Print Page | Close Window

the official shade room daily discussion thread

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372043
Printed Date: Jun 19 2018 at 9:25pm

Topic: the official shade room daily discussion thread
Posted By: NJHairLuv
Subject: the official shade room daily discussion thread
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:34pm
Im not the only person that lurks the shade room, and i see stuff there that i have questions about but i prefer to discuss amongst the elegant people of bhm.
post your comments, questions, etc here where you have a safe haven to sip & share tea without getting dragged.

*1st Q - Is StevieJ just doing this woe is me for LHH ratings? Or has anyone shown receipts that Joseline has really left him for the next man?LOL

Replies:
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:38pm
Q - I saw people acting surprised about Safaree being in the photo with Nicki Minaj. Didnt they just recently have some 10 yr anniversary trip? Has something happened since then? (not counting the time she posted single and he posted trust no one b/c i think that was b4 the anniversary vaca, right?)

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:46pm
I don't know the people are asking about

But I when the title says shade room, I'm here for that

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:49pm
They say she cheated....when she found the pics she said she was gon give him a dose of his own medicine....looks like she did....

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They say she cheated....when she found the pics she said she was gon give him a dose of his own medicine....looks like she did....

Oh ok, I have to catch up on episodes b/c i didnt see the one where he was supposed to be trying to get with the woman that raps. I saw something posted briefly last night that claimed that Joseline went on a rapper sex spree and not just rr, then it got deleted, but i really hope that it is all fabricated for publicity for the reunion show b/c i dont think that rozay would align himself to LHHATL or at least i hope that he isnt that pressed for publicity.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:22am
Q-Why did Keyshia Cole & Boobie break up? Was it b.c  of the way she humilated him constantly on the show? Ive seen TSR references that he had some gf but i didnt know if it was after they had already moved out of the marital house.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:55am
NJ I believe he cheated with a stripper. I remember seeing pics of him hugged up with the female. Keyshia did some radio interview where the woman asked if they broke up because she wasn't "wifey" material and Keyshia went off and said he was unfaithful

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

NJ I believe he cheated with a stripper. I remember seeing pics of him hugged up with the female. Keyshia did some radio interview where the woman asked if they broke up because she wasn't "wifey" material and Keyshia went off and said he was unfaithful

Thanks!Shocked Dammm Boobie!!!Ouch

On another note - Joseline is on twitter going innnnn and posting her own reciepts and naming names!!! rozy, kevin durant, drake, her limo driverLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:45pm
Laaaaawd......Shocked

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Laaaaawd......Shocked

RightLOLLOLLOL Some of those receipts have expired though. The KD text was extremely old and the Rozay text looked innocent and was from Valentines Day...but why was he texting her saying hey,  just checking on you on valentines day tho...Wink

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:55pm
OMG its really going down

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:59pm
steebie went in on twitter and said she fkd 30 dudes since theyve been together.

i didnt know til i saw his twitter that he was trying to get publicity as a solo r&b artist. they are doing the most for publicity. he needs to hit the chitlin circuit asap. a lot of washed up chicks that were young back in the 90s would rush to buy tix to see stevie in one of those touring stage plays singing with his shirt off.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Imma turn off this autotext Dead

LOL

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:22pm
maybe joseline was hacked… 

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:51pm
Joseline just said she was hacked on twitter and started a new Instagram.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:55pm
[QUOTE=NJHairLuv] Im not the only person that lurks the shade room, IMG]

What shade room? What are you referring to? I'm never in the loop.
Is the shade directed at reality tv stars or bhm posters? Where's it popping at?

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Is the shade directed at reality tv stars or bhm posters? Where's it popping at?

http://instagram.com/theshaderoom

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Oh I see. Thanks. I literally thought this was a section on this forum that I wasn't privy to.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:47pm
Looks around , am I the only one who thought this thread was dedicated to bhm member shade??CryCry

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Looks around , am I the only one who thought this thread was dedicated to bhm member shade??CryCry

No. That's what I expected when I first clicked. But then again, we got like 10 members left on here. Do we really need to piss each other off at this point?

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:10pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

No. That's what I expected when I first clicked. But then again, we got like 10 members left on here. Do we really need to piss each other off at this point?

Smile In a minute its going to be 2 people just talking to each other so I guess not.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:19pm

Oh I see. Thanks. I literally thought this was a section on this forum that I wasn't privy to.

It is like a female friendly version of MTO, but the main difference is that they are more of a one stop depot for all black celebrity IG/Twitter beef and they request & repost receipts for any random celebrity tea that they share. The readers tend to drag each other through the reader comment section, so things is on a rare level of messy there, yet entertaining without being too much. The new guilty pleasure...

For people that arent on IG, their website isnt live, but you can get the quick update on your reality star & celeb drama: theshaderoom.com

i was looking at their website for the 1st time a few minutes ago and finally saw the T.I. mothers day pix that i kept hearing people refer to when they would mention TI & Tiny's relationship trouble: http://theshaderoom.com/theshaderoom/2014/05/the-shade-room-exclusive-update-rapper-t-i-caught-in-mothers-day-mess-with-model-lexyys-ex-boyfriend-says-he-will-release-proof-of-infidelity-for-the-right-price-explosive-details-and-pictures/" rel="nofollow - http://theshaderoom.com/theshaderoom/2014/05/the-shade-room-exclusive-update-rapper-t-i-caught-in-mothers-day-mess-with-model-lexyys-ex-boyfriend-says-he-will-release-proof-of-infidelity-for-the-right-price-explosive-details-and-pictures/

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:14pm
I still haven't joined Instagram. I think I might.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I still haven't joined Instagram. I think I might.

I like it. I joined some time in May, but I just started using it in mid June.

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:46pm
I knoe that Rob Kardashian had gained weight, but I just saw the recent photo where he looks 300 lbs. People are saying, "Get well soon, Rob!". What is happening? Did he get diagnosed with a metabolic illness? A depressive disorder? Please break this down for me, thx.

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:49pm

I knoe that Rob Kardashian had gained weight, but I just saw the recent photo where he looks 300 lbs. People are saying, "Get well soon, Rob!". What is happening? Did he get diagnosed with a metabolic illness? A depressive disorder? Please break this down for me, thx.

NJHairLuv, waving Big smile  Rob was diagnosed with depression.  He is gaining weight because of medications.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:51pm
Money cant buy happiness so sad

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:52pm
Nj you see mayweather buy his gf a bugatti lucky bish

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

NJHairLuv, waving Big smile  Rob was diagnosed with depression.  He is gaining weight because of medications.

Hiii Claudie!!!Star
Thanks! Now it makes senseOuch

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Nj you see mayweather buy his gf a bugatti lucky bish

Yes, but you know what - I looked on his page (and badmedina's page) when they posted that and though he bought her the RR, Im not sure if thehaderoom had receipts for him buying her a bugatti for her bday...His page had the video clip of 3 bugattis lined up and it had melissia, bad medina and hernandez tagged, but I remember seeing those 3 cars lined up on his page before on his page as his cars, so hmmm...

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:06pm
Hmmmmm interesting who are the other 2 women?

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:11pm

Hmmmmm interesting who are the other 2 women?

Melissia is the mother of his daughter (The daughter that had the vegas bday party that tiny attended that time when TI tried to fight Mayweather in the burger spot).

Hernandez is one of the women in TMT inner circle...just like how BadMedina was in the circle for years before she became a bit more of a 'special friend' than the others.

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:14pm
He takes back sh.it when he gets MAD so I hope the title is in her name.

Did you see the shade Nelly directed at Floyd on the sports show???

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:14pm
Ahh thanks nj

yesss he does wonderful I cant stand a ol indian givin ass nicca

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:17pm

He takes back sh.it when he gets MAD so I hope the title is in her name.

Did you see the shade Nelly directed at Floyd on the sports show???

Yeah, she will be out of the house and the car and be wearing aliexpress outfits from IG Boutiques if she gets on Floyd's bad side. She'll probably play her position and not get completely ejected tho. Just put on the back burner when the next girl gets her turn. He seems to rotate the girls and not completely kick them to the curb.

Yeah, I saw the post about Nelly throwing shade...I didnt like it. I really think that Nelly needs to take the high road and keep Floyd's name out of his mouth. It just doesnt make Nelly look good to make comments like that. It is childish imo.

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:26pm

Ahh thanks nj

yesss he does wonderful I cant stand a ol indian givin ass nicca

I really cant stand an indian giver, but I really dont feel sorry for anyone that has been gifted & taketh away by him. It's not like he is discreet with it, he takes the stuff back and makes it public, so if a person is just getting the temporary gifts and isnt getting help & guidance from him for investing into their own business, it is just their own fault.

He has posted b4 about how he has helped Melissia make her businesses & investments successful an he has helped Josie (the other children's mother) with he ventures (she used to talk about it on the show Starter Wives that she was on). BadMedina is coming out with a lipgloss line (similar lipgloss as a lot of the women that are on reality shows...).

*On another note, when TSR girl was thirsting over the singer Mario, all I could think was thank gawd that he has finally put down the cake soap and bleach creamConfused

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:53pm
Yep nj so true

Wthhhh mario was bleaching??!! Lemme google that
I found the mario thirst hilarious eww

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:38am

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Hiii Claudie!!!Star
Thanks! Now it makes senseOuch

NJ, you are welcome SmileStarSmile

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 12:51pm
Who TF got The Shade Room shut down on IG???Angry

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 1:07pm

NOOOOOO

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 1:12pm
Whattttt

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 1:23pm
IDK but Funky Dineva dropped some tea about that fine mf JonJon on his website!

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 1:31pm
Drake fuc'n everyone

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 2:43pm
Dang that was my daily tea.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

NOOOOOO

I just noticed it was gone.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 3:05pm
i only joined IG to have easy access to TSR. Seriously. I may as well not even check IG til they come back. They did have a backup page called the shade room insider but i dont see any activity on it yet.

i remember reading somewhere that pages get reported/shut down for posting about black protests etc. maybe that naacp bombing post got them flagged. also aroung 1-2 weeks ago, they posted that someone flagged them but i dont remmeber what was happening around that time.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 3:12pm
UPDATE from their fb page. they are trying to get their ig reactivated but til then here is the backup page:

Thank you for supporting us please follow our new page theshadeRoominc

Print Page | Close Window