Print Page | Close Window

So I saw Apollo today.....

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371988
Printed Date: Nov 21 2017 at 5:09am

Topic: So I saw Apollo today.....
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Subject: So I saw Apollo today.....
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:33pm
I don't see the hype either.....he looks like the evil mushrooms from Mario Bros.

Replies:
Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:34pm
Just strolled into my local post office to mail something.  Why he was in my 'hood, idk.  I was trying to snap a pic for yall but he was too close and I wasn't trying to blow up his spot like that.  He really is shady...looking all around like a criminal...filling out the envelope all nervous.  I could tell whatever he was mailing was of shady affairs also.

The idiot behind me blurted out "Hey ain't you the guy from tv?" and he was like "ya, I am."

He's okay...kinda slim though.  I just don't see the hype.  He ain't got nothin' on my hun.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:37pm
LOL @ shady affairs.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:37pm
i thought he went to jail?

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

This post office isn't far from LOL

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:16pm
Dead

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:17pm
hmmm!  You would think a shifty, nervous person would fill out the info at home and drop it off at the post office...he's always been dumb though.  

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:18pm
Lucky lady!!! Were you close enough to smell him? What he smell like? He's so sexy I would have flirted with him

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:22pm
lmao @ Blac1

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:22pm
I came in here to say 1) im not a housewives of atl viewer 2) I recently put a face to Phaedra's name/backside and 3) i never could understand why this board thought her husband to be so fine yet more fine-r men are poo-pooed away- blew my mind.

He's out on bail?

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:38pm

Sentencing is July 7th, same day a Joe from RHONJ

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:40pm
OP made me laugh.

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Lucky lady!!! Were you close enough to smell him? What he smell like? He's so sexy I would have flirted with him

Very close.....inches Wink  No smell....no obnoxious cologne. LOL

Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:16pm
and you aint run your hand up and down his back??? girl you are not living right...I would have had to "accidentally" bump into him!

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:33pm
Maybe he was stocking up his stamp books, he's gonna need a lot of them in the pen

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

LOL @ shady affairs.

right!LOLLOLLOLLOL

and ummmm he is not cute.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:43pm
looking like a criminal in a post office?
yall got wild imaginations and/or watch too much tv

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Hahaha

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:24am
Chyna would have slow grinded on him in the po Confused

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:47pm
his court date is days away. of course he was acting shifty & nervous. he is stressing. im sure that is how all crooks act on their last days of freedom.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:15am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

his court date is days away. of course he was acting shifty & nervous. he is stressing. im sure that is how all crooks act on their last days of freedom.

in a post office?

stay home? have phaedra run your "errands"
hell, go somewhere fun

my last days of freedom aren't going to be at a slow ass (yall know po workers aren't shat) post office

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Sentencing is July 7th, same day a Joe from RHONJ

Turns to CNN. Thumbs Up 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:23pm
any updates???

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:28pm
Source:  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/apollo-nida-begs-court-to-lower-max-jail-time-days-before-sentencing/" rel="nofollow - http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...re-sentencing/

In the tense final days before Apollo Nida faces his sentencing for pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit fraud, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star is begging the court to lower his criminal history category, and therefore lower his maximum time in prison.

http://radaronline.com/" rel="nofollow - RadarOnline.com  can exclusively report that lawyers for Phaedra Parks’ legally-embattled husband— who as of now, could receive 30 years behind bars for his crimes at the July 8 sentencing— requested the Atlanta district court to change his status from Criminal History Category V to Criminal History Category IV.

READ The Court Documents -  http://www.lipstickalley.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=138762&d=1404680987" rel="nofollow - apollo-nida.pdf

“A criminal history category of V substantially overstates the seriousness of Mr. Nida’s criminal past, thus warranting a departure from the Guidelines range,” his attorneys stated in July 3 documents, citing the 35-year-old personal trainer’s history of three probation revocations, driving under the influence, and giving a false name to law enforcement, all before he turned 24 years old.

“Mr. Nida’s lengthy but early small-time criminal history is simply not in the same league as the “violent offenders, drug kingpins and perpetrators of far more serious offenses” that Criminal History Category V was designed to address.”

PHOTOS: Brawls, Huge Lies & Collapses: The 30 Most Outrageous And Over The Top Reality TV Moments

As Radar previously reported, the father of two is spending the final days before his sentencing alone as wife Parks, 41, vacations with girlfriends including singer Fantasia Barrino in Mexico.

"We're Working to make it better." Nida told Radar of his marriage.

Prosecutors alleged that Nida created fake companies, and opened fake bank accounts to funnel stolen U.S. Treasury checks and auto loan proceeds.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:06pm

BREAKING NEWS . APOLLO NIDA SENTENCE TO 8 YEARS IN PRISON !!

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:11pm
8yrs for being a Rata

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:12pm
Apollo Nida sentenced to eight years for bank fraud, ID theft http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/feed/" rel="nofollow -
  •  

http://cmgajcradiotvtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/apollo-phaedra-getty.jpg" rel="nofollow">Apollo Nida (left) may be facing significant prison time after pleading guilty to bank fraud and ID theft on May 6, 2014. His attorney made it clear that his wife Phaedra Parks (right) was not involved. CREDIT: Getty Images

Apollo Nida (left) received eight years in federal prison at a sentencing hearing July 8, 2014 after pleading guilty to bank fraud and ID theft on May 6, 2014. His attorney made it clear that his wife Phaedra Parks (right) was not involved. CREDIT: Getty Images

Apollo Nida, the husband of Phaedra Parks on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Tuesday received an eight-year sentence by a federal court judge for his four-year scheme that involved bank, mail and wire fraud and ID theft.

Judge Charles Pannell, under sentencing guidelines, could have given him anywhere from 92 to 115 months. The government was okay with the lower end of those guidelines. Pannell went slightly above the 92 months partly because Nida’s type of white criminal crime, he said on the stand, has a high rate of recidivism.

Nida, dressed in a tan suit and wearing a beard and mustache, questioned the 96-month sentence and appeared annoyed after the hearing. “The government did what they had to do,” Nida said before entering the elevator the downtown federal courthouse. When asked if he was unhappy about the sentence, he said, “Whatever the judge gave.”

“Today’s sentencing exemplifies impartial justice regardless of economic class or perceived celebrity status.  Nida’s sentence should be an eye opener for other like-minded criminals who scheme to steal victims’ identities, defraud them and ignore the consequences of their actions,” said Reginald G. Moore, Special Agent in Charge of the United States Secret Service, Atlanta Field Office, in a press release.

Nida’s attorney Thomas Bever attempted to get the sentence reduced due to Nida’s poor upbringing but Pannell felt that was not a big enough factor given Nida’s age (35).

He did recommend that Nida be placed close to Atlanta for the benefit of his family, which includes two sons with Parks.

Bever said after the hearing that Nida could potentially get out more than a year early for good behavior and sent to a halfway house.

Nida was in state prison for six years, from 2003 to 2009, for a RICO charge related to a car theft scheme. He began his new white-collar criminal actions soon after he got out of prison in 2009. During his May sentencing, he took full responsibility for his actions but said he did it because he felt pressure to make money to keep up his wife’s high-profile attorney income and “Real Housewives” salary.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:19pm

Phaedra on vacation in mexico lol .

Phaedra on vacation in mexico lol .

0708-apollo-nida-tmz-01

Apollo Nida just got an enormous break for singing like a canary ... he got 1/4 the maximum sentence for a massive money fraud scheme.

Nida -- who appears on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" with wife Phaedra Parks -- was just sentenced to 8 years in federal prison for cashing stolen checks and laundering more than $2.3 mil through phony bank accounts.

The judge who sentenced him today in a Georgia court said Nida did indeed cooperate with federal investigators by spilling criminal secrets ... and that's why he got leniency.  

Nida could have been sentenced to 30 years, so 8 years is a big victory.  l

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:33pm
Nene will release a statement tonight .Stern Smile

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:36pm
^^^LOL

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:07pm
8 years isn't too bad

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:27pm
So by the age of 41 he would have spent 29% of his life in prison.....

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:27pm
this brother has spent half of his life in prison, damn shame. phaedra's gonna replace him with another lightskin boo and get her sons a new daddy.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:03pm
8 years isn't bad considering what he could have gotten. He probably won't do the full 8.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:09pm
the judge was light on him.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:15pm
he'll have to do all 8 since its federal. on the bright side, its federal. which means he'll be in a decent institution and not a sh*tty state prison where his booty hole will be in danger.

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

he'll have to do all 8 since its federal. on the bright side, its federal. which means he'll be in a decent institution and not a sh*tty state prison where his booty hole will be in danger.
LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

this brother has spent half of his life in prison, damn shame. phaedra's gonna replace him with another lightskin boo and get her sons a new daddy.

She cant replace him - he snitched on everyone except her which is according to their plan. She owes him for life.

I hope that woman that was an accomplice in the past makes a new youtube video.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:04pm
Phaedra knew how the man made his money . I guess the Feds went for the big fish . Lucky woman .

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:33pm
She is going to put money on his books but she will replace him

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:49pm
Phaedra is a very proud woman, she may decide to stand by him...

At least until he gets out, then file

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:43pm

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

She is going to put money on his books but she will replace him
Remember she can embalm folks . Cry Prison may save his life for getting caught up  . I would divorce the big dummy for going back to prison .

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:39pm
8 years away from his sons, smdh...greed causes folks to mess up their lives. I hope he has some of that money stashed.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:41pm
So do they do conjugals in Federal Prison???

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 9:08pm
I missed the last interview . Apollo family spoke on his behalf today . Phaedra sipping in Mexico  .Geek

http://madamenoire.com/431272/humiliated-apollo-nida-says-felt-disrespected-t-approaching-snitch-comments/" rel="nofollow - http://madamenoire.com/431272/humiliated-apollo-nida-says-felt-disrespected-t-approaching-snitch-comments/#disqus_thread" rel="nofollow -
May 20, 2014 ‐ By https://plus.google.com/116482175056051174600" rel="nofollow -
http://madamenoire.com/431272/humiliated-apollo-nida-says-felt-disrespected-t-approaching-snitch-comments/" rel="nofollow">

http://cdn.madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Apollo-II.jpg" rel="nofollow">Apollo II

In an interview with V-103, Apollo Nida sat down and discussed everything that’s going on with his life since he http://madamenoire.com/426961/apollo-nida-pleads-guilty-fraud-face-30-years-prison/" rel="nofollow - http://madamenoire.com/426961/apollo-nida-pleads-guilty-fraud-face-30-years-prison/" rel="nofollow - at the beginning of the month. While this would be a good time to stay with family before he finds out his sentence in July, Nida has been doing interviews, showing up at events, and getting confronted by T.I. of all people. In the interview, he discussed how he felt about being confronted by T.I. for comparing their legal situations on Twitter, where he stands with Phaedra, and most importantly, his fears about possibly not being there for his sons if he is sent back to prison. 

On His Sons:

“I hurt tremendously. At the end of the day, I’m so remorseful. I grew up without a mother and a father. What hurts me the most is the fact that I could potentially be leaving my sons. I resonate with Ayden more because he’s four years old now . So when he[son Ayden] cries out for me, and I’m not there for him, then potentially who knows what could happen? Let’s just say hypothetically, and hypothetically people because people love to blow things out, my wife wants to go somewhere else that means another man will be in my household. I don’t want that for my child.”

His Marriage To Phaedra At This Point:

“We’re still married…I try not to be astonished by anything that goes on. I think Phaedra, in a perfect world, should be supportive as a wife should be…If she chooses to derail from the plan, then that’s what she chooses to do. Apollo is prepared for whatever happens in life. Whatever’s been thrown at me, I deal with it. I would like to say I would want her to stay around and do what a wife should do.”

Committing Crimes To Keep Up With The Joneses:

“Apollo has never had a handout from day one. Never. Never asked for nothing, never been given anything. Whatever she has, she has…if I feel like I gotta do what I gotta do, and there’s no other way, and the checks aren’t being distributed equally, you gotta do what you gotta do. You could sit there and say, go get a regular job…but at the end of the day, is that paycheck going to be equivalent to what’s coming in the household?”

His Feelings On Being Confronted By T.I.:

“First of all, I’m out on bond. Don’t nobody really know me. You just don’t run up on a person and just demand anything. One thing you can demand is respect when it’s given. I felt really disrespected at that situation. But I played my cool. I have a lot of respect for T.I., I have a lot of respect for [Michael] Vick…

Once I thought about it, it was wrong. What I said was, my paperwork, Vick’s paperwork, T.I.’s paperwork is says the same thing, it’s language. I never said that T.I. was a rat, I never said Vick was a rat. I know Tip. I thought he was coming up being a man, being supportive because he’s been through that same situation. That’s what I thought. He was hostile. So I jumped back a little bit…because I’m like, is this thing about to go down?

Tip knows how to get in contact with me. If this was an issue, you just don’t make it an issue in public and sit there and try to make it a ploy, I feel, to boost whatever you got going on at the time.

I’m a real humble person at the end of the day, but I can’t tolerate disrespect. I really played that situation real humble. I was humiliated by it. I didn’t even know the cameras were rolling. Afterward I was just like, that is not how men handle the situation.”

On Understanding Why T.I. Was Upset:

“He resonates with the people in the streets. Nobody wants to be labeled a snitch. I know nobody wants to be labeled as a rat. I get that. At the end of the day, I shouldn’t have put his name out there like that, but I didn’t mean it like that.”272/humiliated-apollo-nida-says-felt-disrespected-t-approaching-snitch-

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:13pm
referring to himself in the third person Stern Smile

eta it sounds like him and phaedra are already heading towards divorce

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:53pm
He is not attractive to me in any way....

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:58pm
"at the end of the day", he's an idiot.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:20am
BAE!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:27am
I was looking for this thread of him being convicted. 

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:55am
Phaedra is not a victim here so I hope she doesn't try to play one. Now we have two more black children with a father in prison thanks to these two.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:15am
The third person is funny......

Posted By: LynnNyc
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

The third person is funny......
sociopaths tend to do that.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Phaedra is not a victim here so I hope she doesn't try to play one. Now we have two more black children with a father in prison thanks to these two.
Amen . Cry

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:19pm
8 years

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

will this be on american greed?

did he scam that much $?
I'll definitely look out for it. One of my fav shows

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:05pm
what?! 

Man how did it come to this.   Wow. Just wow.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:09pm
Buh-bye Apollo

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Committing Crimes To Keep Up With The Joneses:

“Apollo has never had a handout from day one. Never. Never asked for nothing, never been given anything. Whatever she has, she has…if I feel like I gotta do what I gotta do, and there’s no other way, and the checks aren’t being distributed equally, you gotta do what you gotta do. You could sit there and say, go get a regular job…but at the end of the day, is that paycheck going to be equivalent to what’s coming in the household?”

this nicca...Sleepy

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:51pm
TC I have no idea what he's saying lol

That was so vague and shifty

Someone break down he did please

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:01pm
lol how is stealing other peoples money not a handout though. Wacko

and he never went to high school or college so he knew day 1 he wouldn't be making the same amount as his wife, so i guess he's been a criminal non stop since he got out of prison?

and checks being distributed evenly?!  you are NOT a housewife!!  these men on ATL really think they're real cast members.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:02pm
i forgot about the mortuary business...just squandered everything.  why does Phaedra love him?  it can't be just sex.

eta: response to TC below that is supposed to be above

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:02pm
he is saying he has never asked her for anything.  he doesn't make what she makes.  she doesn't share.  and there is no way he can go our there and legit makes what she makes...so if he has to hustle so be it.

i guess he forgets that she is on film practically begging his dumb azz to go into the mortuary bizness with her.  i'm sure she was willing to support him if he'd been on board.  but he is full of shyt and would rather make it rain in the booty club.   thank goodness them babies appear to have taken after her in the brains dept.  cause he is a mere 2 clicks away from being completely brain dead...crack baby.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:08pm

wonder i bêt he is dripping with wack juice in the bed room anyway....

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:11pm
lol what gives you that impression?

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:20pm
he just has that cock eyed slow look...like it takes him a long time to process ques...verbal and/or physical... 

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:24pm
damn, got all neurological on em...his mom was an addict so that could be true.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:27pm
oh wow i didn't even know that...

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:34pm
yeah, she went and gave a statement to the court for leniency...she said he never had a chance because she was on drugs during his childhood.  i wonder if there are any pix of her.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:39pm
thanks TC I dont watch the show 

What a tragic awful mess

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:48pm
he stole retirement checks?

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

he never went to high school?

he dropped out 

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 1:59pm
A lot of kids grow up in a bad environment.   Some follow because that is all the know, others use that as a template for what they don't want to do/be.

Choices !!!!

He has enough intellect to think of these schemes, he could have used that same intellect in a more positive way.

Recently here on BHM we have seen articles posted of kids growing up in the Projects doing great things......No excuse Apollo

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 12:24pm

Apollo Nida Sent Out Last Tweet Before Going To Prison

Comments: http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/07/11/apollo-nida-sent-out-last-tweet-before-going-to-prison/#comments" rel="nofollow - 27  | http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/07/11/apollo-nida-sent-out-last-tweet-before-going-to-prison/#comments-wrapper" rel="nofollow - Leave A Comment
http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/07/11/" rel="nofollow -
Apollo Nida Sent Out Last Tweet Before Going To Prison

So, apparently Apollo Nida had one last thought to share with everyone before he headed down that lonely road to prison…and it was a very sad question that he was asking too!

According to Wendy Williams, Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks was not in the courtroom next to her husband’s side when he was sentenced Tuesday.

So, we wonder how much of this tweet was for all of us out in the public and how much may have been for his wife Phaedra….interesting and sad all at once.

Take a look at the tweet in question below!

Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 7.52.45 PM

He had months to prepare for that day…but it never really seemed like he was ready for what was coming toward him. Maybe he thought it wouldn’t really happen and he’d find a way around the jail portion of things. Or maybe he was flashing back to that place he had already spent 5 years of life prior to being a husband, father and TV star and just couldn’t make himself believe that he was trading the comfy life for a tiny little jail cell once again. It was all his to lose..and it seems like he may have lost it all.

Guess we’d wonder if anyone was still in our corner too.

Farewell Apollo…we’ll see ya in eight years sir.

Quick, somebody call Kenya up and tell her to put some money on his books for real…we’re sure it will be appreciated!

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 12:35pm
I guess that tweet is a subliminal message to all his side ho's to get they funds together...

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 12:47pm
I swear that this was the one thing that will get me to watch the show regularly again. VH1 needs to give him a bonus check b/c I love for my reality shows to be extra messy and this may have topped them all b/c I will watch just to see how Phaedra will publicly handle having an incarcerated husband.

Any update on what the dude from RHONJ got in fed time? Sorry if this has already been answered but I need to know, thx so much.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:35pm
NJHL, Joe's sentencing was supposed to be last week but was postponed till Sept coz his father had a heart attack and died in Joe and Teresa's house a few weeks ago

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:39pm
jail bird hoooody hoooo?

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

NJHL, Joe's sentencing was supposed to be last week but was postponed till Sept coz his father had a heart attack and died in Joe and Teresa's house a few weeks ago

Wow, thank you. That is very sadOuch

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 6:10pm
I wonder how this will play out on the show. I have never seen Phaedra vulnerable. Ever. She should leave after this season

Print Page | Close Window