Print Page | Close Window

Male jogger gang raped---

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371436
Printed Date: Apr 19 2018 at 3:33pm

Topic: Male jogger gang raped---
Posted By: Wildfire
Subject: Male jogger gang raped---
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:41am
Im curious as to why j-flag etc havent opened their mouth about this yet. Crimminality is crimminality. I feel this man will not recover from this. I cannot even fathom what he must be going through mentally.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Male-jogger-gang-raped_16858870" rel="nofollow - http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Male-jogger-gang-raped_16858870

News

Male jogger gang-raped

Man assaulted in early-morning attack by armed men at Queen Hill

Wednesday, June 11, 2014      http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Male-jogger-gang-raped_16858870#disqus_thread" rel="nofollow -

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Male-jogger-gang-raped_16858870" rel="nofollow - http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jamaicaobserver.com%2Fnews%2FMale-jogger-gang-raped_16858870&layout=button_count&locale=en_US&sdk=joey&send=true&show_faces=false" rel="nofollow - < id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1401325387.#_=1402673842370&count=horizontal&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jamaicaob.com%2Fnews%2FMale-jogger-gang-raped_16858870&size=m&text=Male%20jogger%20gang-raped%20-%20News%20-%20JamaicaOb.com&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jamaicaob.com%2Fnews%2FMale-jogger-gang-raped_16858870&via=jamaicaob" ="twitter-share- twitter-tweet- twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " -twttr-rendered="true" style="width: 110px; height: 20px;">
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/pfversion/Male-jogger-gang-raped_16858870" rel="nofollow">Print this page mailto:?subject=Male%20joggergang-raped&body=Link:%20http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Male-jogger-gang-raped_16858870%20|%20Jamaican%20News%20Online%20-%20JamaicaObserver.com" rel="nofollow">Email A Friend!

PEOPLE who flock Queen Hill in St Andrew to jog or walk in the mornings are now apprehensive following the brutal gang-rape of a male jogger in that community early Monday.

The man, the Jamaica Observer was told, is now suffering from serious injuries and mental trauma after the harrowing experience.

A group of joggers reportedly found the victim naked, with his hands and feet bound, sitting on the sidewalk at the foot of the hill close to Perkins Boulevard.

"He was found by some females who were shocked and even more surprised to see that he was bleeding heavily from his rectum," one man, who said he assisted in untying the victim, told the Observer.

The man reportedly parked his car at a nearby apartment complex and was about to jog when a white car drove up with two armed men who held him at gunpoint. The men, our source said, were also carrying knives.

The hoodlums proceeded to tear off the jogger's clothes and took turns at buggering him.

"The man was so torn up and ashamed. He had to retrieve his torn clothes in order to get his car keys and someone lent him clothes so he could avoid further embarrassment," a jogger said.

The incident has driven fear into the people who exercise on that section of the hill daily.

"Several persons have told me that they were in fear and are apprehensive to go back because of what happened. It was not a pretty sight," the jogger said.

"We used to protect the females and tell them to walk in groups, but it now seems we, the males, are the target. This cannot be allowed to continue," the man said.

The man said the joggers tried to contact the police but were unsuccessful.

"We called the Duhaney Park and Constant Spring police, but we got no response. I am not sure if he reported the incident," the man said.

Yesterday, police from the St Andrew South Division said they received no report of the incident. However, it was confirmed by a member of the Queen Hill community, who said the men drove a white car and were armed with a gun and a knife.

"There is a suspicious-looking white car that is parked in the community in the mornings and evenings. Nobody knows the men, but a lot of people come up here so we can't be sure who is who," the resident said.

I dont even understand how you can see a suspicious car parked up in your neighbourhood for days, morning and evening and dont say anything to anyone, or call the police. smh

Replies:
Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:45am
WTFPinch

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:49am
horrible but what would this have to do with j-flag?

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:49am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

POOOF
POOOF

POOOF POOOF NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 
POOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:50am
Because JFlag...don't believe that some gunmen are actually gay. Jflag only defends the gay community. When something goes wrong they don't think the gay community can do any wrong

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

POOOF
POOOF

POOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF
LOLLOLLOLLOL Gurlllllll it all ova di place

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:54am
Thats horrible.
I wonder how often this happens but goes unreported due to shame?

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:00am

POOOF
POOOF

POOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF
LOL

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:00am
Jesus Christ. I'm not surprised that he didn't report it. He will not get the help he needs and will be traumatized his entire life by this.

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:01am
OMG!!!  WOW!!! What kind of gang was this???

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:03am
This happened in Jamaica?

I hope he gets the help he needs...i feel for him

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:05am
Why ppl always think JFLAG can do everything? They're strapped for cash. They cant even find housing for homeless gays, they themselves have been kicked out of their premises cause of rowdy gay men. JFLAG always denounces criminality, but what y'all want them to do? They arent the cops. They cant police gays and cant be everywhere at one

JFLAG is in a funny position they want acceptance etc but the most visible members of the community act a fracken plum fool in public and thus become the face of the movement.

Most Jamaicans are looking at it wrong. And im not stereotyping gay relationships here- but this seems like revenge to me NOT a case of "oh Jesus they gays are getting so brazen and the country is lost, the apocalypse is coming" Hell i was speaking to two cops from Constant spring last night and they said the same- gay men are not attacking straight men it just wont happen, he was not robbed, this is most likely a lover's quarrel. And he has not reported it

Disclaimer: Jamaicans take anything make joke: 1)Anyone who jogs up "Steepie" (Queen Hill) has a fracken death wish anyway. #teamlazzzzzyyyy 2) a white tint up car = criminals or scammers only effin scammers buy white cars. If i see a white tint up car anywhere Im on guard.

Uptownness and not being watchful strikes again- the car park up all the time and no one don't call police? Who will come real quick because y'all fancy dancy with money. BUTTTT it could be ppl fuqqin in their car, which is pretty popular there (not that I know anything abt that) secluded with a lovely view of the city

Queen Hill did a harbour Mr Dudus so we cant even blame them too tough LOLOLOLOLOLs

I got a call early morning about it from someone asking if i'd heard cause i live nearby. I was like LIESSSSS till i got on the road and saw the paper. That tuesday headline and the headline on Sunday (same paper) DIOS MIO

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:07am
*thinks about what I was gonna say*

*dutty wines onto the 1st bus to hell*

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:10am
thanx for insight DianeThumbs Up

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:10am
Yesterday, police from the St Andrew South Division said they received no report of the incident. However, it was confirmed by a member of the Queen Hill community, who said the men drove a white car and were armed with a gun and a knife.

Then now this raashole witness from the safety of wherever he was couldn't dial 119? FASSYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Oh he want raped either he was buggered. We dont recognise male-male rape here or female anal rape here (thanks England). Shame on you Observer!!!!!!!!!

LOL CC

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:15am
Heterosexual men rape other men all the time.

Rape isn't about attraction nor sexuality.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:19am
Diane...do u remember the incident with the gays taking over someone 's house in Kingston.Jflag thought it was unjust to evict(yeah the people who don't own the property)
Yes they striving for acceptance. But Level the playing field

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:19am
eff that Labourite paper the Jamaica Observer and their lackadaisical writing!

Looks there's a roadway (Perkins Boulevard) on the flat and there's a hill leading off that (Queen's Hill). Some persons jog on the flat not the hill others only the hill. Now the white car is seen in the Hill, the victim was found on the flat. The two don't necessarily connect. (And it could be ppl fuqqin the car everyday, ive seen that ish in my neighbourhood same car, same coupleLOLLOL same spot BUT it may also be criminals)

Ohhh and the fact that Perkin Boulvard is so much traffic it makes no sense (for a real criminal) to attack someone in that manner (sexually) there!

This incident has drawn so much ire and sh*t and jokes (Jamaicans will always make jokes) and rape jokes (sigh) but y'all aint so vexed wehn it's women and children. NOt downplaying the victim at all here. I hope he went and sought medical attention.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Diane...do u remember the incident with the gays taking over someone 's house in Kingston.Jflag thought it was unjust to evict(yeah the people who don't own the property)

No. you geting it wrong they are against that business

Executive Director of JFLAG, Dane Lewis, told the Jamaica Observer that while the forum is sympathetic to the plight of gays, it will under no circumstances condone any criminality in which they may be involved.

"JFLAG understands these young men have in some instances been disruptive, and acknowledges that the police operation sought to apprehend some who are persons of interest. The organisation condemns the unlawful actions of any person, including members of the LGBT community even if they are homeless, and supports appropriate actions by the police in this regard," Lewis said in a news release to the media recently.

The unruly behaviour by the group of homeless gays has also affected the operations of JFLAG, Lewis said.

"They broke into the building and they stoned the building and stoned us when they did not get what they desired," Lewis told the Sunday Observer.

However, he steered clear of declaring that the rowdy behaviour was the reason the owner of a premises they rented at Upper Musgrave Avenue, and which housed the JFLAG and Jamaica AIDS Support offices, sold the property in April this year and gave them notice.

"We are dissociating ourselves from criminal behaviour. Their orientation does not matter in this regard. If they are engaged in criminality, then those responsible need to step in and do what they need to do," he said.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:22am
Fuccking hell!

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:29am

Executive Director of JFLAG, Dane Lewis, told the Jamaica Observer that while the forum is sympathetic to the plight of gays, it will under no circumstances condone any criminality in which they may be involved.

"JFLAG understands these young men have in some instances been disruptive, and acknowledges that the police operation sought to apprehend some who are persons of interest. The organisation condemns the unlawful actions of any person, including members of the LGBT community even if they are homeless, and supports appropriate actions by the police in this regard," Lewis said in a news release to the media recently.

The unruly behaviour by the group of homeless gays has also affected the operations of JFLAG, Lewis said.

"They broke into the building and they stoned the building and stoned us when they did not get what they desired," Lewis told the Sunday Observer.

However, he steered clear of declaring that the rowdy behaviour was the reason the owner of a premises they rented at Upper Musgrave Avenue, and which housed the JFLAG and Jamaica AIDS Support offices, sold the property in April this year and gave them notice.

"We are dissociating ourselves from criminal behaviour. Their orientation does not matter in this regard. If they are engaged in criminality, then those responsible need to step in and do what they need to do," he said.

Diane they say one thing an do the next. Give u a lady testimony weh mi personally know. Lady come from deep St Mary but she is bi curious. She sleep with man and woman. They are a group of young ladies from Kingston that go around recruiting. And she so happen to be in Quad one night an encountered them. She was raped by the women...she went to jflag for assistance. She was brushed off and told that situations like that happened. When she returned to St Mary mothers home she had a mental breakdown and just eventually told her mother. She is now having mental treatment on that side of the island. And there are more incidents that I know of. Jflag nuh level Diane.
This incident is not the first to happen. It has happened to men who don't report it as well as young ladies

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Pardon?

Say for example, a man dressed as a woman were murdered, they wouldve been up and decrying attacks on gays already.
These men fvcked this man, so im going to have to assume they are gay. Crimminals first, yes. But gay as well. 
These rights we are always talking about - they extend to everybody.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Thats horrible.
I wonder how often this happens but goes unreported due to shame?

Im now hearing that this isnt an isolated incident. 

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Pardon?

Say for example, a man dressed as a woman were murdered, they wouldve been up and decrying attacks on gays already.
These men fvcked this man, so im going to have to assume they are gay. Crimminals first, yes. But gay as well. 
These rights we are always talking about - they extend to everybody.
That's my point exactly

Why ppl always think JFLAG can do everything? They're strapped for cash. They cant even find housing for homeless gays, they themselves have been kicked out of their premises cause of rowdy gay men. JFLAG always denounces criminality, but what y'all want them to do? They arent the cops. They cant police gays and cant be everywhere at one

Well, I dont expect them to 'do' anything per se anything really except dissassociate themselves from crimminals such as these. But they can say something. Them and JFJ.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Now I got to defend from women now?! Getting my taste gun and baton today!

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Thats all good and well BUT when i say that we dont recognise it here meaning>>>> the offence of rape only covers penile penetration of vagina. nothing else. 

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:34am

straight men dont go around laywaiting other men to rape them. I dont know these people, but im willing to wager, they were homosexual rapists. I have other info on this. cannot post.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:36am

yeah, there was a thread on here. People were crying foul, yet homeless people are evicted all the time, for squatting. They are a marginalised group too. Nobody defends their squatting. Rights are rights. Yours are no more special than mine.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:38am

Ohhh and the fact that Perkin Boulvard is so much traffic it makes no sense (for a real criminal) to attack someone in that manner (sexually) there!

This incident has drawn so much ire and sh*t and jokes (Jamaicans will always make jokes) and rape jokes (sigh) but y'all aint so vexed wehn it's women and children. NOt downplaying the victim at all here. I hope he went and sought medical attention.

Thats no true J . C'mon.
and male on male rape isnt that common, so it would draw some amount of special attention

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:40am

eff that Labourite paper the Jamaica Observer and their lackadaisical writing!

Looks there's a roadway (Perkins Boulevard) on the flat and there's a hill leading off that (Queen's Hill). Some persons jog on the flat not the hill others only the hill. Now the white car is seen in the Hill, the victim was found on the flat. The two don't necessarily connect. (And it could be ppl fuqqin the car everyday, ive seen that ish in my neighbourhood same car, same coupleLOLLOL same spot BUT it may also be criminals)

see thats the problem with uptown. Too stoosh to say anything if they see a car parked up like that....my neighbour would've been asking othe rneighbours after the first few hours,  if they know whose car that is. And trust, somebody wouldve "investigated" this strange car. We dont play.
LOL

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:42am

Then now this raashole witness from the safety of wherever he was couldn't dial 119? FASSYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Oh he want raped either he was buggered. We dont recognise male-male rape here or female anal rape here (thanks England). Shame on you Observer!!!!!!!!!

LOL CC

thats what me a seh

nah. is rape. buggery is usually in reference to consensual sex between two males....no?

Posted By: ModelessDiva
disgusting and disturbing

that gang needs to be shot and killed immediately

Posted By: ppp38

straight men dont go around laywaiting other men to rape them. I dont know these people, but im willing to wager, they were homosexual rapists. I have other info on this. cannot post.

This, obviously. 

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Thats all good and well BUT when i say that we dont recognise it here meaning>>>> the offence of rape only covers penile penetration of vagina. nothing else. 

This is crazy and that needs to change. And I agree with Samone. Heterosexual men rape men all the time. It's about dominance and ultimate humiliation.

Are you sure about this?

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:43am

This is crazy and that needs to change. And I agree with Samone. Heterosexual men rape men all the time.  it,s just underreported. It's about dominance and ultimate humiliation.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:45am

Diane they say one thing an do the next. Give u a lady testimony weh mi personally know. Lady come from deep St Mary but she is bi curious. She sleep with man and woman. They are a group of young ladies from Kingston that go around recruiting. And she so happen to be in Quad one night an encountered them. She was raped by the women...she went to jflag for assistance. She was brushed off and told that situations like that happened. When she returned to St Mary mothers home she had a mental breakdown and just eventually told her mother. She is now having mental treatment on that side of the island. And there are more incidents that I know of. Jflag nuh level Diane.
This incident is not the first to happen. It has happened to men who don't report it as well as young ladies

ive heard of this happening quite often to female patrons in go-go clubs. They say never to go to the restrooms in there alone. I had to rush out of a restroom in one of those clubs once, because 4 girls in there were making me feel like they were about to eat me alive. 

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:48am

Look, im sure thats true in many instances....but, take the case of Zekes (community don)...who would make the men he's going to kill blow him first --to this day nobody says he's homosexual --so, i take it that was all about the dominance and power. To me, that's different from ambushing and raping a man. 

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

This is crazy and that needs to change. And I agree with Samone. Heterosexual men rape men all the time.  it,s just underreported. It's about dominance and ultimate humiliation.

WF i would look at the car park, turn off the lights and then her head would go down for like 15 minutes or so and then he crawl on top of her she go on top off and ish while im eating popcorn thoroughly entertained. I wanted to go over to them so many timesssssss. STOPP BORROW PEOPLE MAN LADIESSSSSSS!

JP this is what im saying, im not discounting the fact that men can rape men OR a man can rape his wife WE just dont recognise either act as such legally. so the observer should have termed it what it was in the article not even the headline and added the difference betwen rape sodomy buggery they have a duty to educate the public) It would be sodomy,WF yes . Buggery is consensual and can also be btwn men and women. Now i dont know abt that straight man raping men business BUTTTTTT check ZekesLOLLOLLOLLOL i really didnt think he was gay. Its the ultimate emasuclation dont it.

When the legislation was ammended they purposefully left it (buggery) out cause simply Jamaicans werent ready to accept such acts. Theres tons of calls for further ammendments but sigh (here's the keyboard of the law kids writing thesis papaers now). It's a slavery law meaning its over 150 years old! Thanks England.Ouch

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:00pm
UPTOWN!!! UPT UP IN THIS BISH!!!!

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:00pm
I just pray for this man's sanity and I pray he did not catch anything :(

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:05pm

UPTOWN!!! UPT UP IN THIS BISH!!!!
LOLLOL

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

They rapin everybody out here?

I'm still sanctified though

Whatever the reason, I don't care what, this shouldn't have happened to him and the rapists should be held to account and punished accordingly 

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:06pm

JP this is what im saying, im not discounting the fact that men can rape men OR a man can rape his wife WE just dont recognise either act as such legally. so the observer should have termed it what it was in the article not even the headline and added the difference betwen rape sodomy buggery they have a duty to educate the public) It would be sodomy,WF yes . Buggery is consensual and can also be btwn men and women

I forgot about that term, sodomy.

Now i dont know abt that straight man raping men business BUTTTTTT check ZekesLOLLOLLOLLOL i really didnt think he was gay. Its the ultimate emasuclation dont it.

Yeah, but Zeke's was for the demascualtion factor. Plus he was a sickhead. To this day I dont hear a soul quetsioning his sexuality. Imagine thatConfused

When the legislation was ammended they purposefully left it (buggery) out cause simply Jamaicans werent ready to accept such acts. Theres tons of calls for further ammendments but sigh (here's the keyboard of the law kids writing thesis papaers now). It's a slavery law meaning its over 150 years old! Thanks England.Ouch

I dont think the outside world knows that. I think everybody thinks this law was put in place by the J'can government.

i really dont care if man or woman want to fvck each other in the butt....your business, your life.
The sh*t that concerns me is men/women recruiting boys/girls. And alot of that happens.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

They rapin everybody out here?

I'm still sanctified though

Whatever the reason, I don't care what, this shouldn't have happened to him and the rapists should be held to account and punished accordingly 

the messed up part is, our forensics are pigeon sh*t. So they will most likely not be caught. SMFH

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

he must be losing his mind right about now. very sad.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:12pm
U all talking bout Zekes...don't forget about Tesha Miller

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:17pm
NO many Fee they definately call Zekes, a b@ttyman. oh yes!!! you just not remembering. GYALLLLL i swear my community is the best place for phuckeryy (uptowners not messing in your business at all) and of course Diane never can run to get some illegal cash before the ball drops and the cops run in. *hiss teeth*

Why cant men enjoy a discreet bit of buggery (Margery Tyrell) without being labelled gay? 

Lawksssssssss WF imma PM you and you gonna clutch your pearls!

One more It is not illegal to be gay in Jamaica, the act of buggery is. Neither side in Parliament wants to actually do anything to repeal it because of the majority view buttttt one side wanna play let the citizens decide by putting it to vote the other plays we are gonna review it BUT we have so much to do in other areas first. 

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:21pm

Gyallllllllllllllll about 2 days ago i read that Tesha Miller got locked up n the states, i was likeShockedShockedShocked when did Uncle sam call for him and how did i not hear about this? Only to find out that Tesha Miller gets locked up in the US for illegal entry trying to enter by way of the bahamas.

[Vybz Kartel]Tesha Miller, will stab out your bladder, Waterhouse man kill mother and father[Vybz Kartel]

Thats song^^^^^^^^ Kartel called out every bad man and their respective crimes i dont know how they never kill him for that lolol

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:22pm
Hi look here nuh man. He didnt report it, so dont style the forensics. i hope he got his meds to suppress all STDs, maybe they used condoms, maybe.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:23pm

Gyallllllllllllllll about 2 days ago i read that Tesha Miller got locked up n the states, i was likeShockedShockedShocked when did Uncle sam call for him and how did i not hear about this? Only to find out that Tesha Miller gets locked up in the US for illegal entry trying to enter by way of the bahamas.

[Vybz Kartel]Tesha Miller, will stab out your bladder, Waterhouse man kill mother and father[Vybz Kartel]

Thats song^^^^^^^^ Kartel called out every bad man and their respective crimes i dont know how they never kill him for that lolol
Exactlyyyyyyyyyy....he did call him out.
Dem lock him up because that his 3rd entry attempt

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:30pm

Why cant men enjoy a discreet bit of buggery (Margery Tyrell) without being labelled gay? 

Lawksssssssss WF imma PM you and you gonna clutch your pearls!

oooooo, lawdyBig smile

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:31pm

wait...wait...whats about him??Confused

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:33pm

Hi look here nuh man. He didnt report it, so dont style the forensics. i hope he got his meds to suppress all STDs, maybe they used condoms, maybe.

Most men wouldnt report it though, so im not even too mad at him for that....and yeah, they aint gon find sh*t.....you know forensics stuck in like 1983 gyal......boy, i guess we will never know the details ---like if condoms were used etc....surely hope so. doubt it

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:36pm

BRJA tell her, dont spare her mi gone bathe!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so hot. 3 times him try to get in to the US BWHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oonu look here that fellow prob. know those goons. You hear me. 

IM saddened that he was raped etc etc etc etc 

UPTOWNNN!

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:38pm

A him seh  badman fruity man to him ting.
And also when he was locked up they found 2 cellphones up his butt when they did a cell check.Ouch

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:41pm

Most men wouldnt report it though, so im not even too mad at him for that....and yeah, they aint gon find sh*t.....you know forensics stuck in like 1983 gyal......boy, i guess we will never know the details ---like if condoms were used etc....surely hope so. doubt it

Rape victims dont report we know that. But the police have been getting sensitivity trainging for both sexual assaults, rapes etc and for dealing with the gay fellows (the cop i was talking to said he got reported and written up for telling a certain ________ and his ex BF who came into the station quarrelinf, that they shouldn't be quarreling because they were plenty of "fish" in the sea") DEAD

Girl naaaaahhh son IM saying backlog not enough forensic employees lab need to be expanded (i almost did the course when they were BEGGGGGGGGGGGING for ppl to join to bolster the numbers we had but then i remembered i don't like dead people) cause we used DNA evidence when the US pastor came down and raped the 2 underaged girl

I hope they used a condom.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:53pm
Is it gay men week on BHM.

Now im looking at it im convinced the observer is lying (Im joking but listen to this now)

1) sundays headline- Homo thugs
2) tuesdays headline- male jogger gang raped
3) last week about the prisoner who had to go to hospital because he couldnt poo, only to realise
    (on xray) his cellphone is up my butt

Just cause Butch Stewart lose the ATL fraud case him trying to increase sales of that phuckery paper the observer to cover his and the other side's legal and court fees!

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:08pm
Another real reason why i dont like/doubt this mother effin story: 1) it doesnt say who wrote it

2) the thing about the car being parked in an aprtment, just so? Its only perkins estate and theres a guard house and if you arent visiting someone they wont let you park there for fun. Or it could be timberpath and thats not an apartment just some townhouses on a cul-de-sasc and they're so stressed for parking space its unlikely someone parked there (plus ppl in that area would definately have seen this man limping along at that time) Let me call my linkies and ask about it

3) this witness is where exactly?

Im gonna put on my jogging clothes and head there later i swear.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:05pm

Rape victims dont report we know that. But the police have been getting sensitivity trainging for both sexual assaults, rapes etc 

my girl, we have a cultural issue with  certain things that it going tek centuries to erase. sensitivity training my ass....people are still made to feel funny

[QUOTE=Diane (35)]and for dealing with the gay fellows (the cop i was talking to said he got reported and written up for telling a certain ________ and his ex BF who came into the station quarrelinf, that they shouldn't be quarreling because they were plenty of "fish" in the sea") DEAD

rasssssssssssssssssssssLOL

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:07pm

Another real reason why i dont like/doubt this mother effin story: 1) it doesnt say who wrote it

2) the thing about the car being parked in an aprtment, just so? Its only perkins estate and theres a guard house and if you arent visiting someone they wont let you park there for fun. Or it could be timberpath and thats not an apartment just some townhouses on a cul-de-sasc and they're so stressed for parking space its unlikely someone parked there (plus ppl in that area would definately have seen this man limping along at that time) Let me call my linkies and ask about it

3) this witness is where exactly?

Im gonna put on my jogging clothes and head there later i swear.

a reputable paper like that wouldnt put a false story like that on the front page. Yu think a XNews?
Its real man...and as i said, ive heard of other similar stories.....

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

OMG!!!  WOW!!! What kind of gang was this???

the booty gang Stern Smile

yes, yes, get the pitchforks out if u must Disapprove

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:36pm

Rape victims dont report we know that. But the police have been getting sensitivity trainging for both sexual assaults, rapes etc 

my girl, we have a cultural issue with  certain things that it going tek centuries to erase. sensitivity training my ass....people are still made to feel funny

[QUOTE=Diane (35)]and for dealing with the gay fellows (the cop i was talking to said he got reported and written up for telling a certain ________ and his ex BF who came into the station quarrelinf, that they shouldn't be quarreling because they were plenty of "fish" in the sea") DEAD

rasssssssssssssssssssssLOL 

Oh im not disputing the fact about that ish either just showing that we making strides. CISOCA does a good job if you can get there, full rape kit and everything. Theya re supposed to have at least one  sexual assualt centre (we now a centre/office can be one room) in each parish and they're trying to work on getting one for each major division too

FUQQQQ MEEE!! I was clarifying my position on the observer before i left for the supermarket and never hit post so when i come back and hit post now forum 2 eat it AND it would answer your post on page 7 DARN.

Anyway long story short- i find the observer to be 1) incredible sensationalist just x news and the star LOLOL 2)pro labourite anti PSM but is tempered on omar and Peter P (they  seem to like them) 3) full of fluff (dont deny it) 4) lazy reporting (look at the first report on Bebe's murder how the hell did they ms the scamming angle) 5) very into promoting and biased on butch stewart and his endevours (cue the ATL fraud case 6) when Shorty Palmer and KArtels mothers responded to the verdit sentencing the observers used single sentence quotes from them to make 7 different articles- what kind of fuqqery is that? LAZYYYYYYYYYYY

I dont put it past them at one raas claat. I swear im gonna put on my track suit and head there and ask questions.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:44pm
All Im saying is the article smells fishy with a scattering of pungent for good measure.

Back to JFLAG a beg oonu go find the ppl them mission statement and realise that its not like the Kiwanis group et al these folks arent members. When a gay person is killed or assaulted they'll release the same statement- this is horrible violence against gays is not okay, a person is a person and they hope the perpettrators are brought to justice etc etc

JFLAG has its own internal problems and biases towards certain gay folks (uptown downtown anyone) Find Maurice Tomlinson's blog.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:46pm
son,  why must this be a lie though? the story is not at all implausible. Men do get raped. Rapes have happened in even more public places that queen hill. I swear BHM turning you into Mr. Bean lmao
nah, the media aint that loose. Observer couldnt print a fake story like that and hope to get away with it. There are media watchdogs who would come for their arses.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:51pm

All Im saying is the article smells fishy with a scattering of pungent for good measure.

Back to JFLAG a beg oonu go find the ppl them mission statement and realise that its not like the Kiwanis group et al these folks arent members. When a gay person is killed or assaulted they'll release the same statement- this is horrible violence against gays is not okay, a person is a person and they hope the perpettrators are brought to justice etc etc

JFLAG has its own internal problems and biases towards certain gay folks (uptown downtown anyone) Find Maurice Tomlinson's blog.

sure, its not a membership, but they sure as hell take a special issue in each and every matter that arises in which they feel a homosexual person's rights are being affected. So it stands to reason that when any issue related to this community comes up, the first place people will look to, and reasonably so, is jflag.
When a policeman kills his gf/wife...whats the first thing people say? the force dis and the force dat. They are only employed to the JCF. Has nothing to do with if dem wife a gi dem bun and dem want to dun har and di bunna man

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:06pm

son,  why must this be a lie though? the story is not at all implausible. Men do get raped. Rapes have happened in even more public places that queen hill. I swear BHM turning you into Mr. Bean lmao
nah, the media aint that loose. Observer couldnt print a fake story like that and hope to get away with it. There are media watchdogs who would come for their arses.

Nope not at all, im saying the story is suspect and the observer has earned many a side eye and eyebrow raise from me. I've reached out to Timberpath and they say they never heard anything of it till the paper was printed. Im gonna ask the fruits man about it next time i pass and buy a coconut or cotton candy too

Im not saying men aren't Raped and im not downplaying it. Its not queen Hill, thats the damn issue its perkins boulevard on the flat. Another policeman called me (and its not that fellow i pmd you abt) just now and goes nope its funny as fuqq they know him definitely and not a dollar taken? They say the witness say a knife and a gun thats some good eyes!

My belief in the accuracy of any story in the papers varies between 74%-90% accurate. I've always been sceptical of everything in the world and super faas to boot! stories printed that i know personally and i have to laugh and the inaccuracies and what was left out.

Whats the value of JFLAG coming out against this? Honestly? But as i said they do it all the time. Society will not be quelled by their words, it'll be the same teeth gnashing, vitriol etc. 

The heterosexual communities dont come out against rapes/crimes against anyone everytime. 

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:08pm

Nope not at all, im saying the story is suspect and the observer has earned many a side eye and eyebrow raise from me. I've reached out to Timberpath and they say they never heard anything of it till the paper was printed. Im gonna ask the fruits man about it next time i pass and buy a coconut or cotton candy too

i just remember that my brethren who works at observer lives at queen hill...im gonna ask him too....

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:10pm

i just remember that my brethren who works at observer lives at queen hill...im gonna ask him too....

GYALLLLLLLLLLL mi expect YOU off all ppl's to be in the mix of the whole thing and now you saying you have LINKIIEEEEEEE. CALL HIM NOW ON THE GOVT PHONE!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:12pm

Whats the value of JFLAG coming out against this? 

Why wouldnt they? seeing that its two men who allegedly did the raping?

if two kids raped somebody, or were raped, wouldn't CDA come out? 

when homosexuals are killed (by whomever), doesnt jflag and JFJ and them almost immediately say something? 

So why is this being treated differently?

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:13pm

GYALLLLLLLLLLL mi expect YOU off all ppl's to be in the mix of the whole thing and now you saying you have LINKIIEEEEEEE. CALL HIM NOW ON THE GOVT PHONE!!!!!!!!!

dwlLOL
mi just text him....if him no text mi back mi call himLOL

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:16pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Check your PMStern Smile

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:20pm

Whats the value of JFLAG coming out against this? 

Why wouldnt they? seeing that its two men who allegedly did the raping?

if two kids raped somebody, or were raped, wouldn't CDA come out? 

when homosexuals are killed (by whomever), doesnt jflag and JFJ and them almost immediately say something? 

So why is this being treated differently?

Did you check that they didnt release something? Dane lewis will respond if they havent. What i'm saying is- their words on paper not gonna change a thing. What is the jamaican beside you going to say? Them and them dutty nayga b@@tyman and them b@tty man flag fe go down sewage, i dont care wtf them want to write SADDAMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (purposefully spelt like that) fe dead

Posted By: Mamacita
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

For real this makes me sick to my stomach. Very disturbing. It will take a while for him to recover. For the very least, I hope he gets justice.

Print Page | Close Window