Print Page | Close Window

Punishing your dog for (almost) vomiting

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
Printed Date: Mar 20 2018 at 1:48am

Topic: Punishing your dog for (almost) vomiting
Posted By: tropical-punch
Subject: Punishing your dog for (almost) vomiting
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:41pm
I just can't compute how anyone even thinks this okay. The person I'm talking about thinks the dog vomited before to get attention because when he turned his back to the dog, he stopped making the "I'm about to vomit noises/actions". Probably because he feared what would happen if he vomited. Pinch How cruel of a person can you be? The dog could be terminally ill for all we know.

I think the real reason he locked the dog up is because he didn't want to have to deal with cleaning up the vomit.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:44pm
To me, that is just odd.  But what do I know as a non-pet owner?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:02pm
People are really really stupid.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:24pm
Dogs barf. Get over it or get a goldfish

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:34pm
he shouldnt have a dog. they need care and love, like a human. My dog barfed and shat for a whole week....i felt so sorry for him (he was a pup at the time)....gave him lots of coconut water and lots of love. he followed me everywhere i went in the house. he just wanted comfort.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:38pm
He could have took the dog oustide.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:41pm
I spoil my dog, she's my companion and I would never think of punishing her because she's ill.
Just like not everyone should be a parent, not everyone should own a dog.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:03pm
I hope that person does not procreate.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:18pm

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:03pm
Awwww, poor doggie!!!! Some people are just not meant to be pet owners, just like some people are not meant to be parents.  Angry

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:12pm
I have doggy fever and it's sooo severe. I had to tell my cousin that it isn't okay to hit her 6 week old pup for peeing on the floor. He sounds like a lazy owner.

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:18pm
Is this someone you know personally?

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:53pm
Poor baby.  Babykins might be sick. smh. 

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:21am
I'm picking up my puppy in the morning.
She's a maltese. I love having a new baby but it's work because she has to be trained and that takes time and patience. Not everyone can do this.

If I didn't love dogs so much and if I wasn't getting a great deal on this one, I'd not be taking on this task. Once I saw her little face, it was a done deal.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:44am
that's usually all it takes. Heart baby faces animals or otherwise always melts my heart.   I can't get a baby anything.  I'd want maternity leave.  Which should be valid considering you do have to spend alot of time with puppys/kittens to train etc.

Print Page | Close Window