Print Page | Close Window

Help Me Decide!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371322
Printed Date: Oct 18 2018 at 5:11pm

Topic: Help Me Decide!!!
Posted By: MizzAmirah
Subject: Help Me Decide!!!
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:53am
I need to replace my phone. I decided to pay upfront for my Galaxy S4 and do a prepaid service with T-mobile. Loved it! Never had to call for a minute to argue one or 2 things on my bill. Too bad I broke my phone and it'll cost too much to fix. I need to be able get insurance on my next phone cus I got butter fingers. Embarrassed
I'm looking at that Note 3 (Note 2 will do too).Geek
I can't fcuk with t-mobile and contracts. They have a track record of up my bill. 
I hate having to worry about overages and whatever.
Which carrier's bills are consistent and have good deals? I had sprint before but they have sh*tty service and don't even have the Everything plans anymore. 

PS: I'll be able to apply employee discounts to all but tmobile (unless I use a "different" employer). 

They girl at the store talked me into going with Verizon over Att cus they a lil cheaper cus of taxes. I feel like I'm signing a contract with the devil. 

Replies:
Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:17am
My signal with Sprint seems to suck balls in stores which is annoying. I don't get a lot of dropped calls, but if I'm trying to look up product reviews...so annoying

Other than that they're cool

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:35am
I don't know how much this matters but on ATT you can be on the phone and at the web at the same time wheras on Verizon and Sprint you can't. It sounds obscure but you'd be surprised how much that comes in handy. It's not the end of the world if you don't have it but it makes things that little bit more convenient.

Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

My signal with Sprint seems to suck balls in stores which is annoying. I don't get a lot of dropped calls, but if I'm trying to look up product reviews...so annoying

Other than that they're cool

Ohh, see I research products a LOT on my phone when I'm shopping. I had Sprint right before. Their network was just OK. I wasn't sure if they had improved. 

Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

I don't know how much this matters but on ATT you can be on the phone and at the web at the same time wheras on Verizon and Sprint you can't. It sounds obscure but you'd be surprised how much that comes in handy. It's not the end of the world if you don't have it but it makes things that little bit more convenient.

I thought it was just for their iPhones. That could definitely be good for me since I multi-task a lot. 

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:10pm
NO T-MOBILE..had them and finally got out of the contract with them...i have verizon now share with my daughter on this plan...

i hate t-mobile, dropped calls, had to go outside to use the phone, service wasThumbs Down and still is..

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

go with att

This.

Op I can't believe they told you verizon was a little cheaper than at&t lol, it's the other way around.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:16pm
i have verizon but i miss att… 

especially if you have or are getting an iphone.. att is def better imo. 
(didnt really read) 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:16pm
Ranked #1 for sh*tty customer service, At&t will fug up your bills too. I left them (for tmobile actually) after 7 years due to their store's shady practices and no accountability.Thumbs Down

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:01pm
my family has at&t. The service is good, i also look up hair product reviews while im in the store. It works so long as im not in the woody boondocks area in florida. No dropped calls. But they will screw with your bills. My dad is constantly complaining about them over charging and hidden fees.
We had verizon in NY, expensive as hell. I didnt have a smartphone back then so i dont know how their internet was.

My brother said t-mobile is horrible

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:10pm
the service is horrible with tmobile

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:13pm
tmobile and sprint are like the new metros imo

especially tmobile 

Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:29pm
This is obviously a "pick your poison" deal. Meh. 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:47pm
lol it definitely is when it comes to plans & options. Which crap would you like?CryLOL

So far I like the service with tmobile and my phone is great so no complaints.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

I don't think that's true...cause I can def tether while I'm on the phone. 

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:06pm
See, this is why I love AT&T 

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:12pm
Go to Verizon.

The LG G3 is the next big boy in phones but it won't be released until summer.
It's a beauty

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:47pm
Walmart Talk plan with all the new phones .
Net 10 if you can spend 40 minutes repeating you question to a woman in India  .

I can't stand ATT /Sprint mafia mentality . I need to switch . I want the new samsung . Hubby told me to join the one in the ARRP commerical . I only use the phone for business/work  . I am not a senior citizen .Cry

Check HSN /QVC . The popular companes like sprint offer better deals . HSN can sell 200 plans in 3 minutes . You have 2 hours left to order any phone on QVC for 5 easy payments . I need to stop watching .

Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Walmart Talk plan with all the new phones .
Net 10 if you can spend 40 minutes repeating you question to a woman in India  .

I can't stand ATT /Sprint mafia mentality . I need to switch . I want the new samsung . Hubby told me to join the one in the ARRP commerical . I only use the phone for business/work  . I am not a senior citizen .Cry

Check HSN /QVC . The popular companes like sprint offer better deals . HSN can sell 200 plans in 3 minutes . You have 2 hours left to order any phone on QVC for 5 easy payments . I need to stop watching .

LOLLOL

I'm off to look.Stern Smile

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:05pm
I hate to know so many of us have issue with sprint but I'm glad I'm not alone.
I really hate them and need to make a change.

We live near mountains and I have bad service at home so I called Sprint and they said a new tower will be in my area next month, That was in January. They lied. SMH

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:08pm
Sprint is good where I live.
I can use up to 11 gbs of data cause I stream movies at work.
I need that unlimited.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I need that unlimited.

Yep, it's location because I had no problems with Sprint until I moved.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:56pm
I want to go with ATT because my building at work is wired by them. My Verizon service wont work unless I'm by a window or outside. All of my coworkers with ATT can get service just fine.

Posted By: iluvmihair
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:17am
I don't think Tmobile does contracts at all anymore

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I need that unlimited.

Sprint is full of $hit. I've had the same unlimited data plan with them for my wireless aircard since 2008 and now that I want to upgrade my aircard since it's so old they're telling me that their new aircards are no longer compatible with my unlimited data plan. Sprint can suck it. I refuse to give up my unlimited data plan!Angry

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:35pm
I have AT&T.  I'm not sure how much my bill is a month, but I seldom have problems with my service. 

I've stuck with AT&T because I'm grandfathered in (I still have unlimited text and internet - no paying per usage).  I think that's ridiculous, but I believe that all companies do it.

Print Page | Close Window