Print Page | Close Window

why do we have to tip?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371947
Printed Date: Oct 20 2017 at 8:49am

Topic: why do we have to tip?
Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Subject: why do we have to tip?
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:51pm
they already get paid, why do they act stank when they don't get extra? you're doing whats in your job description. isn't that what you signed up for? I mean I do it, but I just get irritated by the expectation. you knew how much youd be getting paid when u agreed to the job soooo

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:53pm
Stern Smile

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:54pm
oh no, not again

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:54pm
problem, ladies?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:56pm
I think tipping is a nice gesture that keeps society grounded...once upon a time it was a luxury to afford to be waited on and we shouldn't forget that.  We are all so entitled now.  So I am pro tipping but but but

Stop the fcking complaining when you are in the service industry.  1. You chose it.  2.  With tips you can bring home a very decent hourly wage, more than a lot of jobs.  3.  Stop raising the tip amount because all of a sudden we are supposed to tip 18-20% like what happened to 15% or am I imagining that 15% ever existed as the standard?  

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

problem, ladies?

its not a problem, we just had this conversation twice over the past year but carry on.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:58pm

If you choose not to tip your at-home beautician, then that's on you

but if you don't tip a waitress although there was no problem with the service, I'm judging hard

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:59pm
I will usually tip, but it just irks me that its expected. if they do a really good job then yeah I have no problem but if u did the bare minimum, uh you got a paycheck right? well consider that ur tip

however I just ordered some Chinese online and I tipped solely because I don't want them with my food before they arrive and im a repeat customer

but don't put a prompt on ur website like "please tip our drivers" like maybe u should pay ur drivers better so they wouldn't expect it sh*t

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

problem, ladies?

its not a problem, we just had this conversation twice over the past year but carry on.

ok well I must have missed it...moving on...

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:00pm

You pay for food and service is extra .. if you only want to pay for food and don't want to pay for service then just get takeout 

We all can tell the difference when wait staff go above and beyond and we don't like it when they do the bare minimum 

There's a lot of leeway in a personal service like serving food

I like having the leeway in tipping accordingly instead of a mandatory gratuity.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:01pm
I damn sure don't tip beauticians. not when im paying upwards of 100 dollars, no honey ur tip was in the bill right there

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:01pm

I will usually tip, but it just irks me that its expected. if they do a really good job then yeah I have no problem but if u did the bare minimum, uh you got a paycheck right? well consider that ur tip

however I just ordered some Chinese online and I tipped solely because I don't want them with my food before they arrive and im a repeat customer

but don't put a prompt on ur website like "please tip our drivers" like maybe u should pay ur drivers better so they wouldn't expect it sh*t

Yeah I think businesses should pay gas for delivery drivers because I don't like paying for delivery charges AND a tip.  That's why I haven't ordered delivery but once in three years.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:02pm

Ok, well I do agree here in that I hate when the COMPANY recommends sh*t like this. ..although I always tip delivery drivers

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:03pm

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:05pm
they're also trying to keep the food cost down. They pay minimum wage or less for bargain food wait staff and drivers 

Do you prefer they add the costs of a living wage for workers into your bill without your knowing it?

Posted By: leftywefty
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:06pm
What's the hourly wage for service workers? $2.90/hr? something like that.
We are subsidizing low wages for these people. In the end, companies win.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

they're also trying to keep the food cost down. They pay minimum wage or less for bargain food wait staff and drivers 

Do you prefer they add the costs of a living wage for workers into your bill without your knowing it?

I don't have a problem tipping and I do but this excuse I do not like.
It's just corporate bullsh*t.
Same excuse the corporations trotted out when AHCA was introduced.

So let's not go there

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:10pm
I've seen a $40 delivery charge ordering from eat24

Nah I'd rather go for it or have someone go for it

Guess this is why sexy famous wrote a book because the OP comes off different than what blacchyna meant

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:13pm

meanwhile the ceo and board of directors for that company have great-grandchildren who will be set for life those companies aint hurting for money

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:15pm

Guess this is why sexy famous wrote a book because the OP comes off different than what blacchyna meant

damn, did the have trek across mountaints, was a helicopter or sled dog team involved?LOL

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:17pm
but you're ordering from a Chinese mom and pop though unless you meant pf changs

Totally agree for big corps though

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:18pm
they legally have to get paid min wage anyway, so if they don't get tipped by the customer then the company can bail them out. paying 2-3 dollars extra for the food wouldn't make a bit of difference anyway since they expect u to tip at least 15% anyway

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:20pm

they legally have to get paid min wage anyway, so if they don't get tipped by the customer then the company can bail them out. paying 2-3 dollars extra for the food wouldn't make a bit of difference anyway since they expect u to tip at least 15% anyway

it that true?

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:25pm
I dont tip if i dont feel like the service was worthy of a tip...

You gotta stank attitude/not doing you're job correctly im not giving you sht

I tip well for those with good customer service....fortunately I rarely get horrible service so this is not a huge issue.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:26pm

it that true?

I've heard this before.
Let me check

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:26pm
i didnt think that min wage applied to wait staff, drivers 

Could be wrong

$3 by 30+ people a shift adds up

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:27pm

it that true?

No that's a lie, they make anywhere from $2 to $5 an hour. the company doesn't swoop in and pay you extra if you don't get tipped enough smh

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:28pm
people tip beauticians? never heard of this strange thing.
while I understand (dont agree --i shouldn't feel obligated to tip, even for good service. Youre getting paid)what Ricky is saying about the service being somewhat separate from the food cost....
... at the salon, I pay you for a service...why am i tipping you again on top of that??

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:30pm
if you didn't have to go to the kitchen to make your plate you should tip at least a bare minimum

I don't let awful service linger I'll talk to them or get a manager and another server

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:31pm

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:32pm
some restaurants pool tips for the kitchen but I know most servers hate that.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:34pm
but i'm paying you extra to do your job? the cook doesn't get a tip. the hostess doesn't get a tip. but the waiter does?

they even have tip jars at subway im like nicca please

Posted By: JamCaygirl
I was raised in the Caribbean and Europe... what is this tipping thing you speak of?Stern Smile

It's just a social custom to tip.
I don't look to deep into it.

It's just the corporations fuking us mostly but it's a social custom.

Many countries don't tip or expect tips though

I dislike when they have a tip jar out at the to-go pickup counter of restaurants

Sometimes I'll give them a dollar.. but I think the expectation in that situation is odd

I tip beauticians if they go above and beyond...

Some beauticians dont listen, wanna tell YOU how they are going do YOUR hair, get really pushy and insist that they know what they are doing only for it to turn out looking like crap, dont let you look at while they are doing it(turns you away from the mirror)...etc

If they are really friendly, listens well, and make sure my hair is exactly how I wanted it yes I definitely leave a good tip.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:35pm
I tip, but if I know you own the establisment I will not tip.

if you didn't have to go to the kitchen to make your plate you should tip at least a bare minimum

then the manager,the cook, everybody should get a tip too, no?

but I think the diff is that chefs do get paid at least the minimum legally.  

Why is it legal not to pay servers the min wage anyway?  Seems like before there were labor laws it was the norm and it just never changed, are restaurant lobbyists that powerful?  

but i'm paying you extra to do your job? the cook doesn't get a tip. the hostess doesn't get a tip. but the waiter does?

The cooks and hostess make at least minimum wage, servers make less...you don't know anyone that used to work in a restaurant?

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:36pm
I tip my Chipotle peeps and takeout places I know I will frequent even if it's not expected bc they will hook me up.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:36pm

damn, did the have trek across mountaints, was a helicopter or sled dog team involved?LOL

Giiirrrlllll

I didn't find out because my husband went and got it for only a kiss

It was a local mom and pop thai place less than five miles away

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:39pm
The 2014 minimum wage in Florida is $7.93 per hour, effective January 1, 2014, with a minimum wage of at least $4.91 per hour for tipped employees, in addition to tips.

Someone told me that 15-20% is obsolete. Now it's more like 25-30%.

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

I was raised in the Caribbean and Europe... what is this tipping thing you speak of?Stern Smile

i wanna knowLOLLOL

but seriously, i dont tip, and i am not a miser.  i dont have money to give away like that. i'd rather give it to a homeless person @ the traffic lights or donate to a children's home

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Managers and cooks are usually paid much more and don't have to deal with ridiculous customers expectation for hand to mouth service with a smile for free LOL

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:40pm
have you ever thought about why bartenders aren't required to follow health laws like using gloves?  They're handling  dirty cups then squeezing lemons or placing olives in your drink...all types of handling.  Guess it would be impossible to keep up with high traffic and keep switching gloves.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:41pm
you don't have to tip 

if you don't want to be served, get takeout 

I don't mind paying extra to be served 

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:42pm
cuz there's a high turn over rate.  They don't have the power...customers should join in.

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

but I think the diff is that chefs do get paid at least the minimum legally.  

cant speak for US. but minimum wage earners get minimum wage, or more. its illegal to do otherwise.

im not one of those difficult customers. I just want my food and minimal interaction

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:43pm
if they don't make minimum wage then they need to rise up and stage a coup or sum...why have they accepted this for so long
/

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:44pm

im not one of those difficult customers. I just want my food and minimal interaction

+me. You just need to take my order, bring the food within reasonable time. I dont need the extra. You dont have to bow and scrape and go by every 2 minutes to ask me how is my meal.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:44pm

you don't have to tip 

if you don't want to be served, get takeout 

I don't mind paying extra to be served 

But restaurants hire servers to work in their establishments? That is their job, in their contract....why I gotta pay for it? I didnt hire them... Restaurant should pay IMO

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:45pm

Managers and cooks are usually paid much more and don't have to deal with ridiculous customers expectation for hand to mouth service with a smile for free LOL

so..the tip is basically just for their troubles? free? im confused. employers are allowed to pay less than minimum wage to minimum wage earners in the US?

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:45pm
cant the servers do something about that?

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:46pm
Don't servers have to share their tips with the bar, bussboys and hostesses?

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:47pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ" rel="nofollow - video

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:49pm
I was somewhere kinda pricey for a work meeting and a waitress spilled just a little water on a man's shoe.
Wasn't fancy shoes just Sperrys or something.

He held his foot out for her to clean it off.

Omgggg it drove me crazy.
He had better paid her whole months salary for that bs.

Some ppl Want the moon when the dine out.
I hate that man where ever he is...

+me. You just need to take my order, bring the food within reasonable time. I dont need the extra. You dont have to bow and scrape and go by every 2 minutes to ask me how is my meal.

omg I HATE that!!!

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
I always tip about 20% when the service is excellent, if it's crap it goes down...

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:50pm

...i am definitely not one of those "hard to please" customers..so if you dont get a tip its simply because you are a terrible waitress/waiter.

I dont get irate or mad if you forgot my drink or brought me the wrong order, people make honest mistakes.....this will not stop me from tipping.

I dont order my food with a million unrealistic modifications...and expect you to fulfill them all...

And I defintely understand if you have to wait more tables than usual so things might be a little slow...

None of these things stop me from tipping...really you just have to be a btch to not get a tip from me...

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:51pm

tip jars drive me insane.  why the fucc would a company allow there employees to have tip jar.  you would think that would be an embarrassment to the company but no.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:51pm
I rather it be mandatory.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:53pm

tip jars drive me insane.  why the fucc would a company allow there employees to have tip jar.  you would think that would be an embarrassment to the company but no.

Lol why?
People used to tip me at McDonald's......I always thought that was weird. 

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:53pm
I tip 20% Min just to have good manners.
But when I was in training and when I have work meetings and I'm on the company expense I ball out of control lol.

I leave super super tips when that's the case.

But when I come back on my own dime they get the standard. 20%

Waiters be so happy to see but.
But they don't even know lol

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lol why?
People used to tip me at McDonald's......I always thought that was weird. 

im talking about the jar itself.  it looks like theyre begging.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I was somewhere kinda pricey for a work meeting and a waitress spilled just a little water on a man's shoe.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:10pm

He probably didnt tip because of her poor service.  I see this kind of thing too much.

I tip, the amount isn't going to break my pocketbook and I usually get good service

I'm not meant for that job, I respect them for doing it

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:10pm
people who act extra when they dine out come off like they aint used to having sh*t

I hope that girl didn't clean his shoe off, I wouldn't have

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:26pm
1. Yes if a server makes 20 dollars after working 8 hours (it happens) the company has to make up the difference in minimum wage. A lot of places tell you if you dont claim more or get better tips they will fire you.

2. Servers get tipped because we deal with the demandds, we are the face, if something happens we get blamed, cursed yelled at and fired first. We have to entertain the kids while apologizing to the next table for the noise. Tipping is a thank you in my eyes.

Minimum wage is not required because of you are walking out with 150 and up we still get taxed o that that comes out of the little 100 dollar pay checks

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:28pm
Dome serers are HORRIBLE and of i eat out i let them know i do it to and that they need to improve.

Waiters are like strippers that keep their panties on. We are selling a fantasie and luxury (or supposed to)

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Don't servers have to share their tips with the bar, bussboys and hostesses?

And then theres this, we have to give the most money today i made 300 15 went to the bar 45 to bus boy and 15 to the hotesses

Everyone makes money off of us. Some nights the busboy eaves with the same amount as us

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:40pm
I think tipping should be reserved for service above and beyond expectations.

People should be paid a living wage and the cost of that should be reflected in the price we pay for the service.

I don't like being expected to tip for basic services, like taking my order and bringing the food or completing my manicure without hurting me, etc.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:42pm

they already get paid, why do they act stank when they don't get extra? you're doing whats in your job description. isn't that what you signed up for? I mean I do it, but I just get irritated by the expectation. you knew how much youd be getting paid when u agreed to the job soooo

and they expect too much from you too. If you tip $5 for a meal of $30, it is not good.
If you tip your hairdresser $20, it is not good.
If you tip $5 to your manicure, it is not good.

My sister works in the financial market. She thinks tipping is bs. She likes to say "if those people want to get tipped, they should study and work in a big company so they will get BONUSES".
After she said that, it made sense why rich people never tip.

Thing is, she never really worked a job that tips can help out, and I did, so I think people should be tipped based on performance. You do a sh*tty job, nothing. You do good, $5. You do great, more, depending what was the job, how much I already spent, etc. I am not giving someone $20 when my meal was $50, no sir.

I noticed that in some places though, the waiter/waitress looks at me aphrensive because they think I won't tip or will be a low tipper. I have seen actually some waiters/waitresses rush to my table as soon as I got up to check how much I left, and at those moments I felt like I should have not left anything.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:55pm
It's not basic to question why we do it.

Not like tipping is some basic human function.
She wants to know why we do it.

That's not basic

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:56pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

but if you don't tip a waitress although there was no problem with the service, I'm judging hard

mhm.. 

ppl who dont tip bother me. 

i was gonna ask the other day in RTs if id be wrong to tell someone i dont wanna/like to go out with them cus they dont tip 

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:59pm
I don't like that a friend of mine is a terrible tipper.
I tell her she needs to do better.

She just does it to be super cheap bc she really spends on any and every thing else smh

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:02pm
thats how my friend is too jones.. 
she doesnt tip at all and she has it….. and spends on other things. 

shes gonna have to stop that.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:07pm
I wouldn't have a problem sitting next to someone who doesn't tip well. My problem would be dining with someone who complains of everything to the waitress. I am not interested in eating food that the cook and the waitress spit onDead

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:15pm
I tip waitress 20%
Beautician 10% or more

I'm not tacky. It's a must

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

mhm.. 

ppl who dont tip bother me. 

i was gonna ask the other day in RTs if id be wrong to tell someone i dont wanna/like to go out with them cus they dont tip 

We all have our thresholds.

I went to chipotle with a dude...it was the first time we'd gone to a fast food place together. We're leaving and this negro took almost all the forks and one of the stacks of napkins. Like, it actually needed to be refilled.

That caused our first argument that afternoon. Just that one act told me everything I needed to know about him.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

It's not basic to question why we do it.

Not like tipping is some basic human function.
She wants to know why we do it.

That's not basic

I disagree

girl bye. take your fake bougie ass out of this "basic" thread then

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:23pm
Most people only do it cuz society says/out of habit
That seems more basic to me

If bad tippers weren't looked down on, I highly doubt most would give the extra cash

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:24pm
That's why I do it.
I tip my 20% out of good manners.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:26pm
I talk to management but saying a customer who is there for a service should consult management sounds weird.
They shouldn't have to go out of their way bc service was subpar

Most customers don't say anything and leave unsatisfied and don't return
That's with most everything

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:28pm
I will tip $2-5. sorry but all u did was bring out food, refill my drink a couple times and that's in ur job description. if you want any more than that become the manager. im sorry if that sounded rude but damn they really be expecting sh*t

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:32pm
I can see how requesting to speak with management and putting some one on the spot can be uncomfortable for some and it puts the burden of service on the customer who was there just to have a nice time.

I don't mind speaking up where my money is concerned but I can see how some ppl just choose to voice their opinion by nor returning or leaving a poor tips.

Even though that only hurts the server.

This is why surveys and follow ups are nice for some

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:32pm
Bad service: I'm not tipping and everything is going to be comped or I leave.

Regular service: If all you did was fulfill your basic function (take my order, bring the food, not f*ck up, etc) to complete the service then I tip, but only because I have to. This is why I think people should just get a regular wage, no tipping expected.

Exceptional service: Example that has literally happened, I felt faint and had to run to the bathroom to throw up and knocked over drinks and my meal. When I got back from the bathroom it was cleaned up and they brought me a new meal to go, and had already gotten my car from valet. They got a 50% tip. I tipped because I wanted to and would have done it even if they were receiving a regular wage.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:11pm
i tip well.  i judge people who don't.  shrugs.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

If bad tippers weren't looked down on, I highly doubt most would give the extra cash
am on the minority then

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:20pm
didn't see southerns comment.  i tip because i know how the service industry works.  i factor the extra cost into the experience before going out if i am to be "served". 

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:22pm
plus i tend to go to the same places over and over and over again.  they know my face.  sometimes have regular servers. 

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:23pm
non tippers should use the drive tru. or better yet, stay home and make your own food.

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:24pm
I agree ppl just speak up but in reality they don't so we have this...

I think consumers especially black consumers should speak up be it bad service or a bad product

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:38pm
I think not tipping your waiter/waitress is tacky. But other than that I don't feel like tipping is mandatory for others like the chinese food carryout or chipotles. 

My mil doesn't believe in tipping and she puts servers through the ringer. We have to tell her that she should leave a tip. We went out a few weeks ago and she tipped the waitress $6 and accidentally wrote $6 on the receipt to be taken off her credit card. Once she realized it she told the waitress that she didn't mean to tip her that much($12). I was mortified. That girl looked so embarassed. I just gave my mil $12 and gave the server some extra money. She was a really good server.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

am on the minority then

Yea
99.9% of bhm is

Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:09pm
i often wonder if people realize how the irs expects  restaurant/bar workers will receive a minimum of a certain % in tips.  and if they don't (and thus don't report it) this causes major problems for the worker because the restaurant/bar will need to add additional tip income to the workers w2 to meet the irs minimum.  in other words, the worker could receive a w2 for more than what they actually received in tips.  so yes, it is expected that service workers in most restaurants/bars will receive tips.

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

non tippers should use the drive tru. or better yet, stay home and make your own food.

This.

Print Page | Close Window