Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371881
Printed Date: Sep 24 2018 at 6:26am

Topic: BDOGG DO NOT ORDER - BUYER BEWARE
Posted By: chidiva79
Subject: BDOGG DO NOT ORDER - BUYER BEWARE
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:42pm

Hey All,

I haven't been on here in a while by some of you may remember me that I was a die-hard Bdogg fan. I have faithfully order from him since 2011. I have NEVER had a problem with him other than sometimes my bundles being short or not as coarse as I wanted it.

Well after taking a break from ordering from him for the last few months, I placed a small order with him (5 bundles). We went back and forth a little regarding his pricing as he is ALWAYS changing his prices. I actually was supposed to order 8 bundles but decided to only order 5.

I paid via Western Union on Monday and he sent the tracking number out. As you know, you can't track immediately for a few hours. Finally the tracking information was available and it said the shipment was being delivered to a totally different address. Now...as you all know...I'm nervous now. I immediately send him emails informing him of this and he states that it's a problem with fed ex he would call and email me back. Well a few hours go past and nothing. I send him a few more emails and he tells me not to worry, he will respond shortly. He says the problem is fixed and use the same tracking number. Well, I log on to fed ex to track again and it has the SAME address as it did before. I call fed ex and they say it’s not my name or address and its going to another country..not the US. I'm nervous...I'm PISSED and I just want my hair. The hair is supposed to be delivered to the wrong address tomorrow. He has not provided a new tracking number or anything. Due to the time delay, there is nothing I can do right now but pray...wait...and hope he resolves this ASAP.

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT ORDERING FROM HIM...I WOULD HOLD OFF AS YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SITTING HER NERVOUS, PISSED AND UPSET LIKE I AM...YOU DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU.

I will come back an update you to let you know if this was resolved or not but BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Replies:
Posted By: PerfectDiva
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:54pm
Wow that sucks! I've always had good experiences well except for some not so great wefting. i usually get his bulk hair then have it wefted elsewhere.

What's up with these vendors SMH.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

Wow that sucks! I've always had good experiences well except for some not so great wefting. i usually get his bulk hair then have it wefted elsewhere.

What's up with these vendors SMH.

Getting lazyyyyyyyyyyy and don't give a *&%^$#@Ekkk

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:17pm
oh man why did you do western union?

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:41pm
he seems unbothered about your shipment though....

I didnt like his shifty, take it or leave it attitude via email and said no thank you, I hope it all gets straightened out for you.

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:21pm
This same EXACT thing happened to me a year ago. I posted on the forum about it. Basically he sent my hair to someone else and the person would not return his emails. He then asked me to post her name and address on the forum. After me harassing him, he finally sent me a new order. I have ordered from him several times since then with no problem.

I am so sorry you are going through this, I know EXACTLY how you feel!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:41pm
wrong thread

Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:13am
I sent him multiple emails and finally got a response when I sent him pictures showing him that I posted what was going on multiple hair boards. He said he would send me proof he changed the address on fed ex (still waiting for that) and why did I post because it's just a mistake. Then he said the address was changed because the hair was still in India..why is the hair in India if I paid earlier this week!!! He hasn't sent anything showing an address change or a correct tracking number. I will continue to harass him until he resolves this. As for using WU...that's his only form of payment. Since 2011...I've always did it that way. Buyers BEWARE!

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:48am
Wow this sucks nothing worse then buying hair and it's being shipped some where else.. He just needs to do the right thing and send you some more hair out to the correct address. I have always wanted to order from him and I constantly go back and forth just seems a bit risky.. Best of luck getting this resolved.

Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 7:23am
Update- I tracked the shipment...it looks like it's in Chicago!!!!!!! Please keep your fingers crossed ladies!!! Thanks for all your comments because YOU guys are the reason he started responded. Once he knew I posted on hair boards...I got a response from him. I'm crossing my fingers...

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 8:23am
Good !
So it appears he did in fact make the correction to the address. I hate that he only accepts WU.

Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 12:21pm
It's here!!!! Thank GOD it's here! Thank you so much "gods child" for your PM's!!! You helped keep me calm!

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 12:27pm
Too much stress after spending your hard earned money.. Glad everything was resolved tho!

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 12:45pm

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:05pm
celebration dance!!! you know that dance when the package arrives and you just imagine all type of places you would go with that hair swangin.LOL Matter of fact let me do a dance for you in my cube.

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:11pm
Glad you got your hair. Smile

Posted By: khairstevens
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:37am
This is terrible, but I'm glad you got your hair. I order recently and had no issues.

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:37pm
I'm glad it was resolved, ChiDiva! Is it good quality? I hope so, because I still plan to do a group order with you in the future, since we are in the same city Wink

Print Page | Close Window