Print Page | Close Window

do you curse at your Man?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371545
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 2:38pm

Topic: do you curse at your Man?
Posted By: naturesgift
Subject: do you curse at your Man?
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:56am
Some people really hit below the belt! Call him out his name when you are Mad! Does he do this to you? I just don't understand it! - how you going stay together without basic RESPECT?

Replies:
Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:58am
Yeah we call each other idiot and stupid in fun.
I'm don't curse regularly but we do playfully cuss each other out.
He wouldn't seriously cuss me bc I didn't grow up hearing any cuss words in my home. It would hurt me to honest

I've learned that different relationships have different dynamics and no longer care.

His brothers wife cusses like no other it just sounds so harsh. But she is straight up hood on another level so he should know.
She paid him dust in the gas station the other day and berates him on FB

But...

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:59am
Do you have a man?

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:00pm
But..

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:01pm
Never. I didnt witness verbal abuse growing up, so verbally abusing my mate by cussing at him is foreign and odd to me. If I cuss it is when I have on my hat, coat and and out the door and it is the final conversation in the relationship as in eff off LOL

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:02pm
lol i told him "f u" and gave him the finger last night. he laughed hard bc he had just shaded me & thought it was hilarious. but we're that type of couple. it wasn't said out of actual anger. it was a joke and we both laughed. meh--i know BHM said that was rude a long time ago...but BHM says a lot of things....

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:04pm

Neither of us would ever dare verbalize such things. 
Now what we say in our heads when we're angry is another story. Private thoughts...... Embarrassed

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I've learned that different relationships have different dynamics and no longer care.

ITA. I know a woman that has cussed her man out at home and in public from day one. He grew up with a volatile verbally abuse enviroment, so I think that is business as usual to him. The cussing at him didnt stop him from proposing to her, marrying her and staying together for 5 years so far, so I just see it and dont judge it but I know that would not work at all for 1 day for me.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:05pm
only jokingly or when telling a story.  never in anger...

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:06pm
I did tell him to fuk himself last night bc he told me my coochie smelled like an old cheesy fish filet.
He was joking lol.

Nature some things are in jest but I do know couples who blast each other. Idc that's their dynamic

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Do you have a man?
you serious? What do you think?

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:09pm
No. We don't do that. My husband has never disrespected me. We do hit below the belt where it hurts sometimes but we both have thick skins and can dish it as well as take it. 

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:11pm
Why do people insinuate that this lady doesn't have a man. Is there a back story?

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:11pm
Yeah...I walked in the house and saw the garbage can full and I said  Muthaphuka you coundnt take this funky shyt. and he said....Muthaphucka after the clear off the damn sink......I said shut up.....he said thats what I thought......lmao....

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:13pm
People are being emotionally abused and they stay in these relationships

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Why do people insinuate that this lady doesn't have a man. Is there a back story?
I've made a few post regarding the concept of setting goals in order to attract and marry a husband and Now people really think they know me and know my life its AMAZING!

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:16pm
I curse about regular stuff so when Im mad.. it sometimes goes unnoticed.. he just happens to be there Smile

Posted By: Mamacita
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:16pm
No. However I noticed when he was real angry, he cursed me out badly via phone (msging), but never to my face, becuz face to face arguments are rare and don't escalate to that point.
He didn't hear from me a good while, he got the point and stopped....so far. But it's disrespectful and doesn't help the situation.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:19pm
yes I do. he just laughs and calls me crazy oooooh that just get on my nerves more.

Me: Like arent my razor sharp insults affecting your feelings?

Him:Stern Smile then LOL.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:22pm

never curse when actually angry

he actually doesn't like to talk when he's very upset bc he doesn't want to curse/call me out of my name/say something hella rash.

funny--when we first started dating i told him he should try not to curse for Lent. He was like ok.

Years later I was like "nicca you ain't even really Catholic. The f.uck you let me go on with this Lent sh*t?" He was like "yaaahhh...that was my representative and I was trying to pretend I gave a f.cuk about your little idea & I was tryna hit....sooooo yea....I went along with it" Me: smdh, you fvkcing horny liar.LOLLOL

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:23pm

I did tell him to fuk himself last night bc he told me my coochie smelled like an old cheesy fish filet.
He was joking lol.

Nature some things are in jest but I do know couples who blast each other. Idc that's their dynamic

Confused girl delete that

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

never curse when actually angry

he actually doesn't like to talk when he's very upset bc he doesn't want to curse/call me out of my name/say something hella rash.

funny--when we first started dating i told him he should try not to curse for Lent. He was like ok.

Years later I was like "nicca you ain't even really Catholic. The f.uck you let me go on with this Lent sh*t?" He was like "yaaahhh...that was my representative and I was trying to pretend I gave a f.cuk about your little idea & I was tryna hit....sooooo yea....I went along with it" Me: smdh, you fvkcing horny liar.LOLLOL

He is hilarious......LOL

Virgo love is something....CryEmbarrassedLOL

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

He was joking lol.

But you FTP'd it tho....shady..

LOL

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:25pm

He was joking lol.

omg i just howledLOLLOLLOL

not being able to log off is making me laughLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:27pm

LOL

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:27pm

He was joking lol.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:30pm
Happy B-day Gems!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:31pm
I do curse at Norman Bates but he is not my man and he cusses right back. We got put out of meijers a few weeks ago, neither one of us aint got good sense.

A Gemini and a Sag do NOT mix.

He called me a no good bish, and something about  I probably hoed myself out for my shoes..  I told him I learned the ho antics from his mama cause last I checked his daddy was married when she got knocked up with him.

Nothing good came after that...

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I do curse at Norman Bates but he is not my man and he cusses right back. We got put out of meijers a few weeks ago, neither one of us aint got good sense.

He called me a no good bish, and something about  I probably hoed myself out for my shoes..  I told him I learned the ho antics from his mama cause last I checked his daddy was married when she got knocked up with him.

Oh dear

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:32pm
Delete what?
Lol he was joking

He ate that fish fillet.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:33pm
Of course

I wouldn't purposely call him a bitch..But everything else is fair game. If he can't handle getting cussed at, we're not meant to be

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:33pm
Yesterday he said he getting this house remodeled for me, we are dysfunctional as hell. But I would not move a sock of mine in that house its prob rigged with hidden cameras and microphones.

Nope

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:36pm
LOL LOL

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Oh dear

I laughedCry

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Of course

I wouldn't purposely call him a bitch..But everything else is fair game. If he can't handle getting cussed at, we're not meant to be

Wait.. btch is too far? Thats how I answer the phone Confused Ouch

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:39pm
I like feminine women, so I couldnt seriously date a potty mouth.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

i'm still a muthaf*cking lady...

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

i'm still a muthaf*cking lady...

believe thatWink

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Of course

Lmao. Bitch slips out of my mouth so easily..But I try not to call straight men one unless they call me one..cause they don't seem to appreciate it as a term of endearment for some weird reason

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:45pm
I have been told my mouth would have made MLK and Ghandi slap me so who knows....

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:45pm
Yes I curse him when im disappointed. He doesnt curse. This thread makes me feel bad. I intend to nip it in the bud once we're parents

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:46pm
I really dont like when ppl cuss with children in the area.
Even if the cuss isnt directed at the child.

I dont want children to hear foul language at all

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:49pm

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Of course

Lmao. Bitch slips out of my mouth so easily..But I try not to call straight men one unless they call me one..cause they don't seem to appreciate it as a term of endearment for some weird reason

Please... fck that btch LOL

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:52pm
I try not to curse at work... the teenagers lol

its hard not to curse watching lahhatl

Posted By: BBpants
The girl I'm talkin to now curses a lot. I don't curse at girls as much as I curse at guys. Guys can take it but girls get sensitive and sh*t lol

The other day she was like "get the off me" with a big smile on her face while I was tickling her. I paused for a second like is she serious or nah? I was puzzled so I stopped. I wasn't tryin to get hit LOL ...(she tends to punch me in my stomach sometimes lol)

he gotta really be mad at me to curse. Like the time I forgot the bike was on the mount ontop of the car and drove right into the garage. Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:53pm

I really dont like when ppl cuss with children in the area.
Even if the cuss isnt directed at the child.

I dont want children to hear foul language at all

Me either. Even though I know they will probably hear it somewhere.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:53pm
yes i curse. 

i remember a few times my ex being like, 'was that 'fck' necessary…? you dont have to talk to me like that' so sometimes i try to tone it down.. like especially if we're trying to have a talk and resolve something. 

it kinda depends on the guy… him, i rarely called him somethin like a biitch or hella disrespectful.. i had to be very angry. 

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

he gotta really be mad at me to curse. Like the time I forgot the bike was on the mount ontop of the car and drove right into the garage. Stern Smile

LOLLOL

I would've been mad too

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

LOLLOL

I would've been mad too

Girl I forgot it was up there. I was wondering why the car was jamming. I thought it was a toy underneath the car.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:57pm
 BB.. you like crazy girls LOL then when they do something crazy you call them crazy btches

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:59pm
Im putting prayers all around this post but this one guy called me a stupid bytch and I lost it.

MF you got the biggest 5th grader in history and Im stupid, yeah okay lets go with that....

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:02pm
@ming lmao I tend to attract people who are a little off !

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:17pm

Do you have a man?

LOL

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:19pm
yeah i curse at him....that's when sex is the best Embarrassed

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

The girl I'm talkin to now curses a lot. I don't curse at girls as much as I curse at guys. Guys can take it but girls get sensitive and sh*t lol

The other day she was like "get the off me" with a big smile on her face while I was tickling her. I paused for a second like is she serious or nah? I was puzzled so I stopped. I wasn't tryin to get hit LOL ...(she tends to punch me in my stomach sometimes lol)

She assaults you?!

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:22pm
No curses at me unless they want to look like this guy

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

She assaults you?!

LOL

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:31pm
No. In my head, yeah.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:33pm

She assaults you?!

LOL

Let her know the Cape is on

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:33pm
No, it's disrespectful and unhealthy

Posted By: ChubbyYeti
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:38pm
We call each other out of name all the time (like whore, slut, douche, etc), but only in jest.  Every relationship is different.  If someone heard us talk to each other, they'd probably think we have an abusive relationship.  If I'm truly angry at him, then I don't call him out of name. 

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:39pm
Yeti that baby!!

*ovaries tingling*

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:41pm

my Brotha you putting your hands on women ?

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:41pm

Do you have a man?

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:52pm
not yet

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:54pm
She aint answer the man question tho......

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

not yet

YETWacko

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:02pm
some people just curse so much that when they use it towards their so its never meant in a disparaging way. its usually like "n! shut the fucc up" or "aye, turn off the fuccin light!" those are fine if it isn't common. but men are never allowed to call a woman b!tch under any circumstances, thats crossing the lineShocked

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

my Brotha you putting your hands on women ?

Man and woman.

And

SamoneLenior in her feelings again always saying my name like she want the dack. If I was really a non factor she would ignore me like Sandra told everyone to. But you can't can you, just bend over.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:12pm
that's not my style of shade 

He doesn't cuss me out because very little gets him upset, not just with me, he'd sooner blank someone completely or do something than cuss them out

Plus he knows I never forget and will analyze whatever he said and he's not trying to relive it 

He does swear in normal convos and it's rubbed off on me somewhat 

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:15pm
Yessssss yeti don't ask me to babysit, you'll never get her back LOL

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:15pm
Oh Lordt.....shall I stand sit or.....walk on by?

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:16pm
LMAO.....SL.....what was the comment that you used to report him? 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:17pm
have you beat up a woman before @ ilive

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:19pm
Nah, never beat up a woman block ones punches and walked away. But specifically gave no gender for a reason to see the reaction.

SL if I get banned I will be back like terminator

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:19pm
That kind of trolling is too much

Tell me which post, I'll report too

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:21pm
Thats not report worthy but okay....no cape.....lol

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:21pm
Lol, I used a guy for a reason not a woman

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:23pm
SL who you be reporting?

Name some names.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:23pm
Feelings and more feelings. I'm not here to entertain you lol

Anyway I want a new name pawn oh I mean SamoneLenior .

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:26pm
I don't mind/think less of/look down on, etc. couples who curse each other out. I think it can be kinda roman-nick lol.

it's not our 'way' though. Every couple has their way.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:29pm
well if you're that pressed to come back, you can annoy the basement and give us a break until you get your posts up

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

well if you're that pressed to come back, you can annoy the basement and give us a break until you get your posts up

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:32pm
Samone you know daggone well the site is dry. Let the man live.

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:32pm
The arguments are more over text...and it is usually me that is upset.
I don't curse at him. I probably talk to him like that English woman's bf on BHM...Long ass paragraphs and shyt. 

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:33pm
the site needs some upgrades. i think an ignore function would benefit a lot of people, myself included, tbh..

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:37pm
lol @ long ass paragraphs

Poor jacy

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:40pm

You are a star in the sky

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:42pm
I doubt an ignore button would be used much.
Most would be watching to see if the person they want to ignore is talking about them.

If Live thought someone put him on ignore, he'd be pressed to go at them.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:45pm
No I wouldn't Katerina. I don't be press u just post that's it and that's all. Everyone comes for me. It's so easily to get under someone skin.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:51pm
Live, Seems like you enjoy getting under peoples skin.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:17pm
It's all a social experiment lulz

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:24pm
I curse at everybody.

Posted By: ChubbyYeti
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:34pm

Yessssss yeti don't ask me to babysit, you'll never get her back LOL

Don't let that cuteness fool you, he can be a hand full. Smile

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Yessssss yeti don't ask me to babysit, you'll never get him back LOL

Don't let that cuteness fool you, he can be a hand full. Smile

Fixed.  

Oh we'll manage!!   He's adorable yeti

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:26pm
Nothing will happen to me SamoneLenior lmfao

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:27pm
I have done that to all my exes.... but I want to stop.

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:40pm

Girl, he might have something to do with it. Can't speak for anyone else, but I can't deal.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:47pm
What I do?

Print Page | Close Window