Print Page | Close Window

Why do men hate virgins?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Relationships
Forum Description: Single, Married, Dating, or Other, Lets Talk About It.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372094
Printed Date: Dec 18 2018 at 1:06pm

Topic: Why do men hate virgins?
Posted By: CaramelRose
Subject: Why do men hate virgins?
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:03pm
I'm 28 years old and I am still a virgin cause I am waiting til marriage.Most laugh at me when I say that but I do not find it funny.Is it safe to say that I maybe alone forever  since most men are not gonna respect my beliefs?

Replies:
Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:35pm
From my experiences, "men" (and I use that term loosely) don't hate virgins, they just don't want to waste their time with someone who may not put out - which, in my mind makes little sense because women who aren't virgins may not put out either. A guy once told me that he wouldn't even consider a friendship if we weren't going to ultimately have sex Confused Other guys have pretended to like the idea of being with a virgin, but it was more of a challenge for them (i.e., being the first guy to hit). None of the "situations" have been long-term; once they realized that I wanted something with subsistence and more than a fling, they stopped calling and/or texting. One positive thing that comes out of these situations is that you don't waste time on someone; that's why it's best to know their intentions from the jump (and I'm good for asking, "What are you looking for?")

I never intended to be a 25 year-old virgin, but things are what they are. I know what I want, and I'm not going to settle. OP, it sucks, but we all have to go through bad guys before we get the one that is meant for us. I'm sure that you'll find a man who respects your beliefs. Have you tried looking for men who share religion and/or your beliefs? They may be more accepting of your decision.

What I have done, though, is stopped sharing the information with every guy I "talk" to. If he starts talking sex on our first phone call, then I know he's not someone I want to deal with. 

Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:42pm
I'll just stay single then.Not like men are checking for me anyways.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:02pm
They don't hate virgins, they actually love it so they can they experience what it feels like to "pop a cherry". I don't know why you are telling men about that, but I assume you were on a date.
I think those men laughed because they simply didn't believe you were one.

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

They don't hate virgins, they actually love it so they can they experience what it feels like to "pop a cherry". I don't know why you are telling men about that, but I assume you were on a date.
I think those men laughed because they simply didn't believe you were one.

Maybe it's a sign that I'm supposed to be alone.I don't know if I will ever find a man that respects me and my wishes.

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by CaramelRose CaramelRose wrote:

I'll just stay single then.Not like men are checking for me anyways.

Have you tried dating guys of your own faith/religious background? As I've said, they may be more open to accept your commitment to wait until marriage. They may also be practicing the same thing, you never know.

I've learned 1) to not focus on it and 2) that you get what you put into the universe. Live life. Do things you enjoy. Stop focusing on what isn't going right in your life and put that energy into what is going right. They guy for you will enter your life when it's time; you can't sit around waiting for it. If you keep telling yourself that no one's ever going to be interested in you, then you're not going to get anyone. 

You'll find someone, OP.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 11:34pm
This is that Jenita girl

Y'all, she's a troll.

She always comes here crying about something.
Just from that name, location, and this post, I knew it was her. You slipping, ma.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

Midna, how do you know she's Jenita?

And to add to this collection,

She's not exactly.. smart.

She makes a fartload of pity threads about men and being a virgin and is perpetually self-deprecating. She'll start getting rude and make threats against you and will even harass you in your inbox.

She's been doing this since 2009.
Do not engage.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 5:49pm
Midna leave me alone please.I am trying to have a good year without all this drama.I got enough issues I have to deal with as it is.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 5:57pm
No drama? Good!

You can start by refraining from posting dramatic threads like this.

You've done the exact same shtick for five years now.
Make a change. An actual change. :)

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:17pm

No drama? Good!

You can start by refraining from posting dramatic threads like this.

You've done the exact same shtick for five years now.
Make a change. An actual change. :)

I'm not gonna talk to you and you don't have to talk to me.This thread was something I wanted to get off my chest but I see it was a bad idea since people wanna out me.I will just stay to myself to avoid being a burden and a bother to everybody here.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:50pm
You've said the exact same thing for five years through many different accounts.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:55pm

You've said the exact same thing for five years through many different accounts.

Just leave me alone since you have something against me.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:49pm

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:40am
Caramel, your posts are very negative... self-deprecation is not attractive.

Go to this http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/why-men-love-marry-bitches-book_topic368193.html" rel="nofollow - thread , download those books, and try to follow the advices.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:16am

Caramel, your posts are very negative... self-deprecation is not attractive.

Go to this http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/why-men-love-marry-bitches-book_topic368193. - thread, download those books, and try to follow the advices.

I'll post stuff to suit y'all. Nobody knows me or what I am going thru in my life right now.I thought I'd be able to come here and vent without being attacked.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 11:27am
what? i am not attacking you, i am trying to help you. you posted here and on ttt jr about men and how you hate them, and i think you need some help. your self-esteem is low, you trash talk yourself and men... no wonder men dislike you!
i thought the book would be a good read to you and help you. sorry i bothered.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:25pm

what? i am not attacking you, i am trying to help you. you posted here and on ttt jr about men and how you hate them, and i think you need some help. your self-esteem is low, you trash talk yourself and men... no wonder men dislike you!
i thought the book would be a good read to you and help you. sorry i bothered.

I can leave if it'll make y'all feel better.You'll never understand me and I see that I wasted my time making this post.I'm not allowed to speak my mind.

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 9:58am
BHM detectives to the rescue

Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

Midna, how do you know she's Jenita?

And to add to this collection,

She's not exactly.. smart.

She makes a fartload of pity threads about men and being a virgin and is perpetually self-deprecating. She'll start getting rude and make threats against you and will even harass you in your inbox.

She's been doing this since 2009.
Do not engage.

Posted By: Petty LaBelle
Date Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:44am
LOL.  you guys need lives.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 6:50pm
oooh i remember this poster.  i spoke with her on the phone during a conference call a long time ago.  Hey OP!  her personality was exactly the same on the phone, so i kinda believe her plight.

Date Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Midna needs one.I just might delete my account and never return to make you all very happy.

Date Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

oooh i remember this poster.  i spoke with her on the phone during a conference call a long time ago.  Hey OP!  her personality was exactly the same on the phone, so i kinda believe her plight.

I will just leave BHM to avoid more conflict.I don't have a personality.

Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 1:42am

Who? The one who knows how to use simple ass google or the one who has repeatedly came back after being repeatedly banned for five years? LOL

Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 1:42am

Midna needs one.I just might delete my account and never return to make you all very happy.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 12:55pm

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL.  you guys need lives.

Why you hate me so damn much?I would "try" to get along with you but all you gonna do is try to make my life more miserable.I come here to get away from the bs but I see people wanna bring up my past.Let me live.

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 7:19pm

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL.  you guys need lives.

Why you hate me so damn much?I would "try" to get along with you but all you gonna do is try to make my life more miserable.I come here to get away from the bs but I see people wanna bring up my past.Let me live.

You come here to get away from the BS/your miserable life....and yet that's all that you talk about?

Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 7:23pm
juici go to my instagram and see the sign I made since you and the other heffas wanna call me a troll and shyt.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:31pm
i always see the subject line of this thread, but never clicked on it. now i see it was a trolling post lol
for anyone that is actually lurking the thread and is a virgin that gets snubbed, i just saw this on FB, i dont know the person that posted it, i was clicking on some random video clip and then saw the post. the guy looked like he was under the age of 23:

(Dis sentence right chere is mainly for da females)
1.Dnt get Frustrated and unfriend me or block me imma cool Brotha.
2. 2 chicks from TX yes imma respond to ur friend 1st i mean not on sum hoe sh*t but she suck stick and eat @$$ so of course she gets bump up n da line. Imma a freaky lil Brotha im not n2 beginners n da BedRoom or "oh my god its to big typa of bitches sorry. Dats for pretty boys w/ small D's dat need a Ego Boost... Girl PHUCK ME!!! Dats wat i came 4 freaky sh*t. Ride my D choke when u finna Cum on Top Hop off da D climax n my face untill it oozes to my ear drum then tongue kiss me and dats just da appetizers cuz imma eat ur @$$ after u eat mine

Posted By: moarsauce
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 5:14pm
wtf

Print Page | Close Window