Print Page | Close Window

Sex on the balcony leads to two teenage deaths

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371383
Printed Date: Nov 18 2018 at 10:53am

Topic: Sex on the balcony leads to two teenage deaths
Posted By: Lilaca
Subject: Sex on the balcony leads to two teenage deaths
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:09am
This should be added to '1000 ways to die'

Two teenagers killed after plunging from sixth floor balcony of riverside apartment block 'were having sex before the fall'

• An 18-year-old man and 19-year-old woman killed in Deptford
  • Police called to apartment block on banks of River Thames after midnight
  • Officers not treating deaths as suspicious but are looking for witnesses
  • Samson Oguntayo, 32, lives opposite the apartment block 
  • He says the couple were having sex on the balcony seconds before fall
  • After hearing screams he ran downstairs and found bodies in pool of blood

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Richard+Spillett" rel="nofollow - RICHARD SPILLETT  and  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Tara+Brady" rel="nofollow - TARA BRADY

PUBLISHED: 07:35, 11 June 2014 UPDATED: 14:03, 11 June 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654824/Two-teenagers-killed-fall-sixth-floor-balcony-riverside-apartment-block-south-London.html#comments" rel="nofollow -

Two teenagers died after falling from a block of flats while having sex on a balcony, witnesses say.

The 18-year-old man and 19-year-old woman died after what Scotland Yard said was a 'tragic accident' shortly after midnight at Knights Tower in Wharf Street, Deptford, south London.

Neighbours said a party was taking place inside the sixth-floor flat at the time of the incident.

Two teenagers died after plunging from the sixth floor balcony (circled) of this riverside apartment block
+6

Two teenagers died after plunging from the sixth floor balcony (circled) of this riverside apartment block

Samson Oguntayo, 32, a self-employed events manager who lives in neighbouring Cornmill House, said he and his partner saw the couple fall.

Mr Oguntayo said: 'They were trying to have sex on the balcony, the guy was lifting the girl and putting her on the bannister, he kept on doing it.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654195/May-accused-incredible-complacency-holiday-crisis-MPs-say-families-state-panic-passport-delays.html" rel="nofollow - Families held to ransom over passport chaos: As backlog hits 500,000, holidaymakers are told to pay £55 extra or risk losing their summer break
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2654019/Happy-birthday-Prince-Philip-The-Duke-Edinburgh-celebrates-93-years-royal-salute-garden-party-Queen-glamorous-Duchess-Cambridge.html" rel="nofollow - Kate's big change: She starts the day in high street to cheer on sailors - then opts for McQueen at Palace garden party (as well as a very exclusive designer hat)

'He was putting her on there - they were going back and forth. You could see they were doing some really dangerous stuff.

'It is not the first time we have seen people on the balcony acting up.

Samson Oguntayo discovered the bodies of the two teenagers this morning
+6

'At some point friends must have come outside and they got down and came back inside and then came back out again. This time they started doing it again.

'You see people on the balcony doing all sorts of things and I just felt it was one of those things and in a moment they will probably go back inside.

'The last thing I expected was to see them falling down five floors. We just screamed.'

He said he ran down and jumped over a fence and discovered the couple in a pool of blood. He said it was believed there were around seven students at the party.

Bouquets of flowers have been placed at the foot of the tower, which has spectacular views of the Thames and Canary Wharf.

Detective Chief Superintendent Helen Millichap, the borough commander for Greenwich, said: 'We believe this was a tragic accident involving two young people who were students attending a local college.

'We cannot release detailed information at the moment because we are still informing their families. 

'We will work closely with the college to make sure any affected students receive information and support. Our thoughts are with the family and friends of these young people.'

Pictured: A view of the balcony where the victims are believed to have fallen from
+6

Pictured: A view of the balcony where the victims are believed to have fallen from

A general view of Knights Tower where two teenagers fell to their deaths this morning
+6

A general view of Knights Tower where two teenagers fell to their deaths this morning

The teenagers were pronounced dead at the scene after they fell from this building in Deptford
+6

The teenagers were pronounced dead at the scene after they fell from this building in Deptford

Another resident, who lives in the block opposite Knights Tower and did not want to be identified, said he saw a couple 'frolicking' on the balcony last night.

'The occupants were inside, these two were on the balcony. We were shutting our blinds when we saw a couple on their balcony frolicking. They were kissing and stuff, she was telling him to get off her.

'We then shut our balcony.'

He said less than 10 minutes later he heard a 'bang'.

His female partner, who also did not wish to be identified, said: 'We thought someone had been shot.'

He said a neighbour had witnessed the couple falling.

'She saw him lift her up and put her on the edge of the balcony. She said she had her arms around his neck and then he was stood against her, kissing her. Then she saw his legs stumble backwards - he stumbled backwards and she stumbled the other way. Then they both fell off.'

The accident happened at Knights Tower (left) on the banks of the Thames in south London
+6

The accident happened at Knights Tower (left) on the banks of the Thames in south London

The couple from opposite Knights Tower said they later comforted a woman called Daria outside the block, who was 'hysterical' after the accident.

Daria said she was the dead woman's best friend.

Police officers were called to the scene at 00.13am by paramedics who attended, Scotland Yard said.

Shradha Chaturvedi, 31, an auditor and resident of the second floor of Knights Tower, said she had heard a loud 'boom' last night, which she believed to be a firework at first.

'I heard a very, very loud noise and a lady screaming initially - I heard a boom and at first I thought a firework had gone off or something,' she said.

'My husband came down and there were two other guys outside who were totally drunk. They said "Don't go out there". There was a woman out there who was crying.'

Maureen Flynn, 22, a resident of a neighbouring block, said: 'I did not see them fall but I saw their friends come out on to the balcony. They were crying, they did not know what had happened.

'I had to tell them "Your friends are dead".'

Ellen Faulkner, 31, a resident of the nearby Canterbury House block, who gave birth to a baby boy four days ago, said the shock of hearing about the deaths had left her 'shaking' last night.

'This is a new building, you don't expect anything like this to happen,' she said.

Share or comment on this article

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654824/Two-teenagers-killed-fall-sixth-floor-balcony-riverside-apartment-block-south-London.html#ixzz34LMc8bfU" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654824/Two-teenagers-killed-fall-sixth-floor-balcony-riverside-apartment-block-south-London.html#ixzz34LMc8bfU  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Replies:
Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:15am
won't be doing this anymore

poor black man

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:20am
Omg!  Crazy.   What a way to go out.  RIP to them. 

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:52am
Ouch

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:52am
WOW, could have been Drunken Love??

RIP

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:00am
Rip won't be trying this

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:01am
Quote She saw him lift her up and put her on the edge of the balcony. She said she had her arms around his neck and then he was stood against her, kissing her. Then she saw his legs stumble backwards - he stumbled backwards and she stumbled the other way. Then they both fell off.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Quote She saw him lift her up and put her on the edge of the balcony. She said she had her arms around his neck and then he was stood against her, kissing her. Then she saw his legs stumble backwards - he stumbled backwards and she stumbled the other way. Then they both fell off.
Silly teens, that's not how you do it at all.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:15am

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:23am
Duplicate

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:23am
I need a reenactment. 

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:26am
Umm....they died happy? *shrugs* That's all I got. RIP

On a serious note, that wasn't smart.

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:31am
teen car sex is always the safest...  :)

eta: when trying to be adventurous.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:39am
They should have. Done it in the bed or floor
Stupid teens.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:05pm
Hope they were at least Raw Doggin.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:19pm
Out of all the places they chose the balcony...

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:36pm
not sure why they have the witness' name age & pix all up in the article. thats why people be on the dont snitch tip. if i give my first hand account, i dont need my pix & info all up in the paper.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:20pm
so sad.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:43pm

i feel as if this doesnt make sense...

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:20pm
This is why you keep it strictly doggy when banging on a balcony.

Rip.

Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:27pm
At least the fell deeply in love with each other. 

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:28pm
i wanted to try this too… 

smh. 

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:31pm
damn.....R.i.p

I'll stick to car sex now

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

#Iseewhatyoudidthere

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

At all....doing to much.....you bend over lift your skirt and let him hit it from the back.....

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:01pm
Unless he was standing on a chair while she was straddling him and she was holding his neck super tight, I don't see how this happened...

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:35am
can i get a stick figure diagram sans the penis potrayal please?
Because im really lost here
how do yall understand wtf happened by that weak ass description they gave us?

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:02am
Went out with a bang,

Or bang bang BANG

Shoutout to john Witherspoon!

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:08am
Dead

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:12am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

At all....doing to much.....you bend over lift your skirt and let him hit it from the back.....

i swear… this is exactly what i mentioned wanted to do to this guy recently… 

idk how them dumbass went and died from it. they was doin thee most…… 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:38am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Quote <font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She saw him lift her up and put her on
the edge of the balcony
. She said she had her arms around his neck and
then he was stood against her, kissing her. Then she saw his legs
stumble backwards - he stumbled backwards and she stumbled the other
way. Then they both fell off.

or she faces you' and have her hold on to the rails legs wrapped around you

That's how I'd do it

She wouldn't fall or nothing

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:56am

Pictured: Wealthy teenage student who plunged to her death while 'having sex on a sixth floor balcony' with a fellow teenager

• Anastasia Tutik, 19, and 18-year-old man died in Deptford, south London
  • Her distraught parents are believed to be flying in from their native Russia
  • Police called to apartment block on banks of River Thames after midnight
  • Scotland Yard said deaths were 'tragic accident' and are seeking witnesses
  • Samson Oguntayo, 32, lives opposite the apartment block 
  • He said the couple were having sex on the balcony seconds before fall
  • After hearing screams he ran downstairs and found bodies in pool of blood

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Chris+Greenwood" rel="nofollow - CHRIS GREENWOOD  and  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Nick+Fagge" rel="nofollow - NICK FAGGE  and  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Claire+Ellicott" rel="nofollow - CLAIRE ELLICOTT

PUBLISHED: 07:35, 11 June 2014 UPDATED: 01:05, 12 June 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654824/Two-teenagers-killed-fall-sixth-floor-balcony-riverside-apartment-block-south-London.html#comments" rel="nofollow -

Two teenagers fell to their deaths from a balcony yesterday as they cuddled at a party to mark the end of their exams.

Anastasia Tutik, a 19-year-old Russian, and a Mexican known only as Miguel, 18, were in a clinch when they lost their balance.

The drop of more than 60ft from the sixth floor killed them instantly.

Tragic accident: Anastasia Tutik, 19, fell from a sixth-floor balcony with an 18-year-old man who has not yet been identified shortly after midnight in Deptford, south east London. They were believed to be at a party
+10
Tragic accident: Anastasia Tutik, 19, fell from a sixth-floor balcony with an 18-year-old man who has not yet been identified shortly after midnight in Deptford, south east London. They were believed to be at a party
+10

'Tragic accident': Anastasia Tutik, 19, fell from a sixth-floor balcony with an 18-year-old man who has not yet been identified shortly after midnight in Deptford, south east London. They were believed to be at a party

+10

They were celebrating at a luxury apartment block in Deptford, south-east London, with fellow students from Bellerbys College, an international school which charges fees of up to £21,000 a year.

Witnesses described hearing a huge bang in the early hours.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654195/May-accused-incredible-complacency-holiday-crisis-MPs-say-families-state-panic-passport-delays.html" rel="nofollow - Families held to ransom over passport chaos: As backlog hits 500,000, holidaymakers are told to pay £55 extra or risk losing their summer break
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2654019/Happy-birthday-Prince-Philip-The-Duke-Edinburgh-celebrates-93-years-royal-salute-garden-party-Queen-glamorous-Duchess-Cambridge.html" rel="nofollow - Kate's big change: She starts the day in high street to cheer on sailors - then opts for McQueen at Palace garden party (as well as a very exclusive designer hat)

Samson Oguntayo, 32, who lives in a neighbouring block, said: ‘They were trying to have sex on the balcony. The guy was lifting the girl and putting her on the bannister, he kept on doing it.

‘You could see they were doing some really dangerous stuff.

‘At some point friends must have come outside and they got down and came back inside and then came back out again. They started doing it again.

‘You see people on the balcony doing all sorts of things and I just felt they will probably go back inside. The last thing I expected was to see them falling down. We just screamed.’

Tragedy: Anastasia Tutik, 19 (pictured) was believed to be at a party in the sixth-floor apartment
+10

Tragedy: Anastasia Tutik, 19 (pictured) was believed to be at a party in the sixth-floor apartment

+10
+10

Horror: Samson Oguntayo (left) found the bodies of the teenagers this morning, including Anastasia Tutik (right)

Mr Oguntayo said he ran to the scene and discovered both teenagers lying dead in a pool of blood on a stone patio.

He dialled 999 but paramedics could do nothing to save either teenager. Witnesses said the pair’s friends were hysterical.

Shradha Chaturvedi, 31, who lives on the second floor of the block, said: ‘I heard a very, very loud noise and a lady screaming.

‘Initially I heard a boom and at first I thought a firework had gone off or something. My husband came down and there were two guys outside who were totally drunk.’

+10

+10

Alfonso, a fellow student from Mexico, said Miguel arrived in London a week ago. ‘They met at the party,’ he added. ‘He liked her and she liked him so they went on to the balcony to make out – to kiss and cuddle. They were alone on the balcony.

‘Miguel had come to London to take a summer course in English. He was from Monterrey and he wanted to study business.

‘Anastasia was very pretty – slim, blonde with green eyes – but she was very intelligent as well. She was one of the top students in the class.

‘She was studying A-levels and she was hoping to go to university in September. Miguel’s family are devastated. His parents are flying over from Mexico. They will arrive tomorrow morning.’

Anastasia’s parents, who live in Russia, are believed to be flying into London today. Bouquets of flowers have been placed at the foot of Knights Tower, which has spectacular views of the Thames and Canary Wharf.

+10

+10

Detective Chief Inspector Helen Millichap, of the Metropolitan Police Service, said: ‘We believe this was a tragic accident.’

Bellerbys hosts up to 300 international students who study A-levels, foundation courses and other qualifications.

Principal Paul McGregor said: ‘We are supporting the families of the deceased through this very difficult time. Counselling services are available to all students and staff at the college.’

Earlier this year, 17-year-old Russian student Polina Artomonova died in her room at Bellerbys in Greenwich, reportedly after taking drink and drugs.

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654824/Two-teenagers-killed-fall-sixth-floor-balcony-riverside-apartment-block-south-London.html#ixzz34PhCUdC8" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654824/Two-teenagers-killed-fall-sixth-floor-balcony-riverside-apartment-block-south-London.html#ixzz34PhCUdC8  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

This is why you keep it strictly doggy when banging on a balcony.

Rip.
yep

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 4:14am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

LILACA...

http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/0-999/642/800/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_479459.jpg

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 5:02am
CryLOL@Midna

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 8:54am
Why is his face so funny to me?

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:17am
^^^^ Cos he just cannot fathom the dumbness that just occurred.

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

and what do you say at the funeral? 
They had the ride of their life

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:58am
Lmao

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:11am
balcony...always doggy.
RIP. Thats really messed up