Print Page | Close Window

Fathers who support gf kids not their own

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371493
Printed Date: Sep 23 2018 at 3:21am

Topic: Fathers who support gf kids not their own
Posted By: sbrownie84
Subject: Fathers who support gf kids not their own
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:30pm
You know there are some men who choose not to support their own children but are nice and supportive to their girlfriends kids? What is the reason behind this?

For example, I know a person who has dove this forever. He always gets with these much younger women, supports them and their kids but does not do much for his own children.

Why?

Replies:
Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:33pm
Pu.ssy is more important to them than progeny.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:33pm
i think some men are messed up

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:35pm
what maysay said.  and its pathetic...

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:39pm
I bet they have corn rows and sport Rocawear and wear jumpsuits.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:45pm
it is sad. 

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:50pm
it is sad. I saw a tweet from someone about what a great dad her husband has been to her son  . Meanwhile,  he has never had anything to do  with his own son. That broke my heart and I felt for the kid if he saw that, somehow.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:51pm
right theyre doing it for what they can get from the gf, whether that's a place to stay or coochie on tap or ego rubs

Bottom line they are SELFISH and unless they get something from these new kids (some men do crave "respect" that much)

once things cool off with their mama he'll drop them like a hot potato just like his own kids

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:53pm
i totally side eye women who think this is cute...or accept this...

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:55pm
right TC?! No you are not better, no she is not crazy

It isn't funny or cute because that will be you in 5,4,3...

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:55pm
As fcuked up as it sounds, it may be easier for them to pick up somewhere else and start over. Plus they're probably bitter with the mother of the the child & taking it out on the kids. Or it's out of sight, out of mind.

No different than divorced fathers who re-marry and do more for their new children than for the old. My sons grandfather has a 100k+ job, but took his three boys he had with his ex wife to goodwill during Christmas although his three new children had gifts under the tree. True story. Some men are just pieces of sh*t like that.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:56pm
nicca you can't lay in my bed if you have children ANYWHERE uncared for.  no.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

That ish boggles my mind. Especially when they have children from a previous relationship and the father is absent. So you just gon talk ish about your child's deadbeat father but allow a man whose doing the same thing up in your home??

Lawd. I know too many people who need an eye on in this thread.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

No different than divorced fathers who re-marry and do more for their new children than for the old. My sons grandfather has a 100k+ job, but took his three boys he had with his ex wife to goodwill during Christmas although his three new children had gifts under the tree. True story. Some men are just pieces of sh*t like that.

i don't deal with sob's like this either. no.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:59pm
could be they realize they are a non-dad

And treating kids that aren't theirs well, will somehow give him extra daddy points and ease his guilt to make up for his messed up fatherhood

And uhmm without the child support burden and committment

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:00pm

Right?

You wanna take me to the movies but you don't know what your child ate today? No sir. Absolutely not.

Want my number but don't even know your child's phone number...

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:01pm
lmao

there are so many gems in this thread already

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:02pm

me too TC. I'd never have a man like that, but IF I did, I sure wouldn't tell the world about it on twitter. I'd be embarrassed.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Right?

You wanna take me to the movies but you don't what your child ate today? No sir. Absolutely not.

Want my number but don't even know your child's phone number...

right.  1.1 milliseconds after this bomb is dropped...all convo is ova!

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

My bio father did this.... His kids within his marriage were talking about how great of a father he was on facebook yesterday.... I was like.... hmmmmm.....really? 

Cry

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:05pm
oops, just realized thread is about GF's kids.\
I thought it just said 'kids not their own' lol

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:06pm
I side eye the women who are with these dudes. I couldn't respect a man like that. How you gonna put food on their table while yours going hungry. I can't stand trifling niccas.  

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:07pm
TC, yeah that ish would be heavy on my mind 24/7. Every time we go out shopping, I couldn't even enjoy it because I'd know he had a neglected child somewhere. That ain't gonna work lol

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

me too TC. I'd never have a man like that, but IF I did, I sure wouldn't tell the world about it on twitter. I'd be embarrassed.

me either.  and like you said if somehow (which i can't f*cking imagine) i found myself in that situation, i'd to be embarassed as hell...and i would NEVER EVER be able to really trust him.  EVER.  so i know i wouldn't even bother...

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:09pm
Reminds me of Bruce Jenner. He barely saw his boys but was all types of involved with the kardashian klan. His son brody called him out on national tv and he kept trying to avoid the subject. 

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:09pm

My bio father did this.... His stepkids and kids within his marriage were talking about how great of a father he was on facebook yesterday.... I was like.... hmmmmm.....really? 

Hug

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yall remember the thread where the woman wanted to know how to get her man out of trouble with the law for not paying child support so he could get his passport so they could go on a vacation?

lort.  no.  what had happint??????????LOL

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:11pm

TC, yeah that ish would be heavy on my mind 24/7. Every time we go out shopping, I couldn't even enjoy it because I'd know he had a neglected child somewhere. That ain't gonna work lol

lol.  right.  uggghhhh

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:11pm
Damn loveshim. I would have blasted him on fb. 

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:14pm
Samone, I think I remember a thread asking if she should pay his back CS so that he can get a passport and travel with her. I don't remember what BHM told her to do though lol.

Posted By: sbrownie84
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:15pm

oops, just realized thread is about GF's kids.\
I thought it just said 'kids not their own' lol

It is about that too.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:16pm
I feel like it's better to have a dad that's an equal opportunity deadbeat. At least then you can commiserate with your siblings.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:16pm
too lazy to go into the archives but interesting topic

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:17pm
I also think that makes the child feel like there must be something wrong with them since Dad dotes on his stepchildren.  Like they weren't good enough.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:18pm
well to me its more to do with the relationships they have with the mothers rather than the actual children~ I guess the old kids are out of sight out of mind!?

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:20pm

instant turn off. That's not sexy at all.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:21pm
The fact that its even in you to be a good dad but you chose not to be one to me is just plain evil. And I hate it when they try to blame it on the mother making it difficult for you to be a good dad.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

too lazy to go into the archives but interesting topic

do you have some keywords?
I'm in  a google mood todayLOL

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

well to me its more to do with the relationships they have with the mothers rather than the actual children~ I guess the old kids are out of sight out of mind!?

Sleepy

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:26pm
He not in love with the child mother, limited love I guess and the woman he is in love with got the most.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:29pm
I would never deal with a man like that.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:32pm
So call men like that are fools at any age . Better hope the adult  children forgive in case something happens . My father never had children outside of marriage , but mom would have shot him . Kids tell he truth . Be careful .  

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Child+Support_f1e976_4124189.jpg" rel="nofollow">Child Support. . HEM] Illigal, nlli HUGH SHEET

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

My father never had children outside of marriage , but mom would have shot him . Kids tell he truth . Be careful .  

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Child+Support_f1e976_4124189.jpg" rel="nofollow">Child Support. . HEM] Illigal, nlli HUGH SHEET

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:11pm
Am I still supposed to wish these males Happy Father's Day?Dead

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:15pm
Yes, cause they gave that nicca life.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:18pm
Women need to be more selective about who they have kids with and they need to stop thinking they proving something by not putting these niccas on child support. That's what it's for.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Women need to be more selective about who they have kids with and they need to stop thinking they proving something by not putting these niccas on child support. That's what it's for.

I agree. Taking pride in being super woman. Make him pay too. Some of these dudes get away with way too much.

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:25pm
No don't make him pay!

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:40pm
It's about the woman not the kids.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:49pm
A 31 year old man told me that men r animals. He said animals lay their seed and leave. Then I heard him say to his new baby mama number 7, that if she didnt want the baby, just leave it on his door step.

I said I can tell ur not a good father because u haven't seen happy feet. Male penguins care for the babies.

Beware, if he has multiple kids by multiple women, he may think this way.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Yep.....I have seen some good men get jerked around and some aint shyt niccas get chased......and by the same woman.....its really sad......some women like to use these babies as pawns and you have two types of men......the ones that say fuqq it and the ones that fight for their kids.....

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:08pm
I heard its illegal to sneak a woman day after pill in her drink.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

So call men like that are fools at any age . Better hope the adult  children forgive in case something happens . My father never had children outside of marriage , but mom would have shot him . Kids tell he truth . Be careful .  

[URL=http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Child+Support_f1e976_4124189.jpg" rel="nofollow][IMG]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Child+Support_f1e976_4124189.jpg" alt="Child Support. . HEM] Illigal, nlli HUGH SHEET" title="Child Support[/IMG][/URL]

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:25pm
Wow

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:29pm
Jesus be an ignore button

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:31pm
This is exactly what my friend deals with.

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

He calls his kids maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. 

She's just as sorry as him for thinking she has a good man.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

You know there are some men who choose not to support their own children but are nice and supportive to their girlfriends kids? What is the reason behind this?

For example, I know a person who has dove this forever. He always gets with these much younger women, supports them and their kids but does not do much for his own children.

Why?

Trick mentality

More worried about making some new pucci happy than his own seeds. Happens everyday...

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:46pm

My bio father did this.... His stepkids and kids within his marriage were talking about how great of a father he was on facebook yesterday.... I was like.... hmmmmm.....really? 

Mine too.  My younger step sister just posted our dad's pic on FB and was like "meh".  Even now that we are all grown he still doesn't acknowledge the older two of us.  Just the younger. 

My older daughter is going thru this as well.  vicious  

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:47pm

Sounds similar to my situation with my dad. And nicca had the nerve to tell me I should be glad he's active in my siblings lives since he didn't/doesn't do ish for me. 

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I know that's right.  I try to scroll on too

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:53pm

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/any-lawyers-on-here_topic191364_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/any-lawyers-on-here_topic191364_page1.html

or law students or public workers or anyone who knows the law period.  my S/O has two sons beside my children.  he owes a lot of back child support. not for lack of trying.  but its a lot because his sons mother didnt file for child support. she stayed on Aid the entire 5 ys she could and when she got off the state went after him to pay that money back.  we live in illinois.  he owes a lot of money to the state of indiana.  We wanna go on a bahamian cruise in november, but i read a lot online about passport revocation laws for people who are in debt of child support over 5,000.  so is there any way around it?  any loopholes?  are we confined to vacays within the united states for years? even for our honeymoon?  HELP!

Dead

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

Your friend get the side eye too tho.......3?

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep.....I have seen some good men get jerked around and some aint shyt niccas get chased......and by the same woman.....its really sad......some women like to use these babies as pawns and you have two types of men......the ones that say fuqq it and the ones that fight for their kids.....

ok...but what are these good mens excuse when the child is roaming around with a cell phone and/or the ability to speak for themselves?  why aren't they reaching out and forging some sort of relationship with the child independently of the mother to find out what is going on with the child?

that's what i typically ask dead beats and they generally have no answer...i'm sorry but i can't say that i know any good men who genuinely want to contribute (financially and/or emotionally) to their  childrens life  and can't/don't despite baby mama drama set backs...

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:11pm

where the 3 with him his first 3?

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:13pm

ok...but what are these good mens excuse when the child is roaming with a cell phone and/or the ability to speak for themselves?  why aren't they reaching out and forging some sort of relationship with the child independently of the mother to find out what is going on with the child?

that's what i typically ask dead beats and they generally have no answer...i'm sorry but i can't say that i know any good men who genuinely want to contribute (financially and/or emotionally) to their  childrens life  and can't/don't despite baby mama drama set backs...

Im not condoning the ones that say it.....at all....im just saying some niccas don't care.....I applaud the ones that stay in court deal with a bias system all to be in the kids life.....I know a guy that hasn't seen his baby in 8 months.....pays child support sends clothes and shoes and drive to a different state to see his kid.......baby momma had him drive from chicago to michigan just to have him turn around an hour away.......my sisters ex has been suing for custody of his son for 3 years.....and the kid had been with him the entire time.....he won and put his bm on child support......LOL

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:19pm

Im not condoning the ones that say it.....at all....im just saying some niccas don't care.....I applaud the ones that stay in court deal with a bias system all to be in the kids life.....I know a guy that hasn't seen his baby in 8 months.....pays child support sends clothes and shoes and drive to a different state to see his kid.......baby momma had him drive from chicago to michigan just to have him turn around an hour away.......my sisters ex has been suing for custody of his son for 3 years.....and the kid had been with him the entire time.....he won and put his bm on child support......LOL

ahhhh ok yes...i know there are some wretched baby mommas out there...but i'd still expect any man i'm laying with to be agonizing over it.  you know?

i'm glad your ex brother in law  won and put her azz (i'm assuming not your sister  lol) on child support.  good for him.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:30pm
Maybe off topic but everyone's definition of a good parent is dif. I've seen some folks praise their SO on social media meanwhile I'm looking like but didnt he leave you and you to starve Confused they just doing it for the gram.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:36pm

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/any-lawyers-on-here_topic191364_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/any-lawyers-on-here_topic191364_page1.html

or law students or public workers or anyone who knows the law period.  my S/O has two sons beside my children.  he owes a lot of back child support. not for lack of trying.  but its a lot because his sons mother didnt file for child support. she stayed on Aid the entire 5 ys she could and when she got off the state went after him to pay that money back.  we live in illinois.  he owes a lot of money to the state of indiana.  We wanna go on a bahamian cruise in november, but i read a lot online about passport revocation laws for people who are in debt of child support over 5,000.  so is there any way around it?  any loopholes?  are we confined to vacays within the united states for years? even for our honeymoon?  HELP!

Dead
whatever.......

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I know that's right.  I try to scroll on too

Sounds like men don't want that maternal dna in their children just a one night drunken stand lol

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:48pm

Your friend get the side eye too tho.......3?

She already know..all of us keep telling her the same thing and she never listens..smh

Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:48pm

where the 3 with him his first 3?

Yeah

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:17pm
i've never encountered these type of men

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

As fcuked up as it sounds, it may be easier for them to pick up somewhere else and start over. Plus they're probably bitter with the mother of the the child & taking it out on the kids. Or it's out of sight, out of mind.

That's my grandfather, lol.  Some people like their new kids better.  Meh.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:08pm
I never understood this either but it easier to convince a woman that doesn't have a stable father for her kids already that new daddy is going to be so much better but I don't see how any woman can rationalize that when the man already has kids that hes not taking care of.
Don't let me get on these women that knew the man already had a trailer load of kids and felt the need to add on to the tribe.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:12pm
Sandra she lived in Flint/Jackson or the Eastside of Detroit didnt she?Ouch

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:26pm
The father ain't ish, and the girlfriend really ain't ish.

Print Page | Close Window