Print Page | Close Window

rich white thug kills 6, injures 7 in drive by

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370955
Printed Date: Nov 17 2018 at 1:25pm

Topic: rich white thug kills 6, injures 7 in drive by
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Subject: rich white thug kills 6, injures 7 in drive by
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:37am

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey7KX53-0qm-FSGTOyQ/videos" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey7KX53-0qm-FSGTOyQ/videos

7 dead in California drive-by shootings called 'premeditated mass murder'

By Joe Sterling and Joe Sutton, CNN
updated 9:37 AM EDT, Sat May 24, 2014

(CNN) -- Seven people, including a suspected gunman, died in drive-by shootings Friday night in a small Southern California college town, a rampage that authorities believe to be "premeditated," Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies said Saturday.

The shootings occurred in Isla Vista near the University of California-Santa Barbara. Seven people also were being treated in a hospital for gunshot wounds or traumatic injuries, including at least one who was in surgery, said sheriff's office spokeswoman Kelly Hoover.

"The sheriff's office has obtained and is currently analyzing written and video evidence that suggests this was a premeditated mass murder," Hoover said.

The violence began and ended within minutes, from 9:27 p.m. when shots were reported to around 10 minutes later when police discovered the body of the suspected gunman,  http://www.keyt.com/news/shooting-in-isla-vista/26152454" rel="nofollow - CNN affiliate KEYT-TV said .

"Sheriff's deputies responded and found several victims suffering from gunshot wounds. As sheriff's deputies were attending to the victims and performing first aid, they were also receiving suspect information. Only minutes later, there were additional reports of shots fired in several other areas of Isla Vista," Hoover said.

KEYT reported that "witnesses described seeing a black BMW speeding through the streets, spraying bullets at people and various targets." Six minutes after the first emergency call, the suspected gunman traded fire with sheriff's deputies, and the vehicle plowed into a parked vehicle, Hoover said.

The suspected gunman was found dead from an apparent gunshot wound, she said, adding that it wasn't clear whether the death was self-inflicted or whether deputies killed the suspected gunman. A semiautomatic handgun was recovered, she said.

It appears the suspect acted alone, Hoover said.

"This is a very active and complex investigation involving approximately nine different crime scenes," she said.

Santa Barbara Sheriff Bill Brown called the suspect "severely mentally disturbed," according to KEYT.

Authorities searching for a motive were looking into a video posted on social media that contains a man's tirade against women who supposedly rebuffed him, Brown told the station. Hoover said the suspect has been preliminarily identified but his name won't be released until "a positive identification is made."

The identities of the victims won't be released until the next of kin are notified, she said.

Replies:
Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:39am
GOAT thread title.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:47am
well that embarrassing.  killing people because youre a 22 year old virgin. and yet you wonder why...dude you were nuts thats why.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:01am
how scary

I wish people would seek help and not do these things

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:02am
just watched the vid...wow. well get ready for the spinning to come out and paint ethan as a nice, humble smart kid who had everything he wanted.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

well that embarrassing.  killing people because youre a 22 year old virgin. and yet you wonder why...dude you were nuts thats why.

Exactly. Ugh. I watched his earlier and said the same thing. People can sense crazy a mile away.

Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:25am
I've been following this story. His dad is a big shot director in Hollywood. Supposedly his parents knew about his crazy YT vids and forced him to take some of them down.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161988053" rel="nofollow - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161988053

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:31am
22-year-old Elliot Rodger posted a YouTube video hours before he unleashed his violence on the streets of Isla Vista -- the UCSB community.  We've learned Roger is the son of Peter Rodger, the second unit director of the first installment of "Hunger Games."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/24/santa-barbara-murder-masacre-elliot-peter-roger-hunger-games-you-tube-video/#ixzz32eCmO8fQ" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/24/santa-barbara-murder-masacre-elliot-peter-roger-hunger-games-you-tube-video/#ixzz32eCmO8fQ

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:10am
Damn. I don't want to make assumptions but I wonder if they ever made him seek help. It's obvious he had some sort of mental issues going on. Wonder if they just ignored it?

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Damn. I don't want to make assumptions but I wonder if they ever made him seek help. It's obvious he had some sort of mental issues going on. Wonder if they just ignored it?

That's what I was wondering.  In addition to forcing him to remove some of his YouTube videos, did they take him to get help?

He has crazy written all over his face.. 

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:39am
the crazy is definitely all over his face...

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:39am
his YT page is crazy as fucc

mswonderland posted the vidEmbarrassed

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:42am
dude is wacko

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:43am
these videos feel like some creepy performance art...it doesn't feel real at all, but it unfotunately is.  He gives me an American Psycho vibe with all the 80s music and posing on his channel.

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

the crazy is definitely all over his face...

He looks scary.  Did he get plastic surgery? Kid looks odd.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:57am
So the parents knew he was disturbed. I wonder if he had any therapy at all. All of his cause he couldn't get booty? He's rich. He could have paid a ho to get the girlfriend experience instead of shooting everything in sight.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:04pm
When are YT folks going to address the mass murdering trend that seems to be particular to their community Question

If Black folks were known for shooting up schools, offices and being serial killers and pedophiles, then you know they would have been racially pathologized

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:09pm
I wonder how much was done to try to prevent this because all of the signs of him being mentally disturbed were there.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:15pm
This permanently pursed lipped asshole can rot in hell. Rich and white but people have to die because your creepy ass can't get none.

Fùck him.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:20pm

these videos feel like some creepy performance art...it doesn't feel real at all, but it unfotunately is.  He gives me an American Psycho vibe with all the 80s music and posing on his channel.
That seems like that' the cliche vibe he was going for. What a damn joke. His parents knew he was a ticking time bomb but never got him help or a California 51/50 hold.

The headline I saw this morning: 'Mentally disturbed man kills 7'Ermm

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:21pm
This dude is sitting in a BMW talking about life isn't fair because some strangers are macking it?

This dude is a self-proclaimed Nice Guy with a blend of American Psycho!

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:25pm
Crazy. He gives me a gay vibe.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

IA, and he's not come to terms with it. Along with his mental illness, turns it around to blame it on women. 

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:43pm
Is his mom Asian? He made sure to specify he wanted beautiful blonde girls. 

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 2:05pm
A very disturbed individual

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 2:45pm
he said its a crime bc girls were never attracted to him

who would be??? you fkn creep.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 3:24pm
I wish the law was fair so his father's money couldn't buy his freedom.
They'll please him crazy, he'll be home in a few years however those whom he killed will still be just as dead.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:47pm
I get a gay vibe from him. I really, really do. I think it's a lot deeper than not being able to get girls. Maybe there was another internal battle and the fact that he couldn't even get women exacerbated it..

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:49pm
He was so polite y'all!

Concerns Over Rodger's Well Being Reported

Schifman said in recent weeks that Rodger’s parents were concerned for their son's well being and reported his disturbing YouTube videos to police, which lead to an investigation. According to Schifman, police interviewed Rodger and found him to be “polite and kind.” He did not specify which law enforcement division conducted the interview.

A social worker also contacted police about Rodger last week, said Schifman.

Brown said a YouTube video titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution" appeared to be linked to the crime. In the video, a man who identifies himself as Elliot Rodger sits in the driver's seat of a car as he promises "retribution" and discusses his "loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires."

"Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men but never to me," he said in the video. He added that it would be his last video.

Schifman said Rodger was diagnosed as being a high-functioning patient with Asperger syndrome and had trouble making friends.

"There was an incident probably a year and a half ago where he was...he fell from a balcony at a party or was thrown off of it. I think he was probably a victim from my understanding of bullying throughout his life... I'm sure that had played a role in the terrible consequences from last night," the lawyer said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-uc-santa-barbara-shooting-identified-family/story?id=23853918" rel="nofollow - http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-uc-santa-barbara-shooting-identified-family/story?id=23853918

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

That's what I was wondering.  In addition to forcing him to remove some of his YouTube videos, did they take him to get help?

He has crazy written all over his face.. 

This...

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

He was so polite y'all!

Concerns Over Rodger's Well Being Reported

Schifman said in recent weeks that Rodger’s parents were concerned for their son's well being and reported his disturbing YouTube videos to police, which lead to an investigation. According to Schifman, police interviewed Rodger and found him to be “polite and kind.” He did not specify which law enforcement division conducted the interview.

A social worker also contacted police about Rodger last week, said Schifman.

Brown said a YouTube video titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution" appeared to be linked to the crime. In the video, a man who identifies himself as Elliot Rodger sits in the driver's seat of a car as he promises "retribution" and discusses his "loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires."

"Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men but never to me," he said in the video. He added that it would be his last video.

Schifman said Rodger was diagnosed as being a high-functioning patient with Asperger syndrome and had trouble making friends.

"There was an incident probably a year and a half ago where he was...he fell from a balcony at a party or was thrown off of it. I think he was probably a victim from my understanding of bullying throughout his life... I'm sure that had played a role in the terrible consequences from last night," the lawyer said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-uc-santa-barbara-shooting-identified-family/story?id=23853918" rel="nofollow - http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-uc-santa-barbara-shooting-identified-family/story?id=23853918

Great.Sleepy

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:06pm
Wouldn't be surprised if the media will try to spin that as the real reason he went on a mass killing spree.Ermm

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I get a gay vibe from him. I really, really do. I think it's a lot deeper than not being able to get girls. Maybe there was another internal battle and the fact that he couldn't even get women exacerbated it..

This too

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:18pm
People with Aspergers don't go on killing sprees....

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

People with Aspergers don't go on killing sprees....
Oh my sweet Sandy, Sandy, Sandy.

This kid had Aspergers and went on a killing spree therefore all people with Aspergers may commit killing sprees.Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

Stern Smile

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:31pm
His parents thought he was off but he's driving a BMW and had money to buy guns. Ok.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:36pm
yeah i'm not buying the crazy excuse every time these lame white boys go on killing sprees...sounds like he was hating cause he had no game and he saw brothas baggin white women...some people really don't realize how important it is for a man to get some coochie, these dudes be going crazy over it...

http://splcenter.org/blog/2014/05/24/elliot-rodger-isla-vista-shooting-suspect-posted-racist-messages-on-misogynistic-website/" rel="nofollow - http://splcenter.org/blog/2014/05/24/elliot-rodger-isla-vista-shooting-suspect-posted-racist-messages-on-misogynistic-website/

Rodger, however, apparently did not only hate women. His PuaHate postings include rants against interracial dating and black, Asian and Indian men.

In January, Rodger posted a message, entitled “Saw a black guy sitting with 4 white girls,” in which he expressed his outrage over white women socializing with minority men:

Today I drove through the area near my college and saw some things that were extremely rage-inducing.

I passed by this restaurant and I saw this black guy chilling with 4 hot white girls. He didn’t even look good.

Then later on in the day I was shopping at Trader Joe’s and saw an Indian guy with 2 above average White Girls!!!

What rage-inducing sights did you guys see today? Don’t you just hate seeing these things when you go out? It just makes you want to quit life.

When another poster said he was being racist, Rodger responded with disbelief that white women were interested in these “undeserving” men instead of him:

I don’t understand how these guys do it.

Here we are suffering on PuaHate when these lesser, undeserving men that I saw today are walking around with hot girls. It doesn’t make sense.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:41pm
psychopaths are also polite

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:03pm
Looks half Asian.... I only get the scary vibe once he starts talking...
He got some mighty full lips

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:10pm

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:13pm
https://plus.google.com/107575973456452472889?%20%20rel=author" rel="nofollow - Google+

Saturday, May 24, 2014

http://marycumminsrealestatemarycummins.blogspot.com/2014/05/who-was-elliot-rodger-family-tree.html" rel="nofollow - Who was Elliot Rodger? Peter Rodger, Chin Rodger, Family tree, biography - Mary Cummins, Real Estate Appraiser, Los Angeles, California

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DiuEL_gc5_4/U4ETiaHxBZI/AAAAAAAAHHE/x-5KGaE9mAI/s1600/elliot_rodger.JPG" rel="nofollow">
Elliot Rodger, Elliot Rodger's Retribution, Peter Rodger, Lichin Rodger, Georgian Rodger

If anyone has seen the news they will know that 22 year old Elliot Rodger made some videos stating he was going to kill people. Then he went on a killing spree near Santa Barbara in Isla Vista, California. I saw the original video earlier today which has since been removed. There are many copies online though I have a copy.

Seems we have a few friends in common on Facebook. I've always wondered why someone would go and mass murder complete strangers. It was interesting to see a small glimpse into his mind. Still, questions linger. What was his state of mind? Was he in counseling, taking psychotropic drugs? How was his upbringing? Some of these questions have already been answered. Some will never be answered.

Elliot Rodger was born in the UK 1992. His father is Peter A Rodger born April 6, 1965 in Kent, England of British descent. His mother is Lichin "Chin" Rodger nee Ong Li Chin born 1961 in Malaysian of Malaysian descent. His father Peter was an assistant director of "The Hunger Games." His mother was a nurse. Elliot has a full sister Georgia Rodger born 1995. He has a half-brother named Jazz born 2007 to his step mother Soumaya Akaaboune. Soumaya was born in Morocco and is a French actress known for being on French version of "The Real Housewives." Peter Rodger's father is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Rodger" rel="nofollow - George Rodger acclaimed photographer born 1908 in England, died 1995. His mother is Lois "Jinx" Witherspoon born 1925 and still alive.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GlSys4VKYi0/U4EIBTfQq4I/AAAAAAAAHFw/7uyXd56T42I/s1600/elliot_rodger_family_tree.JPG" rel="nofollow">
Elliot Rodger, Peter Rodger, Lichin Rodger, Georgia Rodger, George Rodger, Jinx Rodger
He lived in the UK until he was five. Then his family moved to Beverly Hills, Topanga Canyon, Woodland Hills and Canoga Park. They divorced and http://www.rodgerpictures.com/" rel="nofollow - Peter Rodger hooked up with the Morrocan French actress and moved to Calabasas.

I see no photos of his mother Lichin with Elliot though I do see pics of her with her daughter Georgia. The daughter is pretty, happy and well adjusted. I see no pics of Georgia with Elliot. I only see one pic of Peter Rodger with Elliot and Jazz.

Elliot did post his photos as a child online. He stated he originally was the shortest kid in  his class which bothered him. I saved all his profiles and pics in case they go down. Here are the original links.

Here is his YouTube page. They have removed the main video.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger

His Google+ page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112420115103149734170/posts" rel="nofollow - https://plus.google.com/u/0/112420115103149734170/posts

His Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3?fref=ts" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3?fref=ts

The family saw his videos on his YouTube and Google page three weeks. He was talking about how lonely he was. He said he had no friends and girls didn't like him. He said he hated "girls" for not liking him. He hated men for having a better life than him. He stated he would make them "pay" for that. He said he hated everyone.

The family worried about the videos called the police who investigated. Police said he had no history of gun use. Family admitted he was seeing a few therapists. The police could do nothing more. Elliot took down the videos for three weeks then put them back up right before he started his killing spree.

In his pages he takes many selfies on himself in mirrors and driving. He then oddly enough "likes" his own photos and videos. He's not bad looking. If you compare his pics to those when he was a kid, he hasn't had plastic surgery. That is the way he looks. He is Eurasian.

While he talked about being lonely I still wonder what was the final straw on the camels back that he could not take. What set this off? I can only imagine it was rejection by "girls" or friends. Still he seems to like talking about himself and his loneliness. He likes filming himself talking about this.

If you look at his pages, he gets a few "likes." He doesn't get many comments until he kills those people then himself. He probably should have not enabled comments before he died. Then again maybe this is what he wanted. Then yet again he obviously thought of himself in a very different light than the rest of the world. Everyone is calling him a "worthless sack of sh*t" and far, far worse.It'll be interesting to see the results of the final investigation.

UPDATE: Family said he had http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/mental-health-aspergers-syndrome" rel="nofollow - Asperger's syndrome , had trouble making friends and was seeing therapists.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xn6gtY8W6Mc/U4EPM3d8YSI/AAAAAAAAHGI/S57G5W9525g/s1600/chinrodger.jpg" rel="nofollow">
Georgia Rodger, Chin Rodger, Elliot Rodger

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bpLyvNyZgWE/U4EPeL9UhHI/AAAAAAAAHGY/Dl_qsi6XCFk/s1600/rodgerpeter.jpg" rel="nofollow">
Elliot Rodger, Peter Rodger, Georgia Rodger

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VX2N0z4VC6E/U4EQU1DDY6I/AAAAAAAAHGo/mTj8EBaDNW0/s1600/elliotrodgerkid.jpg" rel="nofollow">
Elliot Rodger fifth grade with dyed hair

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AJTLJQH4Vx0/U4EQYmwNuzI/AAAAAAAAHGw/7vypRBJP3fA/s1600/elliotrodgerkid2.jpg" rel="nofollow">
Elliot Rodger fifth grade Topanga Canyon school fifth grade, smallest kid in class
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pQBx9PHmMWU/U4EQRvw-efI/AAAAAAAAHGg/EWOJLffVUBE/s1600/elliotincar.jpg" rel="nofollow">
Elliot Rodger in his black BMW killing spree California

First part of the video. I copied the entire video but I'm sure anyone can find it online.

rtsp://v1.cache3.googlevideo.com/ChoLENy73wIaEQkqWvqPYYWksRMYDSANFEgDDA==/0/0/0/video.3gp" rel="nofollow -

Transcript of the video "Elliot Rodger's Retribution.

"Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.

"For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.

"I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

"College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.

"You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because I don't know what you don't see in me, I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it. [laughs]

"On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house at UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blond slut I see inside there. All those girls I've desired so much. They have all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance toward them, while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes.

"I take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you., You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one, the true alpha male. [laughs] Yes, after I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I'll take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I've had to rot in loneliness all these years. They all look down upon me every time I tried to join them, they've all treated me like a mouse.

"Well, now I will be a god compared to you, you will all be animals, you are animals and I will slaughter you like animals. I'll be a god exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it and you do deserve it just for the crime of living a better life than me.

"The popular kids, you never accepted me and now you will all pay for it. Girls, all I ever wanted was to love you, be loved by you. I wanted a girlfriend. I wanted sex, love, affection, adoration.

"You think I'm unworthy of you. That's I crime I can never get over. If I can't have you girls, I will destroy you. [laughs] You denied me a happy life and in turn I will deny all of you life, it's only fair. I hate all of you.

"Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy so I will show you none. [laughs]

"You forced me to suffer all my life, now I will make you all suffer. I waited a long time for this. I'll give you exactly what you deserve, all of you. All you girls who rejected me, looked down upon me, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. And all of you men for living a better life than me, all of you sexually active men. I hate you. I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve, annihilation."

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:14pm
Is he half Asian? Half Hispanic? I guess he always had those lips...
He's half Asian (Malaysian) and he is disgusted with Asian men getting with white women? 

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

psychopaths are also polite

And charming.  I don't understand why police don't get this. 

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Is he half Asian? Half Hispanic? I guess he always had those lips...
He's half Asian (Malaysian) and he is disgusted with Asian men getting with white women? 

I wonder why his hair was dyed blonde at 7 years old...

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:35pm
He is crazy and sounds like a total pervert.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:35pm
WOW... 
what a disturbed guy...
i cringed...

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:13pm
He did exactly what he said he'd do. On CNN they said he knocked hard on the door of the sorority house but no one would let him in. So he shot 3 girls standing outside.

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:18pm
just read some of his 'manefesto', im really disturbed...

then this creepy sh*t...

Ouch

Ouch

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:24pm
RIP to those victims

but i think he'd have better luck hitting on men...plenty in prison waiting for his narcissistic ass

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:29pm
Wow...he couldn't have been helped.

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:30pm
f*ck this dude and all the guys supporting him on his youtube page. the comments are awful. women weren't put on this earth just for a man's sexual pleasure. his entitled ass can rot in hell.

i also don't understand automatically painting someone as crazy sometimes. maybe he's just a sexist piece of sh*t that didn't get his way?

I saw this on tumblr and I agree

"it’s deeply disturbing that people are so eager to associate mental illness with mass violence, yet refuse to associate misogyny with killing women"

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:34pm

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:47pm
He's dead too apparently

and victim count up to 9...

BREAKING NEWS: Three bodies removed from apartment of gunman in California shooting rampage as it's revealed the 22-year-old wrote about his plans to lure victims into his home in 140-page manifesto 

• Unidentified bodies were pulled from Elliot Rodger's home in Capri apartments in Isla Vista, California 
  • Rodger, 22, went on a shooting rampage in Santa Barbara, killing six
  • Gunman allegedly published 140-page manifesto outlining how he wanted to lure as many people as possible to his home for purpose of killing them 
  • Family attorney said Rodger had Asperger's syndrome and was in the care of several therapists 
  • Friends identified UCSB students and sorority sisters Veronika Weiss, 19, and Katie Cooper, as casualties 
  • Rodger also died of gunshot wound to the head; authorities have not confirmed if it was self-inflicted
  • He posted a video to social media Thursday in which he rants about how women have rejected his advances
  • Lamenting that he was a 22-year-old virgin, Rodger promises 'retribution' and 'punishment'
  • He says he plans to enter the 'hottest sorority on SCSB' and 'slaughter' the girls inside
  • Rodger is believed to be the son of The Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger
  • Elliot Rodger's family contacted police last week out of concern over disturbing videos he posted
  • Officers interviewed him and found him to be a 'perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human'

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Snejana+Farberov" rel="nofollow - Snejana Farberov

Published: 22:52 GMT, 24 May 2014 | Updated: 01:10 GMT, 25 May 2014

285 shares
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638474/BREAKING-NEWS-Three-bodies-removed-apartment-gunman-California-shooting-rampage-revealed-22-year-old-wrote-plans-lure-victims-home-140-page-manifesto.html#comments" rel="nofollow -

- View -  
comments

Three bodies were removed this evening from an apartment building in Isla Vista, California, where the shooter who carried out Friday night’s massacre lived.

Forensic officials were seen Saturday wheeling human remains wrapped in black body bags out of the Capri apartment complex in the 6500 block of Seville Road.

There is no word yet whether this latest disturbing discovery increases the number of victims in the rampage from seven to 10, including the gunman, 22-year-old Elliot Rodger.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

f*ck this dude and all the guys supporting him on his youtube page. the comments are awful. women weren't put on this earth just for a man's sexual pleasure. his entitled ass can rot in hell.

i also don't understand automatically painting someone as crazy sometimes. maybe he's just a sexist piece of sh*t that didn't get his way?

"it’s deeply disturbing that people are so eager to associate mental illness with mass violence, yet refuse to associate misogyny with killing women"

he hated women cause he couldn't get them and he hated men who were good with women...he was more than sexist, he was just a lame who was mad he was socially awkward 

Posted By: ppp38
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:03pm

Women are so willing to accept misogyny, its ingrained us usually due to religion. Most women don't even want to be associated with "feminist", I don't get it. 

That being said, this guy obviously had a sh*t ton of issues- I feel terribly for his victims but hope he rots in hell. 

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Yeah, thats what I was thinking while watching the video....they didn't give you none cause they knew you are gay So he killed them poor girls cause they were getting the love and attention from the boys that he wanted

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:31pm
He sounded like a psychopath in that...the way he laughed creeped me out

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:11pm
Confused wow! 

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:27pm
Listening to his video. He sounds like the generic well to do self entitled douche you run into in college who thinks he is god's gift to the world and the one you make sure you're never alone with.

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:51am
http://untouchmyhair.tumblr.com/image/86751563708" rel="nofollow">

http://kingjaffejoffer.tumblr.com/post/86751459819/the-santa-barbara-kid-they-always-gotta-drag" rel="nofollow -

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:03am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

http://kingjaffejoffer.tumblr.com/post/86751459819/the-santa-barbara-kid-they-always-gotta-drag" rel="nofollow -

Makes u think u know more of this Psycho craziness is out there, just a time bomb ticking away and no one knows when or where something like this will happen again..

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:12am
so much truth in these twitter comments http://soulrevision.tumblr.com/post/86747763347/for-more-on-social-justice-follow-me-on" rel="nofollow - http://soulrevision.tumblr.com/post/86747763347/for-more-on-social-justice-follow-me-on

Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:20am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

We ain't got sh*t to do with you and your cobweb covered dack.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 2:15am
I have not been keeping up with his, so forgive me if it was already explained, but....

If all this stuff was posted on FB and Twitter, why was it not reported

Could have saved this Massacare

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

I have not been keeping up with his, so forgive me if it was already explained, but....

If all this stuff was posted on FB and Twitter, why was it not reported

Could have saved this Massacare

How?

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 7:37am
Sounds like this f*ckwad was just mad because his precious.... *ahem* half white privilege couldn't get him dates and get him laid and he chose to take it out on people. Now we have 9 innocent people dead because of this piece of sh*t felt entitled and decided to shoot everyone up because he couldn't get his way.

Even with everything he has written online, I'll still wait for the media to talk about that he was an innocent man who was just rich, misguided, and just couldn't cope with the idea of things not going his way.

Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 8:08am
so did he kill Chance?

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 9:18am

so much truth in these twitter comments http://soulrevision.tumblr.com/post/86747763347/for-more-on-social-justice-follow-me-on" rel="nofollow - http://soulrevision.tumblr.com/post/86747763347/for-more-on-social-justice-follow-me-on
Yep

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 11:19am
May he rot in hell. 

His half white privileged ass could have just paid a blonde prostitute for sex if that's what his entire life was missing. Rich white people do it all the time.
His Asian mom could have told his weird ass that when he called crying about Chances white concubine.

Depression is real... Yes. Seek help.. Its no excuse to go taking other peoples lives. I dont condone suicide, but- kill your own self and keep it moving if you feel its the only way.

I'm tired of stories like these. Youths of this gen are something else.

Posted By: Lomm
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:04pm
SMH... And nonsense never ceases to be nonsense. Good riddance.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:20pm
Just heard the family lawyer refer to this nutcase as "the child". He was 22.

Posted By: ppp38
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

22 is young. I refer to people that age is "kid" all the time and am only 26. 

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:29pm
Good muthafuccin riddance!

1 fucctard down, 154,869,437,963 to go....

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:33pm

.......and Trayvon was a 17 year old young man.

Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Fixeded!

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:33am
I think white people don't address this because they are fascinated with serial killers and mass murderers.  There are enough movies made about them..

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:57am
Why can't weird people like other weird people?  I mean you know what level you're on.  Why get mad at women for not wanting your quirky homeschooled ass?  Find someone like you for goodness sake.

I remember one incident very clearly when I was about 19 this guy sent his friend over to I guess pave the way for him.  Then he came up.  I felt really cornered and scared like WTF is happening?  They were literally explaining why I should give dude a chance saying, "He's a good man."  Just because you think you're great doesn't mean we have to want you.  And we're not bad people because of it either.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:59am
White people will never admit to being terrorists or welfare queens. True story.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:05am
White folks are spoiled into believing that they can't not represent anything negative... ever.

Whiteness is suppose to be off limits in regards to generalizations and stereotypes
It's suppose to represent rainbows, magic, superiority and godliness

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:29am

I'm intrigued as to why he considered virginity to be "suffering."

Especially since there are women who will gladly take it for some money which he seems to have plenty of. In reality he really wanted love. He wanted to love and be loved and equated that with sex. I'm not convinced he is "crazy" in the sense he's being portrayed. More likely suffered some sense of abandonment, and whether real or not he seems to have FELT very very very alone. Therefore felt like he had nothing to lose since he didn't have anything.

I wish he could have gotten the type of help and love he needed. May the victims rest in peace. I can't imagine what their families are going through. Or his for that matter. Crazy or not they still lost a son.

The whole thing is just SAD. And sickening.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:30am
yt males are never stereotyped like minorities and women. They're individuals. Even when they do the same things 'lazy & bad' minorities do they still are humanized. From drug abuse to killing sprees, they're all just good kids that just went down the wrong path and need rehabilitation. When Tyrone does the something similar, he's an animal, thug, in need of prison, etc.

yt males admitting to themselves that they are more privileged but more likely to go batsh*t crazy than any other group of people would be destroying their very foundation.Stern Smile

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:40am
He's not white. No cape but it seems pretty obvious. I think he wanted to be white and maybe felt insecure about that and wanted to prove his whiteness by bagging blonde white women.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

He's not white. No cape but it seems pretty obvious. I think he wanted to be white and maybe felt insecure about that and wanted to prove his whiteness by bagging blonde white women.

nonono, let them cacs claim him...

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:47am
he is half white and wants to be white so bad...he's white.  

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:47am
Are the CAC's claiming him though? I think it's others putting him in the white category. I put him in the same category of the guy who shot up Virginia Tech. He was jealous of the white kids too. But he really was out of touch with reality.

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:50am

CryLOL

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:51am
I think he could pass/has passed as white

But I think his biracial identity has allowed him to articulate his White privilege in a way the average White man can't

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=bbS94R-VaVunmM&tbnid=9hC4spOdnTFBDM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.everyjoe.com%2F2014%2F05%2F24%2Fcrime%2Felliot-rodger-photos-isla-vista-gunman-ucsb-retribution-video%2F&ei=bMKEU7r6HdPfoAS2zILIBA&bvm=bv.67720277,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNF4Ep3g4tdbPYTFEB9uQTj5RA7TMA&ust=1401295840559942" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:54am
Can y'all stop posting his dang picSick

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:57am
Wow, Trayvon was the victim who got killed and was later demonized. But this half julpiean fool is treated as a troubled soul.  Eff out of here with that bull sheit.Pinch

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:03pm
All of this becuase of no sex, lonlienness, not being loved, blonde white girls , All of which money can not buy, well he could of bought sex,People lives were taken, Guess this is what happens, when rich kids, think they are entitled, Anyway the signs were there, and this could of been prevented!! Oh I am not going to buy * He was crazy!!

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

i wish i could thank you a million times

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:53pm

i was questioning that the whole thread, but i didnt want to get put in the coon council. this explanation good enough for me.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:57pm
This crazy phucker should have been comitted in a crazy hospital a long time ago...how the phuck you get enraged at others sexual history, he should of just paid for an escort since he had money.

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:40pm
http://whenwomenrefuse.tumblr.com/" rel="nofollow - http://whenwomenrefuse.tumblr.com/

So we don't forget...

Print Page | Close Window