Forum Name: Lace Fronts
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370915
Printed Date: Aug 21 2018 at 3:44am

Topic: New FLW from QDPremierwigs
Posted By: flwonline
Subject: New FLW from QDPremierwigs
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 8:20pm
I just bought a new flw from http://www.qdpremierwigs.com - Thomas Han, I think it was. 
It's a 16" indian 2#,natural straight,small cap full lace wig with light density at front and perimeters, and gradually light to medium throughout. The total cost was $192 with shipping. 

For those who are interested, I'll post again on Monday when its supposed to be delivered, and then post pictures of it. 

Fingers crossed....  

Replies:
Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:31pm
I'm thinking of going shorter again.

16" is such a cute length.

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:00am
I like 16 because it looks natural on me. Im only 5ft tall.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:20am
Monday is Memorial day, I didnt think deliveries were being made....

I hope yours turns out better than the stock one I ordered, I almost wanna add some wefts to the back of that thin sad lil wig. Cry

Its sitting on the table now looking unwanted Unhappy

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:29pm
I was so excited, I forgot Monday was a holiday. Then I ran out and bought a new BSS wigs to tide me over.

Tuesday....

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:09pm
DHL came to deliver my package today. My daughter didn't know I was home and shes too young to sign. GRRRRRRR!!! Now I have to wait until tomorrow.

In my Florida Evans voice.... damn, Damn, DAMN!

Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:35am
Update, someone added Oil sheen to the wig, now that I shampooed it its fine.
Lort deliver some people from oil sheen, brown gel and all other hair evils....

Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by flwonline flwonline wrote:

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just bought a new flw from http://www.qdpremierwigs.com - Thomas Han, I think it was. 
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">It's a <span style="line-height: normal;">16" indian 2#,natural straight,small cap full lace wig </span><span style="line-height: normal;">with light density at front and perimeters, and gradually light to medium throughout. The total cost was $192 with shipping. </span>
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">
</span>
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">For those who are interested, I'll post again on Monday when its supposed to be delivered, and then post pictures of it. </span>
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">
</span>
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">Fingers crossed....  </span>

Wow good price...looking forward to the review. I'm on hair restrictions until next year...I ordered too many units this year lol. I really like all of them though.

Date Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:52pm
I got it yesterday and applied it last night. For the price, its an OK wig. I'm not particularly a fan of the hairline. I look like Pocohantas, and it's poofy at the top. Too much density up there. 

I can work with it though. I have my work cut out for me but all in all its wearable and I'm not embarassed. 

Posting photo in a minute. 

Date Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:56pm

Date Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:56pm
Any tips for how to tame that poof???

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:11am
With Indian it will be some poof, Sabino Moisture Block is all I can think of. HTH... Next time try their light yaki , hardly any poof!

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:01am
I could perm it. Will that help?

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:23pm
To be honest I do not fool with indian natural wave at all, it just does not act right for me. I like Indian light Yaki or Chinese curly.

The one I had from another vendor, i would give it a hard press and I decided that was too much work for someone elses strands Cry

Print Page | Close Window