Print Page | Close Window

Dating Questions

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371244
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 4:29am

Topic: Dating Questions
Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Subject: Dating Questions
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:45am
Hello! Dating Questions, summer is here so here come the summer flings lol. So my roomie is in a bit of a pickle, here's the story. 

Roomie - Alice
Boy - Charles

Alice and Charles go on date one, it goes pretty well. 

About 3-4 days later they go on date two, this date goes amazingly they really like each other, hand holding kissing etc. On this date he spends the night. No sex

The next day they go on another date except this time it is with Charles two friends who are a couple. They have fun. Visibly acting like a couple. On this date he spends the night, they have sex. (Much to my displeasure since I wake up for work at like 5 am Ouch - I'm also being a hater because I'm not getting any LOL)

Charles is going out the next day, invites Alice, then rescinds on the invitation because a friend within his friend circle has feelings for him - Charles insists he doesn't have feelings for the friend and the friend knows he is dating but does not want to rub it in her face. 

Should Alice, 
a) take his word for it. 
b) question the situation more. 
c) stop talking to him altogether. 

Replies:
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:47am
It wouldn't let me edit the post but the friends that she went on the third date with are his "best friends" and are in the same circle as the friend who has feelings for him. 

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:54am
he rescinds just because someone else has feelings for him? well alrighty then.

roomie gave up the goodies too quickly.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:55am
He smashing her too.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:59am
B or C,
B he might cut her off for being kinda crazy about it and she let him hit and they're not even in a relationship.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:12am
all of this going on in 7 days.  its too early to be getting jealous over a situation you didnt ask for clarification on.  its possible that something could be going on between them but its also possible that the person could be crazy and want to pull out tracks.  ask questions, if she doesnt like the answers move on.  im not gonna mention its only been a week againLOL

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:21am
Either take his word for it or leave him alone. It's too early for trust issues.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:24am
I think she's going with C - He asked to hang out she told him he has some loose ends to tie up first. NOT EVEN MAD 

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:25am
C. Don't get involved with people who already involved with others. Well unless you always want some sort of drama and negativity and eventual heartbreak.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

He smashing her too.
I agree

Fuccking hell

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

sex must not have been that good

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:44am

sex must not have been that good
+1
Homeboy playing everybody...roommate and girl with the alleged feelings

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:47am
Yeah this isn't going to turn out good... 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:49am
I bet you he didn't even eat

But she blew

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Hello! Dating Questions, summer is here so here come the summer flings lol. So my roomie is in a bit of a pickle, here's the story. 

Roomie - Alice
Boy - Charles

About 3-4 days later they go on date two, this date goes amazingly they really like each other, hand holding kissing etc. On this date he spends the night. No sex

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:51am

He smashing her too.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:52am

Roomie - Alice
Boy - Charles

The next day they go on another date except this time it is with Charles two friends who are a couple. They have fun. Visibly acting like a couple. On this date he spends the night, they have sex.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:06pm
People actually answering questions from folks they dated for 7 days???
She giving up the panties on date 2?
She THINK cause she gave up the panties and THEY HELD HANDS Confused that she is entitled to an explanation?

People need to be very clear on what they doing before they drop panties and swap fluids,  its like a hooker asking to be paid AFTER she done sucked his dackOuch

Also tell her to quit being so gosh darn available, even if she dont do nothing but clean her closet at least act like she got something to do besides pine, question, and ride him. 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Roomie - Alice
Boy - Charles

It was some dry humping, fingering, everything but penetration, hj, bj, tits diddled, and kissing going on cause if NOT he would not have been so cocky to come back the next night..

Sorry your roomie was letting her freak fly on high, she just dont want YOU to think less of her. 

If you rode him on day 3 you can ride him on day one. 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:18pm
She a freak and gave it up fast.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:24pm
aww ya'll I feel bad, I know she just recently went through i really personal loss, so I thought her dating quickly was like her way of not thinking about it. I don't want her to get hurt by someone. 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:29pm
Not to be rude but if she wants to be in a long term committed relationship, tell her....

DO NOT PUT  A MANS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH AND THEN ASK AFTERWARDS SO WHERE IS THIS GOING, WHO IS SHE, ARE WE EXCLUSIVE, WHERE YOU GOING?? 

All of that should have been covered pre BJ....

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:30pm
She should enjoy the sex without any expectations.

Nothing wrong with giving it up fast

At least he took her on some dates, I hope he paid too.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Confused

What other kind of dating is there besides ones where you go on dates???

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:31pm

should have gave up the brown eye

maybe blown him on the car ride home

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

<div style="text-align: center;">Confused
</br><div style="text-align: center;">What other kind of dating is there besides ones where you go on dates???<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">
chill dates

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:33pm
lmao i know he paid. We're close (which is why we live together) so we share these stories all the time. I didn't and don't really judge her for having sex because dating is so fast at this point in NY that it's almost a fable if you aren't within the first month lol. I don't think that she expected a real relationship on it but I just told her that if she doesn't want the drama cut him loose. It's not worth it. If the sex was good, the sex was good. be happy you are getting some and keep it moving lol

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:37pm
Shes getting attached to fast. She should have her options open. Even if he is fucing the other girl, thats his business as no relationship has been established. If the sex is good and the dates are fun just have fun with it and and more men to ya stable.

Eta: i dont judge her for giving up. Do wha cha like. Just dont bust it open and fall in love.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:38pm
they have been 'dating' for a week LOL and she is catching feelings about getting put on pause. it's clear that he is just having fun and his assumption is that she is too and there is nothing else to say.

Dutch dates are great.

Maybe Im weird but chill dates should be after you guys already know each other... 

It would be kind of odd to me to be like come over my house and chill on date 1, date 1 he dont even know where I live. 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:40pm

Maybe Im weird but chill dates should be after you guys already know each other... 

It would be kind of odd to me to be like come over my house and chill on date 1, date 1 he dont even know where I live. 
THIS

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

</br><div style="text-align: center;">What other kind of dating is there besides ones where you go on dates???<div style="text-align: center;">
chill dates

ClapClapClap
lets not be coy. the word date is pretty loose & broad nowadaysLOL i know folks, both male & female that are in their mid 30s that've never been on a 'traditional date'.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:41pm

chill dates

Yup or no dates at all, DM dates lol or the ones where you pay for yourself

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:43pm
That's why I can't with these women holding on to 1920s values. We gonna click or not. I let things just move on their own. They want romantic dates because they saw it on tv or grandma talking about some boring night she just made so spectacular.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:45pm

lmao i know he paid. We're close (which is why we live together) so we share these stories all the time. I didn't and don't really judge her for having sex because dating is so fast at this point in NY that it's almost a fable if you aren't within the first month lol. I don't think that she expected a real relationship on it but I just told her that if she doesn't want the drama cut him loose. It's not worth it. If the sex was good, the sex was good. be happy you are getting some and keep it moving lol

Say what now? Sounds rough out there in NY.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:46pm
Samone they are.... 

They went on traditional dates though. Dinners, drinks, etc. I don't think they've had a traditional date, at least i haven't seen them at the house except when he picked her up  yesterday

Posted By: sexyandfamous

But she blew

You are so classyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:48pm
most women fuccin a dude they feelin in a month...thats not a NY thing....women want it just as much as men, so lets cut the crap

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:49pm

I thought chill dates were a man's way of trying to get sex while not spending money

fixed

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:49pm
Everyone wants what they feel suits them.... I think all this new age talk is a way to Confused

Not pay for dates under the guise that you wanted to be equal so your part of teh bill is $22.48 + tip
Get you to pull your panties to the side with no expectations, why not be a skeet and delete

This is the new way to date, if you aint buying it you a bitter old dinosaur bish who will be alone 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:50pm

I thought chill dates were a man's way of trying to get sex or a way to not spend money
EXACTLYYYYY

most women fuccin a dude they feelin in a month...thats not a NY thing....women want it just as much as men, so lets cut the crap

This is very true, call me a ho, but I'm not wasting my time, if i like you

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

He was honest though, he did say that someone interested in him would be there too. He didn't have to mention that part, so maybe he really didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings. She could be one of those dramatic cry babies who can't function if the guy they are into is dating.

She could have asked why he cared about "rubbing it on her face" that he was with someone else. Maybe when he gave a clarification she would catch on a lie or simply hear the whole story.

But anyways, she already dumped him, right? I'm glad she isn't the type who stresses over little things.

Yeah, he asked if they can hang over the weekend but she said he needs to tie up loose ends with his friends first

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:51pm
He was honest though, he did say that someone interested in him would be there too. He didn't have to mention that part, so maybe he really didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings. She could be one of those dramatic cry babies who can't function if the guy they are into is dating.

She could have asked why he cared about "rubbing it on her face" that he was with someone else. Maybe when he gave a clarification she would catch on a lie or simply hear the whole story.

But anyways, she already dumped him, right? I'm glad she isn't the type who stresses over little things.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:53pm

But she blew

You are so classyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
you're welcome

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:57pm
If he asking about a chill date for dates 1-5 Talking about he stopped at Redbox or do you stream Netflix put him in the Block Call list 

* He married
* Hiding you
* Cheap
* Just trying to Phuck

He can get to know your ass at a restaurant or a bench at on the waterfront.... Gone come home from work and your apt been suddenly been broken into cause he used your chill date as way to case your house... 

That text he sent was just to see if you made it home yet so he could finish loading your tv he watched Netflix on Cry

[/QUOTE]
LOL

Roomie think she in a relationship before one has even been established. Her jealousy is showing with that "tie up loose ends". Yall only went on a few dates and u giving ultimatums?

Girl simmer.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:59pm
What loose ends do you have with your friend? Confused

Jesus be the wheel and a brain for this po chile 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Roomie think she in a relationship before one has even been established. Her jealousy is showing with that "tie up loose ends". Yall only went on a few dates and u giving ultimatums?

Girl simmer.

exactly.  she really didnt need to ask for advice b/c they'll be fking again after the next happy hour anyway.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:03pm

He was honest though, he did say that someone interested in him would be there too.

girls like that get mad when dudes tell the truth. thats why some guys just start lying or omitting the truthLOL

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:05pm
C

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:06pm
BHM is so funny.

LOLLOLLOL

Yeah, he asked if they can hang over the weekend but she said he needs to tie up loose ends with his friends first

noooo... everyone who posted after you is right.... I mean, he wants to hang out over the weekend? That means he wants to come over and fvck. After dropping an invitation over some girl with feelings for him, he was supposed to invite her out to do something OUTDOORS.

and yeah, giving ultimatums when she isn't even his girl is just telling him that all he has to do is make up that the girl isn't around anymore, and she will be giving head again.

LOLLOL I'm sending her this thread so she knows child! She won't listen to me lol 

noooo... everyone who posted after you is right.... I mean, he wants to hang out over the weekend? That means he wants to come over and fvck. After dropping an invitation over some girl with feelings for him, he was supposed to invite her out to do something OUTDOORS.

and yeah, giving ultimatums when she isn't even his girl is just telling him that all he has to do is make up that the girl isn't around anymore, and she will be giving head again.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:08pm
Giving head but not getting ate..mannnnnnnnnn wha yall doing out here

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:10pm
not sure why she bothered to bring the situation to the OP and why the OP brought it to bhm.
you wanta fuk? then fuk. if you are turned off by the person's comment/action and you dont want to fuk again? thats ok too. the both are unmarried, dont complicate your friends' days by wining about something you can figure out on your own lol

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

not sure why she bothered to bring the situation to the OP and why the OP brought it to bhm.
you wanta fuk? then fuk. if you are turned off by the person's comment/action and you dont want to fuk again? thats ok too. the both are unmarried, dont complicate your friends' days by wining about something you can figure out on your own lol

To be honest I just think she didn't know what to do, she doesn't really do casual stuff. I'm a serial dater, so I've been through this and worse EmbarrassedLOL

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:15pm

I know what happened

she didn't lick his taint

That or she aint make those Chewbacca noises while she slurped on his jank.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:15pm

Giving head but not getting ate..mannnnnnnnnn wha yall doing out here
making it bad for meSleepy

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:21pm
at this point, she should consider a 3-some with him and the friend of a friend  that he was afraid to offend. let him know that she is really down for him.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:28pm

at this point, she should consider a 3-some with him and the friend of a friend  that he was afraid to offend. let him know that she is really down for him.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:32pm

She might get ate with a threesome cause I dont think old boy licked the jar CryCry

She seem like the type that while sucking his dack, to keep asking you like that, you want it wetter , eye contact, ball massage Confused

See Grace dont forget, this aint the first thread about her and some man antics Cry

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:32pm
Let him know that it's real.Smile

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:37pm
Awww now I feel sorry for her; she never did this casual thing, so she probably caught feelings fast, especially because you mentioned she went through something this year, then he showed her he isn't that into her, and she is still somehow holding onto the belief that he will stop "caring" about the feelings of the other girl who caught feelings for him, and everything will be greatOuch

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:38pm

and fcuk the friend better

steal his btch
OMG...SL.....LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:41pm

he showed her he isn't that into her, and she is still somehow holding onto the belief that he will stop "caring" about the feelings of the other girl who caught feelings for him, and everything will be greatOuch

hell, he may be into her. considering that they havent known each other for more than 1 weekLOL, he may be into her and anyone else that he is dating and looking to keep it that way. thats what casual dating is about.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:42pm
Dang its a cold cold world in these BHM streets. Where that gif??

Meh I've done worst.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:42pm

Awww now I feel sorry for her; she never did this casual thing, so she probably caught feelings fast, especially because you mentioned she went through something this year, then he showed her he isn't that into her, and she is still somehow holding onto the belief that he will stop "caring" about the feelings of the other girl who caught feelings for him, and everything will be greatOuch

That's how I feel. And i guess like he talked to her in a way that made her feel like it wasn't just a "fling" or he said something along the lines of he hopes that she doesn't think this is a fling. I just want to yoke her up and be like DUDES LIE that's what they do.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:47pm

a guy tried to hold my hand all cute like on the first date

I was creeped out

I barely knew the guy.....he wasn't that cute either but still.....(hey I was bored and wanted to get out the house)

some chicks love that calling you baby and pda without even knowing a guy's middle name

american culture is different...women in other cultures are offended if u dont hold their hand on dates 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:59pm
I agree. Its a turn off and insincere. Dont touch me til i touch you.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:00pm
how is holding a woman's hand on a date fake pda? u dont know him but expect him to pay for u to eat tho lol

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:05pm
Working up to holding hands lol. Aight.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:07pm
Uptight chicks, Damn. No wonder I stay messing with country bumpkins and ratchets

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:12pm
Bougie knows no bounds.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:14pm
gatdamn he was sleeping in her bad after knowing her for 3-4 days? and she didn't get an invite cause another girl is feeling him? aka he is feeling her too and wants to still look available. Some men are a complete waste of time omg. 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:16pm

working up to it being genuine

u obviously view holding hands a bigger deal than me

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:16pm
It's uptight to not want a virtual stranger to touch you in a somewhat intimate way?

Welcome to 2014.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:17pm

Uptight chicks, Damn. No wonder I stay messing with country bumpkins and ratchets

Yea thats the reason...

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:20pm
Gkisses hahaha very funny.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:20pm
I'm confused about this holding hands comment.  I mean, what's the problem with holding hand? I feel holding hands is a nice gesture.  Just because I held your hand doesn't mean we fcking the same night.  I rather hold hands on the first date than fck, but that's just me!  Enlighten me please

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

It's uptight to not want a virtual stranger to touch you in a somewhat intimate way?

Welcome to 2014.

Welcome to America where women expect u to spend $100 on a date but get offended when u want to walk her to her car whilst holding hands I know this is just internet talk, I hope brothas ain't being treated like this out here in the dating world.

Who knows she probably lying and trying to pretending being proper but would do more than hold hands for red lobster biscuits.

working up to it being genuine

u obviously view holding hands a bigger deal than me

Its about personal space and respecting it,not that complicated really.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:24pm

Welcome to 2014.

Welcome to America where women expect u to spend $100 on a date but get offended when u want to walk her to her car whilst holding hands I know this is just internet talk, I hope brothas ain't being treated like this out here in the dating world.

Well I don't date so I only have other people's anecdotes to go by.

It all just seems very unfortunate to me.

I wish you luck out there in the dating world. I hope you don't go broke trying to find the one.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I'm confused about this holding hands comment.  I mean, what's the problem with holding hand? I feel holding hands is a nice gesture.  Just because I held your hand doesn't mean we fcking the same night.  I rather hold hands on the first date than fck, but that's just me!  Enlighten me please

A woman who isnt holding his hand on the first date isnt fucin him on the first date either. Sometimes ya not feeling someone to were holding hands is comfortable its just awkward.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:25pm
That's what McDonald's are for. I only take my mother to nice restaurants unless I know she is real and we been dating for a 8 months.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:29pm

Welcome to 2014.

Well I don't date so I only have other people's anecdotes to go by.

It all just seems very unfortunate to me.

I wish you luck out there in the dating world. I hope you don't go broke trying to find the one.

Well just know dating in America is wack. 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:30pm

A woman who isnt holding his hand on the first date isnt fucin him on the first date either. Sometimes ya not feeling someone to were holding hands is comfortable its just awkward.

Oh Ok, I see your point!  I guess it can be awkward holding a complete strangers hand.

That's what McDonald's are for. I only take my mother to nice restaurants unless I know she is real and we been dating for a 8 months.

For some reason I feel like the mall food court is a good place for a date. That way, each person can get what they want to eat, it's in public, you can talk to each other and you can people watch, and if you want to spend more time together you can walk around the mall.

aww ya'll I feel bad, I know she just recently went through i really personal loss, so I thought her dating quickly was like her way of not thinking about it. I don't want her to get hurt by someone. 

Awww poor girl. She sounds vulnerable. Well yall should go out this weekend or something instead of her latching onto a man after 7 days. That is not healthy. 

I wouldn't cut him off completely because that is a little dramatic. She should just keep him on a friendly level and go about her business. If he invites her on a real date cool, but nothing more than that until her mind is clearer.  

If there is chemistry and the date is going well, I don't see whats wrong with holding hands. 

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:32pm

I am not a squishy, emotional person

so to get me to  genuinely want to do those things with you takes time

not a year lol, but not the first date

Yea, I understand your feelings behind it.  I wasn't a big fan of kissing or showing affection in public, not even with my ex-husband.  But now.......shiiiiiiit I bang you in Prospect Park if you're down.EmbarrassedLOL  But I hear ya SL.  Wink

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:34pm

If there is chemistry and the date is going well, I don't see whats wrong with holding hands. 

Thats totally different from a man just grabbing ya hand. A woman has a way of letting a man know what is and isnt okay. Again its personal space. Being invited in vs kicking the door open and making ur way in.

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:36pm
My ex was really affectionate PDA all the time. He held my hand on our first date. I was uncomfortable at first, but grew to like it. My current not so much. Kinda miss it.

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:36pm

this is not an American thing...

I'm American and i see no issue with holding hands with a man on a date. 

..but I also don't go on date just for a free meal. If I agree to on a date with a guy it means im honestly interested/attracted to him. 

Print Page | Close Window