Print Page | Close Window

Fast Food Workers Say: NEVER Order These Items

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371468
Printed Date: Sep 25 2020 at 12:38am

Topic: Fast Food Workers Say: NEVER Order These Items
Posted By: CLCNY20
Subject: Fast Food Workers Say: NEVER Order These Items
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:37pm

#1 Wendy's Chili

You might shiver when you hear this one. The meat used in Wendy's Chili is the meat that dries up on the grill. It is put into a warming draw until there is enough to make the chili.

#2 KFC BarbecueSandwiches

The barbecue sandwiches are made from meat that is too old and stale to give to a dog. It is then soaked in barbecue sauce and served to you.

#3 McDonalds Chicken McNuggets

Ask for fresh McNuggets at McDonalds if you must eat these. They are often sitting under a heat lamp with a timer that is repeatedly reset, so who knows how long they've been there.

#4 Dunkin Donuts Doughnuts

You may have seen the commercials where the Dunkin Donut's baker gets up early and keeps saying, "It's time to make the doughnuts," over and over again. Well, in all reality, they are shipped to each Dunkin Donuts frozen.

#5 Gas Station Slurpees

Never buy a slurpee from a gas station, or really any other place. The mold that accumulates in the machine is what the liquid runs through to get to your cup.

#6 McDonald's McCafe

The machines that the McCafe comes out of are disgustingly dirty, and hardly ever cleaned by the employees who are not trained on the machines. There is often five inches of sludge that the coffee comes through before making it to your cup.

#7 Einstein Bros. Eggs

Einstein Bros. does not use real eggs. If you do eat there, skip anything that has eggs in it, as they are sitting in the container for hours sometimes.

#8 Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks

The secret menu drinks don't really have a specific recipe, so the barista can make up whatever they want to put in it. If you know what you want it to taste like then ask for that specifically.

Replies:
Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:47pm
No one could ever come between me and my Wendy's chili. Stern Smile

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:55pm

so glad i dont get any of those items anywayBeer

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:58pm
or better yet… dont eat fast food. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:01pm
you are what you eat.,

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Pretty much.Ouch

...but I can't give up the occasional dunkin' doughnut and McCafe coffee (1.5 months clean!LOL).

Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:16pm
or not eat food period...

almost everything has something in it...restaurant food....grocery store food...nothing is clean anymore..

unless you grow/cook/plant it yourself

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

almost everything has something in it...restaurant food....grocery store food...nothing is clean anymore..

But then the ground is polluted so I wouldn't trust it unless it's coming from an inspected and approved farm or deep in the country...so basically we're f*cked.

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:25pm
The 1 about Dunkin Donuts is a lie. At certain locations they have ovens that actually makes the donuts and delivers to the 1's around the area. It's been many a nights I come from the club where they're serving fresh donuts! Shettt I even had them make me a maple frosted with sprinkles!

Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

But then the ground is polluted so I wouldn't trust it unless it's coming from an inspected and approved farm or deep in the country...so basically we're f*cked.

yea true but id rather grow my own food...at least i know whats going on...

Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:54pm
and the virgo in me does not approve of this thread...

*leaves*

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:09am
dunkin donuts is so overrated.  i do not understand the dunkin donuts obsession on the eastcoast and the south.  the chinese donut shops in cali are SO much better.  i hate these fluffy ass hollow donuts they sell here.

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:16am
The last one was a bit off to me. I thought u had to know the recipe for the secret menu item that you want. Not many workers know it...

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:20am
Aw man so no moe blue raz coolata from DD.. It's my summer drink

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:21am
theres always going to be a way to find something bad in everything.. but fast food is like the bottom of the barrel. 
im not saying people should be/eat 100% pure cus its like impossible… but eating that stuff is close to the worst you can put into your body… 

its levels to this sht. 

we all have our vices though.. i know im oxymoronish with my typical (ive been slacking though..) super healthy eating.. yet ill drink and sometimes smoke.. 
i try to get organic alcohol and weed when i can though.. and i try to cleanse the bad sht away. 
whatevs… 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:33am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

dunkin donuts is so overrated.  i do not understand the dunkin donuts obsession on the eastcoast and the south.  the chinese donut shops in cali are SO much better.  i hate these fluffy ass hollow donuts they sell here.

I didn't know this obsession existed in the south lol.
we're Krispy kreme lovers . I got introduced to DDonuts up north. and they are yucky!

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:34am
it used to make me mad when the receptionist announced 'donuts in the kitchen' and I'd go running only to see it's DDs. What's this sh*t? lol
not even worth the workout

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:35am
Iced Cappy blast in Mocha is the only thing I will get from DD and a croissant  sandwich....

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:35am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

we're Krispy kreme lovers . I got introduced to DDonuts up north. and they are yucky!

I was introduced to it up north too but when I moved to the South i see them all over the place.  there are more DD's than KK's in my area!  KK doesn't sell their maple glazed donuts here. CryCry 
do you have maple?  I need to know because the lady at KK gave me the worst attitude when I uestioned her about it. 

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:38am
never had dunkin donuts… 

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:39am
what's happening to KK? They are getting harder to find.  They used to be on every corner in NC, GA, SC especially.  

I haven't seen maple.

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:42am

and the virgo in me does not approve of this thread...

*leaves*

FIRST of all...LOL

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:44am

Only reason we eat DD's in my part of NY is because there are no KK here.  Trust me, if there was a KK next to a DD over here?  That DD would be out of business by weeks end.

Trust that we know the delicious force of the KK donuts.

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:44am
idk, KK is delicious but maybe it can't withstand the better health agenda going on...DD has breakfast sandwiches and drinks whereas KK is basically known for donuts.

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:47am

DD>>>>KK all day err'day!LOLLOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:48am
KK is disgusting. 

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:50am
Yeah I was thinking too that it may have been the health aspects that ran KK out of business lol. 

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:51am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Only reason we eat DD's in my part of NY is because there are no KK here.  Trust me, if there was a KK next to a DD over here?  That DD would be out of business by weeks end.

yessss

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:53am
lol please tell me the best flavor donut at DD...one that is better than the basic warm glaze freshly flowing out of those conveyor belts in KK.

eta:  the only one i like at DD is their old fashioned glaze which is called a sour cream donut for some reason.

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:01am
KK is too sweet for me......I use to love them but Im not big on sugary shyt......they make me a lil nausea especially when I drink milk after.....

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:02am
somethin about KK is hella sweet… especially the maple.. i like the flavor but it just seems like 80 grams of sugar… 

im good with an old fashioned glazed from your neighborhood grocery store when i want a donut… 
or apple fritter… i dont eat the inside though. 

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:03am
Nothing worse than a moldy flavored fountain drink

The krispie kream by my mama house closed :( why!?

Shipleys is just ok

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:04am
KK is very sweet...i used to eat several in one sitting when they first came out in my area but now i can only eat one.  that one is really good though.

eta:  im the exact same way with apple fritters! i only like the texture of the outside with some crunch and soft but i never like fillings in anything.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 4:30am
if i ate that stuff there is nothing i read that would deter me.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 6:29am
*Has eaten none of these and never will* Approve

http://oneclique.com/sites/default/files/tumblr_inline_mzbq05Ah1F1sqpone.gif

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 6:39am
As long as chic fil a isn't on that list, im good

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 6:42am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

As long as chic fil a isn't on that list, im good

The lordt wouldn't have that.....

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:31am
I was about to say Purp, we don't curr about DD.

Try KK new birthday cake batter doughnuts. I tried them for National Donut Day.
Yum

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:44am
wuuuud. the fucc they want us to eat then? food?

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:50am
When I went to NY there was a Dunkin Donuts on every corner. LOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:52am
Yall like Cinnabon?
That sh*t too sweet too. 
And it has a weird aftertaste. 

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:55am
Most of DD donuts are dry as hell IMO. The only donut I like of theirs is the chocolate glazed ones. KK FTW

And this just killed my dreams of wanting a slurpee from seven eleven.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:09am

basically

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:11am
So Starbucks has butterbeers AND IM JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT THIS?!!!!!!!! Oh it's on now! Secret drink list. I can't believe I'm the last to know.

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:50am

lol please tell me the best flavor donut at DD...one that is better than the basic warm glaze freshly flowing out of those conveyor belts in KK.

eta:  the only one i like at DD is their old fashioned glaze which is called a sour cream donut for some reason.
Everything on the DD doughnut menu.Cool

lol I tried to like kk since I'm in NC and it's a crime not to like them. They're too sweet and mostly air.

I did find some mom & pop bakeries a few years ago that made that made me wonder if getting diabetes is really such a bad thing after all.LOL

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Thissssss

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:57am
thats crazy wonderland.. i thought i was the only one who did weird things like that. 

they have two dozen KK donuts for $10 on groupon right now… its been on there for some weeks.. 
they need to expand their menu like DD and they'd probably do better. 

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:58am
Man if I follow all of these researches....I would never eat nothingggg. Mind u I don't eat McDonald's...KFC(US). I eat the KFC in Jamaica. It is wayyyyyyy better there.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:07pm
I never knew about Starbucks having a secret drink menu either. Maybe they can actually make something I'll like

I only knew about jamba juice secret menu. Mmm

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:16pm

I am beginning to think mostly nothing(mostly food wise) is safe anymore.Cry You can't even grow "natural" foods anymore, most of the seeds are tainted. Dam gm foods.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 5:00pm

pretty much. I worked at wendys and it made since to me. That chili is okay with me

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 5:09pm
Cosign on KK being too sugary.  Best thing about them is they're soft.  I prefer donuts at our local donut shop.  Those are bomb.

Posted By: JeriMK55
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:06pm
I agree donuts at DD are way too dry, but the ice coffee is bomb...99 cents any size 3pm-6pm...just sayin

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

KK is too sweet for me......I use to love them but Im not big on sugary shyt......they make me a lil nausea especially when I drink milk after.....

oh so something bad about sugar now? LOL

they are super sweet, that's why I love(d) them.

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yall like Cinnabon?
That sh*t too sweet too. 
And it has a weird aftertaste. 

i don't like it...when i'm at the mall i like cinnamon pretzel or bites from Auntie Anne's or Wetzel Pretzel.  

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Everything on the DD doughnut menu.Cool

lol I tried to like kk since I'm in NC and it's a crime not to like them. They're too sweet and mostly air.

I did find some mom & pop bakeries a few years ago that made that made me wonder if getting diabetes is really such a bad thing after all.LOL

lol @ mostly air Dead

the mom & pops are always better for baked goods...it might be good that im surrounded by strip malls full of brand stores that i don't like because thats probably why i don't have it yet.

I don't like anything at Starbucks either.  I tried to like cake pops because they look cute but blah.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:22pm
I'm never giving up my mccafe f that!!!!

Kk is good for donuts, dunkin donuts caramel iced lattes with extra caramel is that crack

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 8:33pm
Mc Donald's frappes tastes like dirt to me. Third it three times. Now there smoothies are on point. I agree I dont understand why everyone is on Dunkin donut.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 8:37pm
Shhhh!

I like Mcdonalds Frappe better than Starbucks.
I honestly tried to like Starkbucks frappe but that ish tastes like water.

I got a gift card from a guy who I was in training with for 150 dollars for Starbucks ( I think he won it in a raffle)and I haven't made much of a dent in it.
I just can't like it like I want to.

I want to sell it on ebay.

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:11pm

Exactly. Krispy Kreme is our vice. We just got a DD her last year.

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

I am beginning to think mostly nothing(mostly food wise) is safe anymore.Cry You can't even grow "natural" foods anymore, most of the seeds are tainted. Dam gm foods.

Unhappy
hearing stuff like this makes me feel some type of way

Date Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Shhhh!

I like Mcdonalds Frappe better than Starbucks.
I honestly tried to like Starkbucks frappe but that ish tastes like water.

I got a gift card from a guy who I was in training with for 150 dollars for Starbucks ( I think he won it in a raffle)and I haven't made much of a dent in it.
I just can't like it like I want to.

I want to sell it on ebay.
Yasssss! I use to love frappes from SB but then I had McDonalds and never went back. SB mochas taste weak too.

Print Page | Close Window