Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370918
Printed Date: Dec 14 2017 at 5:11am

Topic: ALIEXPRESS BRAZILIAN BODY WAVE
Posted By: pRiNCesSChANeL
Subject: ALIEXPRESS BRAZILIAN BODY WAVE
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:56pm
HIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!

Just real quick guys i wanted to drop in and give y'all some photosssssss of this body wave hair that i have in right now. its from aliexpress. soooo if your looking for something super quick (2 day shipping) and inexpensive to keep in for a few weeks then heres an option for you. 

its from a company called lisa virgin hair co. I'm wearing 18, 20, 22, 24 and a 14 inch closure! 
GUYS!!! if anybody remembers my first closure install of like some curly hair last year.... let me telllll you!!!! I'm getting good at these closures :) but tell me what y'all think Embarrassed

anyways. the hair measures very true to length. honestly if your going to order you only need 3 bundles and a closure(if your going that route) i used 4 bundles buuuut i had hella hair left over and its thick as hell! i have zero tangling but minimal shedding. like when i run my fingers through i will get 2-3 shed hairs...but its not like falling out of my head while I'm walking or anything. so y'all know the deal on that to each his own with the opinions of shedding! lol.

heres the link to the hair that i have:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/4pcs-lot-Brazilian-virgin-hair-Body-wave-10-26inch-Unprocessed-virgin-hair-Queen-hair-products-Remy/930851_1070184893.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/4pcs-lot-Brazilian-virgin-hair-Body-wave-10-26inch-Unprocessed-virgin-hair-Queen-hair-products-Remy/930851_1070184893.html

ANYWAYDOE on to the picsssss Smile

the end Heart

Replies:
Posted By: Milanni Parys
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:04am
very pretty.

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:06am
Thanks milanni !!! I aspire to have my closures LAIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDD like yours one day!! lol I'm working on it! Embarrassed

Posted By: Milanni Parys
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:07am
theyre already there hunni!

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:10am
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmileHeart

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:17am
Your closure looks really natural!! 

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:04am
#clears throat#...not the end...because I aint seen my boyfriend. Saw him on youtube though in one of your reviewsEmbarrassed.
Closure install Thumbs Up

Posted By: pepsi25
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:11am
That clousre is laid hunni!!

What method did you use? I.e Elastic band or you just sewed it down tight? hair looks good to

Posted By: karkar28
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:13am
Great job with the closure!

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:22am
look at my boo! Clap

Posted By: MrsJHorn
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:27am
You have on a closure?! Impressive!

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 1:41pm
This looks really good & natural. Def could not tell you were wearing a closure. 

Posted By: kaayshaw
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:08pm
thats pretty.

Posted By: shannelle
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:28pm
looks really nice 

Posted By: lovebeautyhair
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:06pm
very natural looking

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:27pm
 lolol your boyfriend told me to tell you hiiiiii and he misses you boo Embarrassed

thanks everyone!!! :) i think I'm obsessed with closures now. lol

@pepsi.... lol don't laugh at me buuuuut i have my closure laid down with a shoelace. bahahahahaha

i have the hair sewed on a wig and the wig is sewed down. i took a shoe lace and cut it in half... folded the cut tip over (so it wouldn't unravel) and sewed it down to each (front corner) side of the closure. lolol I'm ratchet as hell with this diy adjustable strap but its working!!!! i don't have a tension headache and the close is quite flat!

Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:35pm
ohh haaayyyy keylolo. hiiiiii honeyyyy Heart

sideeeee note. why the f#$%^% is bhm sooooo complicated to use now!!! all these stupid error messages Angry

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:21pm
Awwwwwww ..he is getting big. Yes Bhm is full of errors

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:18am
are you relaxed or natural? The front of your hair and edges blend seamlessly with the texture of the closure

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:19pm
giiiiiiiirl I'm natural BUT............ lol

i live in hot humid muggy a$$ florida and i got sickkkk and tired of my edges always puffing up as soon as i step outside sooooo i relaxed my edges. now they layyyyyyyyyyy no matter the weather and i loooove it!! 

Posted By: TreffleHairCare
Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:11pm
Wow great job on that closure piece! You look amazing!

Posted By: 1KrysT
Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:36pm
That closure looks super good!Thumbs Up

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:37am

Now tell us how you did your closure.

Posted By: Teesweet
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:14pm
Wow!! Amazing job with the closure and hair. Is the closure lace or silk?

Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 6:24am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

giiiiiiiirl I'm natural BUT............ lol

i live in hot humid muggy a$$ florida and i got sickkkk and tired of my edges always puffing up as soon as i step outside sooooo i relaxed my edges. now they layyyyyyyyyyy no matter the weather and i loooove it!! 

Oh ok. Well it looks nice and even tho I don't live in Florida anymore I KNOW how that weather is. I'm surprised I stayed natural the whole time I was down there. Update us on how the hair behaves 

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:37am
Beautiful! You did the darn thing!

Posted By: LadyAradia
Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:23am
Wow that is gorgeous. I really think 2 bags would be more than thick enough for these though if you split the tracks in half.

Posted By: ILOVEBEYONCE
Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:42am
Your hair looks FABULOUS! I had to go back and re read your original post when they kept asking about your closure like... "WHAT CLOSURE?" LAID! Clap

Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:10pm
thaaaaanks everyone!!! y'all are making me blush! Embarrassed

okokok cream don't laugh at me buuuut for my closure i basically did the elastic band method but i used a shoelace instead. ahaha ratchet i know i know! but it works great! i untie it every night and then just retie in the morning so its laying nice and flat! no tension headache or nothing!

tee.. its a lace closure! i just bleached the knots and added a little concealer and some black eyeshadow to blend :)

update on the hair I've had it in for a little over a week now and its still shedding a little more then i would like so i will probably take it down in the next few days and seal and see if that helps any. but the hair is still pretty! no tangles or matting. just this damn shedding Angry

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:22pm
Perfection . I laugh so hard at your playful picture expression lol . Thanks for sharing . Thumbs Up

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:17pm
cute boo!

Date Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:23pm
just a quick update incase someone was planning on ordering!

so i left the hair in for about 2 weeks, i mentioned in the beginning that the hair was shedding more than i would like it to. but i kept it in in hopes that maybe it would slow up some. needless to say it didnt. i had to take it out it was shedding so bad y'all! i loved the hair it was beautiful!!!!!! but that shedding killed it for me ugh!

so if you plan to purchase this is just a heads up! i probably just got a bad batch b/c if you check youtube for reviews on this vendor nobody else had shedding like i did. :( sucksssss. but we can't win them all!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:10pm
It the hair  aint rabid racoon hair  I say just seal next time, the price was pretty decent!

Posted By: JaceDummy
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:25pm
I wanna do realistic hair growing out my head closures...

Cry

Did ya'll 8itches have a training class on closures and ainobody invite me? Dang. 

Posted By: chanel05
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

just a quick update incase someone was planning on ordering!

so i left the hair in for about 2 weeks, i mentioned in the beginning that the hair was shedding more than i would like it to. but i kept it in in hopes that maybe it would slow up some. needless to say it didnt. i had to take it out it was shedding so bad y'all! i loved the hair it was beautiful!!!!!! but that shedding killed it for me ugh!

so if you plan to purchase this is just a heads up! i probably just got a bad batch b/c if you check youtube for reviews on this vendor nobody else had shedding like i did. :( sucksssss. but we can't win them all!

did you ever try to straighten the hair

Posted By: AnnoyingD
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:23am
So would you recommend this hair to anyone? I saw the prices for 4bundles of hair and was like: OH NO toooo good to be true!
But what is your definition of shedding too much? ): 

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:58am
Aw that's a shame you had to take all that pretty hair out. I would expect to have to seal bss hair, not hair like this

Posted By: Kayshaaa
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:00am
I have a phobia of buying from aliexpress after i was sent virgin hair  full of nits TWICE !Dead

Your hair looks great though !!

Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:51am
you are 1000% right princess... I'm just soooooo lazyyyy!! LOL the hair was/is gorgeous and totally worth it though !

jace girlllll every time i put on my wig I'm using a different method to lat the closure flat. I'm still trying to figure out what i like the best. most of the time i honestly just have my wig pinned down with bobby pins. hahaha but lately i have been sewing my wig down for 2 weeks at a time

chanel yes i diddd. it straightened and curled beautifullyyyy!!! i just might give the wig another go and take pics. if i do you'll see them up here!

annoyingD..wellllll I'm pretty stuck up when it comes to hair now. lol to much shedding to me means that if I'm running my hands through my hair and more than 5 strands come out... I'm disgusted! i would definitely recommend the hair!!!! other people who have hair from the company didnt have the same issue as me solo I'm assuming i just got a bad batch. waaah!

i knooooow blacchyna isn't that a damn shame!!

Posted By: Kayshaaa
Date Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:21pm
Whats your email ^^^ I can't call american line

Posted By: MsMiamiLady
Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:25am
Where did you purchase your closure from? Is it lace or silk? & lastly do you think if you were to seal your wefts that you would have noticed less shedding?

Date Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by MsMiamiLady MsMiamiLady wrote:

Where did you purchase your closure from? Is it lace or silk? & lastly do you think if you were to seal your wefts that you would have noticed less shedding?

the closure is from the same company and it is lace! and yes i definitely think that if i would have sealed that i wouldn't have so much shedding. I'm just lazy as ever and almost neverrrrr seal!

Print Page | Close Window