Print Page | Close Window

New Black Male Stripper Movie

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370900
Printed Date: Oct 23 2018 at 10:27pm

Topic: New Black Male Stripper Movie
Posted By: f8dagrate
Subject: New Black Male Stripper Movie
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:31am

Tyson Beckford, Michael Jai White Cast As Male Strippers In New Film

We’re sure some ladies ( http://bossip.com/963502/the-swirl-michael-sams-boy-bae-revealed-as-a-fellow-missouri-student-athlete-photos-43081/" rel="nofollow - and quite a few gents ) are going to be super-excited to see this! A new film about the Black male stripper scene is set to hit theaters with Michael Jai White and Tyson Beckford serving as the primary eye candy. How do you think their  http://bossip.com/967506/jimmy-fallon-and-terry-crews-perform-ebony-and-ivory-shirtless-video/" rel="nofollow - shirtless, oiled-up gyrations  will measure up against Channing Tatum’s? Via  http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/chocolate-city-michael-jai-white-tyson-beckford-male-stripper-magic-mike/" rel="nofollow - Deadline :

Channing Tatum did it with Magic Mike, and his co-star Joe Manganiello sold upcoming docu La Bare on the strength of the tantalizing subject matter. Now indie helmer Jean-Claude LaMarre (Gang Of Roses, Color Of The Cross) is hoping to tap into the world of male strippers with his urban take, Chocolate City, which aims to merge the Magic Mike phenomenon with the recent strength of African-American-themed films at the box office. Black Dynamite star Michael Jai White and model-turned-actor Tyson Beckford are in negotiations to star in the tale of Devin, a college student struggling to make ends meet who meets the owner of a male strip club (White) who convinces him to give amateur night a whirl. Beckford will play Adrian, the club’s former star attraction who finds his popularity fading as the new kid starts to steal the spotlight.

“This movie was in gestation for 2 1/2 years, but after Magic Mike it seemed a natural fit for e African-American female audience,” LaMarr told me. I researched the male exotic club scene and it’s massive across the country, with clubs specifically targeting middle-aged African-American women.”

- See more at: http://bossip.com/968444/black-magic-mike-tyson-beckford-and-michael-jai-white-tapped-to-strip-down-and-shake-sumn-in-new-flick/#sthash.TVDzCwT5.dpuf

Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:35am
gang of roses?  Yeah, this will suck.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I was just thinking about male strippers. They get a lot of flak. I hear straight woman talking how much they hate them. And who wants to see a big dack swanging in their face. 

The question is who doesn'tEmbarrassed

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I was just thinking about male strippers. They get a lot of flak. I hear straight woman talking how much they hate them. And who wants to see a big dack swanging in their face. 

The question is who doesn'tEmbarrassed

I don't like it lol they're just too much and I'm not even a prude.  I'd rather a regular sized guy just whip it out of his boxer briefs in the bedroom.

Male strippers make me uncomfortable.  I liked magic Mike, but not because of any sexual attraction toward the stripping.  I will like chocolate city if the story is good...gang of roses is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:01pm
@wonder, do you like women strippersGeek

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:06pm
good...i almost threw up in Magic Mike. 

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:08pm
Y'all have to tell me why though. I think they are hilarious. I remember the first time I seen male strippers. One of them put their face in a girls vagina, she did have clothes on, but a thin layer though. He was making movements with his mouth like he was eating her out. She just laid there in Ecstasy like no one can see her, we all watched her. It felt weirdly comfortable.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:09pm

@wonder, do you like women strippersGeek

Yes :)

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:12pm
I've gone to strip clubs but nothing obsessive.  I don't have that kind of money to make it rain of dem nucca's.LOL

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:12pm
Ain't nothing sexy about a man gyrating in tight clothes. I don't care how fine he is

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I've gone to strip clubs but nothing obsessive.  I don't have that kind of money to make it rain of dem nucca's.LOL

You probably be in the club looking like this, "I got pay you niqqa's.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:25pm

You probably be in the club looking like this, "I got pay you niqqa's.
Yeeeyup!!!LOL

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:28pm
Lol! I have no urge to go to a male skrip club but I loved Magic Mike. My faux prude ass aunt watched it on Netflix and said she disliked it because of the raunchiness...but sat through the entire thing 'disliking' it.ErmmLOL

I need to see some more younger looking actors cast.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lol! I have no urge to go to a male skrip club but I loved Magic Mike. My faux prude ass aunt watched it on Netflix and said she disliked it because of the raunchiness...but sat through the entire thing 'disliking' it.ErmmLOL

I need to see some more younger looking actors cast.

LOL she was probably doing some intense researchGeek. It be's like that sometimesLOL

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:44pm
I'm sure she was.LOL

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:11pm
Not another Male stripper Movie

Enough already

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:14pm
Both male and female strippers are corny. Seem like all the chicks do is mean mug ya while making it clap...why so serious....

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:16pm
My cousins stay in the black strip clubs. Alwats at the right track so im sure they'll see it

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:20pm
I like male strippers, however I find it to be morally wrong that male strip clubs can't show us more than bare chests but women strip clubs can show their breasts.  So what's the point of calling it a male strip club if you are not going to show us what we are unable see on the street?  It should be called male dancing/enticement gestures.  Don't call it something that it's not.  *Yup, I'm in one of those moods today*
Otherwise, I like looking at good looking men dancing.  So seeing Tyson Beckford dancing without a shirt
will do me just fine.  Can't wait for it. 

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:22pm
Hmmm DS2....I think you got something there.  You're right, most male strip.....ummmm Ladies clubs don't allow men to take it ALL off.  BUT......the private party ones you book does.Evil SmileEmbarrassed

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:24pm
I dunno of male clubs but ive heard plenty stories about these traveling male shows were dick were out and they would gladly slap ya in the face with it.

I dont find floppy peens sexy. .just funny.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:31pm
It's all about adult entertainment which gyrates.....I mean generates money!Wink

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:33pm
This movie better have an interesting plot.
Magic Mike was a bit boring and the girl they cast as his love interest was a terrible actress with a weak body, but she is the daughter of some Disney big guy, so maybe that's why.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

This movie better have an interesting plot.
Magic Mike was a bit boring and the girl they cast as his love interest was a terrible actress with a weak body, but she is the daughter of some Disney big guy, so maybe that's why.

She was interesting looking...I didn't get their connection at all. Makes sense now.

I wish magic mike went more into how the kid turned out but I guess we will find out in magic mike 2...but maybe not bc That actor didn't get along with Channing.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

not sure why I would want a hard strange dick slapped against my face, breasts or ass

Word....but those chicks love it according to the YouTube videos. No my SO dancing in some boxers/boxer briefs for me i could do.... id still laugh but sex would occur.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

not sure why I would want a hard strange dick slapped against my face, breasts or ass

Don't knock it till you try it.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

My cousins stay in the black strip clubs. Alwats at the right track so im sure they'll see it

Rofl, did you ever see the right tracks commericalsLOL

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:46pm
Back in college, some nicca on the DL tried to recruit me as a male stripper while I was walking to class and I had to run away from this dude while he was driving beside me in his car

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Back in college, some nicca on the DL tried to recruit me as a male stripper while I was walking to class and I had to run away from this dude while he was driving beside me in his car

LOL I was going to say you were lying. But I recall you telling this story before. 
How did this make you feel, did he tell you to stop moving because he trying to grip that azz?

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:50pm
Marcello......let's see whatcha workin with???EmbarrassedEvil Smile j/k

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:21pm

LOL I was going to say you were lying. But I recall you telling this story before. 
How did this make you feel, did he tell you to stop moving because he trying to grip that azz?

most the stories i tell on here are real....anyways I was crossing the street and he was slowing down for me and yelled out "ayo u work out?" I was like "well I do". He asked me if I was interested in making side money dancing. I was like Confused then he said it would be for a mixed audience and its good money, a couple dudes on campus already do it.

Next day I went to a sex shop and got a thong to start working.

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:29pm

most the stories i tell on here are real....anyways I was crossing the street and he was slowing down for me and yelled out "ayo u work out?" I was like "well I do". He asked me if I was interested in making side money dancing. I was like Confused then he said it would be for a mixed audience and its good money, a couple dudes on campus already do it.

Next day I went to a sex shop and got a thong to start working.

Hug

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:35pm
lmao i dont need a hug, it didn't scar me or anything

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:40pm
juicey fruitys shakin they bootys as scrippaz imma wait til it come on free direct tvLOL

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 4:06pm

LOL

in college, there was a guy who was college student and part time stripper and handing out flyers to his show.

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 7:00pm

Hmmm DS2....I think you got something there.  You're right, most male strip.....ummmm Ladies clubs don't allow men to take it ALL off.  BUT......the private party ones you book does.Evil SmileEmbarrassed

Yes mam!  One day.... yes one day I'll get a chance to see it all.  Geek

Print Page | Close Window