Print Page | Close Window

Sucked 24 cocks for a free drink

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372047
Printed Date: Nov 17 2017 at 4:00pm

Topic: Sucked 24 cocks for a free drink
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Subject: Sucked 24 cocks for a free drink
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:19am

Reality star spotted in viral video of British tourist sucking 24 cocks for a free drink

Hosted by imgur.com

A video of a girl performing sex acts on more than 20 men in a Magaluf bar in order to get a free drink has sparked outrage after it was posted online.

Local Mayor Manuel Onieva has ordered a police investigation after footage of the sex party was uploaded to the internet.
The video shows a girl, who is believed to be a British tourist, performing the acts as men stand around a dancefloor and the person filming encourages her.

It has been reported that the girl was awarded a bottle of Cava, thought to cost just three euros, in return for completing the stunt.
So-called 'mamading' sex parties - mamada being a Spanish word for performing a sex act - are being increasingly used by Spanish bars as a way to tempt youngsters in.

Onieva says he 'completely rejects' the activities, and has warned 'mamading' bars that they face closure if they are found to have broken the law.

On Facebook and Twitter, users have reacted angrily to the video, branding it 'sick', 'disgusting' and 'really depressing'.
In a post alongside the original video, a user called Pajar Racos said: 'The area continues to invent ways to attract more and more young and this year has introduced a new trend in the local bars.

'It is "mamading". A practice that leads women into a contest in which they perform sex acts on the men in the bar in minimal time.'

Norwich footballer Nathan Redmond was among those condemning the act, saying: 'The video of the girl in Magaluf... Erm, is this what it has come too to get a free drink #sickening.'

Fellow Twitter user Orla Doherty added: 'Can you all give it a rest about this poor girl in Magaluf now please? It's really depressing all round.'

Molly Osborn said: 'Actually speechless at that video of the girl in magaluf.. She is vile and seriously needs her head looking at!!'

Hosted by imgur.com

However Melissa Mannion was keen to focus attention on the venue, saying: 'Shame on the girl, f*** off. No shame for those men for taking part? Or shame on the bar for allowing it happen?'

A user who identified herself only as Kerri added: 'It's funny that people are so quick to judge the girl who was in that video from Magaluf but nothing about the men taking advantage of her.'

Residents of Magaluf have long complained about drunken Britons wreaking havoc on the island, injuring themselves during all night drinking sessions and blocking off roads through towns.

Meanwhile Geordie Shore's Jay Gardner has confirmed he also featured in the video as the girl asked him whether he wanted to be 'number 25'.

The reality TV star can be seen at the end of the footage sticking his middle finger up at the blonde woman, who then walks away.

Replies:
Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:26am

worldstar !!!!

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:27am
Alias is the young lady white?

The person in the first pic doesn't seem the same as in the second

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:27am
Damn Bunz! You was ready with the quickness wit ya ol' ratchet wshh video LOL

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:29am
She's White and British

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

A user who identified herself only as Kerri added: 'It's funny that people are so quick to judge the girl who was in that video from Magaluf but nothing about the men taking advantage of her.'

bunz your vid isn't working

I curse worldstar 

This girl best not be black

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:36am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

bunz your vid isn't working

I curse worldstar 

This girl best not be black
you sure it isnt working ? worldstar is the only site i can embed that wouldnt take that type of video down

She's White and British

Oh ok

ion een curr no mo den

she aint even do it long enough for a Brotha to enjoy it, 8 seconds for a life of herpes.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:39am
This has been happening for years ..

This one time we went to Ibiza in 2001/2 and we got on the wrong party boat

And the Balearics Islands are like notorious with randy Brits doing "random sex acts for kicks"

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:43am
she's probably strung out on drugs or has a psychological issue

It's a damn shame but hopefully she'll be in rehab by morning, white tears are dried up pretty quickly

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:49am
She did all that for $4.08, these haoles.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:59am
She's gone need some serious antibiotics for all that scrotum juice collected in her throat

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:14am
Ewwwww...all that for a drink?

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

Ewwwww...all that for a drink?

Is there anything worth doing that for Confused 

Nope.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:19am
She's not strung out on anything

She's just British away from home doing what Brits do on holiday

Believe it or not

This is pretty normal behaviour for them

The other Brits can confirm this

We have nuff shows on TV, personal experiences etc to know that this is just them

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:35am
rickysrose does the sign of the cross

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 2:18am

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:34am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

She's not strung out on anything

She's just British away from home doing what Brits do on holiday

Believe it or not

This is pretty normal behaviour for them

The other Brits can confirm this

We have nuff shows on TV, personal experiences etc to know that this is just them
Yup, just a normal day.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:48am
THE THIRST... NO PUN INTENDED!

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:24am
All of those floppy wieners remind me of the wiener song from South Park.

One wiener, next to another wiener
Two wieners alongside yet another wiener (party, wiener party, party party, wiener party)
Soft wieners, nice and soft, non-erect wieners!
Keep them flopping, flopping wieners, floppy floppy, dangle wieners, dangle dangle
Five wieners in my face

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:33am
thats how yall do over in the uk?
mainly whites i hope…?

i would buy her a drink. Disapprove
didnt watch though. i forreal have a nasty taste in my mouth now

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:23am
Has she been identified yet? 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:26am
White women being white women......my son can't bring one home.....nicca better wait till I die.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:31am

It's a damn shame but hopefully she'll be in rehab by morning, white tears are dried up pretty quickly

No ma'am... Brits on tour, that's how they do.....

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:32am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

mainly whites i hope…?

mainly white trash behaviour

lol sandys gonna be clinging on to life out of spiteLOL

I'll around out out live all my chulren.....LOL

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:36am
Man, how do some people NOT have aids? Just how?!

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:27am
yikes..I refuse to click..

some women are just...............nasty...
and all this for ONE drink?

Her poor mouth...

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:48am
If a woman wants to lick 24 dicks let her lick 24 dicks.  Why does anyone think she's taken advantage of?

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:56am
^ I agree

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:22am
She's a stupid c*nt tho

All those strains of urine and whatnot

And then the Brits in the media acting all surprised like ..

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:30am
Anybody been to a popular spring break spot? Like cancun, or Miami? I went my junior year and everybody acted a fool. Some girls from my crew too. Sucking 20+ peens is out there but it wasn't nothing to see a group of dudes with one female. My poor eyes that weekend.

I think it's just people's excuse to be wild as hell when they get a few drinks in them. Don't think it's a geographical thing at all.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:33am
Dead yeah, I did springbreak in Cancun...lots of blonde sluts.

this is like a regular weekend for a white chick...hit up a military or coast guard party.  

i hear the same type of things go down at All-Star Weekends.

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:33am

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

mainly whites i hope…?

mainly white trash behaviour

lol sandys gonna be clinging on to life out of spiteLOL

DeadLOLLOLLOL

And technically this "girl" only sucked maybe 4-6 peens at most...you gotta add a couple of their childish looking peens together just to get a grown one SickCry

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:49am
I was thinking the same thing. What on earth were those?

Gross.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:49am
She could suck 100 dicks and I still wouldn't care

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:56am
24 cocks sounds like white drunk girl olympics. Annnd this is why I don't go out with them anymore. 

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:57am
a word from our sponsors

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

she aint even do it long enough for a Brotha to enjoy it, 8 seconds for a life of herpes.

deathnessDead

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:13pm
Those were some tragic peens....

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:19pm
but the peens are like this tho...

whats the point

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:22pm
And they were uncircumcised....all the unwashed dik chedda in those skin flaps.... *burps vomit*

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:27pm
I think I'd die a slow death if I was related to her. Sucking peen on cam is one thing, sucking 24 Owens on cam is another

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:30pm
http://s80.photobucket.com/user/lashyja82/media/Emoticons/5a3ig_zps62cbbf28.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

White women being white women......my son can't bring one home.....nicca better wait till I die.
Pretty much

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 2:04pm
Yuck

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

She's gone need some serious antibiotics for all that scrotum juice collected in her throat

they may want to dip dem peens in some garlic brine as well, cuz who knows what was transferred from one to the other

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Pretty much
dope avi is dope

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

the idiot who said that didn't even watch the damn video.
i mean, really, you suck 24 limp d!cks over a drink that costs 3 bucks?
I thought she svcked each one until they came.
And if anyone bothers to see the video, the b!tch was searching for dicks, no one was lining up for her to suck. She actually pointed at two guys as if saying "you or you?", so fvck that, she isn't a victim, she is just a dumb b!tch.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

technically this "girl" only sucked maybe 4-6 peens at most...you gotta add a couple of their childish looking peens together just to get a grown one SickCry

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

If a woman wants to lick 24 dicks let her lick 24 dicks.  Why does anyone think she's taken advantage of?

right. i'm more upset she did it for a $3-4 drink and not for thousands of dollars and of course no protection Dead

those d*cks are Dead Dead Dead Ouch  po lil tink tinks lol

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:29pm
i have never seen some of those sizes before

Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:58pm

Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:16pm

She dropped her Godly protection for a moment': Friend reveals Magaluf girl is from family of born-again Christians who have FORGIVEN her... as organiser of event claims he 'doesn't know what the fuss is about'

• British girl, 18, filmed performing a sex act on 24 men in Magaluf, Majorca
  • Donning pink hotpants, she was cheered on as she went from man to man
  • Footage was later posted online, sparking outrage among local politicians
  • Now, friend says she has been forgiven by family of born-again Christians
  • 'Her family love her and will protect her in their faith,' she claimed today
  • Girl's father reportedly 'praying for strength and guidance' at family home
  • Comes as organiser has claimed 'he doesn't know what the fuss is about'
  • Alex Collinson, 28, even described men taking part in the video as 'studs'

By http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Sophie+Jane+Evans" rel="nofollow - Sophie Jane Evans

Published: 11:45 GMT, 5 July 2014 | Updated: 14:01 GMT, 5 July 2014

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681472/She-dropped-Godly-protection-moment-Friend-reveals-Magaluf-girl-family-born-Christians-FORGIVEN-organiser-event-claims-doesnt-know-fuss-about.html#socialLinks" rel="nofollow -
660 shares
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681472/She-dropped-Godly-protection-moment-Friend-reveals-Magaluf-girl-family-born-Christians-FORGIVEN-organiser-event-claims-doesnt-know-fuss-about.html#comments" rel="nofollow -

- View
comments

The British girl who was filmed performing a sex act on 24 men in Majorca has been forgiven by her family of born-again Christians, a friend today claimed.

The 18-year-old blonde, from Northern Ireland, was captured on video working her way through holidaymakers at a nightclub in the island's notorious party capital of Magaluf. 

Donning pink hotpants and a loose-fitting white vest top, she was cheered on by revellers as she moved from man to man, encouraging each of them to take their trousers down.

Alex Collinson, 28, whose Carnage bar crawls helped fund his luxury Spanish villa and swimming pool, took to Facebook to defend the video, even describing those taking part as stubs
+7
Scandal: This is the 18-year-old British girl who was filmed performing sex acts on 24 men at a nightclub in Majorcas notorious party capital, Magaluf
+7

Organiser: Alex Collinson (left) organised the Carnage Magalluf event during which a British girl (right) was filmed performing a sex act on 24 men. He has defended the video, saying 'I don't know what the fuss is about'

The two-minute footage was later posted online and quickly went viral, sparking outrage among local politicians and women's rights groups.

But now, a friend has revealed she has been 'fully forgiven' by her family, who are said to have been 'deeply involved' in a born-again Christian movement for a number of years.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681197/After-truly-horrifying-story-debauchery-Magaluf-nightclub-SUE-REID-reports-The-island-spoken-British-girls-sell-bodies-holiday-cash.html" rel="nofollow - After a truly horrifying story of debauchery in a Magaluf nightclub, SUE REID reports from... The island where well spoken British girls sell their bodies for holiday cash
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680842/Everyone-wasted-shes-smashed-thought-good-idea-How-cheap-alcohol-goes-party-culture-led-shocking-video-British-girl-performing-sex-act-24-men-Magaluf.html" rel="nofollow - 'Everyone was wasted, she's smashed and thought it's a good idea': How cheap alcohol and an 'everything-goes' party culture led to the shocking video of a British girl performing a sex act on 24 men in Magaluf
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2681121/Sex-acts-public-drunken-orgies-Carnage-Magalluf-parties-shocking-video-filmed.html" rel="nofollow - Sex acts in public, drunken orgies and 'causing carnage' ... what really happens at 'out-of-control' parties run by Magaluf company involved in THAT shocking video

'She made a terrible mistake a few weeks ago and she has been fully forgiven. Her family love her and will protect her in their faith,' the family friend told the http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/we-forgive-girl-mortified-parents-3812954" rel="nofollow - Irish Daily Mirror .

'She has been a victim, a target of evil, of wickedness and she has most definitely been led astray in a vulnerable moment. She dropped her Godly protection for a moment – but that’s all it takes.'

Party capital: The 18-year-old blonde, from Northern Ireland, was captured on video working her way through holidaymakers at a nightclub in the islands notorious party capital of Magaluf (pictured)
+7

Party capital: The 18-year-old blonde, from Northern Ireland, was captured on video working her way through holidaymakers at a nightclub in the island's notorious party capital of Magaluf (pictured)

Footballer Nathan Redmond was among Twitter users who condemned the act, calling it sickening

Footballer Nathan Redmond was among Twitter users who condemned the act, calling it 'sickening'

User Ellie Stevenson branded the footage vile as social media users took to Twitter to vent their outrage after the minute-long clip was posted

Under Ellie Stevenson branded the footage 'vile' as social media users took to Twitter to vent their outrage after the minute-long clip was posted

But the friend added that while the girl's family have forgiven her, they remain 'heartbroken and devastated' by the incident, which took place during a Carnage Magalluf event last month.

The girl's father, who was said to be 'praying for strength and guidance' at the family home, refused to comment on his daughter's actions yesterday.

It comes as the organiser of the event has claimed that he 'doesn't know what all the fuss is about' as it was just 'an average night' in Magaluf.

Alex Collinson, 28, whose Carnage bar crawls help fund his luxury Spanish villa and swimming pool, took to Facebook to defend the video, even describing those taking part as 'stubs'.

Luxurious: Mr Collinsons Carnage bar crawls help fund his luxury Spanish villa and swimming pool (above)
+7

Luxurious: Mr Collinson's Carnage bar crawls help fund his luxury Spanish villa and swimming pool (above)

'Don't no what all the fuss is about, it's an average night on Carnage bar crawl... turning inbetweeners into studs in six hours (sic),' he wrote on the social-networking site.

Mr Collinson, a fan of kickboxing, was investigated by police in May after allegedly attacking four members of a stag do, according to http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5734595/Sleazy-pub-crawl-Mr-Big-Alan-Collinson-doesnt-know-what-fuss-is-about.html" rel="nofollow - The Sun . Two of the men reportedly had their jaws broken, while the other two suffered facial and head injuries.

On Thursday night, police launched an inquiry into the girl's actions, which were said to be the result of an 'out-of-control' party atmosphere in which everyone was 'wasted'.

Backlash: The images have provoked a debate on Twitter, with some coming to the defence of the girl
+7

Backlash: The images have provoked a debate on Twitter, with some coming to the defence of the girl

A man called Kieran, 26, who said he was at the club at the time, said the girl had agreed to perform the sex act after being told by party organisers she would win a 'holiday'.

But her prize, in fact, reportedly turned out to be a cocktail named 'Holiday', made from gin, vodka, peach schnapps, blackcurrant liqueur and fruit juice.

Geordie Shore's Jay Gardner, who also featured in the video but did not take part in the game, claimed the girl had been swept up in Magaluf's 'wild, everything-goes' culture.

TV star: Geordie Shores Jay Gardner, who also featured in the video, said the girl had been swept up in Magalufs wild, everything-goes culture
+7

TV star: Geordie Shore's Jay Gardner, who also featured in the video, said the girl had been swept up in Magaluf's 'wild, everything-goes' culture

'This girl's gone on holiday, got fuelled with alcohol, someone's suggested it, she's smashed and thought it's a good idea,' he told http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5732514/magaluf-sex-acts-girl-duped-into-winning-a-holiday-cocktail.html" rel="nofollow - The Sun yesterday.

The shocking video, posted on local newspaper sites, shows the DJ apparently counting the number of men the girl notched up on the dancefloor, while playing the song Sexy and I Know It.

The men can be seen sporting T-shirts from Carnage Magalluf, which is not linked to Carnage UK, a separate party organiser.

Meanwhile, several holidaymakers are captured taking photos of the 'game' on their mobile phones.

The girl, who is reportedly still in her job as a mobile phone sales rep, is believed to have flown to Spain for seven-night holiday with a friend last month.

Locals immediately suggested she was British, as are the vast majority of tourists in a resort which has a reputation for excess.

Dozens of posts about the incident appeared on Carnage Magaluf's Twitter feed, with some claiming it happens ‘everywhere every day’.

Reports said other tourists were being offered free drinks in similar sex competitions.

But the footage has been described by many as a new low in Magaluf, where pub crawls were regulated for the first time this year following complaints.

On Thursday, Spanish mayor Manu Onieva voiced his ‘absolute indignation’ and said police were investigating the practice that local press have dubbed ‘mamading’ – a play on the crude Spanish word for a sex act, ‘mamada’.

Benefits Streets White Dee, who claims £10,000 a year in benefits was a guest of Carnage Magaluf in May
+7

Benefits Street's White Dee, who claims £10,000 a year in benefits was a guest of Carnage Magaluf in May

Benefits Street star White Dee was a guest of Carnage Magalluf in May and was photographed at a party wearing the company’s T-shirt.

The 42-year-old mother of two, real name Deirdre Kelly, claims £10,000 a year in benefits but flew to the resort despite being ‘too depressed’ to work. She returned to the resort last month and had been due to go on another pub crawl organised by the firm.

Earlier this week, Spain’s Women’s Institute called the video ‘degenerate, discriminatory and unfair’ towards women.

'She has been a victim, a target of evil, of wickedness and she has most definitely been led astray in a vulnerable moment'
Family friend

Meanwhile, the More for Majorca opposition party demanded that the activity be penalised, saying it was ‘an absolutely irresponsible and unhealthy way of enjoying leisure time’.

Politician David Abril asked: ‘Where is the responsible tourism we all want?’

Residents of Magaluf have long complained about drunken Britons wreaking havoc on the island, injuring themselves during all night drinking sessions and blocking off roads through towns.

The destination, popular for its cheap clubs and bars, has earned its reputation as one of the top places for drinking and clubbing holidays in Europe. 

It is especially popular with British tourists, who will fill the hundreds of bars on a 24-hour basis until September.

Carnage Magaluf could not be contacted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681472/She-dropped-Godly-protection-moment-Friend-reveals-Magaluf-girl-family-born-Christians-FORGIVEN-organiser-event-claims-doesnt-know-fuss-about.html#ixzz36cSd9Yfy" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681472/She-dropped-Godly-protection-moment-Friend-reveals-Magaluf-girl-family-born-Christians-FORGIVEN-organiser-event-claims-doesnt-know-fuss-about.html#ixzz36cSd9Yfy
Follow us: http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter | http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:30pm
I have random thoughts about human civilization collapsing in 1,000 years and aliens coming to this planet, looking for evidence of past intelligent life and finding these these kind of videos. I wonder what their conclusion of our species will be.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:36pm
First, that video was hard to watch. Mainly because those dacks were so small.

Posted By: DixieDarlin
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:40pm
Right, I was more struck by how tiny all of those peens were than the actual girl.

Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I have random thoughts 

why dont you post them in the random thoughts/random comments threads…? 

Posted By: wezy2005
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

First, that video was hard to watch. Mainly because those dacks were so small.

Some of them penises look like they were no thicker or longer then my thumb...WTF!!!...they should be ashamed for whipping that sht out in public!!             

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:15pm
*my 1st thought was damm, those are puppy dog tailsNuke
*my 2nd thought was she'll be aight, a black dude somewhere is looking to contact her to wife her up and save her and procreate with her by any means necessaryStern Smile

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:32pm
She need management, where is Bishop Don Juan when you need him?

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

• Girl's father reportedly 'praying for strength and guidance'

idk why this made me BOL Dead

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:06pm
at the end of the day, it is her human right to be a heaux.
nevertheless my son wont be bringing home a yt woman either Stern Smile

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:44pm
Disgust.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:48pm
Look I'll add Negril Jamaica to the list of places where white ladies act __________. I mean while i've never seen anything close to that video I've seen foul stuff, just foul.

I'm not being funny here but, on average is this what white men are working with? Is this why i see so much more cuckold PICS than i used to? I'm being funny here: I shall not side eye women anymore for fetishizing black peen.

I love bunz! I laughed long and hard at that one.

Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:55pm

I have random thoughts about human civilization collapsing in 1,000 years and aliens coming to this planet, looking for evidence of past intelligent life and finding these these kind of videos. I wonder what their conclusion of our species will be.

this made me laugh.

Was it a timed thing? Is there at least one fellow who said "no thanks"? I couldn't determine if there was.

I do not understand "trains" or vag or peen eating/licking contests. I did once see a vag eating contest where the 3rd contestant a short buff young fellow took his shirt off and wiped down the young lady's naughty bits before diving in. At least he did that. He won, surprisingly beat out an old guy tooShocked

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:56pm
I didn't want to click and experience unnecessary white skankiness but now I feel I have to see just how ridiculous Spanish dicc is...

Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I didn't want to click and experience unnecessary white skankiness but now I feel I have to see just how ridiculous Spanish dicc is...

Highly doubt there was any Spanish specimens there...

All proudly British.....

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:03pm
These dudes are just as disgusting as she is though. This club is probably the point of origin of a new herpes strain. And for what? It's not like they had time to get off.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:10pm
I hope that drink was strong.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

this made me laugh.

Was it a timed thing? Is there at least one fellow who said "no thanks"? I couldn't determine if there was.
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I do not understand "trains" or vag or peen eating/licking contests. I did once see a vag eating contest where the 3rd contestant a short buff young fellow took his shirt off and wiped down the young lady's naughty bits before diving in. At least he did that. He won, surprisingly beat out an old guy too</span>Shocked

wow. i'm so intrigued lol.

so did the chic choose who ate her the best? or did the audience observe technique/skills? was this a spur of the moment contest??

Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:27pm
lol i never clicked either but now yall got me interested in seeing these baby dacks. 

im in public right now though.. 

Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:11pm
The young lady chose the winner i believe.

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:13pm

And this is why all yt people do stupid ish??

When they shoot up people, commit crimes, and suck up 3 inchers on camera, they have psych issues.They can't just be idiots Sleepy

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:12am

And they were uncircumcised....all the unwashed dik chedda in those skin flaps.... *burps vomit*

Jeezus, Gawd no.  *releases long bile filled burp* Dead

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:01am
So you were right afro, this is very common there apparently...

After a truly horrifying story of debauchery in a Magaluf nightclub, SUE REID reports from... The island where well spoken British girls sell their bodies for holiday cash

• Thousands of British teenagers see a trip to Magaluf as a 'rite of passage'
  • They party on a seedy street filled with neon-lit bars and lap-dancing joints
  • Teenage girl from UK was filmed performing a sex act in public on 24 men after being told she would win a 'holiday' in video that has gone viral
  • Police on Majorca said the Britons visiting 'get younger every year'

By http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Sue+Reid" rel="nofollow - Sue Reid

Published: 17:07 EST, 4 July 2014 | Updated: 02:46 EST, 5 July 2014

Scandal: This is the 18-year-old British girl who was filmed performing sex acts on 24 men at a nightclub

Scandal: This is the 18-year-old British girl who was filmed performing sex acts on 24 men at a nightclub

Tonight, and every night in summer, thousands of British teenagers will stumble drunkenly up and down the noisy ‘Magaluf’ strip, a seedy street of neon-lit bars, lap-dancing joints, sex shops and cheap kebab take-aways on the island of Majorca.

This hellish place is party central for young Britons who view a holiday of hot sun, dirt-cheap booze and wild carousing from midnight until dawn on the strip, called Punta Balena, as a ‘rite of passage’ into adulthood.

By six in the morning, when the deafening dance music stops on the orders of the authorities, the pavement of Punta Balena is awash with vomit, and littered with empty plastic cocktail glasses.

Lying at the feet of those revellers who are still standing is the tell-tale paraphernalia of so-called ‘hippy crack’ — the countless deflated red and blue balloons that have been used to fill young lungs with laughing gas (nitrous oxide).

At £3.90 a shot, they give holiday makers a burst of euphoria similar, it is said, to a snort of cocaine.

It was amid this mayhem that a teenage girl from the UK performed a sex act in  public on 24 men in succession after attending a night-time party organised by an outfit called Carnage Magaluf. She had apparently been told she would be rewarded for her efforts with a free holiday.

Whatever the truth of this, the 18-year-old from Northern Ireland was filmed with one man after another on the dance-floor of a popular bar, just off the strip, encouraged by yelling youngsters, one of whom caught the sordid episode on a mobile phone.

The clip is now viral on the internet and it’s been reported that the promised  ‘holiday’ was — in reality — a £4 cocktail made with gin, vodka, peach schnapps, blackcurrant liqueur and fruit juice.

Carnage Magaluf, an outfit renowned for running £20-a-head, hours-long drinking parties sprinkled with competitive sex games in Punta Balena, has since put out a Twitter statement saying that the girl was not offered a cocktail in exchange for the hideously degrading act but — even more shockingly — chose to do it herself without coercion of any kind.

Last night, Majorca’s government reacted with horror to the film, blaming the boozy, lewd behaviour of British tourists, both male and female, on their bad upbringing.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680842/Everyone-wasted-shes-smashed-thought-good-idea-How-cheap-alcohol-goes-party-culture-led-shocking-video-British-girl-performing-sex-act-24-men-Magaluf.html" rel="nofollow - 'Everyone was wasted, she's smashed and thought it's a good idea': How cheap alcohol and an 'everything-goes' party culture led to the shocking video of a British girl performing a sex act on 24 men in Magaluf
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2680475/Briton-arrested-Magaluf-biting-bathers-high-Cannibal.html" rel="nofollow - British tourist restrained by 10 policemen after biting holidaymakers on Magaluf beach 'while high on party drug Cannibal'
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679321/Mayor-demands-police-investigation-British-girl-filmed-performing-sex-act-24-men-two-minutes-win-3euro-bottle-Cava-Magaluf-bar.html" rel="nofollow - British girl filmed performing a sex act on 24 men in two minutes at Magaluf bar was 'told she would win a "holiday"... but it was just the name of a £4 cocktail'
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2681121/Sex-acts-public-drunken-orgies-Carnage-Magalluf-parties-shocking-video-filmed.html" rel="nofollow - Sex acts in public, drunken orgies and 'causing carnage' ... what really happens at 'out-of-control' parties run by Magaluf company involved in THAT shocking video

‘This sort of behaviour cannot be tolerated. It gives our island and women a  terrible image. We regard it as outrageous and we have to stop it whichever way we can,’ said spokeswoman Nuria Riera.

And in a swipe at British education, she added: ‘There are people who come here with certain types of behaviour or educational patterns that need to be fought against in their own country.’

To anyone who hasn’t witnessed the strip in the early hours, the film incident might seem inconceivable. 

High spirits: Young Brits enjoy a night on the town, but others are out of control. By six in the morning the pavement of Punta Balena is awash with vomit, and littered with empty plastic cocktail glasses
+4

High spirits: Young Brits enjoy a night on the town, but others are out of control. By six in the morning the pavement of Punta Balena is awash with vomit, and littered with empty plastic cocktail glasses

But I am not surprised. When I spent a week investigating what goes on in Punta Balena I found that plenty of British girls are willingly performing sex acts to help pay for their holiday fun.

I watched five girls aged 18 to 22 from Hull drunkenly walk up and down the strip at 2am, pulling up their T-shirts to bare their breasts.

Short of money, they were offering boys the chance to suck their nipples in exchange for a couple of euros.

One of them, a well-spoken, dark-haired teenager called Jessica who had just left school after taking her A-levels and was heading for  university, told me as she sat on a wall at the end of Punta Balena: ‘It seems a good way to get a bit of extra money for the holiday spend.

‘We have all had a bit to drink. I realise you could call it “minor prostitution”. If our parents found out, they’d go mad.’

The girls said they collected 62 euros in an hour of parading their bodies. ‘It was our idea,’ laughed Jessica. ‘We had heard from other British girls it was the thing to do. None of the men tried to hurt or attack us, but perhaps that was because they were so hammered too.’

We have all had a bit to drink. I realise you could call it “minor prostitution. If our parents found out, they'd go mad' - A British teenager

Nearby I noticed a girl, one of many, lying half naked in the gutter. She was so drunk she could not give her name to police or the ambulance team who took her to hospital to have her stomach pumped.

Surrounded by scantily-clad friends, clutching each other to stay upright, the girls with Welsh accents had trouble even remembering the hotel where they were staying.

At 3am in a noisy Punta Balena bar, a disc jockey used his microphone to shout at a girl in her  teens to strip off her top and bra, climb on a table and balance a vodka/Red Bull cocktail on her naked bosom.

The men in the bar were then urged to have a go at removing the glass with their teeth and their hands tied behind their backs, before drinking the concoction.

There was no shortage of drunken male takers and the girl, full of booze herself, finally fell off the table into the baying onlookers.

No surprise, then, that a recent survey of 700 British youngsters in Majorca found that 15 per cent had been sexually harassed and 2 per cent raped while on holiday there — some of them, no doubt, in Magaluf.

On my visit, I heard persistent rumours of girl holidaymakers being raped.

Seedy: Thousands of young revellers stumble drunkenly up and down the noisy Magaluf strip, a street of neon-lit bars, lap-dancing joints, sex shops and cheap kebab take-aways (file picture)
+4

Seedy: Thousands of young revellers stumble drunkenly up and down the noisy Magaluf strip, a street of neon-lit bars, lap-dancing joints, sex shops and cheap kebab take-aways (file picture)

The revellers themselves told me that many do not report the attacks because they are so drunk or drugged they cannot remember the next morning who has accosted them or where exactly on the quarter-mile stretch of Punta Balena it happened.

Despite all this, Magaluf is a  magnet for 12,000 youngsters from the UK every summer as they celebrate the end of exams or school days.

It is now the place to be because, they told me, Ibiza is ‘too expensive’ and the once-popular Newquay in Cornwall is ‘too cold’.

One senior Majorcan police officer whom I asked about the depraved British behaviour told me sadly: ‘The kids who come here from your country are getting younger each year. They used to be in their early 20s and now are as young as 16. They come here without their parents and without any kind of supervision.

‘They all seem desperate to drink to excess, which is bewildering to the Spanish. There are plenty wanting cannabis and ecstasy tablets, too.

‘The kids who come here from your country are getting younger each year' - Senior Majorcan police officer

‘We feel we have lost the battle against the British partying in this way. We have officers who patrol the Balena strip where they go at night, and then in the morning we are left to clear up the mess.’

A holiday website — aptly called Shagalluf.com, and which promotes the Punta Balena clubs and drinking parties — recently put up a warning aimed at young female  holidaymakers that ‘extreme inebriation’ might mean they cannot find their way home, may accept lifts with strangers and run the risk of sexual assault as a result.

The girl at the centre of the new storm is being slammed on Twitter posts as a ‘sl*g’ and ‘a shame to her parents’.

Other posts boast that the film of her is mild stuff compared with the sexual antics they have captured on their mobile phones while partying in Magaluf. But she is, of course, not the only ‘villain’ of the piece by any means.

Twenty-four young men are also to blame — some of them believed to be only 16 or 17 — and they revelled in the vile episode.

Yesterday, another sordid video emerged showing a young brunette girl performing sex acts on all-too-willing male revellers at a bar on the strip, while others encourage them and film it on their mobiles.

The same video reveals a second girl having sex with a man, surrounded by young male partygoers, with some leaning in to the grope her. The man is wearing a T-shirt bearing the slogan: ‘What happens in Majorca stays in Majorca.’

Backlash: The video posted of the 18-year-old girl prompted debate on social media, with some, including this user, taking to the internet to defend the British girl involved
+4

Backlash: The video posted of the 18-year-old girl prompted debate on social media, with some, including this user, taking to the internet to defend the British girl involved

I found another internet video of a girl, in suspenders and little else, being touched in the genitals by a man as she lies on a bar in a club.

And there is plenty of other footage of rowdy, inebriated groups of British men on the Punta Balena strip going up to girls and surrounding them threateningly.

Some of the males are wearing T-shirts proclaiming: ‘50 ways of sex’, in a nod to the best-selling erotic novel.

Only this week a British holidaymaker was wrestled to the ground by a dozen police after he attacked and bit tourists on the beach near the strip.

The 28-year-old is thought to have taken an experimental drug dubbed Cannibal — one of a number of mind-bending new narcotics being peddled to young holidaymakers — and confessed to swallowing a cocktail of pills.

Cannibal is also being linked to a 17-year-old British girl being taken to hospital after she bit other revellers early on Wednesday morning.

She claimed afterwards she had only had two drinks and no drugs, and police are investigating whether her drinks had been spiked.

Meanwhile, police have increased their patrols of the strip and launched an inquiry into the internet film.

Mayor Manu Onieva has also voiced his ‘absolute indignation’ at the British teenager’s performance, which the Majorcan press dubbed ‘mamading’, a play on the Spanish word of ‘mamad’ for sex act.

It remains to be seen whether the authorities, despite their strong words condemning the Britons’ behaviour, are posturing — after all, millions of euros pour into Magaluf courtesy of Punta Balena’s tourists — or if the latest shocking episode will, at last, stop the party in what Spaniards themselves now call the town of ‘Sodom and Gomorrah’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681197/After-truly-horrifying-story-debauchery-Magaluf-nightclub-SUE-REID-reports-The-island-spoken-British-girls-sell-bodies-holiday-cash.html#ixzz36lABEUWp" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681197/After-truly-horrifying-story-debauchery-Magaluf-nightclub-SUE-REID-reports-The-island-spoken-British-girls-sell-bodies-holiday-cash.html#ixzz36lABEUWp

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:46am
NSFW…
this made me think of this thread. 

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:07am

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:08am

^^^Shocked Cry

I avoided watching the video till now...those limp pieces of flesh omg

that gif kills me everytime.Cry

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:37am
I wish I could remember those TV show titles

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:28am

The island where well spoken British girls sell their bodies for holiday cash

LOL

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

When they shoot up people, commit crimes, and suck up 3 inchers on camera, they have psych issues.They can't just be idiots Sleepy

Do you think if she was black, people would have just said she's a heaux?

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:37am

So you were right afro, this is very common there apparently...

After a truly horrifying story of debauchery in a Magaluf nightclub, SUE REID reports from... The island where well spoken British girls sell their bodies for holiday cash

• Thousands of British teenagers see a trip to Magaluf as a 'rite of passage'
  • They party on a seedy street filled with neon-lit bars and lap-dancing joints
  • Teenage girl from UK was filmed performing a sex act in public on 24 men after being told she would win a 'holiday' in video that has gone viral
  • Police on Majorca said the Britons visiting 'get younger every year'

damn these whites aint gonna stop till they spin this girl into a victim

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Do you think if she was black, people would have just said she's a heaux?

Not this "people".   I figure that any balanced person would not do this.

If she was black, I'd find a cape to cover her but since she's white, meh 

People are saying it's a common phase and white privilege sees to it that they bounce right back

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:50pm

OAPs behaving badly: The Tenerife pensioner ex-pats blowing their pensions and children's inheritance on cheap drinks, clubs and raunchy dancing

• Club called 'God's waiting room' because of number of elderly partygoers
  • Channel 5 documentary reveals how a man died after doing Hokey Cokey
  • Club manager claims pensioners can 'get quite raunchy after a few drinks'
  • Couple from Merseyside go to Tenerife every year to 'party until we drop'

By http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Mark+Duell" rel="nofollow - Mark Duell

Published: 19:00 GMT, 7 July 2014 | Updated: 21:06 GMT, 7 July 2014

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2683111/OAPs-Behaving-Badly-How-elderly-blowing-pensions-partying-like-teenagers-Tenerife.html#socialLinks" rel="nofollow -
1,522 shares
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2683111/OAPs-Behaving-Badly-How-elderly-blowing-pensions-partying-like-teenagers-Tenerife.html#comments" rel="nofollow -

- View
comments

Cheap drinks and late-night clubbing have made Tenerife a haven for thousands of young Britons.

But now the Spanish party island is attracting a different kind of visitor - in the form of pensioners, with tens of thousands of them heading there each year to escape the UK’s miserable weather.

Now a new Channel 5 documentary called OAPs Behaving Badly has revealed how they are blowing their pension, children’s inheritance and winter fuel allowance on partying like teenagers.

Scroll down for video

Downing shots: The Spanish party island is attracting a different kind of visitor in the form of pensioners, with tens of thousands of them heading there to escape the UKs miserable weather
+23

Downing shots: The Spanish party island is attracting a different kind of visitor in the form of pensioners, with tens of thousands of them heading there to escape the UK's miserable weather

Heavy drinking: A new Channel 5 documentary called OAPs Behaving Badly has revealed how the elderly are blowing their pension, childrens inheritance and winter fuel allowance on partying like teenagers
+23

Heavy drinking: A new Channel 5 documentary called OAPs Behaving Badly has revealed how the elderly are blowing their pension, children's inheritance and winter fuel allowance on partying like teenagers

Falling over: In the show, one nightclub is described as Gods waiting room - because there are so many elderly partygoers - and it reveals how man died after doing the Hokey Cokey
+23

Falling over: In the show, one nightclub is described as 'God's waiting room' - because there are so many elderly partygoers - and it reveals how man died after doing the Hokey Cokey

Age is no barrier: One couple said they holiday in Tenerife every year for an alcohol-fuelled break - and claim their motto is party non-stop until you drop
+23

Age is no barrier: One couple said they holiday in Tenerife every year for an alcohol-fuelled break - and claim their motto is 'party non-stop until you drop'

In the show, one nightclub is described as ‘God’s waiting room’ - because there are so many elderly partygoers - and it reveals how a pensioner died after he did the Hokey Cokey.

Club manager Marc Craig said: ‘We’ve gone from catering for 17, 16 and even 15-year-old kids to your 65 and 70 year olds - and they get quite raunchy when they’ve had a few drinks.’

Gordon, 74, and Marie Steele, 70, of Wallasey, Merseyside, holiday in Tenerife every year for an alcohol-fuelled break - and claim their motto is ‘party non-stop until you drop.’

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2682585/Revealed-The-British-father-making-fortune-vile-Magaluf-Carnage-tours.html" rel="nofollow - Revealed: The British father making a fortune from vile Magaluf 'Carnage' tours
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681472/She-dropped-Godly-protection-moment-Friend-reveals-Magaluf-girl-family-born-Christians-FORGIVEN-organiser-event-claims-doesnt-know-fuss-about.html" rel="nofollow - 'She dropped her Godly protection for a moment': Friend reveals Magaluf girl is from family of born-again Christians who have FORGIVEN her... as organiser of event claims he 'doesn't know what the fuss is about'
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2682710/Clean-shaven-Shia-LaBeouf-steps-coffee-Los-Angeles-continues-battle-overcome-alcoholism.html" rel="nofollow - Clean shaven Shia LaBeouf steps out for a coffee in Los Angeles as he continues his battle to overcome alcoholism

Mrs Steele, a retired Cadbury’s factory worker, said: ‘At home we never have any alcohol in the house whatsoever - but we go from teetotal to practical alcoholics overnight.

‘Our golden years are now. We’ve worked hard all our lives and we’ve brought up four children. I feel like now it’s time to look after us.’

Mr Steele, a retired docker, and his wife are shown throwing a 50th birthday party for their daughter Tracie - who struggles to keep up with her parents.

The eyes have it: Sixties singer Lee Graham, 74, also known as Leapy Lee, who is not ashamed to admit he has a healthy sex life with his 49-year-old girlfriend, Bettina
+23

The eyes have it: Sixties singer Lee Graham, 74, also known as Leapy Lee, who is not ashamed to admit he has a healthy sex life with his 49-year-old girlfriend, Bettina

Back in the Sixties: Mr Graham was a one-hit wonder in 1968 with single Little Arrows under the name of Leapy Lee, before moving from his West London home to the island where he now plays gigs
+23

Back in the Sixties: Mr Graham was a one-hit wonder in 1968 with single Little Arrows under the name of Leapy Lee, before moving from his West London home to the island where he now plays gigs

Grandmother: Cheryl Williams, 56, enjoys an early evening glass of lager before a night out in Tenerife
+23

Grandmother: Cheryl Williams, 56, enjoys an early evening glass of lager before a night out in Tenerife

Bar promoter: Pete Lackey worked in communications in Leeds before moving to Tenerife 20 years ago after his business went bust and his marriage broke down
+23

Bar promoter: Pete Lackey worked in communications in Leeds before moving to Tenerife 20 years ago after his business went bust and his marriage broke down

She said: ‘When mum and dad fly out to Tenerife they’re completely different. They go back to their childhoods - they’re like teenagers.

'We’ve gone from catering for 17, 16 and even 15-year-old kids to your 65 and 70 year olds - and they get quite raunchy when they’ve had a few drinks'

Marc Craig, club manager

‘They know how to party hard and long and drink lots. They party harder than I do. To party with these OAPs I’m going to have to holiday to get over it.’

Mr Steele, who admits his winter fuel allowance helps fund his holidays, added: ‘It doesn’t matter if you’re the richest man that lived in the world - you couldn’t buy one ounce of time.

‘Time to me is the most precious thing we ever possess. So you’ve got to party non-stop until you drop.’

This is believed to have happened quite literally - with one of their fellow partygoers dying after doing the Hokey Cokey at ‘God’s Waiting Room’.

Mr Steele said: ‘When you see the ages of the people down there, you realise why it’s called that.’

Having fun: Miss Williams (right) is shown downing Tequila Slammer shots on a girls night out and even breaks up a fight outside a nightclub
+23

Having fun: Miss Williams (right) is shown downing Tequila Slammer shots on a girls' night out and even breaks up a fight outside a nightclub

Scooter: Despite being 60 years old, Mr Lackey landed a job as a bar promoter and is shown spending his break getting drunk in a nearby pub
+23

Scooter: Despite being 60 years old, Mr Lackey landed a job as a bar promoter and is shown spending his break getting drunk in a nearby pub

Party animals: Gordon Steele, 74, and wife Marie, 70, from Merseyside, after a night out in Tenerife
+23

Party animals: Gordon Steele, 74, and wife Marie, 70, from Merseyside, after a night out in Tenerife

Present: Tracie Steele, daughter of Gordon, 74, and Marie, 70, gets a stripper for her 50th birthday party
+23

Present: Tracie Steele, daughter of Gordon, 74, and Marie, 70, gets a stripper for her 50th birthday party

Hen party: Miss Williams (left) who moved to Tenerife after her divorce and now parties like a 20 year old
+23

Hen party: Miss Williams (left) who moved to Tenerife after her divorce and now parties like a 20 year old

His wife added: ‘It does worry me about dying. Every time we come out there’s somebody gone from year to year.

‘Sometimes they’re a bit younger than us, sometimes a bit older. Of course, when you get to our age, you don’t know what’s waiting around the corner.’

'At home we never have any alcohol in the house whatsoever - but we go from teetotal to practical alcoholics overnight. Our golden years are now'

Marie Steele, 70

Another pensioner in Tenerift is 74-year-old Sixties singer Lee Graham, also known as Leapy Lee, who was not ashamed to admit he had a healthy sex life with his 49-year-old girlfriend, Bettina.

Mr Graham was a one-hit wonder in 1968 with single Little Arrows, which hit number two in the UK charts, before moving from his West London home to the island where he now plays gigs.

He said: ‘Tenerife is a Mecca for OAPs and it suits me because they all remember me. I’m one of them. It’s grey power.’

Grandmother Cheryl Williams is shown downing Tequila Slammer shots on a girls’ night out and even breaks up a fight outside a nightclub.

Time of their lives: Gordon Steele (left) dressed in gold as the Emperor Nero with friend Gary during a fancy dress party in Tenerife
+23

Time of their lives: Gordon Steele (left) dressed in gold as the Emperor Nero with friend Gary during a fancy dress party in Tenerife

More fancy dress: Gordon Steele (left) dressed as Cher, with a friend dressed as Sonny in Tenerife
+23

More fancy dress: Gordon Steele (left) dressed as Cher, with a friend dressed as Sonny in Tenerife

Football fan: Cheryl Williams (centre left), 56, parties with holidaymakers who are also wearing England shirts
+23

Football fan: Cheryl Williams (centre left), 56, parties with holidaymakers who are also wearing England shirts

Alcohol-fuelled party lifestyle: Miss Williams downs shots with friends during a night out in Tenerife
+23

Alcohol-fuelled party lifestyle: Miss Williams downs shots with friends during a night out in Tenerife

Singing: Cheap drinks and late-night clubbing have made Tenerife a haven for young and old Britons
+23

Singing: Cheap drinks and late-night clubbing have made Tenerife a haven for young and old Britons

The 56-year-old moved from Nottingham to Tenerife after her marriage of 30 years broke down and admits she has never looked back.

Now her motto after an alcohol-fuelled night is ‘if you can’t remember it, it didn’t happen.’

'Life is for living no matter how old you are - just enjoy it and live it. Don’t go home and have a cup of cocoa, have a glass of wine - it’s much nicer'

Cheryl Williams, 56

Miss Williams said: ‘I met my husband when I was 18 and I was with him for 30 years - it was just an existence I think in the end. When I decided to leave that was it.

‘I was here on holiday and when I went home I just said I don’t want to be married anymore. When I was married I never went out with the girls, I never had girly things. I had to learn to be somebody else.

‘I wasn’t a married woman anymore. I found my youth that’s why I enjoy going out and partying. It’s nice to mix with younger people, you get a different outlook on life. 

Party destination: Grandmother Miss Williams (left) with a young friend in Tenerife. Her motto after an alcohol-fuelled night is if you cant remember it, it didnt happen
+23

Party destination: Grandmother Miss Williams (left) with a young friend in Tenerife. Her motto after an alcohol-fuelled night is 'if you can't remember it, it didn't happen'

Enjoying themselves: Elderly partygoers appear to form a conga line in a bar in Tenerife
+23

Enjoying themselves: Elderly partygoers appear to form a conga line in a bar in Tenerife

At the bar: Miss Williams moved from Nottingham to Tenerife after her marriage of 30 years broke down and admits she has never looked back
+23

At the bar: Miss Williams moved from Nottingham to Tenerife after her marriage of 30 years broke down and admits she has never looked back

Not so pretty in pink: Gordon Steele (middle) dressed in a tutu with two friends in Tenerife
+23

Not so pretty in pink: Gordon Steele (middle) dressed in a tutu with two friends in Tenerife

Getting around: A woman rides on a mobility scooter in Tenerife - now a popular holiday destination for all ages
+23

Getting around: A woman rides on a mobility scooter in Tenerife - now a popular holiday destination for all ages

‘I’d never look back. Life is for living no matter how old you are - just enjoy it and live it. Don’t go home and have a cup of cocoa, have a glass of wine - it’s much nicer.’

Pete Lackey worked in communications in Leeds before moving to Tenerife 20 years ago after his business went bust and his marriage broke down.

Despite being 60 years old, he landed a job as a bar promoter and is shown spending his break getting drunk in a nearby pub.

Mr Lackey tried to come back to Britain three years ago, but said: ‘I couldn’t stand the rain on the windows every morning, I couldn’t stand putting money in the electric meters and gas meters.

‘You could not live the lifestyle we live here, back in the UK. I’d have to be up in the morning and be at work by 7am and I’d be depressed. Here it’s a blue sky when you wake up.’

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:33pm
Ermm 

The media plays that card ALL THE TIME. 
"Young White Ph.D student commits crime:Potential Mental Illness"
It's like yt people do no wrong. If they do something has to be wrong that is out of their control.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:02pm
Omg young people could trick off of all of those thirsty old folk if they play their cards right.LOL

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:57pm
Made me think of thisbook-choco-loco:    Woops, there it is. (x)

Print Page | Close Window