Print Page | Close Window

Serena crash wedding in swimsuit .

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371158
Printed Date: Nov 16 2018 at 11:23pm

Topic: Serena crash wedding in swimsuit .
Posted By: india100
Subject: Serena crash wedding in swimsuit .
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:50am

Serena Williams crashes Miami beach wedding in leopard-print swimsuit  

The tennis star shared photos of herself crashing a wedding on Saturday while wearing a daring one-piece.

BY http://www.nydailynews.com/authors?author=Kirthana%20Ramisetti" rel="nofollow - Kirthana Ramisetti
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Sunday, June 1, 2014, 11:13 AM
Updated: Sunday, June 1, 2014, 1:45 PM
‘Wedding crasher!! Congrats!’ Serena Williams captioned a photo showing her  crashing a Miami Beach wedding on Saturday. serenawilliams/Via Instagram ‘Wedding crasher!! Congrats!’ Serena Williams captioned a photo showing her crashing a Miami Beach wedding on Saturday. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/serena-williams-crashes-beach-wedding-article-1.1813088#" rel="nofollow -

Serena Williams, wedding crasher?

The tennis star took to http://instagram.com/serenawilliams" rel="nofollow - Instagram Saturday to show her crashing a wedding while hitting up Miami Beach.

Williams, who had been recently ousted from the French Open, had an eventful weekend. She and fellow tennis star Caroline Wozniacki http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/serena-carolina-wozniacki-head-miami-early-exit-paris-article-1.1812628" rel="nofollow - attended Miami Heat’s Game 6 against the Indiana Pacers Friday night, which saw the Heat win the series to go on to the NBA Finals.

On Saturday, the 32-year-old hit the beach in a leopard-print swimsuit and came upon a wedding party.

Serena Williams wore an leopard-print ‘leotard’ while hitting up the beach. serenawilliams/Via Instagram Serena Williams wore an leopard-print ‘leotard’ while hitting up the beach. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/serena-williams-crashes-beach-wedding-article-1.1813088#" rel="nofollow -

“Wedding crasher!! Congrats!” Williams http://instagram.com/p/orSyKAsTNu/" rel="nofollow - captioned the phot http://instagram.com/p/orSyKAsTNu/" rel="nofollow - o of her posing with the bride and groom.

Williams’ animal print one-piece was a stark contrast to the wedding party’s all-white garb, and the newlyweds seemed tickled to have their nuptials crashed by the tennis dynamo.

The star seemed taken with her swimwear, which she dubbed a “ http://instagram.com/p/orTo1dMTPo/" rel="nofollow - leotard-swimsuit ,” posting several photos of herself wearing the suit, including a photo her http://instagram.com/p/or1sHkMTKt/" rel="nofollow - shown from the bac http://instagram.com/p/or1sHkMTKt/" rel="nofollow - k , which she captioned, “Just right.”

Replies:
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:53am
I will never pledge to say something nice for a week again lol .. The bride looks shock . I guess anyone would be . Stern Smile

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:57am
Lol at the guys faces in the second pic!

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:59am
what was the purpose of this?

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:02am
unfair shot at serena, people in miami wear bikinis and swimsuits at the beach. if you have a wedding on the beach, you just might find one of them.

are they haitian ?

Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:11am
I would be pissed if she did that at my wedding. Excited and shocked none the less, but still pissed.  

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:12am
The bride looks pretty

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

unfair shot at serena, people in miami wear bikinis and swimsuits at the
beach. if you have a wedding on the beach, you just might find one of
them.

are they haitian ?

I agree with this. There are other pictures where everyone looks shocked and excited.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

I would be pissed if she did that at my wedding. Excited and shocked none the less, but still pissed.  
Right lol .

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:17am
I would have taken pictured with her and been excited about it! Pretty cool

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

The bride looks pretty
I agree . I thought she was a active bhm . Reminds me of her beautiful wedding pictures .

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:19am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

unfair shot at serena, people in miami wear bikinis and swimsuits at the
beach. if you have a wedding on the beach, you just might find one of
them.

are they haitian ?

I agree with this. There are other pictures where everyone looks shocked and excited.
What about a sheer cover up to allow the bride to shine lol .

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:25am
I wouldn't be pissed. It's Serena Williams! I think it would make for one of those stories you recount endlessly at family events 'til you die

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:25am

Lol Jolie ^^^ Look at the groom smile . LOL

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:43am
aint nothing daring about that fugly swimsuit
and id be pissed, the wedding is the bride's day
i wouldnt mind if she crashed the reception but u fcked up my one shot at a beatuful wedding ceremony

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:52am
u aint even post the best shots 

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:55am
She could've put on a cover up before she walked over there.... come on, its a girls wedding day. 

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:03am
Marcelo lol .^^^ My topic is about the wedding , not serena glutes . Men i tell you love a big butt, no matter what they say . LOL

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

The bride looks pretty
That's what I'm sayin

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:10am
lmao @ men in second pic....damn at the backshots..i see why they were looking like that

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I wouldn't be pissed. It's Serena Williams! I think it would make for one of those stories you recount endlessly at family events 'til you die

This!
I love Serena.
I'd say something jokingly sassy about trying to show me up laugh.

It's a cute surprise

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:55am
I think its pretty cool that forever in their memoirs, they will have a famous female AA- athlete in photo album forever. Not a bad photo bomb at all.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:58am
That's going to be one of the best stories about their wedding day. I don't care for the bathing suit.

Posted By: nebhnebh
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:02am
What unexpected fun.  And Serena is doing the most wearing a leotard, that is not a long sleeve swimsuit, its called a leotard for whoever wrote that article.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:07am
I agree... a cover up would have a bit more respectful but fun nonetheless.. as much as Serena had going on, I still noticed the bride LOL

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:10am
they probably invited serena over when they saw her

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:24am
So can we now do a comparison? The girls getting these fake asses....why can't they use this pic as an inspiration to what they want. Her butt looks absolutely gorg. Minus the dark pigmentation around the thigh area but amlactin can take care of that.

Whats up with all the booties with the hook?

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:35am
Dudes behind her looking at that azz like its the lost Atlantis

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:37am
^^^LOL. They lookin' giddy and transfixed all at the same time.
She can back that thang up all the way to the other side of the shore

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

What unexpected fun.  And Serena is doing the most wearing a leotard, that is not a long sleeve swimsuit, its called a leotard for whoever wrote that article.
LOL. That is one of swimsuits she sells on HSN. DeadLOL

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:58am
The men behind her were checking her as$

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So can we now do a comparison? The girls getting these fake asses....why can't they use this pic as an inspiration to what they want. Her butt looks absolutely gorg. Minus the dark pigmentation around the thigh area but amlactin can take care of that.

LOL Googles amlaction . Maybe it can help my legs from old mosquito bites scars .Cry 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

#nothighgapftw

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:03pm

LOL^^^ Alias . Back in the day we use to judge if a young lady was sexually active by the gap . Ask anyone you know born in the 60's . Stern Smile 

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:05pm

the thing is the women getting fake asses dont get their thighs done so it looks really stupid...and when u go under the knife for something as superficial as an ass, its hard to tell the doctor "just do something realistic for my body size, i still want to look normal and fit in with the crowd"....naw these chicks are gonna tell the doc make me look like a damn cartoon and make everybody look at me with their eyebrows raised

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:07pm
Serena can probably squat 300 and probably does.. Thus no thigh gap over there ..

OAN.. I'd like to tussle with serena

She sholl love leopard print innit

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:08pm
i hate that bathing suit, but her body looks nice

seems like they're all having fun

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:12pm
Jesus, Serena is so built.  I'm starting to like her body more now, it has softened a little.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:15pm
That sounds so oldddddd school LOL

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL^^^ Alias . Back in the day we use to judge if a young lady was sexually active by the gap . Ask anyone you know born in the 60's . Stern Smile 

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:16pm
I didn't know her wait was that tiny

I wish my back was that curved

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:18pm
I admire Serena , but you never see her on vacation or partying with black friends . Just saying . I hate this pledge thing wonder lol . Can we speak negative thoughts on celebs ? Really hard for me to keep my promise . You said it would be difficult last night . I need to stop posting for a week .Cry

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:19pm

LOL Googles amlaction . Maybe it can help my legs from old mosquito bites scars .Cry 

Off topic: 

Have you tried the Sally Hanson leg cream? I use it...it really is a like a liquid pantyhose it does hide imperfections on legs... 

http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/2013/01/spotted-sally-hansen-airbrush-legs.html" rel="nofollow">

http://www.cherrysuedointhedo.com/2013/03/new-sally-hansen-airbrush-legs-leg-make.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:20pm
She's blessed

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:37pm
She wounldnt be drag gin that wagon all thru my wedding.....

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:40pm
I wanna wear my booty out on the beach one day....look at them liberated cheeks

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I wanna wear my booty out on the beach one day....look at them liberated cheeks
Please do.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:50pm
Them white dudes scoping dat booty like sharks in the waters

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:51pm
I love it. What a treat for them and the best wedding day memory.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:53pm
At least she didnt step in on their dance and grind on the groom like that one chick

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:55pm
nah i dont think so serena...not at my wedding. no photos you have to go.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:55pm
lol she bold to show up like that..no cover up or nothing...haha

she's def got booty for days but her body isn't my taste...

team slim

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:17pm
@ goodm3^^^ Thank you . I was a victim of a goverment experiment release of mosquito as a child . I have 2 large scars . I almost lost my leg . Someone made a topic about it last week with my birthplace .

@ Cherry ^^^ Thanks . Honest i never saw a photo with Serena black friends.  

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:46pm
I've seen pics other and the bride hugging. Her presence was definitely wanted.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:54pm
of course it was! lol

Reminds me of the wedding O and Gayle crashed on their cross country road trip. So I'm the bride, who cares? Oprah's here! (or Serena's here!) My sis said she would have been so mad that O crashed her wedding upstaging her. LOL

Posted By: nebhnebh
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

LOL. That is one of swimsuits she sells on HSN. DeadLOL

Cry Big smile

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:30pm
I don't think it's called 'crashing' when it's SerenaLOL. They would have invited her if they knew...

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't think it's called 'crashing' when it's SerenaLOL. They would have invited her if they knew...

See . Too nice . No judging for you missy in wonderful topic . LOLHeart

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:18pm
dat azz dat azz!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:19pm

I will never pledge to say something nice for a week again lol .. The bride looks shock . I guess anyone would be . Stern Smile

LOL

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:20pm
I don't understand having a beach wedding but dressing in attire/fabrics that are more suitable for an inside type of wedding.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:21pm
But that is really cool though. Makes the wedding more memorable and something to tell the kids!

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:24pm
The couple didn't seem to mind but Serena looks like a drag queen.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:28pm
someone said
poor wife, now her husband will be thinking about Serena during the wedding night
LOL

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:08pm
The bride is Gorgeous, she wadn't sweating Serena's assets!!!

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:12pm
I'd b happy to meet Serena, but I KNOW FORA FACT that I would feel some type of way. Like dang, can I have my day? U got the internet, the mags, the fame, can I have my one day to stunt large and completely stunt on everybody and everybody is cool because it's my day?

But I would b happy to meet her.

Eta: it would've been her clothing that made me feel that way. Not her celebrity. I'm shaped the same (now, if u ask for pics I got them but they aren't appropriate at the moment), so that's not the problem. Get ur stripper swimsuit/body havin ass away from my day lol

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:43pm
LOL ^^ I recall your avi with a picture creo ^^ Very pretty young lady . President Obama will get a invite when i renew my vows after 30 years . The man can arrive naked lol.

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:45pm
Thank u India! That would b fair. A man in a bathing suit isn't upstaging the bride lol. And I would crash ur wedding with a bulldozer to see that

<----Oh and that's me from about 9 months or a year ago

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

<----Oh and that's me from about 9 months or a year ago

ShockedEmbarrassed  i had to right click save to get a closer look!!!!!!!!!!!  just fabulous daaaahhhhlingClapStarClap  i deleted...I promise...Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:15pm
thank u Tc

Print Page | Close Window