Print Page | Close Window

Workout Girls...whats your favorite no-fuss hair?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371523
Printed Date: Dec 18 2017 at 12:19am

Topic: Workout Girls...whats your favorite no-fuss hair?
Posted By: Daymarme
Subject: Workout Girls...whats your favorite no-fuss hair?
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:08pm
For those of you who work out a lot or are in the gym often, what hair do you love for your installs...it can take a beating and still look good!  I'm thinking something that looks great when wet...do share. 

Replies:
Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:49pm
Deep curly! I pull it back in a pony tail or pin it up and when I am done I just let it down run my fingers through it and bam! Still looking runway ready!

Posted By: smarti86
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:12pm
A bob....it's my best friend!! Lol

Posted By: Daymarme
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:39pm
Yes when I had my bob, it was so perfect! The downfall is that when I get bobs done, I do the cap method, so it got hot and itchy under my cap, yuck. I would love to try a curly or deep wavy hair that loves cowashing, lol. Is it just me or do you notice there's some some hair that look so good messy, lol, but when you need it to look polished, it cleans up really well.  That's the hair that I want.  (Reminds me of the old Wagman days, I used to drool over that Natural Curly hair)  

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:29pm
For the past couple of months I have been wearing a curly part wig which is great for working out because I don't really have to do much with my hair. Although I prefer my hair straight it's just not practical since I workout 6 days a week and I sweat like crazy. And sometimes if Im going out on the weekend I just take off my upart wig and wash and press my hair and put in my straight hair clip in extensions.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Deep curly! I pull it back in a pony tail or pin it up and when I am done I just let it down run my fingers through it and bam! Still looking runway ready!

Same method....

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:55pm
I prefer curly hair... it's just easier to dead with.. and I won't have to worry about re blending my hair looking like a poodle at the top and Brasilian at the bottom

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:04pm
I alternate between kinky straight and kinky curly or indian curly ...especially in the summer. Working out and dealing with the humidity/sweat in general makes me put away my light yaki until fall.

Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:18pm
It's like a sauna in my gym now. I've been doing curly hair as well.

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:39pm
Curly

Posted By: vanessacohen
Date Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:49pm
Definitely curly in a pony!

Posted By: lattabody
Date Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 2:37pm
curly or water wavy hair. in a pony

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:29pm
When I was rocking AKC I would leave the front flat twisted and tie it up. When I was finished working out I would put a headband just behind the flat twist but covering the tracks and rock that until my scalp was dry again. Worked well for me.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:13pm
Kinky straight with low density.

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

When I was rocking AKC I would leave the front flat twisted and tie it up. When I was finished working out I would put a headband just behind the flat twist but covering the tracks and rock that until my scalp was dry again. Worked well for me.
I do this too

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 1:25pm
i love indian curly or kinky curly.....but lately i've been opting for havana twists and poetic justice braids cuz im so lazy

Posted By: Gumdrop92
Date Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:11pm
Curly hair is def the easiest to deal with. My hair would get stinky easy from all of that sweating so I made sure to wash more often...

Posted By: blackreign100
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:09pm
any kind of weave with virgin hair works for me. 

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:52pm
Pretty much anything if it's a full sew in with no leave out. Otherwise a deep/kinky curly.

Posted By: Keezyanduknoit
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:21pm

i like working out w/  straight hair w/ a ponytail and a head band!

Posted By: marie67
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 9:39pm
I like either curly or wavy hair something that I don't have to comb all the time

Print Page | Close Window