Print Page | Close Window

Serves her right for being vain and stupid!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372128
Printed Date: Jun 03 2020 at 4:44am

Topic: Serves her right for being vain and stupid!
Posted By: JamCaygirl
Subject: Serves her right for being vain and stupid!
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:33pm

'The whole world has seen my butt': Woman who can FLIP her implants after botched surgery on the horrifying video that made her famous

By http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Margot+Peppers" rel="nofollow - Margot Peppers

A woman whose botched cosmetic surgery left her with butt implants that could be flipped inside-out has spoken out about the horrifying video that made her famous.

Former Las Vegas stripper Renee Talley, 45, said on last night's episode of E!'s http://www.eonline.com/shows/botched/news/556756/botched-patient-can-literally-flip-her-butt-implants-watch-the-insane-clip" rel="nofollow - Botched : 'My video has been seen in every country in the world. I think it was a million views in, like, five minutes.'

Far from being a happy five minutes of fame, however, it merely added to her plummeting self-esteem. 'This whole procedure has affected my life in so many different ways,' she revealed. 'I don't really look in the mirror at myself anymore because I'm not happy with the way my butt looks.'

Scroll down for video

Opening up: Renee Talley, the woman whose botched cosmetic surgery left her with butt implants that could be flipped inside out, has spoken out about the horrifying video that made her famous
+8

Opening up: Renee Talley, the woman whose botched cosmetic surgery left her with butt implants that could be flipped inside out, has spoken out about the horrifying video that made her famous

Uncomfortable: The videos popularity added to her plummeting self-esteem. This whole procedure has affected my life in so many different ways, she revealed. I dont really look in the mirror at myself anymore
+8

Uncomfortable: The video's popularity added to her plummeting self-esteem. 'This whole procedure has affected my life in so many different ways,' she revealed. 'I don't really look in the mirror at myself anymore'

In November 2012, Renee posted a video that showed how she could flip her butt implants inside-out, creating unsightly disc shapes in each cheek.

She explains the story behind the botched surgery in the TV show. 'I started altering my butt area in 2010,' she explained, putting it down to 'a little mid-life crisis'.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2683174/Is-SUGAR-responsible-rising-dementia-cases-High-levels-glucose-cause-memory-loss-study-finds.html" rel="nofollow - Is SUGAR responsible for rising dementia cases? High levels of glucose can cause memory loss, study finds
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2683206/Worried-youre-old-inked-Dont-youre-31-Cut-points-towering-heels-tattoos-baseball-caps-goatees-revealed.html" rel="nofollow - When are you tat-too old for an inking? 31 is the cut off points

She added: 'I wanted the volume and the fullness back at the top of my butt.'

Just six months after getting silicone injections, however, she began feeling sick. 'I was having a lot of fatigue, I had a lot of pain and sensitivity in my butt,' she recalls. 'I was having stomach issues and bathroom problems and it progressively got worse.'

Surgery gone wrong: The original video, posted in November 2012, showed how she could flip her butt implants inside-out, creating unsightly disc shapes in each cheek
+8
Surgery gone wrong: The original video, posted in November 2012, showed how she could flip her butt implants inside-out, creating unsightly disc shapes in each cheek
+8

Risky behavior: Against the advice of doctors, Renee chose to put new implants in again after the first ones were removed, which was what led to the problems
+8
Risky behavior: Against the advice of doctors, Renee chose to put new implants in again after the first ones were removed, which was what led to the problems
+8

Finally, she had an MRI, at which point doctors discovered that the silicone had migrated up her back and down her legs, attaching to her organs and resulting in autoimmune disease.

She knew she had to remove the implants, but when a doctor told her the removal would result in 'some deformities' since they had to cut out some of the tissue as well, Renee let her vanity get the best of her.

'Me being vain, I didn't want that,' she confessed. 'I decided to put an implant in to fill in the space where the silicone was removed. They wanted me to wait six months, and I said no.'

Consequently, the second surgery caused even more problems. Now, Renee was able to feel and move the implants when she put her hands underneath her rear-end, which she is seen doing in the viral video.

Positive influence: She said she hopes that her horror story will make other women think twice before doing anything drastic to alter their looks
+8

Positive influence: She said she hopes that her horror story will make other women think twice before doing anything drastic to alter their looks

Only herself to blame: Its something I did to myself so Im going to have to learn to live with it, she said. Im probably never going to be able to fix the imperfection. If you ruin it, you cant go back and fix it
+8

Only herself to blame: 'It's something I did to myself so I'm going to have to learn to live with it,' she said. 'I'm probably never going to be able to fix the imperfection. If you ruin it, you can't go back and fix it'

In the clip, she slowly manipulates the implant back into place while explaining: 'This is my implant flipping backwards. I don't think an implant's supposed to do that. It shouldn't be able to flip.'

Despite the profound affect the botched surgery has had on her life, Renee acknowledges that she only has herself to blame.

And she hopes that her horror story will make other women think twice before doing anything drastic to alter their looks.

'It's something I did to myself so I'm going to have to learn to live with it,' she said. 'I'm probably never going to be able to fix the imperfection. If you ruin it, you can't go back and fix it.'

Thread title taken from comments section...

Replies:
Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:35pm

Lipo and fat grafting FTW!

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:38pm
what were the implants? Bowls? 

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:39pm
Welp...every risk doesn't pay off. Such is life.

At least it didn't kill her (though the autoimmune issues she developed might).

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:44pm
Plumped-up lips and a deformed butt...smh. SHould've gotten a fat transfer.

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:45pm
I know a couple people that have had lipo & fat transfer done. At first the butt is really hard. I mean like a rock hard. Can't sit on your butt for like 2 weeks. Cosmetic surgery sure has come a long way.

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:45pm
Jesus be a set of squats...

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:52pm
serves her right???
I saw the episode and from what I gather people dont do the research and some doctors will do a surgery if you have money even though most of them are not qualified.
If you saw the episode she had this surgery done years ago.

So she maybe she didnt do all she could do but I dont think she deserves it she also now has auto immune disease.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:52pm
All her surgeries look a mess tho....

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:54pm
45 and still a stripper

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

serves her right???
I saw the episode and from what I gather people dont do the research and some doctors will do a surgery if you have money even though most of them are not qualified.

So she maybe she didnt do all she could do but I dont think she deserves it she also now has auto immune disease.

But it's her own damn fault though for not researching like she should've...

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

45 and still a stripper

CryDead

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:04pm

45 and still a stripper

she can still go straightLOL

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

serves her right???

But it's her own damn fault though for not researching like she should've...

When I have a personal opinion its mine and mine alone,when people do any kind of surgery they should do research thats obvious I just think the harshness of it serves you right dont fit.
There are millions of women with PS when their asses start deflating and dropping it will not be my problem but I will not be saying HA HA.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:14pm
I am so hooked on Botched

I feel a little sad for some of these folks that have been had by questionable Surgeons.

There is nothing wrong with tweeking something here and there, but some of them go way too far.   It's like recreating themselves.

It's must be so sad being someone who dislikes everything about themselves.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:15pm
welp Kim K fuccing up white women

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:21pm

45 and still a stripper
She doing it wrong.LOL

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I'm surprised they don't cut the fat off of chicken and pork and stuff it in their asses

now you giving people ideas

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Jesus be a set of squats...

nah even squats ain't gone help that
nah 

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:23pm

45 and still a stripper

She said I'm a stripper
And this my life... (my life)
I got kids I'm a wife... (fiiiivveee)
With bills to pay
So I... so I twist and shake

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:26pm
.......................... that's unfortunate.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:37pm
Jesus Christ

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:55pm
Damn....droppy ass.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:11pm
i cant see how fat would stay where it's supposed to

But at least it wouldn't cause autoimmune issues

She shouldve just waited to see what squats could do

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

it stays just fine
and looks more natural, in most cases 
and from what I hear when you gain weight it goes to the places the fat was transferred first

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

She had silicone first.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:18pm

gross.. I wasn't ready...

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:32pm

Finally, she had an MRI, at which point doctors discovered that the silicone had migrated up her back and down her legs, attaching to her organs and resulting in autoimmune disease.

She knew she had to remove the implants, but when a doctor told her the removal would result in 'some deformities' since they had to cut out some of the tissue as well, Renee let her vanity get the best of her.

'Me being vain, I didn't want that,' she confessed. 'I decided to put an implant in to fill in the space where the silicone was removed. They wanted me to wait six months, and I said no.'

Consequently, the second surgery caused even more problems. Now, Renee was able to feel and move the implants when she put her hands underneath her rear-end, which she is seen doing in the viral video.

She did way too much.

I can't understand how someone values a booty more than their health. May I never understand that kind of delusion.

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

<font style="font-size:1.2em;">Finally,
she had an MRI, at which point doctors discovered that the silicone had
migrated up her back and down her legs, attaching to her organs and
resulting in autoimmune disease.

<font style="font-size:1.2em;">She
knew she had to remove the implants, but when a doctor told her the
removal would result in 'some deformities' since they had to cut out
some of the tissue as well, Renee let her vanity get the best of her.

<font style="font-size:1.2em;">'Me being vain, I didn't want that,' she confessed. 'I
decided to put an implant in to fill in the space where the silicone was
removed. They wanted me to wait six months, and I said no.'

<font style="font-size:1.2em;">Consequently,
the second surgery caused even more problems. Now, Renee was able to
feel and move the implants when she put her hands underneath her
rear-end, which she is seen doing in the viral video.

She did way too much.

I can't understand how someone values a booty more than their health. May I never understand that kind of delusion.

IA, My friend and I always think what their butts will look like in ten years.
Ive already seen that the breast implants ripple when you dont get them replaced after ten yrs.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:04am
why don't they use fat for breasts then?

If plastic can't stay in place behind muscle how could fat? Wouldn't you body absorb it? But if it works, go 'head

She should just get the silicone removed and call it a day

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:25am
Her butt is now dinnerware

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:39am
that's awful but it goes to show whats really important

we all want to look sexy, but nan one of them niccas she trying to impress with this fake booty will be there to take care of her after surgery or help her with medical bills

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:43am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:11am
Thanks for the info SL

Gimme that makes me wonder why penile implants aren't as popular as breast implants or are they keeping it on the hush

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:32am
I'm kind of mad that penile implants are covered by insurance....Ermm

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:06am
say what?!

If that isn't using your system to benefit yourself 

Sexism is just confusing a bunch of silly double standards huh

Print Page | Close Window