Print Page | Close Window

Pastor went ham on my mom

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371092
Printed Date: Jun 24 2018 at 1:02am

Topic: Pastor went ham on my mom
Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Subject: Pastor went ham on my mom
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:04am
Pointless thread.

My mom's church has two pastors, a husband and a wife. They're like 70 or whatever. The husband recently had some type of back surgery so people have been trying to support their fam by cooking dinners and all that. Everybody knows dude has a sweet tooth so my mom wanted to bake them a pie, because people love her pies.

My mom dragged me to church for Bible study on Wednesday night which was led by the co-pastor, the wife. After the service (outside the church, at a chicken spot across the street), ma asked her how she's doing and how her husband is. Then she asked what kind of pie pastor likes so she could bake one.

This lady went in and said, "I'm tired of you bitches asking what my husband likes to eat! (I'm getting ready to box this old ho at this point) You wanna know what kinda pie my man likes...it's called MYcoochiePIE bitch you can't find that in no store! Now begone hoes!"

I told that old bitch to chill before her false teeth end up on the floor right next to her face and she said she'd love to see me do something.

My mom snatched me up and said don't even worry about it...the pastor been tasting all types of coochie pie in the church for the past 20 years so she can have that...

The co-pastor went off but our chicken was ready. I threw her the finger and we left.

Replies:
Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:05am
Oh my gawd!

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:10am
WOW all that cursing across the street from the church at the CHICKEN SPOT. Maybe the conversation would've been different on church grounds.

ETA: nevermind the Pastor been eating side pieces the whole time.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:11am
dp

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:16am

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:17am
Cry

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:27am

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:34am
*sigh*  my people my people. 

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:40am
jehovahs witnesses>

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:43am
Damn

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:44am
And your mother goes to this church, why?

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:45am
this is y I will continue to pray and read my bible at home

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:47am
lol 

i would have just laughed at a 70 yr old talkin about pussci pies and threatening 

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:52am
[QUOTE=coconess]lol 

i would have just laughed at a 70 yr old talkin about pussci pies and threatening 
[/QUOTE

THIS!Dead

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:54am
Sounds like regular Ole church business.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:06am
Violence would have been totally condoned in this situation.Thumbs Up

...Please show up to church Sunday with mom. You need to show ya face to that hag.Stern Smile

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:10am
Yall aint saved like yall say yall is...

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:12am
She could've just said no thank you, ain't anyone else's fault that your husband is dipping his dicck in everyone else's coochipie. People were trying to do something nice and help her black ass

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:15am
Confused

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:16am
What an ungrateful wenchLOLDead

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:16am
LOLThat's hilarious.. I wouldn't take it personal she is just pissed cause she has been dealing with his philandering ways.

Nobody wants dem old crusty balls.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:19am
you cant take old ppl too seriously.. 

lol@ telling a 70 yr old pastor with a sick husband that youll have her teeth on the ground next to her 
after she was talkin about pussci pie 

i would have been laughing the entire time. loudly 

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:19am
I'll take the pie.

And eff my entire life if I'm an insecure 79 year old with man problems.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

LOLThat's hilarious.. I wouldn't take it personal she is just pissed cause she has been dealing with his philandering ways.

Nobody wants dem old crusty balls.

Nah they want his money.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:20am
I just think elders in the church should be setting an example for the youths. #shrugs#...maybe its just me

Posted By: nebhnebh
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:31am
wow...nobody asks what she likes to eat lol

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

And your mother goes to this church, why?

It's across the street from her house.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall aint saved like yall say yall is...

Meh.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:41am
idk why people go to scandalous churches...my aunt is always gossiping about church and im like why would you go hear the word with all those distractions

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:43am
Shocked

I know I haven't been to church in a while, but damn...

She said all 'o that after leading the Bible study? I wouldn't want someone like that telling me about the word of God or even praying for me.

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:48am
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... ALL TYPES of COOCHIE PIE FOR 20 YEARS!!! Please somebody be an angel and give me CPR-my pulse is fading!!!

OP, please tell me this church is in BK. I would love to go just so I can go in and laugh in her face!

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

^^this

but seriously, is this the first time she talked like that? if not your mom is in the wrong church...no one should be disrespectful like that dang. over pie.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:55pm
She actually said bitches?

This is why many people dont go to church, To many hypocrisy!! There coukd be more to the story that your mom aint telling you. To be honest people dont go offf like tgat without reason... im just saying.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:58pm

This ladies used to throw it at my grandpa back in the day. He confessed to my dad that he wanted to catch it back when my grandmother and him were going through a rough patch. Most people in the church are full of all of it. That's why I left, I couldn't stand to be around people that was in the club twerking with me. We can't be all doomed.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:04pm
is this a funny  church lady stories thread? lol

My grandmom's neighbor lady used to swear the women in the church were putting something  (roots, not poison lol) in her husbands OJ that they brought  out after he finished a sermon. Got to the point that only she could bring out his juice. It would be so funny when a newbie Usher--who didn't know any better-- brought out a glass of juice and sat it by the lectern; then she would politely come up , remove it and replace it with another one.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

how rude of her...

Is that dye on phaedras hairline? Her and Kelly Rollands hair like always look like they have that shadow stuff the men use for hairlines.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:10pm
toppik?

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:28pm
Phaedra has the best facial expressions...

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:43pm
There are more demons and Devils in the pews than out.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:51pm
wheres that thread about women bringing food to your husband?

I love this scandalous behaviour! I prob. need a church like this so i can go every sunday.

Oh so that lady is phaedra ive been wondering who she was LOLOLOLOLOL

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

She actually said bitches?

This is why many people dont go to church, To many hypocrisy!! There coukd be more to the story that your mom aint telling you. To be honest people dont go offf like tgat without reason... im just saying.

I mean...maybe. My mom baked this old witch a cake for her birthday this past November and my mom was at the party yukkin it up with her. She's been making pies and cakes and other sh*t for the church for a minute since that became her thing a few years ago and she never had anything to say about it then.

This ol bird is ratchet as hell though...she said in a sermon a few years ago that she rides around BK with hammers and ain't scared to use em. I can't mess with them.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... ALL TYPES of COOCHIE PIE FOR 20 YEARS!!! Please somebody be an angel and give me CPR-my pulse is fading!!!

OP, please tell me this church is in BK. I would love to go just so I can go in and laugh in her face!

LOL yeah it's in BK. It's a small church in Brownsville (which explains a lot lol)

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:10pm
LOL!!! I hope that was the last bible study that your momma attended at that church. That is ratchet.

OAN you gotta watch some of those womenz in the church. Pastors do have groupies. Lady pastor probably done had enough and don't trust none of ya'll. LOL

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:14pm

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:39pm

for her.   Was she jealous that her husband was getting so much attention

Seriously, she did not have to go off like that

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

this is y I will continue to pray and read my bible at home

Yep - what's the point of going somewhere where the people giving the sermon do not emulate what they are preaching?

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

idk why people go to scandalous churches...my aunt is always gossiping about church and im like why would you go hear the word with all those distractions

Exactly; people should go to church to learn and grow on God, not to hear gossip or because it is a convenient commute.

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:06pm
Damn

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:14pm
The wife didn't have surgery so why are yall trying to cook for them?

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:15pm
lol

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

LOL yeah it's in BK. It's a small church in Brownsville (which explains a lot lol)

LOL of course

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:23pm
Honestly I would have shut that whole making food for my husband thang down before it even got started. I got this.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

first thing I thought you know ..

But, You know church folk and all that

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:37pm

To alleviate the stress on her. A bunch of people decided to do it so I guess my mom wanted to join in.

And they both like her desserts so she thought they'd like it.

FTR I wasnt bout to cook sh*t for that bitch. both of em

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:42pm

To alleviate the stress on her. A bunch of people decided to do it so I guess my mom wanted to join in.

I personally think u shouldWink  if u know what I mean....lol...uncleansed hands after using the bathroom, no tissues when blowing ur nose (hands only), nose digging, yanno the unsanitary stuffBig smile

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:45pm
Yea no....I wouldn't want nobody cookin' sh*t.
I don't eat random peoples food and my man ain't either.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:49pm
I remember this heffa at my old church would try me. She would speak to my husband and eyeball him but act like she didn't see me. LOL The first time she tried me is when we had a dinner at church and she called herself making a plate for my husband. I told her that he won't be eating that so you mind as well wrap it up and take it home with you. Another time I had just had my twins and one of them started to cry during the service. So I went to the back to the family room and she tried to come over there shaking her head and grab the baby like I didn't know what I was doing. I told her that she better not ever try to grab my babies and that she better keep her behind at that door and usher people in before I kick a bone out her ass. I guess she went home and repented because the next Sunday she came over to me and was like I think you are a beautiful woman and a great mom and wife. Chile please. Some of those women in the church are a trip!! 

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:52pm

Yea no....I wouldn't want nobody cookin' sh*t.
I don't eat random peoples food and my man ain't either.

Yeah so they've both eaten and enjoyed her food before and have asked her to bake things for them on a few occasions so nah to the random peoples

But its all good, more pies for me!

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I personally think u shouldWink  if u know what I mean....lol...uncleansed hands after using the bathroom, no tissues when blowing ur nose (hands only), nose digging, yanno the unsanitary stuffBig smile

LOL. I'm not the girl for that. I'd rather just fight or leave you alone

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:30pm

Heart

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:34pm

my kinda girl

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:53pm

Awful and a sin  . I left a church once due to a pastor wife and her fake self . I pray your mother is ok and understands some of most sinful people sit on the front row of the church . I would call a meeting with her husband and the deacons . She would have to stand up in front of the entire congregation at my current church home and repent . People need to stop playing with God . I only read the first page . I hope your mom continues her kindness and faith . Please send her a hug from me . Hug

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I remember this heffa at my old church would try me. She would speak to my husband and eyeball him but act like she didn't see me. LOL The first time she tried me is when we had a dinner at church and she called herself making a plate for my husband. I told her that he won't be eating that so you mind as well wrap it up and take it home with you. Another time I had just had my twins and one of them started to cry during the service. So I went to the back to the family room and she tried to come over there shaking her head and grab the baby like I didn't know what I was doing. I told her that she better not ever try to grab my babies and that she better keep her behind at that door and usher people in before I kick a bone out her ass. I guess she went home and repented because the next Sunday she came over to me and was like I think you are a beautiful woman and a great mom and wife. Chile please. Some of those women in the church are a trip!! 
heffa auditioning for your role right in front of you LOL....fixing a plate for your hubby? she was itching for a swiffer jet Porsha dragging...

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:57pm

*judging you*

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:01pm
@dior. No offense boo but you're nasty as eff. I don't think I have ever came across a situation that warranted all that. I don't understand people who think like that. Once you mess with my food, than I really wouldn't mind blacking out on your azz

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:02pm
@ AmiliaCabral I don't even know you like that. But I fuggs with you. I agree with your whole persona.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:45pm
Is your mama single?

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:56pm
Women do be wanting the pastor.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Is your mama single?

Ummm please answer this question Amilla. Because I would love to know the follow up statements from Thatgurld.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Is your mama single?

Ummm please answer this question Amilla. Because I would love to know the follow up statements from Thatgurld.

Or you could just ask me LOL  I know from my church experience a lot of married women get butt hurt when the singles are "too friendly" to their husbands.  Sorry if that's not as exciting as you had hoped.  

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:12pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Is your mama single?

Or you could just ask me LOL  I know from my church experience a lot of married women get butt hurt when the singles are "too friendly" to their husbands.  Sorry if that's not as exciting as you had hoped.  

Just didn't see how it was relevant tbh

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:13pm
I'd walk in there with a low cut dress make sure it was body hugging
Some booty pushing pumps
Serve her and her man some pie

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:15pm
When I was going to church as a single person, the women were cold and cruel.  When I got married they wanted to welcome me into their miserable little club.  Church can be a strange place.  I was just wondering why the woman was some mean to OP's mama.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:17pm

When I was going to church as a single person, the women were cold and cruel.  When I got married they wanted to welcome me into their miserable little club.  Church can be a strange place.  I was just wondering why the woman was some mean to OP's mama.

Cuz maybe she's a natural bish.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:18pm
I get where ThatGurl is saying. This lady came to our church during our Women's conference and spoke on the same subject.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:24pm
I never understood that. Whether the woman is married or single, the other women's husbands are still married. Do they think he may cheat w/ a single woman but not with a married one?

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:27pm

LOL

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I never understood that. Whether the woman is married or single, the other women's husbands are still married. Do they think he may cheat w/ a single woman but not with a married one?

This all day!

I think they see singles as thirsty, home-wrecking jezebels who don't really give a damn.  The men were the shameless gawkers smh but God forbid you actually check your man, nuh uh, SUBMIT!!  Oh, and EVERY affair I learned about at church was a spouse swapping mess btw

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:31pm

LOL

And I liked your post in the other thread about men winning in marriage Wink  truth LOL

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:32pm
me too ThatG. The church affairs I've known of  were 99.9% amongst and betwixt marrieds.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:37pm
 she spoke ill to her mother for no reason...people who r just trying to help her and her husband out and she spoke that smack to her...calling her a bitch? i wish my pastor's wife did do this to my mother...i wouldn;t lay a hand on her cause she ain't worth losing my freedom over, but to make her a special dish...wth i wouldn;t give a rat's *&%^$#@Ein hell...you disrespected me and esp my mother...

calling us and the other females bitches...not my fault u ain't woman enough to keep your man pleased to keep him from wondering from church member to church member

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:48pm

Yes, definitely & always, and that is where they eff up.

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:56pm
OP, im sorry that this happened to your mom. I commend you for keeping your cool and not snatching her wig and throwing it out the door or chucking a few chicken wings at her head. You and your mom maintained your dignity in this situation and I strive for a level of discipline like that every day.Clap

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:10pm

This lady went in and said, "I'm tired of you bitches asking what my husband likes to eat! (I'm getting ready to box this old ho at this point) You wanna know what kinda pie my man likes...it's called MYcoochiePIE bitch you can't find that in no store! Now begone hoes!"

My mom snatched me up and said don't even worry about it...the pastor been tasting all types of coochie pie in the church for the past 20 years so she can have that...

LOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryDead

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:13pm

My mom was accused of cheating with another churchgoers husband which was completely false just because the wife was uncomfortable with her being a leader of one group. My mom was so hurt by the rumor and threatened to sue. She went to the pastor and pastor wife to clear her name and she got mad that they accused her of wanting such an "ugly little man" LOL. And one of the women mean to my mom got mad at me for not greeting her at church. I'm like I was being nice by ignoring you. If you have a problem with my mom, I automatically have a problem with you. 

They also ran off another single lady who was a leader of a youth girl's group I was in. The women said a single woman should not be leading a youth all girl group because she didn't set a good example due to her not having a husband. And after I graduated high school, these women talking about they want me to marry their hoing sons. My mom recently remarried and stayed in that church. And my mom wonders why I hate going to her church Confused

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:19pm
Anna your story was funny and sad and I would act the same way if that was my mom. It's sad how even in a place of worship, people do not know how to act. 

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:20pm
Church was the only place I felt like being single was a disease.  

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:20pm

Now begone hoes!"
I came back to chuckle at this gem one mo' again LOL

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:10pm
Can't believe a first lady especially her age would have her slip showing like this

Maybe a touch of dementia has taken hold

No way should she have addressed your Mom that way, especially in front of her daughter

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:53pm

Is your mama single?

No she's getting married in August to a man she's been in love with for 5 years.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:16pm
My pussy pie!! BWAAH!!
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gif

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: May 31 2014 at 11:30am
5 star thread!

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: May 31 2014 at 11:33am
LMFAOOO

It would be hilarious if you fought her

It's good you didn't though

Date Posted: May 31 2014 at 11:59am
if that old azz woulda got taped saying p****pie & put on WSHH...LOL

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: May 31 2014 at 12:24pm
LOL

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

My pussy pie!! BWAAH!!
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gif

coochieShocked

midna wat witchcraft is that?

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:16am
she is soooo ratchet!!! wheredeydodatat?

shes just mad that she cant keep her hoe azz man at home and took it out on your mom.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:34am
LOL.  folks ain't even say "what y'all want to eat?  i'm gone make a casserole so you can take care of your hubby".   Folks want to cook for dude but not for wife.  bahee!!LOL hysterical.  She shouldn't have gone off like she did but *shrugs* she wasn't wrong about her feelings.  Them ladies up in there tryna get Pastor....sweatin' de rice gyul..LOL

Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:00am
Them ol wrinkled *&%^$#@Efaces can have each other. My mama don't want that nicca for sh*t.

The church threw that skank a big to-do for her birthday and sent her on a two week cruise in the Caribbean. People do sh*t for her all the time. The church is in the hoodest hood in Brooklyn, so ppl ain't gotta do anything for either of them mofos

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:32am
*chuckles*

I'm gone need your momma to find a new church home tho.  Sometimes convenience ain't what's good.

Print Page | Close Window