Print Page | Close Window

attractive girls make me more depressed

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371178
Printed Date: Nov 12 2018 at 6:24pm

Topic: attractive girls make me more depressed
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Subject: attractive girls make me more depressed
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:42pm
should i report this to the police in your area? the incident in Santa Barbara is still in my mind.  get help please.

Replies:
Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:42pm
anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

um not sure if I have a point. just had to say this somewhere

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

should i report this to the police in your area? the incident in Santa Barbara is still in my mind.  get help please.
I would just kill myself before any shooting spree and of course im not physically in a position to do so.

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:55pm
I don't understand why would attractive females make you depressed, if it had nothing to do with fornication

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:58pm

Better safe than sorry.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

I don't understand why would attractive females make you depressed, if it had nothing to do with fornication
im saying I wouldn't fornicate anyway... I really just wasn't that clear.

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of have been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare bear. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

I hope you find some sort of peace in this life. I feel like it is possible.

Oh and have you read or listened to Terry Wahls? I wonder if her protocol that helped put her MS in remission would help your MD.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:01pm
I get it, it's about coupling and not being without a significent other.
Find peace in your Jehovah God.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:03pm

I would just kill myself before any shooting spree and of course im not physically in a position to do so.

You're able to go to church, the restaurant, and type on the computer. You're more than able to commit a shooting spree.

Either way, I'm with wonder. This type of stuff is serious so whether you're considering suicide or homicide it needs to be reported.

Anyone have his location info?

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of have been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare bear. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

Oh and have you read or listened to Terry Wahls? I wonder if her protocol that helped put her MS in remission would help your MD.
ms and md work completely differently so I doubt it

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:06pm
Do you look for women who are similar to yourself for companionship??

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:07pm
Im sure someone has the info. Report him to the authorities and worse case scenario is he'll get the help hes been seeking here for awhile.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:07pm

anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

I don't think your religion is helping you, or else you would be much happier because God created another day. You need to seek counseling ASAP, the fact that beautiful women make you depressed is a sign that you need help, and you need to stop lying to yourself that religion is helping you, because it is not.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:08pm
Joseph are you a jehovah witness ? Maybe you should consider another church home or talk with hall members at your current place of worship . You seem more confused and lonely . You must place all your trust in God . Suicide is a sin as you know . Please pray for help directly to the Lord . I promise he will answer if you are sincere and ready . I will pray for you . Good night . 

You're able to go to church, the restaurant, and type on the computer. You're more than able to commit a shooting spree.

Either way, I'm with wonder. This type of stuff is serious so whether you're considering suicide or homicide it needs to be reported.

Anyone have his location info?
seriously im weaker then most of you realize and its not a remote possibility

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Lol at taking the time to correct that mistake

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:09pm

Actually, the reason I wondered is because of her talk on Minding Your Mitochondria. The root of a lot of these degenerative diseases are similar. And the food we eat and vitamins we lack can make a huge difference in how our bodies respond. And I did notice some people with MD saying that the research that is going into the Wahls protocol may actually be a huge help.

You may want to check it out. From the little bit of research I've done on it, the life expectancy now is longer with better quality of life. So it's possible that it doesn't have to be a slide into complete incapacitation that it was in the past.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

no, and that would be going about it wrong

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im sure someone has the info. Report him to the authorities and worse case scenario is he'll get the help hes been seeking here for awhile.

i have no idea where he lives...i think somewhere on the eastcoast or midwest?

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:11pm

first thing i thought of when i read this thread title....think u better...

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I don't think your religion is helping you, or else you would be much happier because God created another day. You need to seek counseling ASAP, the fact that beautiful women make you depressed is a sign that you need help, and you need to stop lying to yourself that religion is helping you, because it is not.

religion is helping me. I feel better now than in a long time. and I have a therapist appointment on Friday. I probably should of saved this for then

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:12pm
where do you live Joe?

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Joseph are you a jehovah witness ? Maybe you should consider another church home or talk with hall members at your current place of worship . You seem more confused and lonely . You must place all your trust in God . Suicide is a sin as you know . Please pray for help directly to the Lord . I promise he will answer if you are sincere and ready . I will pray for you . Good night . 
yes im Jehovah Witness and it is right for me.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:14pm

religion is helping me. I feel better now than in a long time. and I have a therapist appointment on Friday. I probably should of have saved this for then

I'm so glad you're going to therapy. I hope you and the therapist have an effective relationship and that it helps to improve your life.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:14pm

Why?? You'd have more in common with someone who is dealing with situations that the two of you could share and you could even uplift each other.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:15pm

Actually, the reason I wondered is because of her talk on Minding Your Mitochondria. The root of a lot of these degenerative diseases are similar. And the food we eat and vitamins we lack can make a huge difference in how our bodies respond. And I did notice some people with MD saying that the research that is going into the Wahls protocol may actually be a huge help.

You may want to check it out. From the little bit of research I've done on it, the life expectancy now is longer with better quality of life. So it's possible that it doesn't have to be a slide into complete incapacitation that it was in the past.
well it wouldn't help to look into it so I will

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:17pm

Why?? You'd have more in common with someone who is dealing with situations that the two of you could share and you could even uplift each other.
because im moving forward the right way but im not against uplifting people in a friendly way

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:19pm
Fine, if you think your religion is helping you, then great!
Please tell your therapist how you have been truly feeling. Quit saving your worries and deeper thoughts to BHM, BHM won't help you and now people are close to report you.
Tell your therapist about your depressive state, they may send you to psychiatrist who will give you meds or maybe just the chat with the counselor will help you.

And if religion is helping you, try to go to church more often, or read the bible for a longer period of time.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:19pm

Joe, look into what she is saying. A woman that you are equally yoked with can provide companionship and you two can empathize with each other and your experiences. Jehovah made us for relationships and hiding out on a message board feeling sorry for yourself is not going to give you someone to share your life with...

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:20pm
Sometimes lowering ones expectations permits them to expand their playing field.
You maybe looking towards the wrong type of woman.
I'm just sayin…

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:22pm

Fine, if you think your religion is helping you, then great!
Please tell your therapist how you have been truly feeling. Quit saving your worries and deeper thoughts to BHM, BHM won't help you and now people are close to report you.
Tell your therapist about your depressive state, they may send you to psychiatrist who will give you meds or maybe just the chat with the counselor will help you.

And if religion is helping you, try to go to church more often, or read the bible for a longer period of time.
reading the Bible more can help us all and I will be sure to discuss this on friday.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Joe, look into what she is saying. A woman that you are equally yoked with can provide companionship and you two can empathize with each other and your experiences. Jehovah made us for relationships and hiding out on a message board feeling sorry for yourself is not going to give you someone to share your life with...
I had a Bible study today that quoted the Bible verse about yoking but it was more in a spiritual sense. anyway I just worded this thread wrong

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:34pm

reading the Bible more can help us all and I will be sure to discuss this on friday.

Get out of TTT and check out My Spirituality section. Read the stuff on Inspirational Scriptures, there is good stuff there.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:37pm

Sometimes lowering ones expectations permits them to expand their playing field.
You maybe looking towards the wrong type of woman.
I'm just sayin…
oh I don't think im too good for anyone. if anything this is triggered by my own insecurities

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:43pm
It always surprises me how church folk seem so focused on the idea of romantic relationships.

There are so many other platonic relationships to be had. Joe I bet there are several people of all different ages who could and would be eager to bless you with the gift of friendship if you also sought it out.

You can have a companion who is there for you intellectually, emotionally and spiritually, if you want that. Take the romantic part out of it for now and just focus on being a good friend to somebody.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:45pm

It always surprises me how church folk seem so focused on the idea of romantic relationships.

There are so many other platonic relationships to be had. Joe I bet there are several people of all different ages who could and would be eager to bless you with the gift of friendship if you also sought it out.

You can have a companion who is there for you intellectually, emotionally and spiritually, if you want that. Take the romantic part out of it for now and just focus on being a good friend to somebody.
well this is something im trying to do. I just dont wanna associate with the wrong crowd

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:48pm

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:51pm
Aren't the people at the kingdom hall automatically the right crowd? I thought JW's were only allowed to hang with other JW's.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:53pm

Aren't the people at the kingdom hall automatically the right crowd? I thought JW's were only allowed to hang with other JW's.

yes youre right. im saying I wanna stay away from random people

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:58pm

If that's the case, then seeing a random group of attractive strangers shouldn't cause you to have these feelings. It's a contradiction. The only thing you should feel is that they are potential souls to save, that's all. I think your true desires are coming through and they sure aren't being fulfilled at the hall.

Anyway, it's a good thing you're going to a therapist. Hopefully they can help you figure it all out.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:07am
just throw things at all the pretty girls you see... that'll make you feel a little better 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:08am

If that's the case, then seeing a random group of attractive strangers shouldn't cause you to have these feelings. It's a contradiction. The only thing you should feel is that they are potential souls to save, that's all. I think your true desires are coming through and they sure aren't being fulfilled at the hall.

Anyway, it's a good thing you're going to a therapist. Hopefully they can help you figure it all out.
Jehovah Witness or not we're all susceptible to human emotions. as long as we know the proper way to deal with them

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:09am
i didnt know you were seeing a therapist now.. 
Clap thats really good joe. seriously. 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:13am
Joseph,

Are you seeing a therapist through your watchtower community??

If so, be careful because the doctor, patient confidentiality may be compromised.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:17am
thanks coco

and katrenia no, its an outside therapist

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:20am

thanks coco

How are you going to try to preach the gospel on Friday but stab yourself on Tuesday. Umm some of y'all think this ish is funny but it ain't.

I'm pretty sure some people can find his IP address and send this to the authorities. He sounds just like that other Half Asian who was depressed.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:23am
i would be so mad if i was thinking about killing myself (or even said somethin about it) and ppl called the police on me. 

and he wasnt even hella serious he mentioned stabbing himself in the face... i dont think thats the way he would do it.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:26am
he's always saying things like this though.  he needs to know that nobody wants to hear that, especially women.  we're always the victims in things like this so it's not harmless talk, imo.  he needs to get the attention he's seeking by saying things like this.  maybe this is his cry for help.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:27am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

thanks coco

How are you going to try to preach the gospel on Friday but stab yourself on Tuesday. Umm some of y'all think this ish is funny but it ain't.

I'm pretty sure some people can find his IP address and send this to the authorities. He sounds just like that other Half Asian who was depressed.
that was an exaggeration. no need to over react

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:30am

he's always saying things like this though.  he needs to know that nobody wants to hear that, especially women.  we're always the victims in things like this so it's not harmless talk, imo.  he needs to get the attention he's seeking by saying things like this.  maybe this is his cry for help.
I never said I wanted to hurt anybody

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:34am
i see what youre saying.. 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:38am

Better safe than sorry.

I know I don't wanna see a headline "Muscular Dystrophy Sufferer Shoots Up Pretty Girls at Restaurant Before Stabbing Himself" and think I could have at least tried to prevent the loss of innocent life.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:48am

Better safe than sorry.

I know I don't wanna see a headline "Muscular Dystrophy Sufferer Shoots Up Pretty Girls at Restaurant Before Stabbing Himself" and think I could have at least tried to prevent the loss of innocent life.

Yes, I don't find anything funny, playful about mental illnesses. Many "trolls" have committed suicide with post similar to yours.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:48am
youre still overestimating my mobility and possession of firearms.

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:51am
You don't have to have firearms to hurt someone. Any person who can access the internet can easily find out how to make explosives from household ingredients or buy dangerous chemicals that can hurt, disfigure, maim or kill people.

And you might have limited mobility but people find a way to do what they want to do. If a small child can handle a heavy firearm so can someone with limited strength.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:24am
Find a dime chick from the hall and get with her.

Print Page | Close Window