Print Page | Close Window

J. rivers called FLOTUS a trangender.

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372082
Printed Date: Nov 19 2018 at 1:24am

Topic: J. rivers called FLOTUS a trangender.
Posted By: Tbaby
Subject: J. rivers called FLOTUS a trangender.
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:02pm

Joan Rivers is senile. Angry  There are jokes and then there are tasteless jokes.  Does Rivers seriously think she's being funny?

The comedian known for her lack of self-censoring recently officiated a same-sex wedding and was asked by a photographer if she believed the United States would ever see the first gay or female president. Her response was typical Rivers.

"We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," she said. "You know Michelle (Obama) is a trans."

When asked to further explain Rivers said, "A transgender. We all know it."

Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview

A representative for Rivers released the following statement to CNN from the comic about her remarks to the photographer:

"I think it's a compliment. She's so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already ... and if you want to talk about 'politically correct,' I think this is a 'politically incorrect' attack on me because I'm old, Jewish, a woman and a 'hetty' -- a heteosexual ... and I plan to sue the reporter who, when he turned off his camera, tried to touch me inappropriately on the a** - luckily he hit my ankle. Read the book ... if you think that's silly, wait to (sic) you see what I say about FDR and Eleanor!"

Photos: Celebs said what?! Photos: Celebs said what?!

Rivers is no stranger to controversy. In March 2013 http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/showbiz/joan-rivers-holocaust-joke/" rel="nofollow - she refused to apologize for a joke she made about the dress "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum wore to the Academy Awards.

"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens," Rivers said while appearing on the E! channel's "Fashion Police" show.

The Anti-Defamation League slammed Rivers, calling the remark "vulgar and hideous," but she said it was her way of getting people to talk.

"It's a joke, No. 1. No. 2 it is about the Holocaust," she told HLN's "Showbiz Tonight. "This is the way I remind people about the Holocaust. I do it through humor."

Of course, this latest dust-up coincides with Rivers' book, "Diary of a Mad Diva," which was released on July 1. Rivers' representative told CNN, "These are all funny jokes. The book is hysterical. The prologue says if anyone takes anything in the book seriously (he or she) is an idiot. And (Rivers) says if anyone has a problem with that, they can feel free to call her lawyer Clarence Darrow."

Replies:
Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:24pm
Why don't she just cartwheel her crypt keeper lookin ass to the grave already....

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:32pm
Ugly irrelevant people can say whatever they want

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:37pm
She takes being a Comedienne and freedom of speech a little too far.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:42pm
this quarter of an hour past death bish got some nerve.  

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:49pm
What she actually said was that FLOTUS is a tranny. Tranny is a derogatory insult. Akin to calling someone a nig.ger or the like.

It's not cute or funny to disrespect the president's wife in such a manner and she knows it. She would have lost every single job she had and be on the watch list if she said anything even remotely similar about a white FLOTUS.

Sickening.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:52pm
After she joked about her own husbands death, everything else just gets an eye roll.

She literally has ZERO filter

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Why don't she just cartwheel her crypt keeper lookin ass to the grave already....
This.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:14pm
She has no shame but we can at least get at the advertisers that support the show in E!. If it's still running. 

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:27pm
She made fun of the situation of the women in Cleveland that were kidnapped, tortured and raped for 8-10 years and refused to apologize so nothing this walking corpse does surprises me. I am surprised that she continues to get jobs.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:43pm
I want to say something curt and abusive but then I think about the fact that jr has to live with herself looking like that so that's good enough for me

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:45pm
Im gonna play devil's advocate and say that everyone is fair game for her. She really has no filter. Just as tacky as ever. I'm not surprised or even mad. I don't take her seriously.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:07am
Joan Rivers' kind...

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/neverhft/58983906/240246/240246_600.gif

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:50am
I'm legit waiting for this old crone to die.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:07pm
JR is just an ass.  she cant take criticism when its thrown back at her and god forbid someone says something about jews.  comediennes always have the worst sense of humor about themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEql7MEdS7Y

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:33pm
dang, how much she been messing with her face ?

Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:04pm
Tatee, apparently Joan can dish it out, but can't take it.  I saw that interview clip when I was reading about her comments about Michelle.  I used to like Rivers, too...years ago.  She isn't leaving a good legacy if she keeps up with desperate jokes to attempt to stay relevant.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:12pm
She just say things for shock value never been funny.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:49pm
another puss ass cracker white people continue to give a platform

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:57pm
This woman clearly has body dysmorphic disorder. Because ain't no way she looks at herself in the mirror objectively and then turns around and makes statements like this about other people.

Date Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 7:48pm
bumping for those who don't know what Joan said about FLOTUS last month.

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Joan Rivers' kind...

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/neverhft/58983906/240246/240246_600.gif

Shocked

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:36pm
Confused Confused Shocked

the blood is on AA's hands. LOL

Print Page | Close Window