Print Page | Close Window

Cop unleashes violent blows onto womans face

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372053
Printed Date: Dec 15 2018 at 3:43am

Topic: Cop unleashes violent blows onto womans face
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Cop unleashes violent blows onto womans face
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:02am
I'm still shaking in anger and disgust. This sheit has to stop.

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:21am
She better get paid.....his ass ran up behind her slung her to the ground and gave her nothing but face shots...they have a taser.....yet they never want to use it and when they do they mistake their gun for it and kill someone......

Plus these women beater need to be off the job....

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:26am
smh

Posted By: lumii18
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:39am
What a scum bag!

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:41am
How the fcuk do you resist arrest after you get tackled to the ground
was she resisting while he whooped her ass Sleepy
the fcuk?

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:41am
damn. we ain't gone ever know who that woman is. resisting arrest? foh.

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:45am
white men are so gotdamned volatile. fcking animals.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:54am
doesnt physical altercation implies that someone was fighting back?  he pounded the sh*t out her face and at no point did she do anything but protect her dome.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:16pm
She was in the fetal position the entire time tho....

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:25pm
they always say "resisting arrest". He was snuffing the sh*t out of her and she was covering her face.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:31pm
So he told her stop...she didn't.....and he feared she would be hurt so he beat her....for her own safety....makes sense.....put her in the hospital for keep her from possible getting hit by a car.....and technically she wasn't under arrest for anything......to many instances of white cops beating or being physically violent and excessive with black women.....I suspect many of them are abusive in their personal life as well.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:31pm
Can't even bring myself to press play

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:41pm
Disgusting....I hope she sues the sh*t out of those pigs

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:36pm
afraid she was going to get hurt?
fighting back?
wtf??

and that fag that came and help hold her down. omgosh. i didnt want to click the vid...now im loggin tf off...

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:55pm
I hope the media finds out who this woman is, and I hope she sues.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:35pm
Any new developments? Please tell me this is all over U.S. news. This is revolting. Black people need another movement. Seriously.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:58pm
I didn't see anything that she did that warranted him tackling her to the ground and pounding her face in. She ended up in the hospital. I'm so disgusted by that animal. He needs to be put down like a dog he is disgusting.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:02pm
^^When I first saw this video, I had heart palpitations, for real. Fukking animal. He real tough, dribbling on a WOMAN'S face like that, huh?

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:09pm
Looks like he took great pride & joy beating her like a man out in the street. Hope he has an informal meeting with several bullets.

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:38pm
I haven't even watched it. This is the only "urban myth" that has essentially been proved true w/o a doubt by the emergence of cell-phones cameras.
I think ALL law enforcement should be equipped with mics and body cams for our own protection!

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

I haven't even watched it. This is the only "urban myth" that has essentially been proved true w/o a doubt by the emergence of cell-phones cameras.
I think ALL law enforcement should be equipped with mics and body cams for our own protection!

Even with these events being documented on film, justice STILL eludes us. Until people rise up as a collective, this recordings are not proving anything without a doubt because whites choose to not believe the images before their eyes. What will it take for the apathy to end...
This should have elicited a Rodney King like reaction by now. Or is a woman being pummeled not of significance? After all, just yesterday there was another tape of black teenagers uppercutting girls in the neighborhood just cause they felt like it. It was too depressing to post.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:40am
Her family needs to come forth and claim her because LAPD has her on psych hold, after 72 hours she'll be jailed. 
They don't want her battered face in the media so they're attempt to hide her. 
They're also claiming she won't give her name, I doubt the PD is being truthful.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:05am
I can not effin believe this! This really eff up my morning.

What in the name of peace. He's pounding on her like they were squared up to fight. Weh deh pussnaanaa is going on in california? He's tearing off her effing blouse as well

Jesus wept.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:22am
im so angry!!!

WTF!!!!!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:31am
I really hope the CHP are forced to backtrack.  Cameras are everything ever since Rodney King...and ppl still try to make you believe what you're seeing is a cop doing their job.  He didn't even attempt to turn her over to cuff her.

Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Her family needs to come forth and claim her because LAPD has her on psych hold, after 72 hours she'll be jailed. 
They don't want her battered face in the media so they're attempt to hide her. 
They're also claiming she won't give her name, I doubt the PD is being truthful.

So she is a psych patient? I hope someone recognizes her as well. Disapprove

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:04am
Who do you call when the police are the criminals? He beat her with absolute rage and she was covering her face. 

He's an animal. Him being fired is not enough. He needs to be jailed so Bubba can make mince meat out of that ass. Literally. 

Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:04am
Are they following up on this story in the U.S.? I can't find any new information regarding this. She was in my thoughts all evening. The NAACP, some pro bono lawyer, SOMEBODY needs to reach out to her and find out who she is. The hospital better have pictures of her injuries.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:07am
my tv's been on the national news station for two hrs, haven't seen it.

Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my tv's been on the national news station for two hrs, haven't seen it.

Oh, this is fucced up!

Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:12am
This needs to gain major exposure like the Trayvon tragedy! They're trying to sweep this sheit under the rug!

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:47pm
This is why I don't with cops....especially white ones.
LAPD is the grimiest, most hated police force in the US. This is really pissing me off. That poor woman!!

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:08pm
We are not newsworthy.  We need more black cops. We should be able to call and request a black cop.  We are bare life to everyone but some of our own.  I say some because a lot of our own people have drank the kool-aid believing what the media says about us.

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

We are not newsworthy.  We need more black cops. We should be able to call and request a black cop.  We are bare life to everyone but some of our own.  I say some because a lot of our own people have drank the kool-aid believing what the media says about us.

hmmm.. and let a black male cop "get loose" on a white woman... It would be all over the National news, the International news - hell, the E.T. news.. (extraterrestrial news).. w/in the hour..

have martians calling demanding that justice be served..Confused

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 6:18pm
http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/104165304720258124937" rel="nofollow">

http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/104165304720258124937" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3BPGFM3KRE&google_comment_id=z12vxvjhrwj2gd2df22rtjipxm2sirezs04" rel="nofollow - 8 hours ago

I know some women personally who needs to be beat like that´╗┐

Sleepy

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 6:22pm
I hope this subhuman animal loses his job.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 6:29pm
wtf...that is crazy...phucking sick animal

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

hmmm.. and let a black male cop "get loose" on a white woman... It would be all over the National news, the International news - hell, the E.T. news.. (extraterrestrial news).. w/in the hour..

have martians calling demanding that justice be served..Confused

hell yeah! If a "big bad dangerous black cop" beat the sheit out of a "tiny sweet innocent white woman", the gates of hell will be opened.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:08pm
I haven't yet seen the woman's face. They're keeping this under wraps but I have heard the woman's family has come forth and it's said that she's a great grandmother.

They are HYW Patrol, not LAPD.

Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:55pm
wow. Where did you hear this?

This is pissing me off!

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:04am
Sickening

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:04am
I don't watch mainstream news so I don't know if it's getting coverage on there but I saw a Yahoo article about this and it elicited a pretty big reaction for a Y! article... it has thousands of comments with most people shaming the cop

http://news.yahoo.com/california-highway-patrol-beats-barefoot-bag-lady-video-181806931.html" rel="nofollow - http://news.yahoo.com/california-highway-patrol-beats-barefoot-bag-lady-video-181806931.html

Posted By: shannelle
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:46pm
SMH! This is crazy. Of course this cop will get a slap on the wrist and probably get paid to not work while they "investigate" police brutality happens alot worldwide and needs to change,and police wonder why no one wants to cooperate during robbery cases and homicides 

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:49am
any updates?

i mentioned in a failed thread yesterday that i can't believe how desensitized we have become to this kind of thing. myself included. it's become the new normal. unbelievable how easily we can shrug this off. 

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:59pm
did this happened in CA? because I found this:

Lawyer for woman beaten by cop: "It's unacceptable"

A graphic incident in Los Angeles http://www.cbsnews.com/news/after-california-highway-patrol-beating-community-wants-answers/" rel="nofollow - is under investigation after video emerged of a police officer beating a woman on the side of a highway.

The video was recorded along the Santa Monica freeway last Tuesday during the afternoon rush hour. In it, 51-year-old grandmother Marlene Pinnock is seen http://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-calif-officer-beating-woman-on-roadside/" rel="nofollow - being pulled to the ground and pummeled by an unidentified California Highway Patrol officer .

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/california-cop-beats-woman-repeatedly-on-the-freeway" rel="nofollow">
Play Video

California cop beats woman repeatedly on the freeway

It's unclear what Pinnock was doing walking along the highway at the time.

"The focal point of what she did on the freeway is simple. She got beat, savagely beat by someone who seemed to be trying out for mixed martial arts. And it's unacceptable," said the woman's attorney, Caree Harper.

Pinnock's daughter says police kept family members at bay for a week.

"They wouldn't let me see her. I don't know what was going on, but today was the first day that I was finally able to see her and talk to her and I just thank God that's she's alive," the daughter told reporters.

endahler07064.jpg
The lawyer, second from the left, and family members of a woman beaten by a California Highway Patrol officer hold a news conference.
CBS News

The arrest report stated Pinnock became "physically combative," forcing the officer to "place the pedestrian under arrest" with the help of a plainclothes officer.

The report also says Pinnock "did not advise of any" injuries, but Harper says her client is in pain.

"She has suffered multiple injuries. She is having to press ice compacts repeatedly on her body, face, arms, shoulders," the lawyer said.

Pinnock is currently in a medical facility under an involuntary psychiatric hold.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/chp-officials-vow-thorough-investigation-of-police-beating" rel="nofollow">
Play Video

CHP officials vow thorough investigation of police beating

The officer is on administrative leave while the department investigates. The California Highway Patrol says there's no need for an independent investigation.

"Our internal investigation process is very, very detailed and thorough and it has credibility throughout the country," CHP Assistant Chief Chris O'Quinn said.

But some community activists are calling for a federal investigation.

***The comments are so nasty, some people are like "hey wannabe thugs, just do not obstruct the law and don't fight back and you won't get beaten"Angry

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:02pm
A "physically combative" woman who decided to walk away from the officer? Of course

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:39pm
Physically combative? You have a white woman caught on camera slitting the throat of a cop and getting a slap on the wrist. This woman was just walking and didn't deserve that.

And I don't bother reading comments of videos like these on youtube or yahoo. Stories like these are magnets for racist degenerate psychopaths that have no power in their real life so they go online and spew hate online in the safety of their homes. 

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:20pm

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:59pm
Please let this woman get millions in compensation. I bet this animal is on paid leave.

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:06pm
The justice departments seriously needs to step in here! Are you kidding me? This woman is on the ground in a defenseless position, trying to protect her head from repeated blows. Unless there is more to the video then what is being shown, I don't see her being physically combative.

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:41pm
Crazy. I'm so livid. Just feels like we should do something to try to stop this mess. Even if it is extreme.

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Please let this woman get millions in compensation. I bet this animal is on paid leave.

They are having their own investigation, no outside party, therefore, most likely they will claim she attacked him first and the driver who recorded the "altercation" only caught him defending himself.

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:52pm
police kept the family members at bay for a week! 

what the hell kind of sh*t is this!

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:21pm
the officer in this case is still on the force pushing papers. 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:24pm
Sleepy

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:27pm
?

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 12:22pm
This has my blood boiling. People wanna call it police brutality. It's part of racism. From the title of this thread I just KNEW it was gonna be a white cop and black (or at the least Hispanic) person. He did that to her because in his racist eyes, he did not see a human being. 
And if this sh*t is about police brutality, why aren't we seeing black cops beating up on white folks, esp. white women?

I hope all these bastards catch ebola. 

Posted By: BonitaApplebaum
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:52pm
Dafuq was up with CHPs statement? We saw the fcukin video, we know what happened! They stated the obvious.

The physical altercation was the pig punching the crap outta her...
It doesn't explain why the force was so excessive...

Print Page | Close Window