Print Page | Close Window

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371170
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 1:25am

Topic: Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay
Posted By: maysay1
Subject: Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:48pm

Replies:
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:48pm
I saw this on instagram @theshaderoom and I about fell out. I have so many questions.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:49pm
Cute girl.

*takes seat*

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:51pm
That is all types of wrong! Now that poor girl's self esteem will suffer because of someone so concerned with money.

But on the other hand, that mom knows damn well she didn't have the money to pay for those, yet she asked that lady to do them anyway. SMH.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:51pm
Most braiders I know collect 1/2 the payment halfway through the style to avoid stuff like this.

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Most braiders I know collect 1/2 the payment halfway through the style to avoid stuff like this.

1/2 if not all funds up front!

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:53pm
Well......She should have gotten paid.

People forget that stylist have to eat too.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Cute girl.

*takes seat*

it's say something nice week
don't bother LOL

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:54pm
how this person get access to the child after her hair was already done ?

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:55pm
why she look like my cousins step daughter...let me text them...
DeadShocked

\some salons do have signs up that they require payment up front. Especially for those expensive/time consuming weaves.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
This is all types of smh

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
lmao@ the after picLOL

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:56pm
This is stupid.
She is stupid.

And I have that same question Bunz

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:56pm
Bunz that was my question too. Because after it was clear mom didn't have the money, did the mom just leave the girl there?

Maybe mom pulled a switch like...I'm running to the atm and then sent someone else to pick the girl up.

Either way the mom is all the way f*cked up for this.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:57pm
And if this story is true, that someone is the mother

She should have spoke to the braider beforehand... maybe she would have been nice enough to work something out but having someone put in all that work knowing you don't have the funds to pay them is just wrong

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

That is all types of wrong! Now that poor girl's self esteem will suffer because of someone so concerned with money.

But on the other hand, that mom knows damn well she didn't have the money to pay for those, yet she asked that lady to do them anyway. SMH.

I think that's tacky and demeaning to require payment before a service is given.
No thank you

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

how this person get access to the child after her hair was already done ?

right. i have so many questions...

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

And if this story is true, that someone is the mother

She should have spoke to the braider beforehand... maybe she would have been nice enough to work something out but having someone put in all that work knowing you don't have the funds to pay them is just wrong

Yup, maybe the braider would have still done her hair is a simple style.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:02pm
If I'm working with someone new there's no way I would give full payment up front. There's too many ways things can go wrong and then I have no recourse to get my money back.

Idc idc cutting the braids out is stupid.
There are more reasonable ways to go about this.

The braider is an idiot

Posted By: SeducTress
I don't blame the stylist for being engulfed with RAGE. Pure rage. Pure. Rage.

Yet....

I wish she would've taken it out on the mother. Can you imagine how tense and scared that little girl was as this (justifiably so) angry woman hacked away at her head.

I have so many questions...

Posted By: Brjasuga51
I seen a stylist cut out a weave because the woman did not have the money to pay her. The stylists permed her edges treated her hair and clip the ends and installed the weave. After all that she told the stylist she loved her hair... meanwhile twirling in the mirror.She then told the stylist she would pay her the next time. Mind u it was her first time at the stylist. An argument started. The other hairdresser picked up on the cue... locked the salon door. One end up holding the lady down the other cut out her weave.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think that's tacky and demeaning to require payment before a service is given.
No thank you

You don't pay for the service you don't get it
Smh that's how you avoid things like this
Somethings require upfront pay

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I seen a stylist cut out a weave because the woman did not have the money to pay her. The stylists permed her edges treated her hair and clip the ends and installed the weave. After all that she told the stylist she loved her hair... meanwhile twirling in the mirror.She then told the stylist she would pay her the next time. Mind u it was her first time at the stylist. An argument started. The other hairdresser picked up on the cue... locked the salon door. One end up holding the lady down the other cut out her weave.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Butta it was epic... lets say all who was getting their hair done had their money out and ready to pay. Mind u there s a big sign up in the salon. NO CREDIT ON SERVICES...CASH UPFRONT

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

No thank you

You don't pay for the service you don't get it
Smh that's how you avoid things like this
Somethings require upfront pay

What's the confusion.
That's tacky.

When you're out to eat you eat then pay.
At a salon your hair is done then you pay.
At a nail salon you get you're mani then you pay.

When it comes to beauty services and most other services I have never in life heard of upfront payment.

It's disrespectful.

There had to have been another recourse than cutting through her head.
And she on insta like she did something...

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

I don't blame the stylist for being engulfed with RAGE. Pure rage. Pure. Rage.

Yet....

I wish she would've taken it out on the mother. Can you imagine how tense and scared that little girl was as this (justifiably so) angry woman hacked away at her head.

I have so many questions...

Yeah this to me was a very violent act...having your hair forcibly cut. It is not something that I would ever think is ok to inflict on a child. Very very traumatizing.

The braider could and should have handled it differently.

omfg Shocked

I would've been laughing the whole time

I hope this hairstyle wasn't for her graduation! That poor baby.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:08pm

everybody involved ain't ish except for that baby..
poor thing..

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:10pm
A lot of high end services require a deposit or your credit card on file so they can charge you if you cancel.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:10pm

omfg Shocked

I would've been laughing the whole time

I was in tears....

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:12pm

Butta it was epic... lets say all who was getting their hair done had their money out and ready to pay. Mind u there s a big sign up in the salon. NO CREDIT ON SERVICES...CASH UPFRONT

I told my friend she needs one of those signs in her salon lol. Last week she did a lady's hair and after she finished,was told "I'll come by and bless you next week."
My friend said (to me)  "I have bills due this week not next week."LOL

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:12pm
I'm specifically talking about beauty services.
Don't tell me they all cut your hair if there is a billing issue bc that's a damn lie.

I'm not talking about a holding deposit .

Try again

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

A lot of high end services require a deposit or your credit card on file so they can charge you if you cancel.

I don't know if they were 'high end' lol, but I've had this happen for sure.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:14pm
I agree she should have took that anger out on the mom..

that poor baby probably traumatized..

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:15pm
So you mean to tell me you had a hair appointment May and Purp and they charged you before your hair was done or your toes were painted ?

Hmmms

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:17pm

I'm specifically talking about beauty services.
Don't tell me they all cut your hair if there is a billing issue bc that's a damn lie.

I'm not talking about a holding deposit .

Try again

An example, Burke Williams Spa keeps your credit card on file to charge for your services. Most of the personal shopping departments do this as well.

I was just saying it isn't automatically "tacky". Whether it's beauty services or other things, it's a pretty common way of doing business.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:19pm

So you mean to tell me you had a hair appointment May and Purp and they charged you before your hair was done or your toes were painted ?

Hmmms

The only time I've dealt with this with hair is at a braiding shop where you can walk in anytime, you don't know them and they don't know you. So they collect payment 1/2 way through to avoid problems.

But with people I have a regular stylist/client relationship with, that issue doesn't come up.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:19pm
That's not the same as paying upfront.
Plus with a credit card you can dispute the charge if you feel like the service you paid for isn t the service you were given.

No

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:24pm
I feel for stylist...especially full time stylist. Their light bill depends on a client's ability to act right, show up on time, and have their money.

I could not....

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:25pm
Some places high end don't even take credit cards because of the scams ppl are pulling nowadays.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:25pm
I thought this was fake til i saw that the girl does have on the same shirt. I need to look up the ig..but if it is true, she probably cut the braiding hair a bit below where the child's real hair started and didnt damage the girls real hair. i have seen some slick stuff occur in hair salons. the momma should have stayed in the salon to see the child's hair being done to approve of the style while it was being don and the momma should have paid what she agreed to pay and that is all to it.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

a shop in the hood isn't going to take credit card deposits

They're barely equipped to make change for you.

Unless it's an emergency, I just cannot do it.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:27pm

Some places high end don't even take credit cards because of the scams ppl are pulling nowadays.

what?
wow. I rarely deal with cash. I pay everything w/ credit card and pay that off. It's so much easier. I hate scams have made it so difficult to use cards now, but I guess they call themselves keeping us safe.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:30pm
If she was wrong, what should have been done?

Spin off: You are a full time stylist and you install $150-$200 worth of braids and the customer doesn't pay, her mom left her there with no money, or she tries to run for the door. What do you do?

Geek

Posted By: Lilaca
The momma should have paid.

let her go?

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:31pm
Yes I have been to salons and spas where you pay upfront. You don't like it you are refunded half or all your money. I don't see the big problem with paying upfront unless don't have the money. If you go to a restaurant eat and don't pay they will call the police. People know who to try to scam.I'm not justifying her actions because she should have got her money upfront.

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:31pm
I empathize with the stylist, I do.  Yet, a part of wonders why the little girl couldn't have just kept the braids.  The stylist wasted her time and services putting the braids in and wasted her time and services cutting the braids out of the little girl's head.  The stylist lost out either way.  I get it, the mother didn't pay - but should the little girl have to suffer?

IDK.  I've never seen a situation like that.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

what?
wow. I rarely deal with cash. I pay everything w/ credit card and pay that off. It's so much easier. I hate scams have made it so difficult to use cards now, but I guess they call themselves keeping us safe.

One of my stylists is on 33rd Street(downtown Manhattan) she only takes cash. I asked her why..she said some people are very shady

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:33pm
I'd be the client calling her for special consideration LOL.

(plus I tip WELL)

@Brj

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:33pm
Who would go to her now?
Did she think nothing of her shop's reputation?

There is legal action she could have taken duh.

She certainly doesn't get monetary compensation for cutting out the braids.
That's just rage not sense

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:34pm
I would have called the police as far as I am concerned that is stealing.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:35pm
remember that woman from rhwodc that crashed the president's state dinner? last name salihi or something? she got her weave done, makeup done, etc etc at the salon my friend was working in right b4 the infamous white house incident and she tried to leave without paying. said she loved her hair, then claimed that she forgot her wallet. the shut that az down tho. people would be shocked at how often people try to slip out of salons from upscale shops to hood shops without paying.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:37pm
I wouldn't pay anyone cash upfront before a hair style or beauty service.
Never ever.

It's on a CC so I can dispute if things go awry. if you don't take CC or DB I will not come to your business bc you aren't concerned about making it convenient for me.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:37pm
They should of cutt her ish doen to the wefts!

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:38pm
yeah I usu don't bother w/ businesses that don't take ccs either.  Esp not these days.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:39pm
do these spots take checks?

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:40pm
yall just walking around w/ cash like that? lol

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:41pm
Even small business can link up with a bank so they can have merchant services which allows them to have CC machines.

You could use those SL lol

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:42pm
Your convenience ain't gone pay for the salon owner to eat. Like the saying goes if you don't someone else will.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:44pm
my sister runs ccs on her mobile phone right in the middle of the park (or wherever she finds a buyer for her book lol)

You're convenience ain't gone pay for the salon owner to eat. Like the saying goes if you don't someone else will.

I am the consumer.
My convenience should be paramount to any and everything .
It's a tacky business practice to treat costumers like ready made thieves.

Y'all can though I don't do business with those ppl.

Oh oh and those stores that charge you a min. price to use your debit card or CC.
No thank you.

I know how merchant services work .
You will not dictate to me how I will spend my money

lol so they can do a charge back when they want a free wig?

naw

Gurrl they did this down in weaves smh

that is why it is good to have some gay dudes working in that shop. the kind that will jump into action into security guard mode when things go down. the mother is a crook. lets face it. she is probably getting her own hair and her childs hair done monthly strictly through scams. i would have cut the braids out too (not the child's reall hair of course). What is the big deal? Let her scammin ass momma unravel the rest of the extension hair out at home. What is so humiliating about that? its not like the little girls real hair was cut off.

A lady tried to scam my friend for a $30 synthetic wig & $40 wig application. It was 10pm on a Friday. That wig & ultrahold & edges was snatched clean off of her head b4 she could even try to run for the door. Every customer in there and all of the stylists were ready to make an example out of that azz if she tried to buck up. Oh well. As the Asian BSS and Korean nail shops say, 'PAY ME NOW!"LOL

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:45pm
out of curiousity, how much would the hairstyle that shorty got cost at your average salon? please include cost of hair as well.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:47pm
$150 easy i would say...

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

out of curiousity, how much would the hairstyle that shorty got cost at your average salon? please include cost of hair as well.

around $75-100 depending on region.
*ETA, yeah, $150 some places but usually thats the adult price.
*Plus it takes around 3-4 hours to do that style, so opportunity cost needs to be factored in for that.

lol so they can do a charge back when they want a free wig?

naw

Gurrl they did this down in weaves smh

This happens a lot on this board

See and that's why I don't eff with them Asian shops.

I starting getting my manis and pedis at the black owned and operated salon and I love it.
The atmosphere is great and the service is beautiful.

And... I pay and tip after the service.

I can't stand those tacky signs in Asian shops.
One time I went and the lady held my bag until my transaction said approved.

She handed my receipt after and I told her I did not like the way that was handled and I wanted to return the things with a full refund.

Uh it was disgusting how she was clutching on to that bag like she knew it would be declined and I would run for the hills.
Hell no run me my money and get out or neighborhoods

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:50pm

Child $60 in Harlem at the braider that I go to

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:50pm
none of her real hair was damaged, or you cant tell in that pic ?

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:52pm
I'm hoping the braider wasn't vindictive enough to cut the child's real hair. It doesn't look like she did from the pic.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:54pm
I was in a sex toy shop recently and they told me and my friend that we would have to leave our purses up front.

Excuse me????!!
Of course I left , wrote bad reviews and complained to corporate.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:57pm
$60 to a $100 on average isn't bad. they stylist did a pretty good job. i requested her on instagram so hopefully she accepts so i can read the comments.

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:59pm
The last stylist I went to charged a $75 deposit that was applied to whatever service you wanted. I honestly seen nothing wrong with it.

As for this stylist, I think she should've took it up with the mom. The mom must be a scary bish to have that lady post pics of her child like that!

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:13pm
This is maddening.  The mother is a crook.  Straight up.  Honestly, this child has probably been hurt psychologically in other ways if this is the kind of mess her mama pulls.  Hopefully it will make her want to be nothing like that.  Something like this would have crushed me as a kid.  But my moms would have never put me in that situation.

I need to know what evil SOB took the pictures.  We don't see the mom.  We don't see the stylist.  We see a CHILD.  All over the internet.  If the mother is smart enough she could have a lawsuit.  I hope they go on Judge Mathis.  

While I do agree that it's stealing, I would never go to a stylist who did something like this.

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:13pm
She's an unprofessional hoodrat. 

Suck it the phuck up. Part of being in business is having LOSSES. All of us have them, truthfully stylists "loss" is wrapped up in their time. I'd love for my losses to just be my 'time'. Sheit she used her "time" to go through cutting the braids out. She didn't even REMOVE them, she butchered them to be vindictive. Her actions overshadow the actions of the person who was trying to rip her off. No professional would do something like that. They understand business and value their reputation as a professional enough to not act an ass over a $100 hair style.

Try having a small business and getting a chargeback for $500.00 for a product the customer received and used. I've lost thousands in chargebacks, refunding bad customers, etc. It's called the cost of doing business. Kitchen stylists don't kno nun bout dat though, obviously. 

All businesses experience losses and horrible customers, but the way you HANDLE the situation is what will determine your longevity. Cutting the hair out of a child's head is a reflection of her mentality and I would never go to a stylist like that. It's not about "she got to eat too", if she wants to keep eating she needs to understand that the way you handle bad customers and learning how to pick your battles is what being in business is about. 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:18pm
I would never hurt a child in any form due to a parent . I can only see a few comments from insta in the op .

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:18pm

$60 to a $100 on average isn't bad. they stylist did a pretty good job. i requested her on instagram so hopefully she accepts so i can read the comments.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:19pm
Thank you OMCurlz

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:21pm
I agree that the stylist should have handled it differently

Had I been the stylist, I would have had my words with the mother, refused service from her in the future, cut my losses and revamped the way I charge

But I feel what she did was as equally terrible as what the mother did... I hold the mother more accountable than the stylist. If you're putting your child in the middle of this mess then you have to expect whatever blow-back you might receive. It's totally irresponsible and the stylist was unprofessional

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

This is maddening.  The mother is a crook.  Straight up.  Honestly, this child has probably been hurt psychologically in other ways if this is the kind of mess her mama pulls.  Hopefully it will make her want to be nothing like that.  Something like this would have crushed me as a kid.  But my moms would have never put me in that situation.

I need to know what evil SOB took the pictures.  We don't see the mom.  We don't see the stylist.  We see a CHILD.  All over the internet.  If the mother is smart enough she could have a lawsuit.  I hope they go on Judge Mathis.  

While I do agree that it's stealing, I would never go to a stylist who did something like this.

The stylist took the pics and posted them to her instagram page, which is now private.

I think either the mother was not there to pick the girl up because she wasn't going to pay or the mother was there and allowed the style to be cut. Either way, because the mother was so in the wrong most people would laugh in her face about a lawsuit.

If the stylist had been really smart she would have called the police, filed a report, and took the woman to small claims.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:28pm
The mother was obviously wrong because she knew she didn't have the funds but one act of kindness could've remedied the situation and may have increased her business.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:30pm

i'm with jonesy on this one.  i'm not paying for beauty/dining in/domestic services up front.  no.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:32pm

Was this Foxy BrownLOL

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:36pm

act of kindness?

letting them leave the shop with a free hairstyle?

the mother knew she had no money when she went in

she is a liar and a thief

she deserves no kindness....the braider should have called the police on her

for the child not the mother if it was a adult she should've called the cops not share the incident with the internet.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:37pm
If I were that little girl, I'd probably NEVER get my hair done again. Even if I knew the whole story. That's insane to do to a child. It would've been less terrible if she woildve unbraided the whole thing, but to angrily clip at a child's head, AND take pics? Cray

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

The mother was obviously wrong because she knew she didn't have the funds but one act of kindness could've remedied the situation and may have increased her business.

If the mom had come in and said, hey I really don't have the money is there any way you could do a simple style just so my child doesn't have to look crazy and I'll work it off for you (clean the salon, cook you a pie, something)...that would have opened the door to some kindness from the braider.

I mean, a hairstyle isn't even necessary. There was no reason for the mom to be a crook in the first place. I wish the braider had called the police because that woman really needs to learn her lesson.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:40pm
haven't read anything but the title and the pic

But are we sure the stylist didn't change up her prices at the end? Could have had braids are $100 posted up all over the store, online etc but at the end of the service it's miraculously $200 

Please say she didn't cut that little girl's real hair!  

That's not a good way to advertise your business

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:42pm
i bet she dropped the little girl off and the stylist was under the impression mom would pay when she was done. stylist was finished and little girl called the mom and told her she was ready. mom probably told the little girl to ask the stylist how much. mom was told the price and an argument ensued and somebody got hung up on. after that, welp, stylist took the scissors to the kids hair. damn.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

She's an unprofessional hoodrat. 

Suck it the phuck up. Part of being in business is having LOSSES. All of us have them, truthfully stylists "loss" is wrapped up in their time. I'd love for my losses to just be my 'time'. Sheit she used her "time" to go through cutting the braids out. She didn't even REMOVE them, she butchered them to be vindictive. Her actions overshadow the actions of the person who was trying to rip her off. No professional would do something like that. They understand business and value their reputation as a professional enough to not act an ass over a $100 hair style.

Try having a small business and getting a chargeback for $500.00 for a product the customer received and used. I've lost thousands in chargebacks, refunding bad customers, etc. It's called the cost of doing business. Kitchen stylists don't kno nun bout dat though, obviously. 

All businesses experience losses and horrible customers, but the way you HANDLE the situation is what will determine your longevity. Cutting the hair out of a child's head is a reflection of her mentality and I would never go to a stylist like that. It's not about "she got to eat too", if she wants to keep eating she needs to understand that the way you handle bad customers and learning how to pick your battles is what being in business is about. 

All of this

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:44pm
Exactly we don't even know what actually happened.
We don't even really have much to speculate about.

All we have is that he's caption and the picture she took.

Did you infiltrate her insta already James?

Lol James assessment sounds pretty damn accurate though

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:49pm
that's theft of services right?

@Tgirl

Posted By: ThatGurlD
My next door neighbor is a cop.  I should ask him what he would do if he got a call like this one.  Would she be arrested like a shoplifter?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
the child didn't deserve this.  For the sake of not adding another traumatic experience to the life of a child, I would've chalked it up and waited for the late payment.  I hope both sides learned something from this.  

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:50pm

jones...she hasn't accepted my request yet.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:50pm
Cops would have just made a report and told her its a civil matter. she would have to take to small claims court in order to get paid

Print Page | Close Window