Print Page | Close Window

Cash On Delivery

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371157
Printed Date: Oct 19 2018 at 5:02am


Topic: Cash On Delivery
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Subject: Cash On Delivery
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:59am
as usual i am online browsing cosmetic sites and came across this one site that accepts C.O.D.

dayum when was the last time you read this sort of payment for delivered items to your door...oh yeah the above mentioned is in Pakistan..they do the C.O.D.  but no paypal...poohLOL



Replies:
Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:26am
Theres people still doing COD? Who'da thunk?


Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:57am
i dont even know what that is


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 7:37am
We have that system in Japan.  It's pretty convenient.  I just wish they had it in the US as widely as they have it here.


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

i dont even know what that is


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:45am
I would feel more secure due to the vendor location . COD remains a good form of payment depending on the item value or location . I use COD for anything we purchase from another country is possible . The pakistan current war is no joke . Be careful giving out your info Dior .  


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would feel more secure due to the vendor location . COD remains a good form of payment depending on the item value or location . I use COD for anything we purchase from another country is possible . The pakistan current war is no joke . Be careful giving out your info Dior .  


OH NO INDIA...i didn'tpurchase zilch on that website....i just thought it was  strange that that method of payment is still being used today...


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

i dont even know what that is

it was when u purchase something from a catalog and when the items arrived at your door u pay the deliverer cash for those items...CASH ON DELIVERY...


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

We have that system in Japan.  It's pretty convenient.  I just wish they had it in the US as widely as they have it here.


guess it was getting to be too dangerous and not insurance worthy if something major happened....


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:47am
when I was a kid every toy mini infomercial would be like NO COD's in yellow letters on a blue screen and it took me soooo long to find out what it meant.  Idk why I didn't ask my mom.


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

when I was a kid every toy mini infomercial would be like NO COD's in yellow letters on a blue screen and it took me soooo long to find out what it meant.  Idk why I didn't ask my mom.


LOL  yep



Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

when I was a kid every toy mini infomercial would be like NO COD's in yellow letters on a blue screen and it took me soooo long to find out what it meant.  Idk why I didn't ask my mom.


LOL  yep


I think that is how most of our generation knew what COD wasLOL Those commercials were on full blast during cartoons


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:33pm
I think that Sam the Wefter used to offer COD.


Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:53pm
The Honor System.

Trusting people.

I will like to know people trust me.

Driving in Cali on some of the back roads, you come across 'stands' at the road side unmanned with at lockbox.     You take the produce or whatever is being sold and place your money in the box.

It's nice to know some people trust you to do the right thing.   
It sometimes encourages us to return the favor.


TRUST    


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

The Honor System.

Trusting people.

I will like to know people trust me.

Driving in Cali on some of the back roads, you come across 'stands' at the road side unmanned with at lockbox.     You take the produce or whatever is being sold and place your money in the box.

It's nice to know some people trust you to do the right thing.   
It sometimes encourages us to return the favor.


TRUST    

Benni..question?????? are u a motivational speaker? cause if u are, you;re a dayum good one..and i mean that in an outstanding way...if u find fault  u try to turn it in a totally different situation to open one's eyes...Thumbs Up


Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:00pm
seems pretty convenient to me.


Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

The Honor System.

Trusting people.

I will like to know people trust me.

Driving in Cali on some of the back roads, you come across 'stands' at the road side unmanned with at lockbox.     You take the produce or whatever is being sold and place your money in the box.

It's nice to know some people trust you to do the right thing.   
It sometimes encourages us to return the favor.


TRUST    


Benni..question?????? are u a motivational speaker? cause if u are, you;re a dayum good one..and i mean that in an outstanding way...if u find fault  u try to turn it in a totally different situation to open one's eyes...Thumbs Up




No.

But I try to look at things from all sides, and sometimes dig a little too deep, thinking outside the obvious box.

Thanks


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:31pm
that is good...digging too deep isn't a bad thing...its a 'wow i've never would of thought of that that way" response...

ur very welcome..


Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:38pm
Pizza. lolol at one point there was a jerk place that would deliver 925-JERK they made a killing in the beginning. 

yup wonder but i knew what COD meant because the ads would have the words underneath. Some ads i mean



Print Page | Close Window