Print Page | Close Window

steven a smith is upset he is a coon

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370936
Printed Date: Sep 19 2018 at 5:54am

Topic: steven a smith is upset he is a coon
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: steven a smith is upset he is a coon
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 6:24pm

Stephen A. Smith Responds To People Calling Him An Uncle Tom/Sell-Out!

Description: First Take's Stephen A. Smith responds to criticism he has received for his stance on Mark Cuban's comments.

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 6:46pm
Mark Cuban is a Jew.....he isn't white or black....tho...

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 6:54pm
^^He is socially white.....

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Socially white...lmao.....hes not socially white.....he is socially green......and green is god to YT.....

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:18pm
I turn Sports Center when he is talking anyway....

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Socially white...lmao.....hes not socially white.....he is socially green......and green is god to YT.....

What I mean is.....Cuban is not his real last name (it is Chabenisky). He can change his name and "shake off" most of the prejudice/discrimination that that comes with being Jewish......He will be allowed entry into a sports bar by a bouncer without consideration as to whether the bar has reached its quota of Jews (like they do for blacks).

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:42pm

sas is the coon train conductor

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:45pm

What I mean is.....Cuban is not his real last name (it is Chabenisky). He can change his name and "shake off" most of the prejudice/discrimination that that comes with being Jewish......He will be allowed entry into a sports bar by a bouncer without consideration as to whether the bar has reached its quota of Jews (like they do for blacks).

But this has more to do with the circulation of Jewish money and wealth.....Jewish people are owners....and they spend their money amongst themselves....so when he goes to a bar.....its a bar owned by a jew.....your own don't discriminate......but us we rarely own and we don't patronize each other so when we walk up to the door there will be discrimination......

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:52pm

I love this!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:16pm

Interesting. My old roommate corrected some guy that called her jewish (which she happens to be), saying she is socially jewish, but she is white.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:17pm
And new blacks have been gaining some new recruits I see.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:19pm
Didn't click but this is the same guy that called out RG3 for his white girl right? He's cool with me.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Didn't click but this is the same guy that called out RG3 for his white girl right? He's cool with me.

nah that was rob parker. he called rg3 a cornball brotha and espn fired him and replaced him with steven a. rob kept it 100 and steven a is an ass kissin' coon.

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:37pm
I don't know if its just me but he looks like a old school shuck jiving as brotha....I disliked him ever since the richard sherman interview......

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

nah that was rob parker. he called rg3 a cornball brotha and espn fired him and replaced him with steven a. rob kept it 100 and steven a is an ass kissin' coon.

Awww shyt my nicca got fired for that? Well yeah, f*ck this nicca. I'ma take y'all word for it.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:23pm
^You would like Bomani Jones on ESPN. I have yet to see him bow down to yts regarding race issues in sports.

Damn it Stephen A Smith.

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:32pm
LOL at the title of this thread...I don't like Stephen A. Smith.

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:42pm
I'm still trying to figure out why they fired the other dude. They asked a racial question and got mad when he answered it freely. And if I recall the coon in the OP was the first one to jump up and say "I'm uncomfortable with where we went just now." So it's okay for a white man to get racial but not a black man? 

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:10pm
Stephen a Smith doesn't always coon. But when he does

And when he doesn't

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:12pm
This will help ratings Clap

New blacks gaining some recruits Dead

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:14am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Stephen A. Smith Responds To People Calling Him An Uncle Tom/Sell-Out!

Description: First Take's Stephen A. Smith responds to criticism he has received for his stance on Mark Cuban's comments.

I've never heard of Stephen A Smith ... but he is COMPLETELY on point.

.. and I am almost 60 years old so I can't be one of the 'new' Blacks hee hee! I think that folks that use this term are actually THEMSELVES the 'new'(young) blacks that are backsliding to be like the blacks from 40 years.

It's BACKWARD.

This guy Stephen is basically saying 'get the f*** over yourself'. Quit waiting for the white man to hand you something that you have to get for yourself. That's what I did. Duh!

Wake up people ... yoú are spinning your wheels.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 21 2015 at 8:30pm

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jul 21 2015 at 9:30pm

I don't know if its just me but he looks like a old school shuck jiving as brotha....I disliked him ever since the richard sherman interview......

This! Forget Steven A...................... NEXT!

Print Page | Close Window