing an internship here in LA and they have pictures of her going out and her body is insane! 

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:28pm
I dont approve of her outfit. Those jeans are too tightErmm

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:29pm

Where the hell is the pic? And why does it seem like I'm talkin to myself? I know you trashbags hear me. 
DeadLOL

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:39pm

U wear overalls

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:41pm
she is dressed appropriately, a lot better than the teens I see out today. She is fully covered and her clothes fit her correctly.

Yah, but there is nothing sexy about a teen, her dad is going to have to deport some people.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:43pm

I came back because I like you . Google her BD for info on the pictures .
The President and First lady purchase the child a new car for her birthday and spent time at Disney world . You know she will be my age before she can go out alone as the President daughter without the secret service . CryHug

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:43pm
She has her moms body simple

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:44pm

I know you trashbags hear me.
 LOL !!!!

U wear overalls
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! LOLLOLLOLCry

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:45pm

U wear overalls
Well played. I will be back with a comeback soon enough, hoe. Didn't know you threw low blows SOUTHERNAngry

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:46pm
Y'all crazy.

She does look nice though. Lookin like her mama.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I came back because I like you . Google her BD for info on the pictures .
The President and First lady purchase the child a new car for her birthday and spent time at Disney world . You know she will be my age before she can go out alone as the President daughter without the secret service . CryHug

Lol *hugs* but i mean was she with friends? Maybe she went out with coworkers.

If she smokes weed is the SS supposed to tell or ro they turn a blind eye as long as its in private

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:52pm
I saw some overalls in f21...maybe they coming back LOL

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:58pm

U wear overalls
Well played. I will be back with a comeback soon enough, hoe. Didn't know you threw low blows SOUTHERNAngry

Hei!

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:14pm
OP YOU NEXT!!Stern Smile

Malia Obama went to a famous L.A. restaurant Monday night -- a restaurant regularly frequented by celebs and paparazzi -- and when the White House found out a photog took her pic, they went into DEFCON 1 to KILL the photos.

The 16-year-old went to Gjelina in Venice, CA with some friends. The photog got the pic as Malia walked out and then sent it to the AKM-GSI agency to sell. The agency posted the pic on its website for media outlets to purchase, but several hours later The First Lady's Office called AKM-GSI and asked them to please take the pics off the website and delete them from their files.

We're told Michelle Obama's people told the agency they had promises from various media outlets not to photograph the 2 girls when they were not in the presence of their father.

AKM-GSI then agreed, sending an email to the media with the subject, "URGENT SET KILL NOTICE."

The text reads, "Please delete the set of Malia Obama from your archive. The set was sent around earlier today. We cannot distribute this set."

Now here's what's interesting. Malia has been in L.A. over the last few weeks, http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/18/malia-obama-just-your-average-everyday-pa-on-set-of-halle-barre-show/" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

OP YOU NEXT!!Stern Smile

Malia Obama went to a famous L.A. restaurant Monday night -- a restaurant regularly frequented by celebs and paparazzi -- and when the White House found out a photog took her pic, they went into DEFCON 1 to KILL the photos.

The 16-year-old went to Gjelina in Venice, CA with some friends. The photog got the pic as Malia walked out and then sent it to the AKM-GSI agency to sell. The agency posted the pic on its website for media outlets to purchase, but several hours later The First Lady's Office called AKM-GSI and asked them to please take the pics off the website and delete them from their files.

We're told Michelle Obama's people told the agency they had promises from various media outlets not to photograph the 2 girls when they were not in the presence of their father.

AKM-GSI then agreed, sending an email to the media with the subject, "URGENT SET KILL NOTICE."

The text reads, "Please delete the set of Malia Obama from your archive. The set was sent around earlier today. We cannot distribute this set."

Now here's what's interesting. Malia has been in L.A. over the last few weeks, http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/18/malia-obama-just-your-average-everyday-pa-on-set-of-halle-barre-show/" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:27pm
I like muscle.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:32pm

U wear overalls

Hug

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:49pm

U wear overalls

Hug

Print Page | Close Window