Print Page | Close Window

I got an IPhone 4s

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=371009
Printed Date: Nov 21 2018 at 6:46am

Topic: I got an IPhone 4s
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Subject: I got an IPhone 4s
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:35pm
and the battery drains like crazy...yeah i googled the cause, my daughter took the phone back to verizon to see what the problem was...she told me but i quickly forgot...I do like it, 

I really wanted the Samsung Galaxy phone but i would have to pay, wait for rebate and with my new car i'd rather pay my first 2 payments than using it on the galaxy...

finally got out of t-mobile contract, couldn't stand their service...phones are nice, but the service seriously sucked..so i am in a 2year contract with this phone..

so i got this for $1.05...so um yeah....daughter is extremely happy i finally have the iphone..

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:38pm
Lol.
I have a question....how old are you?

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:40pm
u will soon regret it, i will pray for u

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:40pm
Congrats, you'll like it

my husband is holding out for the new 6 

Which is supposed to be completely new but who knows

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lol.

Y? lol.....

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Congrats, you'll like it

my husband is holding out for the new 6 

Which is supposed to be completely new but who knows

dayum...the new 6....the only good thing of these phones are the phone covers...everywhere i went was a phone cover for an  IPHONE.....

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

u will soon regret it, i will pray for u

please don't say this...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Benni

Lol.

Stop !!!

I still have a Flip Phone.

No desire to Text to be too attached to a phone.

I have a life

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Lol.

Y? lol.....

You're like a cute *cough* old...er lady. Big smile

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Lol.

Stop !!!

I have a life

YANNO????!!!!  SHE WANT ME OR SOMETHING??? LOL..
I see some folks at work who still have the flip phone....

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:45pm
sang I think we're mixing her up with another poster

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:46pm

Lol.

Y? lol.....

You're like a cute *cough* old...er lady. Big smile

yes i am old and very proud of it....thanks Sang...so u betta respect ya ELDERS GIRL...LOL

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:49pm
Girl you should've stayed on the Android side. Hell, the galaxy goes dead quick as hell too though. I have the S2 and I literally have to charge it every day even if I have a fully charged phone in the morning and don't use the phone at all.

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:49pm
^^^^ I have to do the same with this one....charging it all of the time...do u have a lot of apps on your's? I was told cause of all the  apps that are on it...

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:50pm
Cool

I'm getting the LG G3 as soon as it drops and I can't wait.
Samsung so damn played

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:58pm
just utubed that phone....sounds really nice...the guy was questioning y would u need  3g of ram..

good luck with that one...

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:00pm
No not really. I only have FB and IG apps on my phone. Yeah I know the thing about apps since I used to work for AT&T. But even when I didn't have any apps on my phone I'v had this problem.

From what I've researched though alot of people have a battery problem with the Galaxy

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:01pm
^^^^^ oh ok....I just wanted the galaxy cause of the touching device with another galaxy phone..lol...didn't know of their battery issue ...

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:02pm
Doing it big in 2014

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:03pm
I had to double check the date of the thread

jr.

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:03pm
yeah the iphone drains like crazy but i rather have it over samsung
maybe bc i like the iphones UI better. eh 

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:04pm
Jr and Wonderland back up off of Dior!!

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Doing it big in 2014

yep....car, phone and there is something else i want to post, but i can;t until it seriously starts to happen....and when it does I will post it here...

as my mother told me ...God is blessing me...

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.

LOLLOL i know...i know....that was all that was offered to me when i went into verizon store....i am on my daughter's account.... i could of bought a newer phone but i can;t afford to keep forking out $$$ right now...so when he said for free...i had to settle...lol..

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

LOLLOL

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:11pm

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Lol.

Stop !!!

I have a life

YANNO????!!!!  SHE WANT ME OR SOMETHING??? LOL..
I see some folks at work who still have the flip phone....

Works for me !!!

I only need to talk. Could be done from a flip

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:17pm
^^^^^Clap^^^^Thumbs Up^^^^^

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:45pm
Yeah the Galaxy drains fast. Cant be more than three feet away from a charger all damn day.

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:47pm
@FcGriffin....sorry i had to laugh at your post...can;t be more than 3 feet away from a charger all damn day....i feel ya..

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:29pm
those with short battery life, have you tried this?

are you doing the  bump charge ?-- charge til full; unplug for a min or less ( it will have probably dropped down to 97% in that 1 minute); plug up again and wait for it to charge fully AGAIN.  You should get much longer battery that way.

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

are you doing the  bump charge ?-- charge til full; unplug for a min or less ( it will have probably dropped down to 97% in that 1 minute); plug up again and wait for it to charge fully AGAIN.  You should get much longer battery that way.

thanks Purp...will definitely try this...so true of in that 1 minute it drops to 97%...its charging now...

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:34pm
oh and since I like you  but hate Apple, I'll say congrats anyway lol

Heart

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:38pm

thanks Purp...will definitely try this...so true of in that 1 minute it drops to 97%...its charging now...

you can do that a couple of times (unplug, replug) until you see it's holding at 100% and not dropping down as so0n as you unplug it. 

there's some long drawn out explanation for why it charges that way but I know you don't care about that LOL

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:57pm

oh and since I like you  but hate Apple, I'll say congrats anyway lol

Heart

Cry   Hug

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:08pm
So all iphone/ipod touch batteries are questionable?

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:29pm
yeah its all the running apps that drain the battery. That's why old phones last longer... but you gotta be content with playing snake and not having a colour screen lol. 

My Samsung S4 charges really quickly though so that's good. 

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:38pm
are you the one who just brought a new car ? i thought you was a youngin based off that thread

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.
LOLLOL

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:47pm
I've never had an issue with the battery. My 5c stats charged all day. Op is cute, go girl!

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:53pm
Nexus phone. The charge is excellent.Cool

...after years of holding onto an old phone that was on it's death bed right before I got rid of it.

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:55pm

you can do that a couple of times (unplug, replug) until you see it's holding at 100% and not dropping down as so0n as you unplug it. 

there's some long drawn out explanation for why it charges that way but I know you don't care about that LOL

lank??? thanks

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

are you the one who just brought a new car ? i thought you was a youngin based off that thread

LOLLOLLOL....nnaaawwww not a yungin here..but thanks ...yeah i am the one with the car...

dayum i need to go and find a senior citizen. AARP forum to hang out in...LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:59pm

lank??? thanks

lol
just google 'bump charge.'

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I've never had an issue with the battery. My 5c stats charged all day. Op is cute, go girl!

thanks....it's my daughter who is 21 who is giving me life here at my old age here...

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

So all iphone/ipod touch batteries are questionable?

IDK about iphones but ipod touch battery life lasts a long time. Atleast mines does.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:07pm
Isn't your 4s used? Of course it drains like crazy. It doesnt happen if it's brand new. They don't even sell those new anymore. Samsung Galaxies have the qworst bettery ever. Its favorite number is 14, 14% LOL. The battery dies quickly and takes forever to charge. I know a bunch of pwople that have a S3, S4, S5, LOL

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:27pm
ahhhh DiorShowGirl BIG BALLIN & soon to be BALLIN OUTTA CONTROL wit itClap
i wanna be like you when i financially grow upWink

i got you something that matches your avi ... heyyyyyLOL    "you go girl"Star

i got the 4S last yr through att for free with 2yrr contract i tossed the contract & kept the phone, took the phone to a local college student who jailbroke that badboy then went to walmart bought a net10 $50 sim card setup/ went into 4S with new sim card switched network carrier from att to net10 & been pimpin it with 3G for $50 bucks a month with EVERY feature working on the phone & moreLOL
the phone does eat up a battery charge in 3hrs IF you keep the phone fully on (showing the interface @ all times) NOW i just recently began to put push the top button in & the light on the interface turns off which has made the difference of the battery drainingStar the BEST to you!

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:28pm

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

LOLLOLLOL....nnaaawwww not a yungin here..but thanks ...yeah i am the one with the car...
</br>

dayum i need to go and find a senior citizen. AARP forum to hang out in... LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Isn't your 4s used? Of course it drains like crazy. It doesnt happen if it's brand new. They don't even sell those new anymore. Samsung Galaxies have the qworst bettery ever. Its favorite number is 14, 14% LOL. The battery dies quickly and takes forever to charge. I know a bunch of pwople that have a S3, S4, S5, LOL

that is Y it was offered to me for free...a nurse at the hospital got an iphone 4s also and is learning how to use it...lol...look i was stuck with T-Mobile for almost 3 years and new phones came and went super fast...stuck in that mobile contract...lol..

oh well by the time i am out of this contract i should be abled to buy iphone 8...lol

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:30pm

LOL That 14% thing is so true.

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:31pm

i got mine  early 2013 brand spanking new NOT pre-owned, they let you know on the site when they're pre-owned (OR) refurbished & certified...they actually do make more than ENOUGH of each model that still won't make it to be activatedWink now IF you go for the refurbished phone that's up to you HOWEVER when purchasing any cellphone i ALWAYS make sure mines is Brand Spankin New ( i dont do refurbished)LOL

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

ahhhh DiorShowGirl BIG BALLIN & soon to be BALLIN OUTTA CONTROL wit itClap
i wanna be like you when i financially grow upWink

i got you something that matches your avi ... heyyyyyLOL    "you go girl"Star

i got the 4S last yr through att for free with 2yrr contract i tossed the contract & kept the phone, took the phone to a local college student who jailbroke that badboy then went to walmart bought a net10 $50 sim card setup/ went into 4S with new sim card switched network carrier from att to net10 & been pimpin it with 3G for $50 bucks with EVERY feature working on the phone & moreLOL
the phone does eat up a battery charge in 3hrs IF you keep the phone fully on (showing the interface @ all times) NOW i just recently began to put push the top button in & the light on the interface turns off which has made the difference of the battery drainingStar the BEST to you!

*taking major notes here of what bonjour baby has done*...u sneeky little debil you...
girl thanks for the purrty pic....the way u went about with your phone above i think i might come to you for a loan...u gettin around the expensive ways and saving $$$$Wink.  

plus this phone was only $1.05 to purchase....

thanks B

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:46pm
inbox me if you have any other questions/ im ballin on a budget with my eye on my prize/ i could care less bout keepin up with the joneses HOWEVER in a matter a few years the joneses gone be str8 goin broke tynna be meLOL

sidenote: it ain't about your age/ race or your shoe size it's how you think it / can you make it work? & i mean EVERYTHING!Lamp

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:51pm
Don't know if it's been said. Make sure you close out your apps. Turn off auto refresh for you email. Make sure that you allow your phone to completely die every so often.ake sure your iOS is updated

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:53pm
^^^yessss hunty PRnena's truth really makes a difference too^^^

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

inbox me if you have any other questions/ im ballin on a budget with my eye on my prize/ i could care less bout keepin up with the joneses HOWEVER in a matter a few years the joneses gone be str8 goin broke tynna be meLOL

sidenote: it ain't about your age/ race or your shoe size it's how you think it / can you make it work? & i mean EVERYTHING!Lamp

definitely will do....thanks ever so much...Wink

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:19pm
My S4's battery is great.
Iono what yall talmbout.

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:49pm
^^^^^^^well good for you Sang^^^^^ j/k...LOL  the actual phone i wanted also...have you used the touch device with another s4?

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:50pm
Why do people like iphones so much?
bandwagon effect?

they are terribly overrated...

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

bandwagon effect?

they are terribly overrated...<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">                    </span>

Because they're user friendly. And not the size of a tablet. And not an android.

Hey MD

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:56pm
i know Model...that is what i said to the verizon sales person even though it was free..I told him EVERYONE HAS THE IPHONE...I like something different...everyone and their mama's mama has that phone...

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:57pm
LOLhey booEmbarrassed@prnena

what do you mean by user friendly?

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 11:04pm

LOLhey booEmbarrassed@prnena

what do you mean by user friendly?

Iphone has a more user friendly layout. Androids can be tricky for ppl that aren't tech savvy. I used to work for a carrier and many "elderly" or "nontech savvy" ppl prefer iPhones interface. Word to my granddad

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 11:11pm
^^
that makes sense i got it now....lolLOL
simplicity is everything these days

@dior yea everybody really does have it...which is exactly why i dont want one...but prnena explained it nicely...i can see why so many people have it now..

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 11:22pm

^^
that makes sense i got it now....lolLOL
simplicity is everything these days

@dior yea everybody really does have it...which is exactly why i dont want one...but prnena explained it nicely...i can see why so many people have it now..

but since everyone has it features like imessage, air drop, facetime, ect are THAT MUCH MORE USEFUL. lol. I feel like iOs 7 isnt as user friendly as iOS 6. i made my grandfather wait to update till I came home to visit. but android has too many options for me. lol. I get confused and lost. I guess it takes time to getting used to.

side note: does anyone still have a blackberry

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 11:35pm

ah ok...yea its just annoying to me that all the cute phone cases are only for iphones...

its like yall are a little secret society almost... goodness...

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:22am
Seeing all of those cute cases for iphones and I have an android

http://tinypic.com?ref=2ibffvn" rel="nofollow">Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:26am
gurlll ^^^

It ain't fair!!! All we get is them chunky black pink and silver with polka dots...smh
Outrage.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:08am
^I remember going to Best Buy and seeing what seemed like nothing but iphone cases. I asked the store clerk where the other brands were and she said that's what sells so they keep that in stock. They looked so nice!

Order your cases online somewhere like ebay or amazon for some variety (and to save money!).Big smile

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:52am

http://tinypic.com?ref=2ibffvn" rel="nofollow">Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOL same here. i'm kinda over android though.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:32am
WELP imma computer / cellphone & cutting edge technologies techy soooo to date i have 3 cellphones in use/ HTC Windows phone which was Microsofts baby/ Lumia 928 or something of that sort cause it's a android/ and i just had to TRY the apple iphone JUST to see wtf people are ravin aboutSleepy imma techy i LOVE cutting edge technology sooo i try out ALOT to see what gives me easeWink   so far iphone SUCKS because its sooo fukkkin simple sooo i SEE why they give em away for free/ like Dior said she only got it cause AFTER pimpin out a NEW car and more she had to chill on her finances for a second LOL "i see where you comin from on that" PLUS i got family who works for Apple and gives me the whole lowdown and i just enjoy trying out technologyThumbs Up

sidenote: because MOST my family are cutting edge techys we discuss and try out and just buy different stuff to give our input ... depends on what it is ... ill try itLOL

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:22am

OMG...YES....YES....YES...every store i go in..i am like "ooohhhh look at this cute...stop and notice it is for a dayum iphone and i had my lonely t-mobile prism II phone...bare and exposed...

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:30am

ah ok...yea its just annoying to me that all the cute phone cases are only for iphones...

its like yall are a little secret society almost... goodness...

girl it is a secret society....now i have this phone i am trying to find the gawdiess( however u spell it) phone case for it...bling...bling...bling...it out...LOLLOLLOLwhen i had my prism II from Mobile i actually had to order it from aliexpress ....some old blue rubbery ish....not one store,  even those Cellaris kiosks didn't even sell cases for the prism...ALL IPHONES OR GALAXY PHONES...

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:32am
@BONJOUR..u can set up your Best buy store with all of those gadgets you and your family haveLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:36am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

LOL i genuinely wasn't being shady, it was more like, this seems to be her year.  i remember a while back she was having some issues so it's cool to see things must be on the upswing with the new car, phone, etc.  i just can't help but to sound snarky sometimes.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:39am
Lol.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:42am
Geek

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:48am
Staaahp it

Wonderlina

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:51am
don;t worry...its all good wonderland...finally it is my time to shine...so much has happened to our family , that i can't even post the situation here...that thread would blow up to smithereens..

I don't mind the sarcasm, but if it involves talking about my daughter/and my situation with her of how it turned out(and it has on here) i won't take kindly at all to it...but hey...

I am still searching for that AARP BOARD TO HANG OUT IN...LOL

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:52am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Staaahp it

Wonderlina

smh, i'm serious.  i haven't even upgraded to the 5 and don't plan on it.  

i feel you, dior...my family is a telenovela right now.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:25am
Go android

I was going to mod my one m8

But my mac is being a lil beyotch

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:15am

Go android

I was going to mod my one m8

But my mac is being a lil beyotch

MY MIND was telling me yes...but my wallet was telling me no..the android phone..

your MAC...LOL

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:53am
I've been wanting to switch to iphone, I have the galaxy s4 right nwo

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:05am
What is the monthly contract cost for these phones?

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:35am
Afro , where did you get your m8?

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:50am
i just got the 4s a few months ago and my battery life is fine.
been off charge for 45min  now.
ive made phone calls, surfed the web and sent texts since then, and im at 98%

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:53am

Afro , where did you get your m8?
my network provider

I might sell this one and buy the gun metal one

I got the silver edition

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:56am
Is the silver one white? I like the goldish one. I wont buy it on contract tho .

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:58am
Looks white

That bish silver

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:47pm
I looked at so many vids and pix online trying to figure out what color that silver is. If it's like a brushed nickel look, I don't want that one.

eta: dont know why I care about color, I'm just ging to pop it in some purple case anyway LOL

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:51pm
Has TC posted in here. IF yes point me to the page lolol

Congrats Dior, i hope you like it.

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:14pm

bandwagon effect?

I like it because the demand means that supply is high and cost is low. From everything from tech help to accessories. Plus I know if I forget my charger at home SOMEBODY has one I can borrow, lol.

Seriously fixing a Galaxy screen is like $200-$300 whereas fixing an iphone screen is like $50, less if you know where to look.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:46pm
Purp

There are a plethora of color ways coming soon ..

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:29pm

Purp

There are a plethora of color ways coming soon ..

I heardBig smile

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:46pm
Afro I think I saw that girl in your avi yesterday. The biggest Afro I've seen in life. People were stopping her to take pics. Very cute girl. I'm sure it was her.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

bandwagon effect?

I like it because the demand means that supply is high and cost is low. From everything from tech help to accessories. Plus I know if I forget my charger at home SOMEBODY has one I can borrow, lol.

Seriously fixing a Galaxy screen is like $200-$300 whereas fixing an iphone screen is like $50, less if you know where to look.

so true...when i had my prism..do you know how many folks said  "sorry I only have an iphone charger"  WTLH"???? LOL   finally someone had a charger my phone was compatible with..
but now i can shop for all of those phone cases for my iphone...Confused

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

thanks Diane...again only good thing is the  many variety of phone cases i can dress it up with...i can't even find the microphone thingymubob to text with...its on my prism but can;t find it here...

hey where is the microphone thing u can speak into when u want to send a text message instead of typing everyone? 

dayum

I might have to pick that dayum cotton for 250.00 an hour and get my galaxy...lol...LOLLOLLOLLOL

MIGHT i say...MIGHT..

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:09pm
I hate my 4s.
My job finally approved the galaxy for work phones so I'm going to get the galaxy 5 in a couple of months. I still have the galaxy 4 which is my personal phone.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:12pm

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

thanks Diane...again only good thing is the  many variety of phone cases i can dress it up with...i can't even find the microphone thingymubob to text with...its on my prism but can;t find it here...

hey where is the microphone thing u can speak into when u want to send a text message instead of typing everyone? 

dayum

I might have to pick that dayum cotton for 250.00 an hour and get my galaxy...lol...LOLLOLLOLLOL

MIGHT i say...MIGHT..

The text to speech on the iPhone is horrible compared to my galaxy. It's something proprietary to Samsung because my Nexus tab text to speech is horrible too.

Print Page | Close Window