Print Page | Close Window

Mario Balotellis fiancée

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371756
Printed Date: May 22 2018 at 6:51pm

Topic: Mario Balotellis fiancée
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Mario Balotellis fiancée
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:24pm
Nothing to discuss here. It's just that it's the World Cup right now, so I thought I'd post it here. He's not very attractive but he's rich

He's scored another beauty! Italian footballer Mario Balotelli carries his fiancée Fanny Neguesha along the sand in Brazil as they celebrate getting engaged

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=James+Leyfield" rel="nofollow - JAMES LEYFIELD

PUBLISHED: 16:17 GMT, 22 June 2014 UPDATED: 16:20 GMT, 22 June 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2665063/Italian-footballer-Mario-Balotelli-carries-fianc-e-Fanny-Neguesha-engagement.html#comments" rel="nofollow - He has had an up and down World Cup so far after scoring against England and then missing a hatful of chances against Costa Rica. 

But Mario Balotelli's personal life is only going in an upwards direction as is evident from new pictures of the footballer carrying his fiancée Fanny Neguesha along the beach just one day after she accepted his offer of marriage earlier in June. 

The pair looked every inch the ideal couple as he strolled along the sand with the Belgian beauty in his arms. 

Happy couple: Mario Balotelli carries his fiancée Fanny Neguesha along the beach just a day after she accepted his offer of marriage
+12

Happy couple: Mario Balotelli carries his fiancée Fanny Neguesha along the beach just a day after she accepted his offer of marriage

The Italian star is seen wearing his national team's tracksuit on the beach as he and Fanny spent some quality time together. 

Fanny looks stunning in a tiny pair of white shorts teamed with a matching white top.

This comes after the striker paused his World Cup preparations to propose to girlfriend Fanny ahead of Italy's clash with England in Manaus, Brazil, earlier this month.

Fun in the sun: Fanny looks stunning in a tiny pair of white shorts teamed with a matching white top
+12

Fun in the sun: Fanny looks stunning in a tiny pair of white shorts teamed with a matching white top

Happily chatting: The Italian star is seen wearing his national teams tracksuit on the beach as he and Fanny spent some time together
+12

Happily chatting: The Italian star is seen wearing his national team's tracksuit on the beach as he and Fanny spent some time together

The controversial player took to Instagram to confirm that his on/off partner had said yes, posting an image of his new fiancee's hand adorned with a sparkling ring.

Balotelli accompanied the image with the message: 'She said yes.. The most important yes in my life. That was the place of my question! I Love you and happy birthday too! Je t'aime my WIFE (sic)'

The former Manchester City man also included a photo of the setting for his proposal, which is believed to be near Mangaratiba, Italy's base for the World Cup.

Happy couple: Italy striker Mario Balotelli (left) is set to marry his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha (right)
+12

Happy couple: Italy striker Mario Balotelli (left) is set to marry his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha (right)

Confirmation: Balotelli posted these images of Fanny wearing a ring and the place he popped the question to Instagram
+12

Confirmation: Balotelli posted these images of Fanny wearing a ring and the place he popped the question to Instagram

Fanny watches Balotelli in action for Italy at the Confederations Cup in Brazil last year
+12
Fanny takes a stroll in Milan
+12

Big fan: Fanny, who supported Balotelli at the Confederations Cup last year (left), is pictured walking in Milan

Balotelli's proposal topped off a special night for Fanny, who was celebrating her birthday with her family.

She took to Instagram to post the same image as her soon-to-be husband. 

She captioned the image: 'Tonight, I said the most important yes of my life. That was the best present for my birthday! I love you first and unique husband'.

Something else to celebrate: Balotelli scored the winner for Italy against England earlier this month
+12

Something else to celebrate: Balotelli scored the winner for Italy against England earlier this month

Showing her support: Fanny was seen watching Mario from the stands in Manaus as Italy took on England
+12

Showing her support: Fanny was seen watching Mario from the stands in Manaus as Italy took on England

The pair had previously endured some relationship troubles - Fanny announced she was single via social media at one point - but they now appear to be back on track.

Speaking about Fanny, Balotelli once stated that he could 'spend his whole life with someone like this'.

The news came just a few days ahead of Italy's opening game of the World Cup against England, which the Italians they went on to win 2-1, with Balotelli netting the winner.

Replies:
Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:28pm
She's beautiful but the blonde hair is horrid.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:28pm
i thought this would be about the fat chef… 

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:32pm
IDK much about him or her but cool. The way europeans treat him is absolutely horrid. Im glad he has money and a cute fiance. Let them be jealous. 

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:32pm
Is he the one who wanted a DNA test for a kid he had with a different lady? A white lady?

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:34pm
Well, at least she is black? Is this what we are supposed to say?

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:40pm
She's pretty.

From our friends at Lipstick Alley:

Her name is Fanny Robert Neguesha. She's Belgian but her father is Italian and her mother is Congolese/Rwandan/Egyptian

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

LOL, you ain't supposed to say nothin' you don't want to, really. I already said I posted cause it's the World Cup. Since it's black hair media...

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:46pm
she's fine as hell. mario is a reformed coon. he dated nothing but blonde models before hitting the jackpot.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:47pm
shes fine...that nicca lucky he a world class soccer player, i wouldnt marry her tho

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I thought they spelled his name wrong lol

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

she's fine as hell. mario is a reformed coon. he dated nothing but blonde models before hitting the jackpot.

I didn't know this. If that is the case, I don't think he's reformed. She's the pretty biracial type. Would he have dated a dark-skinned black woman?

Is he of congolese descent as well? I know he was born in Palermo but lots of congolese in Italy

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

i wouldnt marry her tho

why you say this my Brotha

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:57pm
Glad she got rid of that awful blond hair Dead

She's very pretty
Have yall seen his sister? She's pretty too

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:00pm
She's pretty. Good for them. I hope they last. :/

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:00pm
she looks like two totally diff ppl depending on her hair color, both good though.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:01pm
She is nice!!!

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:06pm

LOLLOLLOL me too

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

i wouldnt marry her tho

why you say this my Brotha

If I was a world class soccer player, getting married would be one of the last things on my list 

Posted By: Omgitsdannie101
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:10pm
she's pretty! His ex is gorgeous too
... Tabby Brown kanë refuzuar që të komentojnë mbi këtë çështje

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Glad she got rid of that awful blond hair Dead

She's very pretty
Have yall seen his sister? She's pretty too

I just googled her. You're right. She's gorgeous!

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

I didn't know this. If that is the case, I don't think he's reformed. She's the pretty biracial type. Would he have dated a dark-skinned black woman?

Is he of congolese descent as well? I know he was born in Palermo but lots of congolese in Italy
he's of ghanaian descent

Oh, ok.

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:19pm
JP, why is that post so long? LOL

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:20pm

JP, why is that post so long? LOL

I don't know, been trying like crazy to edit but it won't let me.

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:22pm

LOL, you ain't supposed to say nothin' you don't want to, really. I already said I posted cause it's the World Cup. Since it's black hair media...

She mixed!

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:24pm

She mixed!

LOL We don't tolerate halfies either anymore? Well, ok, I posted a video of his sister since Alias mentioned she was pretty and I wasn't aware of her.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:29pm
wtf joulie

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

wtf joulie

LOL, you'z the computer genius. Help me figure it out. That damn machine ain't listening to me.

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:38pm
copy your content + hit clear form + paste content

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:42pm
Good Luck to them   

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:42pm

copy your content + hit clear form + paste content

Done. I tried before and it wouldn't let me though. BHM is messing with me.

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:47pm
I can't name five European futbol players. Ya'll keep up with them like that? I'm just asking because I know us Americans don't give a damn about soccer like that lol, but I've heard that these dudes are huge celebrities overseas.

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I can't name five European futbol players. Ya'll keep up with them like that? I'm just asking because I know us Americans don't give a damn about soccer like that lol, but I've heard that these dudes are huge celebrities overseas.

I only watch football during the World Cup. It's like the Olympics for me.  Can't miss it. I'm in Canada and we're not big on soccer either. But North Americans are out of the loop. The whole world craves futbol.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:06pm
She's baddd I love her hair in the stadium pic

*Squints at that ring* she shoulda held out for a better player....I kid I kid

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:12pm
North America stay losing lol. I'm almost certain a lot of these dudes ain't checkin' for black women.

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:16pm

North America stay losing lol. I'm almost certain a lot of these dudes ain't checkin' for black women.

Make that absolute certainty. They don't. as soon as they get money...

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:20pm

Make that absolute certainty. They don't. as soon as they get money...

Damn, international cooning lol, they sound worse than our Nba and Nfl players.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:46pm

meeeee tooooooo

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:05pm
I have no idea who is this chef y'all keep talking about

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:09pm

http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/chefsexperts/celebrity-chefs/mariobatalirecipesbio" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/chefsexperts/celebrity-chefs/mariobatalirecipesbio" rel="nofollow">

Oh, I recognize his face.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:49pm

LOL me too. I expected to see a ginger in some crocs

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:49pm
i thought this was going to be about the chef too lol

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i thought this was going to be about the chef too lol

Girl me too! I came in thinking he was engaged to a Black chic.

Oan:that girls momma is mixed(ethnicity wise) with a few different countries, is there a name for this in Africa?   She's cute in the first 3 pics.

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:18pm
She's a beauty... Resembles that girl from the hit the floor tv show

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 6:35pm
guess it is the lighting....one minute she is dark tone

next ,,,she is light tone....has to be the lighting...

she aight

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 6:37pm
She has a nice shape- she looks better with darker hair.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:16pm
Congrats!  She's gorgeous.  At least she's black.  Big smile

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:38am
She is perfect looking! Soo prettyBig smile The blonde even looks good on her which is hard to pull off, it gives her a vixen look

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:57am
sooo...are soccer players abroad paid like NBA guys here?

im just trying to get a feel for this relantionship...would she be a candidate for BBW-Italy?

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 10:03am
^^^ from the size of that ring… 
idk bruh… 

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 10:04am
They get paid around 100k + per week

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 10:05am
oh and i forgot to mention thats shes really pretty. 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 10:19am
Her ring is petty but I'm just glad she's black!

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 10:27am
idk if the ring just looked tiny in the other pic.. or if she got an upgrade.. it looks bigger here. 

is she wearing contacts..?

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 10:49am
That blond looks terrible on her sorry

She looks stunning with her natural dark eye and hair color

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=bzyVwgKLUA-peM&tbnid=ckhZ6AtJHT881M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oranje-wk2014.nl%2Fwk-babe-deel-45-fanny-neguesha%2F%3Futm_source%3Drss%26utm_medium%3Drss%26utm_campaign%3Dwk-babe-deel-45-fanny-neguesha&ei=XEyoU6CmNY-cyAS9wICQCQ&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNHsygw4UzTNcXklLHKrn0e_Ih74bw&ust=1403624904092904" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:20am
beautiful woman 

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:24am
Yup I'm not feeling the contacts or the blonde hair but her hair looks nice like the condition and the style in all the pictures! She's very pretty.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:25am

she's beautiful and black...

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:36pm

From what's going on these days with blk men, i'm happy that the chick is blk.  

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:01pm
Its so embarrassing sometimes when you see these soccer players taunted with racial slurs and then you turn around and almost all of them are dating inter racially. 

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:15pm
It sure is. It's like white women are somehow the ultimate prize for these fools. In the meantime...

World Cup 2014: Fifa investigate image of fans wearing black face paint during Ghana vs Germany

selma_slim / INSTAGRAM

Image posted on social media appears to be of Germany supporters

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:30pm
I wish they would start doing the ballers over here like that, maybe they'd smarten up

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:42pm
She is drop dead gorgeous. He looks nice too. Reminds me of a former r&b star. Best wishes to them.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:57pm
she's beautiful. She's one of those who can pull of light and dark hair --like this girl

i now she's black, but she's almost racially ambigious to me, so iono if Mario gets a thumbs up or not.

Europeans stay degrading him. He stays in their midst. I understand the money, but. Couldnt be me.

Good luck to them.

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:00pm
I think Black people should use the term Biracial-Black more often, it sure would clear up confusion like in the Zendaya controversy

I can't decide if this is all her hair...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.complex.com%2Fsports%2F2014%2F06%2Fwags-2014-world-cup%2Ffanny-neguesha&ei=r5SoU9KMDMqmyASgk4LgDg&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zimbio.com%2Fpictures%2Fen2PEt2Koub%2FAtalanta%2BBC%2Bv%2BFC%2BInternazionale%2BMilano%2FOb4c8BVvFYv%2FFanny%2BNeguesha&ei=PpWoU6GGG42syATxvIGYCA&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zimbio.com%2Fphotos%2FFanny%2BNeguesha&ei=YZWoU9z0EoGPyATO4IHQCw&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

Fanny is pretty but why she always makin this face?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcalcionews.net%2F%3Fp%3D39077&ei=dJWoU5m4FcSuyATthIHQAQ&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.101greatgoals.com%2Fblog%2Fmario-balotelli-picked-up-a-shoulder-injury-v-atleti-while-his-girlfriend-fanny-neguesha-wore-ac-milan-colours-in-the-stands%2F&ei=fpWoU_uyHY2LyASxq4LQAg&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:05pm
i highly doubt it.. 

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:06pm
I see shrinkies/links in the first pic

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:08pm
she reminds me of the black baywatch lady. and also that brasiliana black blogger from styleismything. and also the blogger be loud be you when her hair is blonde. i thought it was kerry washington on the bottom photo posted above where she's licking her lips.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:19pm
http://devoutfashion.com/#" rel="nofollow">

http://38.media.tumblr.com/df92d518878bd85782750bd765d746b7/tumblr_mze78jQhW71t4ipnxo1_500.jpg" rel="nofollow">
http://38.media.tumblr.com/278a310ff8c7b0aa1ab4e2c6d75a70a1/tumblr_mze78jQhW71t4ipnxo2_500.jpg" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/df92d518878bd85782750bd765d746b7/tumblr_mze78jQhW71t4ipnxo1_500.jpg" rel="nofollow">
http://38.media.tumblr.com/278a310ff8c7b0aa1ab4e2c6d75a70a1/tumblr_mze78jQhW71t4ipnxo2_500.jpg" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:20pm
fanny looks like a black woman. she could pass for sum with 2 black parents. she reminds me of Kerry Washington and we don't call her mixed off sight or question her background

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:22pm
She looks hot.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:51pm

RIGHT! I was thinking does BHM care about him and what does he have to do with the World Cup? Did he cook for the Italian team?Confused

Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:49pm
lol i expected to see him with a black woman.. i was like no way… 

i was confused and lookin for him in the pics 

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:05am
who's we? she looks biracial to me, first sight

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

fanny looks like a black woman. she could pass for sum with 2 black parents. she reminds me of Kerry Washington and we don't call her mixed off sight or question her background

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:17am
She looks Angolan

Biracial would have never crossed my mind ..

Her Africa tat on her neck is cool

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:44am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

RIGHT! I was thinking does BHM care about him and what does he have to do with the World Cup? Did he cook for the Italian team?Confused

LMAOOOOOO, and the pic with him with the sausages around his neck. I loved him on Iron Chef, i despise Bobby Flay and that new iron chef (few yrs ago) michael symon.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:45am

I think Black people should use the term Biracial-Black more often, it sure would clear up confusion like in the Zendaya controversy

I can't decide if this is all her hair...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.complex.com%2Fsports%2F2014%2F06%2Fwags-2014-world-cup%2Ffanny-neguesha&ei=r5SoU9KMDMqmyASgk4LgDg&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zimbio.com%2Fpictures%2Fen2PEt2Koub%2FAtalanta%2BBC%2Bv%2BFC%2BInternazionale%2BMilano%2FOb4c8BVvFYv%2FFanny%2BNeguesha&ei=PpWoU6GGG42syATxvIGYCA&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zimbio.com%2Fphotos%2FFanny%2BNeguesha&ei=YZWoU9z0EoGPyATO4IHQCw&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

Fanny is pretty but why she always makin this face?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcalcionews.net%2F%3Fp%3D39077&ei=dJWoU5m4FcSuyATthIHQAQ&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=LRMYaDgOtCS4UM&tbnid=8pBj9Q--bgHx2M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.101greatgoals.com%2Fblog%2Fmario-balotelli-picked-up-a-shoulder-injury-v-atleti-while-his-girlfriend-fanny-neguesha-wore-ac-milan-colours-in-the-stands%2F&ei=fpWoU_uyHY2LyASxq4LQAg&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGeVigy_-6hDF5i6Jvke9aQ9qGiCw&ust=1403643399372812" rel="nofollow">

We gone assume it is cause she light skint.  Pretty girl tho.

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:48am
^ LOL

@afro, Whenever I see a protruding forehead and funny shaped nose, i automatically assume biracial

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:53am
.. I see AA ..

Truuuuuuue..

Maybe I'm just used to the cape coloureds and the Angolans/Algerians and em

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:45am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

She looks Angolan

Biracial would have never crossed my mind ..

Her Africa tat on her neck is cool
Yeah she does look Angolan 

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 5:21am
idk what Angolan women look like, but she looks aa to me

Posted By: leftywefty
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 5:42am
absolutely stunning

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 5:44am
Those contacts? 

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 5:51am
Omg her weave. She's cute but needs to get the hair/overall look together. No clue who these people are though

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:02am
Interesting comments. She looks black to me, can't think of the actress's name she reminds me of. I guess all you need is a curly weave & contacts & you're biracial now lmao. Nowhere does it says she's racially mixed, they just listed a bunch of nationalities. Her features and skin tone resemble that of African Americans, in other words the typical 60-70% African blood.

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:43am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Interesting comments. She looks black to me, can't think of the actress's name she reminds me of. I guess all you need is a curly weave & contacts & you're biracial now lmao. Nowhere does it says she's racially mixed, they just listed a bunch of nationalities. Her features and skin tone resemble that of African Americans, in other words the typical 60-70% African blood.

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 7:49am
^^ Every nicca out there is desperate to be miscegenated nowadays. Sounds like LSA.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:18am
That looks like a lace wig to me.

She doesn't look mixed to me. I'm happy he is marrying a coloured. You can fvck whomever you want but you need to come home to roost and settle down with a woman of colour.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:53am
AAs are typically 60-70% negroid?
I must be super black then cause I'm 83%. 

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:08am
Nobody in my office thinks she is 100% black. Some said biracial, some said hispanic, some said white. she looks like all of those to me ('cept white). 

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:32am
wheres that 'you just cant be black and attractive you have to be mixed with something as if being black is not good enough' tweet when you need it

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I guess black men can only date dark skin women
or being black is just not good enough

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:39am
She looks regal black to me....

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Wasn't that when James said he thought JUJu Cameron's gf was from the islands and people got salty and mad..... And then ain't say sh*t when they found out she actually was Caribbean? Lol. Good times.

yep

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:47am

Wasn't that when James said he thought JUJu Cameron's gf was from the islands and people got salty and mad..... And then ain't say sh*t when they found out she actually was Caribbean? Lol. Good times.

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:48am
Afro she does give me Angola or a Somalia mix......

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:55am

I guess dark skinned black men can only date dark skin women

Date Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:58am

yeah that is what it is shad

not only must we only date blacks, but they have to be the same shade

otherwise you are probably cooning

lol

Print Page | Close Window