Print Page | Close Window

Plastic Surgery Before and Afters

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371031
Printed Date: Sep 26 2017 at 5:41pm

Topic: Plastic Surgery Before and Afters
Posted By: CLCNY20
Subject: Plastic Surgery Before and Afters
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:01pm

#1 Kim Kardashian

Kim's cosmetic surgery is a subtle change, but does all the wonderful things that a good rhinoplasty can do! "Her plastic surgeon must've known that s/he was messing with near perfection!" -Dr. Rawnsley

#2 Megan Fox

Megan is cute in the before image, but definitely knocks it out of the ball park on the right! ..down right Foxy! Isn't it amazing what rhinoplasty can do?!

#3 Zac Efron

The teenage fantasy of many young girls, probably gives thanks to a natural-looking nose job. It shows the advantage of a rhinoplasty performed well before the height of celebrity-ism.

#4 Nicole Richie

Nicole dons a new bust-line with a breast augmentation, but she stuck with a right sized cup that fits her frame. We're so glad she didn't go the "Heidi Montag" route!

#5 Tyra Banks: rhinoplasty

Tyra's lovely before and after! Do you think her new look helped her incredible commercially success in fashion and the entertainment industry?!

#6 Actor, Helen Mirren

Okay, Mirren's not smiling on the right but she's admitted to various cosmetic procedures including a facelift.. she sure looks great and also sexy to boot! ..not overly taut which would take her into Joan Rivers territory!

#7 Model, Gisele Bündchen

Even the world's most beautiful people, have had a bit of surgical help! A subtle Nip/Tuck is quite popular and accepted in Gisele's homeland, Brazil. ..they perform the most rhinoplasties in the world!

#8 Halle Berry: rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasties are the most popular of all cosmetic surgeries! It transforms one's face proportionately and highlights the eyes! While Berry's incredibly pretty in the past she's a stunner now!

#9 Scarlett Johansson

The glamorous actress is almost unrecognizable without her current slim nose. She still looks beautiful and natural ..more natural than any other Hollywood actress! What do you think?!

#10 Entertainer, Will Pan

Wow.. the American-born Chinese Mandopop singer-songwriter, rapper and actor has had an incredible transformation! It really is like two completely different people.

#11 Ashlee Simpson

I know a lot of people are fans of Ashlee’s old signature look, but there’s no arguing that her new nose looks pretty fantastic!

#12 Gwyneth Paltrow: breast enhancements

Why not?! ..Paltrow's had two babies and deserves a bit of enhancement in an area where pregnancy takes its toll! She says she has no plans to go under the knife anytime soon but has not ruled out the possibility for the future.

#13 Blake Lively

Do you think The "Gossip Girl" is more photographic on the right? ..it's another example of good rhinoplasty, because it visually “softens” her look. She still looks like her old self.. just better!

#14 Victoria Beckham

The X-spice girl is not secretive about her several cosmetic procedures, including rhinoplasty and breast enhancements. The mother of four, is perhaps redefining for many, what beauty is.

#15 Claudia Lynx: the Iranian Beauty

Lynx is a model and entertainer. She spent her childhood in Norway and Toronto, Canada and is most known for her stunning good looks ..courtesy of cosmetic surgery of course!

Replies:
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:03pm
Even white people want "white" noses lol

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:10pm
Non of your pics showing 

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:10pm

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:11pm
she wiins

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:12pm
Victoria Beckham breasts are way to big for her....

and i wonder what happens when men marry these models and their kids don't look them.

however, I do expect everyone in hollywood to have some sort of plastic surgery done. Heck, even those living in LA...queue Tracey Edmonds. She's not even in front of the screen and had work done.

http://bestcelebritiesplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2013/04/tracey-edmonds-nose-job-plastic-surgery.html" rel="nofollow">  

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:13pm

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:13pm
Why did I think the commentary with each pic was shady as hell?LOL

Anywho, I think they looked fine with their original noses but that's just me.Embarrassed

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:14pm

#10 Entertainer, Will PanThumbs Up

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:16pm

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I think its her cheesy smile that makes she look un-attractive.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:19pm

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:24pm

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:29pm
I don't think Angelina had a nose job, she just got skinnier...

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:34pm
Most natural looking contacts ever Shocked

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

she wiins

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:35pm
The jury's still out on that one. This looks like contouring

Unless you post a pic of her Superbowl nose... Stern Smile

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I don't think Angelina had a nose job, she just got skinnier...

Rofl, she is the same weight right here. It's okay Bored most people that we seen on tv have had rhinoplasty it's only a few that haven't. She had her fathers nose before.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

The jury's still out on that one. This looks like contouring

Unless you post a pic of her Superbowl nose... Stern Smile

LOL she only got one nose job and this was back in the day. LOL you can see contouring on both pics. People don't understand that the job of a plastic surgeon is to make it look like your nose but "better"

Angelina was so cute looking

Posted By: Benni
Changing the shape of a nose, makes a big difference.

If you can afford it, why not

Posted By: JulieGianni
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:40pm

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:40pm
Rihanna Nose Surgery

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:42pm
America wants us to believe that this is the most attractive and most enviable look on earth Stern Smile

Originally posted by JulieGianni JulieGianni wrote:

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:42pm

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:47pm
Check that she is smiling in both, but have different nose shapes.

Posted By: oneluv
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:49pm
http://www.fishwrapper.com/photos/stars-without-makeup/" rel="nofollow">Kylie Jenner: Pretty in Plaid!
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=lyx1ZOc_RTxBSM&tbnid=vSmLTB3DzYLnJM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhollywoodlife.com%2F2014%2F04%2F11%2Fkylie-jenner-plastic-surgery-nose-job-responds-twitter%2F&ei=Wc-EU4rvLoqIogTY8YDgAg&bvm=bv.67720277,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNHHVRHo4iS3LLXipr00J_mMlAf9SQ&ust=1401299158059667" rel="nofollow">
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=9RP2ltTrGCTOSM&tbnid=JAAuUZ5Cg3MWYM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2601871%2FKylie-Jenner-16-slams-plastic-surgery-claims-branding-insulting.html&ei=bc-EU8z8AdDaoATOw4KQDA&bvm=bv.67720277,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNHHVRHo4iS3LLXipr00J_mMlAf9SQ&ust=1401299158059667" rel="nofollow">
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=ayrjz6aM0zf8XM&tbnid=8807BYIARMIPCM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fslimcelebrity.com%2Fplastic-surgery%2Fkylie-jenner-plastic-surgery-before-and-after-photos-nose-job-lip-injections-botox-injections-and-breast-implants%2F&ei=es-EU-y7LpG6oQTX14CIDQ&bvm=bv.67720277,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNHHVRHo4iS3LLXipr00J_mMlAf9SQ&ust=1401299158059667" rel="nofollow - " rel="nofollow -   She got eyes, lips, cheeks and something else I can't put my finger on done. Although it looks good lets not forget shes only 16

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:50pm

damn, is that the same person?

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:54pm
 @ tatee rofll from cat to humanLOL

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:03pm
Sad@kylie. I remember ppl calling her "the ugly kardasian" when she was 11

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:04pm
It seems more acceptable these days to be fake, it's like that is what is beautiful instead of lookinike and being who you are. It's a shame.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

It seems more acceptable these days to be fake, it's like that is what is beautiful instead of lookinike and being who you are. It's a shame.

I don't think it's being "fake" its more about you being a marketable product.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:08pm

Lamp

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:10pm
I'd like to see some liposuction Embarrassed

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I'd like to see some liposuction Embarrassed

You're seeing it in some of those photos at the jaw line.  Look at J.Lo.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:18pm
These women are beautiful before and after. 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:22pm
TeamGetRight

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:28pm
I don't think JLo or Rihanna have had nose jobs.  
That white/black girl Nicole needed a boob job.  It's the only thing that keeps her looking feminine on her anorexic frame.
Blake also reportedly has a boob job.
Angelina is a lot skinnier now that she was in those other pictures. Shiloh and all of her white kids have her nose/her dads nose.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

meh some looked better after

I agree.  I'm all for plastic surgery if done right.  

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:33pm
even reg people get plastic surgery.  meh

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:35pm
I cant really tell what AAliyah got done besides arching those brows. Gwenyth Paltrow is just not pretty to me. Charlize doesn't have eyebrows. Angelina looks the same. Halle looks good either way.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:59pm

To be honest, that seems like the same thing to me.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:08pm
Some looked better after and some were beautiful before look st Traci Edmonds.. Everybody gettin plastic surgery not just celebs...i have seen so many tummy tucks, enlarged bootys and fake tits so much in my city.

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:10pm
LOL

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:18pm
I officially retire saying "to be honest"

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:22pm
Some of them looked fine before .. LOL at Kylie

Posted By: Ladykmp
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:27pm
In this pic Kylie looks a lot like Kim when she was younger

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:30pm
Kylie lost weight I think. I just saw pics of Hilary Duff's husband and was shocked at how much better he looks having lost weight.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:32pm
Oh Wow ^^

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:35pm
Thats not kylie.

is it?

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:37pm
Damn, was he the one that was pregnant?

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:48pm
i know in asia especially south korea , plastic surgery is a huge deal and those folks aren't having it with their favorite celebrities being fake...

those netizens will dig into your background like crazy to find those before pics if u r saying u never had surgery done and just do more than throw u under the bus when it comes to light of u lying about it...

so a lot just say they had this done because of a health issueUnhappy<<<< that is always their answer..lol..

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Thats not kylie.

is it?

She needs to have multiple seatsSleepy

Lips?
brow lift?
nose?

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:55pm
^^^ Her nose is contoured. Lipstick is out the outside of her lip line and her brows are fuller.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Kylie lost weight I think. I just saw pics of Hilary Duff's husband and was shocked at how much better he looks having lost weight.

And she still left him? 

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I don't think JLo or Rihanna have had nose jobs.  
That white/black girl Nicole needed a boob job.  It's the only thing that keeps her looking feminine on her anorexic frame.
Blake also reportedly has a boob job.
Angelina is a lot skinnier now that she was in those other pictures. Shiloh and all of her white kids have her nose/her dads nose.
ROFL okay. Some people refuse to believe that people they find pretty have had nose jobs. Trust me it's a few that haven't.

Great nose jobs aren't drasticLOL

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:15pm

ive always thought Blake's pretty in an offish way

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:16pm
Rihanna hasn't had a nose job. Her nose look the exact way it does when she came out.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Some looked better after and some were beautiful before look st Traci Edmonds.. Everybody gettin plastic surgery not just celebs...i have seen so many tummy tucks, enlarged bootys and fake tits so much in my city.

if i could afford it, i'd have something nipped/tuckedLOL, cant lie

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:23pm
She has no lip line cuz she has no upper lip Confused

Her eyebrows are further away from her eyes and her eyes are bigger. She's definitely had something done

^^^ Her nose is contoured. Lipstick is out the outside of her lip line and her brows are fuller.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:32pm
Rhianna's nose looks the exact same.
And yall need to stop comparing retouched photos , you'll go crazy because what you're looking at isn't real.

Also weight, makeup, and even the type of camera lens makes people's faces look different. It's all fake if you want to call it that but it's not always surgery.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:33pm
I like Blake Lively and she dresses cute!

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:40pm
Kylie definitely got her lips done if nothing else. Smh.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Rhianna's nose looks the exact same.
And yall need to stop comparing retouched photos , you'll go crazy because what you're looking at isn't real.

Also weight, makeup, and even the type of camera lens makes people's faces look different. It's all fake if you want to call it that but it's not always surgery.

Truer post has never been madeClap

I can look like 4 different people in photos taken within 2 seconds of each other. So, its not always fair to call PS

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:59pm
Armenian Kim was so pretty

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=Y2MfIXe4vi601M&tbnid=MzDjTB_DZZurJM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.realitytea.com%2F2010%2F04%2F10%2Fkim-kardashians-plastic-surgery-shocking-new-photos%2F&ei=pvyEU8qgKMTyoASzuYH4Bw&bvm=bv.67720277,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNEd5d9bPgMHeTT3zDbkxrO_SFLf9g&ust=1401310688503974" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:09pm
she was also younger. I'm seeing more youth than necessarily "prettier", in the before pic. I dont think she would still look like that now, even if there was no PS

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:11pm
Plastic Surgery does wonders for some they would look like regular everyday folks if not, makeup helps but it doesn't create miracles.

Now a days stars having sinus problems is the excuse for having working down on their nose instead of just being honest.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Plastic Surgery does wonders for some they would look like regular everyday folks if not, makeup helps but it doesn't create miracles.

Now a days stars having sinus problems is the excuse for having working down on their nose instead of just being honest.
I remember Jennifer Hudson said she had a nose job...due to some small lighting issue. Nevermind, I don't believe her so that doesn't count.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:32pm
lightening issue?

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:41pm
I'm sorry are people really saying that Kylie didn't have multiple procedures done and it's all due to makeup?

Ain't enough contouring in the world. And the doctor who performed those procedures needs to have his license taken but I'm sure this is the norm in young Hollywood.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:47pm

nah

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:52pm
I'm thinking she had Blepharoplasty done as well. Her eyes look way bigger but I can't tell if that's from the eye makeup or what. I'd have to see a recent naked face pic. Idk about a nose job. It looks the same just with a little contouring.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:54pm
Aint that much lip liner and lipstick can make a full lip like that

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:59pm
She better not touch her face again but chances of that happening are slim to none Disapprove

She actually looks Michael Jackson-ish now Stern Smile

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:11pm
She looks more middle eastern

And shilpa shettyish

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:13pm
And it's put on ten years to her face

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:15pm

This is the creepy thing about it.  You have to neutralize all differences like the freakng borg.  Everybody has to fix things that are perfectly fine and natural.  Longish wavy hair, straight thin nose, tannish color.  certain size breasts.  Cute and approachable isn't considered acceptable.  Wouldn't be quite as bad if this didn't trickle down the the masses.

ETA:  I also find it intersting how it's okay to get allittle "nip/tuck" here what harm could it do..it's all about self improvement right?...but they don't want to fix or tweak real issues like their craptastic morals.greed.lust.lying.lack of value for their marriages.  Disgusting.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:20pm
I wonder if Willow will get her ears pinned back. 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I'm sorry are people really saying that Kylie didn't have multiple procedures done and it's all due to makeup?

Ain't enough contouring in the world. And the doctor who performed those procedures needs to have his license taken but I'm sure this is the norm in young Hollywood.

ive been looking at her lately like what the hell...she was very plain and white looking, all of a sudden she looks sooooo different.  i hope they all know that their children will get their original looks.  is kourtney the only one who didn't change her face?  blake lively and scarlett johansson look much better.  

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Aint that much lip liner and lipstick can make a full lip like that

Right...

She would look clownish 

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:45pm
susan lucci does the lip liner thing...

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:51pm
i just posted about kendall and kylie in the kim thread.. i think i meant to post it here. 

kylie has some barefaced pics on her instagram 
i may post them in a bit if i feel like it. 

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:51pm

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:55pm
LOL

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:03pm
LOL HunnyB 

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:03pm
Iggy Azalea?

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:06pm
she is so nasty looking

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:07pm
she looks cute there

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Iggy Azalea?

No to whatever this is

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:28pm
If youve ever worked in the entertainment industry or been in the NYC/LA moneyed circles, you know that most women that aspire for showbiz or that aspire to marry well get their first surgeries at 16. It is no secret. They get it done as soon as the doctors give the ok that they hae pretty much stopped growing. By the time that you take your senior photo, you have already been tweaked surgically, even if it is just the tip & bridge work which are the most subtle and most flattering nose jobs that make you look more attractive without transforming you.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Dead

And Iggy's body Thumbs Down Just because you're thin doesn't mean you shouldn't work out.  

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:06pm
Mr. George Benson:

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:29pm
Now Mr. Benson giving me little Richard vibes with that nose job, mustache and foundation

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:34pm
dayum i thought that was Tito Jackson in that last pic...

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:35pm
With the iggy photo...Where is the B4 photo? I saw some photo of her on twitter without her lace wig and without makeup, but I dont know if it was pre-surgery or if she has had facial work done.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

dayum i thought that was Tito Jackson in that last pic...

Yeah, he looks like a Jackson. Its sad because he was really handsome back in the 1980s arounf the Give Me the Night era. He is old and eccentric now. I cant diss him though b/c I love him. My brother and his wife are friends with them and he has frequent house parties that are like jam sessions and I die inside when I hear the stories b/c I would probably faint if i was in his house and he was singingLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:39pm
Bridge & Tip modification:

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:43pm
It is called a bridge.  That is what Rihanna (Sp) had done.  She barely had a bridge in her before photos.  Same with Alicia keys.  a more defined bridge and her nostrils were reduced.  Easy to see what each person had done.  Not rocket science but denial runs deep.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

If youve ever worked in the entertainment industry or been in the NYC/LA moneyed circles, you know that most women that aspire for showbiz or that aspire to marry well get their first surgeries at 16. It is no secret. They get it done as soon as the doctors give the ok that they hae pretty much stopped growing. By the time that you take your senior photo, you have already been tweaked surgically, even if it is just the tip & bridge work which are the most subtle and most flattering nose jobs that make you look more attractive without transforming you.

LOL this^^^.

The masses refuse to acknowledge the truth while it's flaring it's nose right up at them. Yes these women have gotten rhinoplasty. Doesn't change who they are. People over here feeling some type of way because they thought their favorite artists were born that way.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:53pm
why y'all keep posting Kylie Jenner's pic with that Indian girl? Geek

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

She's very pretty to me.

Print Page | Close Window