Print Page | Close Window

Unsent Letters

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372000
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 5:02am

Topic: Unsent Letters
Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Subject: Unsent Letters
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 9:06pm
Can we do this again? I loved these threads for some reason.

Replies:
Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:23pm
I'll wait first..

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:28pm
huh?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:49pm
I need a description of the point of this please....

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:55pm

lmaoo y'all suck

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:01pm
write an unopened letter...get it off ur chest about someone/something in real life here online..
damn yall dense...

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:02pm
rude! LOL

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:03pm
Its been awhile since we've had one. They were awesome.

I dont think i have anything to let out now. Proir to my breakup maybe...ill think of summin

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:05pm
*faints*

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:14pm
dear american airlines, 

trying to squeeze blood out of turnips is some straight up bullsh*t. how about yall stop paying the top dogs 20 million dollar bonuses instead of trying to penny pinch those of us on the front line trying to keep your people safe. yall sux. 

signed, noneyons. 

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:26pm
Dear Medicare recipients,

Medicare does not care if you can chew food, see or hear. Medicare also does not care about your erectile dysfunction. Guess what medicare recipient, your advantage plan also does not care. It is not a covered benefit. Spare me the details and please stop calling me with the bullsheeeit.

kthxby

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:39pm
dear mama, 

sometimes i wonder about you. 

signed, noneyons

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:41pm
dear, "bestie"

i know i'm your best friend but you aint doing your part.

signed noneyons.

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:51pm
Dear BHM

You done changed. I remember you before you got ya facelift and body work. You had so much personality but nah...i dun even know. Its like you just going through the motions. Are you happy? Do you even care anymore? A lot of yo ppls dun even wanna fuk with you anymore. Im saying we had yo back when folk ran up in the spot and u had ours when folks were faizin. Im jus sayin it aint gotta be this way...

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:07am
Dear "spider",

Idk wtf kinda voodoo you dipped that dack in but i really cant leave you alone. Its too many fish in the sea for me to be stuck on ur ass, but alas, i cant seem to get rid of you. Shoulda left ur ass at that Waffle House sans the 7 digits all those moons ago...

Signed,

The fly Unhappy

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:09am
dear bff,

I love you, but ur irritating me with that bullsh*t u do from time to time. I swear on everything that if i get boo'd up and ur still with that clown ur with now, we will never do double dates/group outings...Yall caint sit with us.

signed,
ImtooclassyforyallBrothahs

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:24am
Dear bytch who birthed me,

You have done nothing my whole life but degrade me, abuse me, and use me. I honestly believe you're jealous of me ho. It wasn't my fault the child support got decreased. You should have never been allowed to have kids(mainly daughters)you don't know how to be a real mother, you didn't teach me anything! Why didn't you ever want to work? Bytch did you think money would just fall out the sky? It's funny you never had money when it came to things I wanted to participate in but always had money for _____ and _____sports fees. Oh, and I'm gonna need that $5000 you took from me.

Signed, angelic

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:28am
omg. (((hugss))) i feel you

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:31am

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Dear BHM

You done changed. I remember you before you got ya facelift and body work. You had so much personality but nah...i dun even know. Its like you just going through the motions. Are you happy? Do you even care anymore? A lot of yo ppls dun even wanna fuk with you anymore. Im saying we had yo back when folk ran up in the spot and u had ours when folks were faizin. Im jus sayin it aint gotta be this way...

I remember the days when admin would give trolls a good five minutes to confess before blowing up their spot, ahh the entertainment

Anonymous mfers ran off too many good people now the place is dry dry dry

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:39am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Dear BHM

I remember the days when admin would give trolls a good five minutes to confess before blowing up their spot, ahh the entertainment

Anonymous mfers ran off too many good people now the place is dry dry dry

Them calling out some1 in a thread is wha brought me here from weaves. .lol

I didnt no anyone down here at the time but it was great

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:39am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Dear "spider",

Idk wtf kinda voodoo you dipped that dack in but i really cant leave you alone. Its too many fish in the sea for me to be stuck on ur ass, but alas, i cant seem to get rid of you. Shoulda left ur ass at that Waffle House sans the 7 digits all those moons ago...

Signed,

The fly Unhappy

Cry @ spider and fly Hug

I know that brand of dack, luckily it worked out

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:42am
the sweetcandy drama got me here, I was riveted Cry

bhm used to GO IN

Who was getting the work gkisses?

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:46am
dear brother, 

stop trying to pawn your kid off on me every chance you get. i love the boy but i'm not his mama. get off from under that bish and get your sh*t together so you can take care of your own child. 

noneyons

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:43am
It was some girl...i wanna say seanmommy or something but im not sure. i just remember a mod or russ giving her a countdown to expose herself. Then they listed the ip addy, multiple names and threads.

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:52am
oh her Cry

Laawd she got told about herself. How she came back all cool like after people literally called her a horse replete with gifs

But you steal, you get beat in the town square.   I love alias reveals, I wish they did it more often.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:13am
to my dearest shrek

youre one of the smartest people i know, but youre such an idiot..and...im starting to think i just love you cause no one else will. your bipolar behind is no good for me. your chronic depression is draining! UGH. you wonder why folks wont stick around? you say you arent abusive? ....does that venom you spit leave a bad taste in your mouth? i dont even know why ive stuck around so long...ive survived all that crap you talk constantly cause youve had a crap life..the temper tantrums, the headaches..i guess i just wanted to be around to see you finally happy...it doesnt look like its gonna happen tho...and its not the worlds fault as you claim, its yours you jackass. *sigh* so i dont know...maybe im just keeping you company and wasting time...sorry about this...i love you dearly and i made a promise to love you and never leave you but...im tired. you could've at least gave me a list of things that will set off your bipolarness cause....man im about to break your nose if you pop off again.Angry

Disapprove

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:30am
Buss him right in his face LadyIce.  Buss he good.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:06am
please get a divorce

and

please get married.

I could send that to 10 ppl right now

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:43am
Dear Friend,

You wonder why I rarely come around. It's because I can only stand to be around you in small doses now. Stop with the Stripper fixation already! It ain't never gonna happen for you. You are NOT physically built for that type of stuff. I really wish you would grow up. You have so many important things that need tending to but you ignore them and focus on trivial things. Since you don't care about getting your life together neither do I. I am no longer your cheerleader/motivator/Google Search.

KD

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:54am
Dear Mom,

I really wish you would spend less time taking care of others & take more time for yourself. You're the only Mother I get & I really like having you around, so please don't burn yourself out. I'm not going to badger you anymore about relaxing. Stop taking pictures of your friends' ugly grand children. I don't want to see them.

Love,
Your Daughter

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:39am
Dear friend,
I love you. You are literally one of the most loyal friends a girl can have. I know your inentions are always good and you are very caring. HOWEVER, not eveyone in the world is out to get you. Those people you think are judging you could actually care less. The only reason you think people are judging your every move is because you do it to others. And that needs to stop. I can't take you anywhere without you getting upset at someone you don't know for smiling as you make eye contact. It gets to the point when Im embarrased to go out anywhere in public with you. Keep the unnecesary drama to yourself. (you still my girl doe)

Love,
CR

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:43am
Dear Boy,
You are so friendly. I wasn't attracted to you at first but I am now. Thats why whenever we talk I always sound like a fool. Im nervous, not stupid, promiseLOL. Anyway, I was warned about your type so I wont be making any moves. However I wont turn you down if you do... ask me out nicca.

(could be) yours truley,
That girl

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:01am
Dear Punkazz Lawyer,

You aren't worth the paper that your degree is on. I shouldn't have to do your job and then you have the audacity to want 45% of the settlement- yet I do most of the work. I can't wait until this case is settled, I want you out of my life.

Do your f-ing job! 

Lady C

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:14am
Dear Mom & Dads worldwide,

Unless your baby was literally sprinkled in fairy dust anointed in peace and sleep by the Archangel Metatron himself please leave them him or her HOME while flying!!

Make your walking aged children aware that the seat in front of them is not a soccer ball or their favorite teddy bear. stop ignoring it because i know y'all see that sh*t!  i really should start calling you people out.  children are so damn annoying when they're anywhere you don't want them to be.

Posted By: AarisZilton
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:43am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/unopened-letters-thread-2011_topic295118_page10.html

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:14am
just read yours AZ Hug
reminds me a little of a situation i dealt with. 

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:19am
Dear KA,
You are one of the funniest and nicest people I've ever met. It's people like you that keep me from thinking that all attractive guys are assholes. Stay that way please.

Always,
CR

Posted By: TOUSHA11
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:20am
Dear J, I was glad to talk you after not hearing from you for a couple of years. Facebook is the Devil reincarnate. I do not know why he God's name you thought I was going to spend several hundreds to caught a flight and see you. You are still the same selfish ass man as before but back then I was young and was just having fun. Now we are older and wiser or at least I am, there is no way in hell I would take money away from my child or household just to come Fu!k you. Let's be honest that is all you want. Good luck in your future I know now I deserve much more then anything you could offer me.

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:29am
Dear child of mine,
I need you to get yourself together until you learn how to respect adults and how to clean you will not be getting any extra wants out of me. I will give you the things you need food,shelter, and love but all that extra shyt that you feel you want will have to be earned. Just like so many kids these days you think I owe you something I owe you nothing but I do what I do out of love. Well it is time for me to bring back the old school I am not your friend I am your mother and I will act as such. Stop making life harder you need me more then I need you. You gone learn today it will be the hard way or easy way.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Dear child of mine,
I need you to get yourself together until you learn how to respect adults and how to clean you will not be getting any extra wants out of me. I will give you the things you need food,shelter, and love but all that extra shyt that you feel you want will have to be earned. Just like so many kids these days you think I owe you something I owe you nothing but I do what I do out of love. Well it is time for me to bring back the old school I am not your friend I am your mother and I will act as such. Stop making life harder you need me more then I need you. You gone learn today it will be the hard way or easy way.
yesssssssssssss gurllllllll  put ur foot down ClapClapClap

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:08am
dear life, 

why are you so odd…?

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:24am
Dear Guy,

Why must you lick your fingers before flipping ALL 15 pages of the contract? Hmmm? Okay, I understand maybe 1 or 2 pages. But ALL 15? Now all the pages are wet with your spit. How is that okay? Come on man.
And stop leaving your used paper cups on the counter right next to the trash bin. Just drop it in the trash. I mean it's RIGHT there! I don't understand the logic behind that.

FYI, I can hear you in the bathroom throwing up your lunch. I wonder if your wife knows about that? The walls are paper thin man. Unfortunately, I can also hear you dropping those major bombs & moaning tooDead. Please try to keep the volume of your straining & wretching down. It makes me uncomfortable. And wash your frickin' hands man!

Signed Grossed Out & Confused

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Dear Guy,

Why must you lick your fingers before flipping ALL 15 pages of the contract? Hmmm? Okay, I understand maybe 1 or 2 pages. But ALL 15? Now all the pages are wet with your spit. How is that okay? Come on man.
And stop leaving your used paper cups on the counter right next to the trash bin. Just drop it in the trash. I mean it's RIGHT there! I don't understand the logic behind that.

FYI, I can hear you in the bathroom throwing up your lunch. I wonder if your wife knows about that? The walls are paper thin man. Unfortunately, I can also hear you dropping those major bombs & moaning tooDead. Please try to keep the volume of your straining & wretching down. It makes me uncomfortable. And wash your frickin' hands man!

LOLLOL

Posted By: KittenWhip
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 2:47pm
Dear Time Warner Cable CEO:

Are you trying to give me a stroke? I waited 7 1/2 hours for you to show up.  7 1/2 hours!! Your installer had the nerve to lie and say that he called (he didn't) and knocked on my door.  HOW?? I have a locked storm door so you can't lock on the apartment door.  When you did finally arrive, you lied and said all three boxes were up and running and one wasn't, you talked on your phone for 45 minutes and then you did something to my phone so now I can't answer my phone.  But wait, there's more: I scheduled for someone to come to install the last box, HE lied and said (once again) that he knocked on my door and called.  No one called and it's still impossible to knock on my door.  When I called to complain, your automated voice mail asked me if I wanted to pay my bill before this was all settled.  Are you insane?

If Class Action Lawsuits didn't take so long, I'd file one.  Instead, I plan on suing you as an individual.

Hope you accidentally electrocute yourself turning on your tv.

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 2:47pm
Dead

Dear Guy,

DeadDead  Ewwwwwwww.....

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 2:48pm
^^lmaoLOLCry 

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

Dear Time Warner Cable CEO:

Are you trying to give me a stroke? I waited 7 1/2 hours for you to show up.  7 1/2 hours!! Your installer had the nerve to lie and say that he called (he didn't) and knocked on my door.  HOW?? I have a locked storm door so you can't lock on the apartment door.  When you did finally arrive, you lied and said all three boxes were up and running and one wasn't, you talked on your phone for 45 minutes and then you did something to my phone so now I can't answer my phone.  But wait, there's more: I scheduled for someone to come to install the last box, HE lied and said (once again) that he knocked on my door and called.  No one called and it's still impossible to knock on my door.  When I called to complain, your automated voice mail asked me if I wanted to pay my bill before this was all settled.  Are you insane?

If Class Action Lawsuits didn't take so long, I'd file one.  Instead, I plan on suing you as an individual.

Hope you accidentally electrocute yourself turning on your tv.

LOLLOL

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:53pm
Dear Nissan,
I will never ever buy one of your cars again in my life. Even if someone gave it too me for free. The nissan I have is a piece sh!t no matter how much money I put in this thing something continues to go wrong. The worse thing is that your own fu?king techs can not even figure out what is wrong with the car. Wish I could get some one to tear this piece shyt up so insurance can pay and I get something else. NISSAN to me your fuc$ing cars SUCK that is allAngry

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:58pm
Dear Gemini,

I can't be what you need me to be....and the amount of love I have for you still aint enough to make me try......

Love Always,

The one you let get away.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:02pm
dear daughter 
\

thanks for not picking your mother up from work last night,  yeah i was walking home cause of you...

mom

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:04pm
Dear Eanaj5

Y u gotta be so ruuudee , dontcha know we're human tooooo   LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 5:31pm
Dear Mom
I really miss u and the rest of the family. I can't wait to see u guys.

Signed...daughter far away from home

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:23pm

Dear Guy,

DeadDead

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:06pm
Dear Mom,

I love you.  It's hard to say that now that I'm grown up because you had me before you were ready--well all of us- you were never good with emotions and could never relate to who I was.  I know you're different now, and you care but my childhood self is still alive and those wounds are still there. The unkind words and negativity you spoke back then stuck; it's embedded in my self-worth.  I fight it and myself all the time; sometimes I win and sometimes I lose.  I can't help but believe I'll be fighting this battle for a long time.  It's not all your fault; I have to own it too.  I haven't made the best choices for myself.  I'm different and it's hard to accept.  My way of loving is different, and I try to show it by what I do.  I hope you can see it and that one day I can make you proud of me.

Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:43pm
Dear Mommy and Daddy:

I miss you both so much.  I understand that you were called Home, but that doesn't make the hurt of your leaving any less.  I know that when I'm called Home I will see you.  And I know you both watch over us...  I just wish I could hug you both one more time and tell you how much I love and appreciate everything you did for me.  Thanks to both of you and your sacrifices, you have made me the woman I am today: proud, independent and caring.

I blow you both a kiss from earth.

Much love always,
Your baby girl.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Dear Eanaj5

Y u gotta be so ruuudee , dontcha know we're human tooooo   LOLLOLLOLLOL

I promise it was wiff lurve Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:10pm
Dear Mr00

Negro if I come home one mo time and the toilet paper aint on the roll....Ima shove the bathroom up ya ass....tub sink toilet.....up....ya...ass.....

Love, 

Someone not to be fuqqed with.

Posted By: BitterSweet85
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 2:18pm
Dear Family Member,

Please don't bring potato salad or that pan of fukkery you call mac n cheese to the cookout on sunday. You have to realize by now you go back home with all the food you bring. Get the hint.

Signed,
                                Tired of your sh*t

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:00pm
Dear "bestie".
You been slipping since February. 
Dont call me with your sh*t when hubby finds out youve been fuggin co-worker.

-Feefee.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Dear Mr00

Negro if I come home one mo time and the toilet paper aint on the roll....Ima shove the bathroom up ya ass....tub sink toilet.....up....ya...ass.....

Love, 

LOL

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by BitterSweet85 BitterSweet85 wrote:

Dear Family Member,

Please don't bring potato salad or that pan of fukkery you call mac n cheese to the cookout on sunday. You have to realize by now you go back home with all the food you bring. Get the hint.

Signed,
                                Tired of your sh*t

I would have told them this in person lol.

Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Dear Mr00

Love, 

LOL

I got stuck this morning and his sleepy as had the audacity to have an attitude cause he had to get up and rectify the situation....I don't like calling my man names but I almost said.....guuuuurl let me not say it.....

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:29pm
Oh DK,

You have no idea, but you're teaching me so much about myself. I'm rather enamored with you & would like to hang out more. Lame that you live so far away. Awesome that I get to see you at least twice a month.

Maybe ask me out so I can say yes already!!

-NM83

Dear LD,

My bestie says we're not through with the other yet. I hope to god she's wrong. My faith in you was misplaced and immature. You weren't ready then and I doubt you EVER will be. However, I miss your family.

Get bent,

NM83

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:29pm
Dear Deceased Ex,

You didn't deserve me. I played the damn fool for you. You did me real dirty. But its all good. The day you died I cried and cried. I was a wreck. I couldn't believe that you were gone. But the more I thought about how you did me and how you probably never gave a damn about me.... the less I cried. And when I found out that you were killed for messing with someone else's girl I really stopped crying. And even now all these years later I don't feel one ounce of sadness. Sounds cold but oh well. 

RIP

Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:48pm
Dear O,

I hate that I feel like I cant tell you whats going on with me right now. I dont want to add more burden to your life, but my feeling and concerns are somehow always taking a backseat to someone elses problems. I really dont want to keep things to myself, but I suppose I just have to accept that you arent ready to listen to me right now.

Signed,

Alone Unhappy

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:57pm
Dear bitch,

you're terrible at your job. Everyone hates you. Everyone talks about you. You're dumb as sh*t. I have no idea how you got a masters, this job, or even a high school diploma. Please refrain from telling me what type of person you are by using positive adjectives. You continually show me who you are. I hate you. I hope you get fired soon.  Please don't ever send me a text like that again and expect me not to call you out on it just because your position is above me. Your hair looks disgusting. Your nose is ugly, and so is your personality. Your wish to have people like you is so obvious, but no one will EVER like you because you suck at life.

Please leave me alone

Love always,

LB

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 7:29am
Dear Love,

We were over before we started.  Someone told me I dodged a bullet; I didn't.  It went in but I didn't die.

Signed,
Gone

Date Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 12:25pm
Dear AE,

I wish I could be there for you because I can feel how badly you must need someone right now.  I'm not in a good place myself and it's hitting me hard so I can't be that person right now.  But I don't think you are a hateful person.  There is good in you.  I remember the ways you've helped me.  Nobody is perfect and we're all dealing with something.  I hope you can find a way to get through.  I'm looking for ways too.

Love you,
Camille 

Posted By: Longhairwanted8
Date Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 12:50pm
Dear bhm

I'd like to post my letter but you won't let me. Fuqq it

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 1:44pm
Dear you people,

Thank you for the good life & career advice. I really needed to hear it.Big smile

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Longhairwanted8 Longhairwanted8 wrote:

Dear bhm

I'd like to post my letter but you won't let me. Fuqq it

Dead dead and mo dead 

Date Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Dear KA,
You are one of the funniest and nicest people I've ever met. It's people like you that keep me from thinking that all attractive guys are assholes. Stay that way please.

Always,
CR
Can I say, I genuinely don't remember who this is to.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 6:19am
Dear Lord,

If you exist..help me not to be a bitch today. Amen.

Signed,
Gemini

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 6:57am
Dear step mother,

Please stop playing the victim and trying to make me look like a bitch. You waited until you had me in front of the whole family at the cookout and tried to put me on the spot. You thought that you were still talking to the young me that didn't have a voice. Nah boo I'm a grown ass woman now and I flipped that sh*t right back on you. The look on your face was priceless. You didn't expect me to go off like that. Did you??? I tried to warn you to stop effing with me. Now you are embarrassed because you got read for filth in front of your friends and family. I bet you won't try that ish again. Just know that you may have other people fooled but I see you.

Date Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 9:50am
Dear SG,
My goodness I cant ever remember being this happy with a man ever. I really hope youre the one <3. I pray it always stays this way between us.

Love,
Your crazy gf Embarrassed

Date Posted: Oct 04 2015 at 1:23am
Dear Beth P...I see u on facebook posting all of ur religious sayings, quotes but when i see u at work ur whole persona is a true fake....u had cancer and God above brought u a mighty mighty long way and here u r trying to be cute again in front of the new managers by throwing me under the bus...When ur fat ass leaves i go right back to my area and change right into the  uniform u complain about me not to wear..I know what u said about 2nd shift and I will tell all of that..so u need to re-write ur script of your attitude and bring it down...God struck u down once, don;t give him another chance to do it and not save ur a s s   the 2nd time around..bye

Date Posted: Oct 04 2015 at 1:26am
Dear white co-workers I can;t stand ur asses...

Date Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 8:34am
Dear X,

I forgive you.  Take care.

Date Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 2:36pm
oh good you found this thread too bad its not a sticky....

dear just married friend yes i h ad a chance with you but please stop calling me 'stupid' and stop hitting on me at work...i met your wife and your family..not cool dude not cool at all...

Date Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 2:52pm
Yeah, I wish it was.  I had to google it lol.

Print Page | Close Window