Print Page | Close Window

Did Jayz cheat?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372022
Printed Date: Aug 22 2019 at 7:13am

Topic: Did Jayz cheat?
Posted By: HunnyB
Subject: Did Jayz cheat?
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:23am

Beyoncé Changes Lyrics to Song, Sparking Jay Z Cheating Rumors

Did  http://www.people.com/people/beyonce_knowles" rel="nofollow - Beyoncé  just call out Jay Z for cheating? 

The Beyhive rumor mill went into overdrive after a video of the power couple's June 28 concert in Cincinnati, Ohio, surfaced, showing the singer changing the lyrics to her 2006 single "Resentment." 

Wearing a wedding gown and veil as she belted out the bitter ballad, Beyoncé switched the line "Been ridin' with you for six years" to "Been ridin' with you for 12 years" – what many fans are calling a reference to her relationship with Jay Z, which began in 2002. 

Another notable change? Beyoncé expanded on the lyric "I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me," adding, "She ain't even half of me. That bitch will never be." 

Keep up with Beyoncé Knowles in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine  http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk%253Fsa%253DL%2526ai%253DB47ds1Oa0U43WMdK_lQfR6IDoDJaB1PMDAAAAEAEghsqSIDgAWK70i8FRYMmW94zkpKwTsgEOd3d3LnBlb3BsZS5jb226AQlnZnBfaW1hZ2XIAQnaAVNodHRwOi8vd3d3LnBlb3BsZS5jb20vYXJ0aWNsZS9iZXlvbmNlLWNoYW5nZXMtbHlyaWNzLXJlc2VudG1lbnQtamF5ei1jaGVhdGluZy12aWRlb8ACAuACAOoCES84NDg0L2NtLnBlby9uZXdz-AKB0h6QA6QDmAPgA6gDAdAEkE7gBAGgBiA%2526num%253D0%2526sig%253DAOD64_1btz8kdTN48knPfojK8Lo_MmI6cw%2526client%253Dca-pub-9429333939093255%2526adurl%253Dhttps%3a%2f%2fsubscription.people.com/storefront/subscribe-to-people/link/1016756.html?fpa_adid=39791654&fpa_crid=21879781934" rel="nofollow - by subscribing now .

The couple, who  http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20188764,00.html" rel="nofollow - married  in 2008 and are parents to 2½-year-old  http://www.people.com/article/beyonce-blue-ivy-instagram-photos" rel="nofollow - Blue Ivy , have been taking the stage together for their  http://www.people.com/article/beyonce-jay-z-on-the-run-tour-photo" rel="nofollow - On the Run  summer tour. 

Ever since footage surfaced of Beyoncé's sister, Solange,  http://www.people.com/article/solange-knowles-attacks-jayz-in-elevator-met-gala" rel="nofollow - fighting with her brother-in-law in an elevator  in May, Internet speculation has been rampant about Jay Z cheating, but the couple have maintained a united front,  http://www.people.com/article/beyonce-jayz-brooklyn-nets-game-solange-attack-video" rel="nofollow - stepping out together  at a New Jersey Nets game five days after the tiff. Since then they've spent nearly every day together in rehearsals for the joint tour, which kicked off in Miami on June 25. 

Check out the video of her performance below.

She changed the line "I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could" to "I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could."

The bigger shock came when she changed "Been ridin' with you for six years [...] I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me" to "Been ridin' with you for 12 years [...] I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me. She ain't even half of me. That bitch will never be." When she uttered the number 12 instead of six, the crowd roared, presumably because Beyonce and Jay Z  http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2013/10/jay-z-beyonce-blue-ivy-story" rel="nofollow - got together circa 2002 .

Replies:
Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:25am
He probably is 
However, Beyonce's always sung the song  that way live (with the add ons). Even back a few years ago.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:29am
Jay would NEVER, Im not the forgetting the elevator incident.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:29am
Jay looks very aged in that photo.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:31am
Looks like a bum

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:55am
Who do yall see Beyonce with after they break up?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:57am
bey doesnt seem like she'd change the lyrics on some mad/hurt type ish… while performing with him. 

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:03am
Lol he's sayin, what that mouf do doe

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:06am

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:07am
smh lol

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:11am
hell naw.  Michelle and Barack forever.

LOL

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:12am
FLOTUS isn't going to stand shocked in the corner, nah bey isn't ready for that kind of battle

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:13am
if jay did that, that would be a mistake

Wonder who that could be

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:13am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

this nig cray

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Looks like a bum

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:13am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

hell naw.  Michelle and Barack forever.

LOL

lmao omg..this whole thread is hilarious..

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:57am
i dont think anyone in the industry is faithful. 
i still think he cheated years ago and thats why bey was ringing the alarm or whatever that song was. but you know *insert kermit drinkin gif*

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:28am
Well they will never admit it

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:57am
someone said ring the alarm was for rihanna...

Posted By: iluvmihair
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:11am
I use to not think Rihanna because she's still around. I thought Teirra Marie. But now that I see she's saying "everytime I look you in the eyes" (or whatever she said), maybe it was Rih, since that would be someone she would see often.

I also think Blue is named after her surrogate. And if not, I'd be pretty mad at my husband naming a child after one of his ex's.

These are just MY theories Embarrassed

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:23am
oh sh*t she added a new add on? i love her live versions of the song

i always loved the part, she aint even half of me... 

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:19am
I always thought this song was about that boy back home she was dating since HS that no one knew about it. I remember he came out on E or something and said how they were supposed to get married and he cheated on her while she was on the road.

But her changing the lyrics is odd. I would never sing about my husband cheating on me while we're doing a concert together. Weird.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:31am
It's to get you simple folk talking. Nothing new just propaganda and rumors.

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:50am
LOL

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:00am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

I use to not think Rihanna because she's still around. I thought Teirra Marie. But now that I see she's saying "everytime I look you in the eyes" (or whatever she said), maybe it was Rih, since that would be someone she would see often.

I also think Blue is named after her surrogate. And if not, I'd be pretty mad at my husband naming a child after one of his ex's.

Confused surrogate????

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:21am

That picture is actually really sexy. If Mrs. O wasn't in the picture and Bey was a little smarter, I think they'd make the most amazing power couple. Woooh.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:25am
That performance was really beautiful. And yes, I do believe Jay cheated in the past. I was listening to B-Day during a road trip last week and you can tell how hurt she was during that time period. I believe the Jay/Rihanna rumors, too.

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:31am
In other news, bey's weave game really is spectacular. I'm looking at her part trying to figure out exactly what's going on.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:31am
I don't believe Jay cheated during their marriage. And I don't believe the Rihanna and jay rumors because Rihanna likes attractive men. 

Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:34am
LMAO, y'all stupid

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

I forgot about Blu Cantrell.

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:39am
Blue is not named after Blu Cantrell. That's just silly. She was named after a tree Bey & Jay found  covered in blue ivy in some other country. Bey said it in one of her doc videos.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:06am
Blu Cantrells name is Tiffany

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:31am
If he is Beyonce ain't going no where.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

That picture is actually really sexy. If Mrs. O wasn't in the picture and Bey was a little smarter, I think they'd make the most amazing power couple. Woooh.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:06pm
Isnt there a big age difference b/w Bey and Obama? Bhm don't like may/Decembers lol.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:15pm
I'm pretty sure he does, but this us a rare occasion where I think she does too. They seem like a ratchet couple that love each other and love their shared success but they go through it. Normal married folks business.

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:15pm
I'm here for a Beysus Obama affair. Shocked

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I don't believe Jay cheated during their marriage. And I don't believe the Rihanna and jay rumors because Rihanna likes attractive men. 

I agree.

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Blue is not named after Blu Cantrell. That's just silly. She was named after a tree Bey & Jay found  covered in blue ivy in some other country. Bey said it in one of her doc videos.

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:27pm
Maybe it's a what if song. Like this is how I would feel IF you cheated. Maybe she'll keep singing it and adding on the years lol

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:30pm
Almost every show I go to the artist changes the lyrics of the original song in some way.

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:52pm

well I'm  notShocked

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:53pm
LOL

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

well I'm  notShocked

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:01pm
Lol.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

jay-z is one ugly ass Brotha

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:18pm
Y'all know damn well he cheats on her. I don't even think they like each other.

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:07pm
I'm here for the Michelle/Lenny K affair though.

if I can't have him, she should.

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:17pm
I don't like either of them, but mm something don't smell right. Didn't J-zay wrote that girls, girls, song? I can see him having ladies on the side. See Solange maybe had a good reason for kicking him in that elevator.LOL

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

[COLOR="#660000"]Solange maybe had a good reason for kicking him in that elevator.[IMG][/COLOR]

It's a plausible explanation as to why Solange mauled him and Bey didn't react.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:03pm
What happened to Julius? 

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I always thought this song was about that boy back home she was dating since HS that no one knew about it. I remember he came out on E or something and said how they were supposed to get married and he cheated on her while she was on the road.

But her changing the lyrics is odd. I would never sing about my husband cheating on me while we're doing a concert together. Weird.

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

It's to get you simple folk talking. Nothing new just propaganda and rumors.

I considered both options: that either she is singing about the real love of her life, or just to get people talking.

Someone on lipstickalley said on that long gossip thread about everyone in the music/movie/tv industry, that Beyonce and Jay Z are already separated and will be announcing their divorce in a year.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 9:18pm
LSA don't know what they're talking about, just like how they said KK was going to lay extremely low after the wedding.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

bey doesnt seem like she'd change the lyrics on some mad/hurt type ish… while performing with him. 

I was just saying that she has balls to do that while she's on tour with him. But I've heard her say that "She aint even half of me" part in a performance way before this. I just figured that this song and that ab lib came after everyone thought about Jay and Rih but I don't remember her changing the years and now she's in a wedding dress, damn. She did talk about conversations of breakups and separations after the birth of Blue on the beginning of "Mine" of this album

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:14pm
I heard he is having a thing with Mya!!! I do think they are having serious family issues but they are showing up in public to save face plus they have a tour going on and dont want to mess up business and money.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

I heard he is having a thing with Mya!!! I do think they are having serious family issues but they are showing up in public to save face plus they have a tour going on and dont want to mess up business and money.
Again? She's not skinny enough to be his type anymore

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LSA don't know what they're talking about, just like how they said KK was going to lay extremely low after the wedding.

If in a year they are not divorced, then I will believe LSA is full of sh!t

Print Page | Close Window