Forum Name: Skin Care - General
Forum Description: General Discussions on Skin Care
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372005
Printed Date: Oct 16 2018 at 1:45pm

Topic: Korean Italy Towel for Super Smooth Skin
Posted By: sexyandfamous
Subject: Korean Italy Towel for Super Smooth Skin
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:16pm
Sooooo I learned about http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004C8DR1U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1" rel="nofollow - Korean Italy Towels here on BHM. I researched and found several blogs, pics, and articles about it.

I soaked my body in a nice hot bath for at least 15 minutes, drained the water, and after that I grabbed one of the little towels and started exfoliating my skin, doing circular movements, sometimes up and down movements. This skin started to come off my legs, then tights, belly, arms, neck, face EVERYWHERE!

After I scrubbed my whole body (back being the hardest part, but I will get the long version so I can do it with no problem), I washed it off (the dead skin that comes off, may stick on the bathtub, so you better be ready for a bit of cleaning after doing it), dried off and touched my skin. So smooth.

I thought it was my imagination, but my skin was still smooth the day after, and the day after, and the other day!

I have been using it for only 4 weeks. So now I do the recommended weekly exfoliating session with this towel, and my skin is super smooth. I actually missed it last week, and my skin was still smooth even today. Actually, even my feet' skin feel smooth! I have done it on my face, but I'll try opening my pores first with a hot towel and then exfoliate to see if I get better results.

Super cheap, great product and excellent quality!
It exfoliates, brightens, and removes dead skin!

Replies:
Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:39am
Sexy I'm been trying to tell the girls about this like forever. I promise you that your skin will feel like butter after you fully scrub your body. I went and got mine scrubbed at the spa and I told myself I will go to the spa every month but exfoliate with the towel every day. Bomb Bomb Bomb its the best thing for your skin.

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 5:15pm
You go to a spa for that? I didn't even know they had spas using that towel in the US!
I thought it was only in Korea! They have those special bath houses where you pay less than 10 bucks to have someone scrub your body.

I will look for one in my area, but meanwhile, I am loving how smooth my skin is, and you are right, my skin does feel like butter!

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

You go to a spa for that? I didn't even know they had spas using that towel in the US!
I thought it was only in Korea! They have those special bath houses where you pay less than 10 bucks to have someone scrub your body.

I will look for one in my area, but meanwhile, I am loving how smooth my skin is, and you are right, my skin does feel like butter!

That's what it was like a bath house and spa. It was lovely.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:02pm
Youse a G for using it on your face. 

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:11pm
^^^^^LOL
It doesn't hurt if you exfoliate slowly and you wet your face. I didn't see much dead skin coming off, but my face did feel smoother.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:47pm
I haven't exfoliated my body with the K.I.T. in about 3 weeks. I didn't even bathe yesterday, I actually did it right after my bath, because I just felt like trying it, and sure enough, the gross dead skin flaked off as soon as I started, especially on my belly and legs.
I haven't done YET the face steaming before using the K.I.T. on my face, but I need to try, because yesterday I saw no dead skin flaking off my face.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 1:08am

I haven't exfoliated my body with the K.I.T. in about 3 weeks. I didn't
even bathe yesterday, I actually did it right after my bath, because I
just felt like trying it, and sure enough, the gross dead skin flaked
off as soon as I started, especially on my belly and legs.
I haven't
done YET the face steaming before using the K.I.T. on my face, but I
need to try, because yesterday I saw no dead skin flaking off my face.

Where did you buy your KIT. I read on another Forum, a person from L.A area said they bought theirs in Koreatown.

Date Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 2:33pm
Benni, I bought it on Amazon, I posted on my first post in this thread. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004C8DR1U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1" rel="nofollow - HERE

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:29pm
Thank you.

I totally forgot to check for a response before now

Posted By: Kiwipanda
Date Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:00am
Bought them last week and it works wonders ^_^
I just soak in my jacuzzi bath tub for 15 mins, get off it and gently pat my legs dry with a towel and start using the towels. I have sensitive, dry skin and the towels just get rid off that yucky stuff off my skin. After that, I wash my legs back in the tub and put lotion on. My only complaint is how really small they are but overall its works! I can't stop touching my legs haha xD

Date Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 9:12pm
I haven't used my towel in a couple weeks... my skin is still super smooth!

Date Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 5:13pm
damn I haven't exfoliated in a while and my skin is sooo smooth.
I got a new body lotion, because I am gaining weight and I don't want stretch marks, that is great and I think it is helping keep the smoothness of the exfoliation: St Ives Skin Renewing Collagen and Elastin.

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 8:25pm
Love these things.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2014 at 10:57pm
I bought the Salux towel to complement the KIT and OMG it does help a lot!
I got the Salux wet, rubbed some soap bar on it and rubbed it against my skin. It lathered nicely and I even scrubbed my face - gently - with it. After I showered, my skin was buttery smooth.
Korean Italy Towel is for the heavy exfoliation, removing dead skin cells weekly.
Salux towel is for daily scrubbing, to keep your skin smooth.
Love the combo and I am so happy I got it!
Make sure yours is made in Japan!

you can find it on amazon, package of 3 or one >>>>>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007IAE5WY/sr=8-1/qid=1414873164/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1414873164&sr=8-1" rel="nofollow - here

Posted By: Queenie905
Date Posted: Nov 07 2014 at 1:26am
good to know.Thanks for sharingSmile

Date Posted: Nov 08 2014 at 1:34pm
Pair the KIT with the Salux towel, a Japanese invention, and what you get? Super smooth skin.
The KIT exfoliates, and the Salux seems to intensify the results from the Korean Italy towel.
I started using it only 2 days ago, and on the first day I saw the difference. It can be used on face and body. My hands are ridiculously smooth.

Date Posted: Dec 22 2014 at 12:39am
Today I bathed and then exfoliated with KIT... I saw sooo much dead skin falling off. Then I finished it up by scrubbing my body with salux towel..... my skin is super smooth

Date Posted: Jan 02 2015 at 3:48pm
I haven't exfoliated with my KIT this week yet, but I am using my salux towel to keep my body smooth.
But on Sunday for sure I will bathe and remove the dead skinSmile

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jan 02 2015 at 8:11pm
ive been dragging my feet about ordering it b/c i wanted to see if i could find it locally. i will have to ask some korean people where it is sold here b/c off the top of my head, the only korean superstore i can think of is 30 minutes away and i didnt want to go there til christmas was over b/c it is already hard to find parking. maybe if i get up really early i will go tomorrow morning...

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:28pm
I picked up a few different korean italy towels and some salux cloths today at the korean superstore here. One of the italy towels is a back scrubber. I look forward to trying them out tomorrowBig smile

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:58pm
by back scrubber you mean that they are really long? because that's how it should be.
they can scrub your back, which is wonderful for people who cannot reach their back like meLOL

Date Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 3:38pm

by back scrubber you mean that they are really long? because that's how it should be.
they can scrub your back, which is wonderful for people who cannot reach their back like meLOL

no, it is actually advertised as a back scrubber...this one has special straps on each side that you put your hands into and it has like a layer of padding inside so that it is flat when it rubs your back...hard to describe, so i will post a photo laterSmile

Date Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 5:31pm
but is it a salux towel??? the link i've posted before has pics of the salux towel
never heard of the salux back towel though

Date Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 10:36pm

but is it a salux towel??? the link i've posted before has pics of the salux towel
never heard of the salux back towel though

No. I have:

*A salux towel

*3 different types of KIT including a KIT Back Scrubber:

Date Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 11:44pm
mmmmm ok
report later if it makes your skin super smooth

Date Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 11:48pm

mmmmm ok
report later if it makes your skin super smooth

yes. i used the KIT & salux today and was extremely pleased.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2015 at 10:37pm
Those towels are so economic! I got mine in June 2014 and only this week I replaced the first towel with another one - I bought a package of 3.
The first one is still good, but I felt like it wasn't exfoliating as much, so now I will take it with me to scrub myself after swimming, because of the chemicals in the pool.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 27 2015 at 11:56pm
I'm so glad you ladies have caught on to this magic!!

Date Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 11:12pm
i love K.I.T.

Date Posted: Jun 25 2015 at 1:31am
My dark elbows are much lighter thanks to K.I.T.
If I had exfoliated my elbows maybe 3x a week with it, they probably would be much lighter.

Date Posted: Dec 28 2015 at 4:18pm
i took a bubble bath yesterday, exfoliated with my KIT and then used the salux towel. my skin was so ridiculously smooth i felt guilty for applying some body lotionLOL

Date Posted: Jan 05 2017 at 8:34pm
wow i didn't know i had those towels for so long! i am on the 3rd one, and it is still scrubbing well. i won't need to buy a new one in another 6 months or so. it is a great investment!

Date Posted: Nov 26 2017 at 4:13pm
I purchased the Cure towel, which is supposed to be thicker and exfoliate better than the KIT, but I disagree. I find my body exfoliation misses something.

I am going to buy my KIT again in a few months, and I will never trade it for anything!

Date Posted: Jan 22 2018 at 3:33pm
I use the KIT very gently on my face daily as the exfoliation part of my 9 step Korean Cleansing routine. Skin is looking amazing.

Date Posted: Feb 22 2018 at 8:21pm

I purchased the Cure towel, which is supposed to be thicker and exfoliate better than the KIT, but I disagree. I find my body exfoliation misses something.

I am going to buy my KIT again in a few months, and I will never trade it for anything!

lol i made a mistake when i made this post!

i replaced SALUX towel for Cure towel
i think salux is much better

i have tons of KIT 
no more salux.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2018 at 7:00pm
I bought my KIT 4 years ago, and I have noticed that barely any dead skin comes off. 
I am not sure if the water isn't hot enough - thus not opening the pores for the dead skin to come off - or if the towel is old. I still have two untouched, so I will use them the next time I bathe.

I did use it today, and although I didn't see much dead skin, my skin feels smooth and the towel did have some dead skin on it. 

Print Page | Close Window