Print Page | Close Window

I like neck lines, wrinkles, and saggy boobs

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371277
Printed Date: Dec 12 2018 at 6:39pm

Topic: I like neck lines, wrinkles, and saggy boobs
Posted By: Az~Maverick
Subject: I like neck lines, wrinkles, and saggy boobs
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:32pm

Extreme cougar hunting: Man dates great grandmother three times his age

A casual dater is taking cougar hunting to the extreme – by going out with a great grandmother three times his age.

Kyle Jones, 31, says he’s attracted to wrinkles and likes the ‘natural hang’ of sagging breasts.

The call-centre worker from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, dates numerous pensioners at a time and even takes them home to meet his 50-year-old mother.

For the last five years he has been in a http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/05/extreme-cougar-hunting-man-dates-great-grandmother-three-times-his-age-4750936/#" rel="nofollow - casual relationship with 91-year-old Marjorie McCool.

And despite the 60-year age gap, the pair have an active sex life and can’t keep their hands off each other.

Kyle said: ‘Everyone’s brain is wired differently, some guys prefer blondes, some brunettes, some like other guys – I like old ladies.’

The prowler hunts for his cougar prey online.

He continued: ‘Often, the things women are so self-conscious about is what I’m into. I like the neck lines and http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/05/extreme-cougar-hunting-man-dates-great-grandmother-three-times-his-age-4750936/#" rel="nofollow - wrinkles .

‘Women worry about their boobs sagging but I think the natural hang looks great. I’m really not a fan of http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/05/extreme-cougar-hunting-man-dates-great-grandmother-three-times-his-age-4750936/#" rel="nofollow - plastic surgery .

‘I don’t like to say gray, I’m a fan of platinum http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/05/extreme-cougar-hunting-man-dates-great-grandmother-three-times-his-age-4750936/#" rel="nofollow - hair . I prefer it natural.’

Serial cougar hunter Kyle Jones, 31 with his 91-year-old girlfriend Marjorie McCool and his mother Ceceila Jones (Picture: Barcroft)

In 2009 he met great grandma Marge in the bookshop where she was working and asked for her number.

Marge, who had been single for 37 years since splitting with the http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/05/extreme-cougar-hunting-man-dates-great-grandmother-three-times-his-age-4750936/#" rel="nofollow - father of her six children, agreed to go on a date.

She said: ‘The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me. There’s nothing better.

‘I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left.’

Mans reaction to serial cougar hunter and his gf (Picture: Barcroft)

123Screen-shot-2014-06-06-at-7_38_46-AM-378x414

Replies:
Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:37pm
eeeeoowwwww !!!!

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:40pm
Quote The call-centre worker from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, dates numerous pensioners at a time

i read that he was dating 5 old broads at the same damn time. we know whats going on here.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:41pm
someone already posted this in my DEDICATION THREAD ...they even have a sex video that BB Pants posted,,,,

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:44pm
The dude in the yellow and black jacket looks jealous......

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:50pm
'I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left'

Omg

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

someone already posted this in my DEDICATION THREAD ...they even have a sex video that BB Pants posted,,,,

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:52pm
Isn't this a repost? Anyway, here's an ode to Vintage Vagina, tear up any soca party in the Caribbean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP8oBrfgCXU

Someone embed i wont even bother to try!

Old woman ALONE, Old woman alone we taking home. 

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

'I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left'

Omg
I'm going to hell for laughing LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:07pm
Yo BB Pants get in here and post that sex video of these 2....

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:10pm
my stomach just did a flip Dead

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:30pm
c'mon man! thats distgusting

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:42pm

Sex video????? Somebody post the gif of the lady getting carried away into the ambulance. 

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Sex video????? Somebody post the gif of the lady getting carried away into the ambulance. 

yes i even watched some of it....oh well at least she gettin some ...Cry

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

http://efukt.com/21069_Skater_Bro_F*cks_His_Own_Grandmother.html" rel="nofollow - http://efukt.com/21069_Skater_Bro_F*cks_His_Own_Grandmother.html

ahh i see...bhm censored the word f*ck....replace the * with a u

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:58pm
thanks BBBig smile

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:00pm
No problem

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:01pm
i feel so bad for her..,he is humiliating her in the most disrespectful way....I hate him...i know she can speak up and say something . she is getting this young love attention and it makes her feel good/young and vibrant. I wonder if she has family i do forget what the article read if she does or not...he's a pig for video taping their sexual venture and posting it..

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:03pm
Her old ass is snazzy lol

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:09pm

i feel so bad for her..,he is humiliating her in the most disrespectful way....I hate him...i know she can speak up and say something . she is getting this young love attention and it makes her feel good/young and vibrant. I wonder if she has family i do forget what the article read if she does or not...he's a pig for video taping their sexual venture and posting it..

Don't let the old crypt keeper face fool you.  she was loving every second of it in that video....had her losing her damn mind Dead and someone was third person in the room taping so she knew what was going on.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:15pm
The black dude face tho

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:17pm
Can someone describe the vid? Any intercourse or just gummy bj?

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:19pm
Missionary...back shots...cowgirl... facials....wet floor...fingering

*shudders*

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The dude in the yellow and black jacket looks jealous......

That coulda been HIS green card wife. LOL

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:31pm

*shudders*

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:38pm

*shudders*

Draw me nearer to the cross

What?????

On film????

Grace.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:39pm
naw that old lady ugly...I saw this old lady yesterday with gray hair but her face was still nice, i could tell she was a dime in her day...i might have hit it with some liquor in my system

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:40pm
he knows what he's doing

Thieving people's inheritance

How low can a dack go, damn

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:51pm
that Brotha be tearing that old pucci up, get it Brotha

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:52pm

lank ? for research purposes only though

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

naw that old lady ugly...I saw this old lady yesterday with gray hair but her face was still nice, i could tell she was a dime in her day...i might have hit it with some liquor in my system

I truly love BHM

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:15pm
I'm done
He nasty
I ain't clicking that link

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lank ? for research purposes only though

http://efukt.com/21069_Skater_Bro_F*cks_His_Own_Grandmother.html" rel="nofollow - http://efukt.com/21069_Skater_Bro_F*cks_His_Own_Grandmother.html

ahh i see...bhm censored the word f*ck....replace the * with a u

I had a gif for this post but f*ck it

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:37pm
I just had to go on and click on that link. I don't know how I'll ever get over the trauma...

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I just had to go on and click on that link. I don't know how I'll ever get over the trauma...

Me too. CryCryCry

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:32pm
esp when he opened her va jay jay and butt hole all wide and she didn't feel that....

Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

u know it got u all excited and u had to go and wring out ur drawers...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:53pm

esp when he opened her va jay jay and butt hole all wide and she didn't feel that....

Dead Lordy

Print Page | Close Window