Print Page | Close Window

OH HELL NAWW

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371230
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 6:28pm

Topic: OH HELL NAWW
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Subject: OH HELL NAWW
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:19pm

can someone please embed this...this is a video this guy set up in his apt cause he kept finding his food eaten and other stuff missplaced...he thought it was his girlfriend but it wasn't..a total stranger living in his apt..
dayum BHM  used to embed videos and now i can't......

Replies:
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:20pm
nvamind its showing now..

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:24pm
Wow. Something like that would piss me off to the max.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:26pm
aint that some scary ish...just think u purchase a house and get keys and not knowing that someone else is living in that same house with you...in this case his apartment...

creepy

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:30pm
Im calling bullsh!t.

Posted By: femmefatale85
this isn't fake?

Posted By: HunnyB
F#%$ No!!!!
That mess was scary...

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:31pm
Wait.....WHAT??? She livin in the vents??

Posted By: ms_wonderland
i just read his Q & A on youtube...now i believe it...super scary.  i would have to move.  he said she was peeing in his sink!! 

Posted By: coconess
she reminded me of the grudge… 

that was crazy/scary… 
i wish he would have shared how they confronted her… 

i remember a story on here during halloween a few years ago where some kids discovered someone was living in their house in a hidden area… but some were saying it was fake and stuff. 

this looks awfully real… 

Posted By: femmefatale85
he wrote some stuff on the video:

Uploaded on Nov 7, 2009

*UPDATE:
-The person in the video is Joe Cummings ( http://joe-cummings.com/" rel="nofollow - http://joe-cummings.com/ ), that is me. I am a professional actor residing in NYC however what I am doing in the video is not acting. I am energetically giving a lead-in to the amazing creeper video you see right after.

I will not give out the location of my Manhattan apartment for obvious reasons.

Feel free to check out my website and other links to learn more about me and my acting. Shoot me a message on twitter and I will answer any other questions you may have.
http://twitter.com/joeacts" rel="nofollow - http://twitter.com/joeacts
http://bit.ly/JoeCFanPage" rel="nofollow - http://bit.ly/JoeCFanPage
http://joe-cummings.com/" rel="nofollow - http://joe-cummings.com/

For the Record NO Tertiary sites had anything to do with this video. Any that claim they do are wrong as I put this up here on my own.

Yes, I found out the hard way that I had an uninvited guest living in my apartment, sharing my food and drinks and pissing in my sink. Talk about a creepy situation... only in the big apple....

So I have been inundated with questions since this was posted and I thought it wise to give answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.

#1 - Are you sh#ting me?
A - No, this is every bit as real and messed up as it seems

#2 - What did you do when you saw the footage?
A - I immediately left my apartment and called the police.

#3 - Who is that girl?
A - I have no idea, she didn't say much when the cops came and took her.

#4 - What was it she actually climbed down from?
A - It is a storage loft/area in the apartment. It has no connection to any outside ventilation or anything of that such. It does go pretty deep back in there, almost all the way to over the stove/kitchen area. She had set up a little nook for herself.

#5 - How did she get in there?
A - I have no idea, the only way she could have gotten in is through the window, as I am on the top floor and there is a fire escape. The police think she was probably coming in to rob me when I was gone and decided to stow away in the crawl space. Supposedly this isn't the first time the cops had come across something like this.

#6 - How long was she in your apartment?
A - The police officers thought it looked as though she had been there for at least a couple weeks, although could have been longer.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:35pm
.....american horror at its best...

Posted By: HunnyB
Confused

he should have acted like he didnt know yet and had a few ppl in there with him… caught her in the act and beat her ass.. then called the police.  

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:37pm
i know she was getting tired of being in that hole most of the day.. it was only a matter of time until she woulda been ready to move out and robbed him as she was leaving. 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:39pm
I just read all that and it still seems bullsh!t to me. Maybe because he came of scripted and then he says how he really is an actor. So this chick was able to watch tv eat and piss in the sink and not be noticed. Even when he almost caught her in the kitchen, he didnt hear her? Those ny apts arent that damn big.... i dunno he just need mo ppl... but hes getting plenty of exposure for his acting

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:39pm
ugh… hes been drinking after a dirty homeless person who probably hasnt brushed her teeth 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:42pm
yea him posting all his links and saying he was an actor made me side eye… 

but idk i think this is very possible 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ugh… hes been drinking after a dirty homeless person who probably hasnt brushed her teeth 

u noticed that also????? uuuggghhh  Dead

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:43pm
wtf?

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:45pm
If its staged they did a helluva job cuz I was like Shocked when she crept down out the edge of the screen.

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I just read all that and it still seems bullsh!t to me. Maybe because he came of scripted and then he says how he really is an actor. So this chick was able to watch tv eat and piss in the sink and not be noticed. Even when he almost caught her in the kitchen, he didnt hear her? Those ny apts arent that damn big.... i dunno he just need mo ppl... but hes getting plenty of exposure for his acting

that's the most unbelievable part.  i could see how NYC of all places someone could pull this off.

i know she was getting tired of being in that hole most of the day.. it was only a matter of time until she woulda been ready to move out and robbed him as she was leaving. 

girl where would she of have gone??? she has free food, lounging, showers when he is gone, watching tv, that homeless wasn't going nowhere...air in summer and heat at night....LOL

i need to google to see if this was fake though....just like that jimmy kimmel twerking video he made awhile backLOL  thought she got seriously burnt and here it was a total joke

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

If its staged they did a helluva job cuz I was like Shocked when she crept down out the edge of the screen.

i thought she was gonna slither like those asian females do in those horror movies..Confused

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:48pm
I aint buying it.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:49pm
And where did she sh!t for two weeks...this guy....

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:50pm
she could have washed the sht down the drain… 
same place she peed 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:51pm
could've used the real toilet when he was at work.  she probably learned his schedule.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:55pm
i did google and a lot said this is fake....dayum...looked so real though..

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:01pm
ew

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

does the honor system not exist anymore? dang.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

IKR???  shoot i was havin a freak attack....a lot said this is a copy off of the original story...it actually happened in Japan(of course) of a guy who found out a female was living in  his house for quite some time..

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:08pm
was it just ppl saying it was fake..? (like their opinion.. like in this thread) 

or like someone who knows him personally or had proof that it was fake? 

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:13pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

IKR???  shoot i was havin a freak attack....a lot said this is a copy off of the original story...it actually happened in Japan(of course) of a guy who found out a female was living in  his house for quite some time..

Its possible it could have happened more than once. Not saying it's not fake, just that in the grand scheme of the world this can't be the first time something foolish like this has happened.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:16pm
It maybe faked but the thought of that is so creepy.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:18pm
A time to kill.

Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:25pm

was it just ppl saying it was fake..? (like their opinion.. like in this thread) 

or like someone who knows him personally or had proof that it was fake? 

people saying it was fake, nothing of anyone personally knowing him to come out saying this is all fake...folks on the internet...

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:38pm
Man wtf

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:51pm
lol @ "This is not my girlfriend"

No sh*t

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:35am

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:49am
Might be fake but I would wait for the bitch to climb down and beat her nasty ass Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:54am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCry

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 7:20am
I aint buying what this man is selling

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:16am
NY city apartment floor creek like Hayell. It could be real though cos she was tip toeing in socks.

Print Page | Close Window