Print Page | Close Window

New Michelle feat Bey, Kelly and Solange

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370886
Printed Date: Sep 22 2018 at 11:55am

Topic: New Michelle feat Bey, Kelly and Solange
Posted By: Miss B
Subject: New Michelle feat Bey, Kelly and Solange
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:11pm

Michelle Williams feat. Beyoncé, Solange & Kelly Rowland – Say Yes [New Music]

May 21, 2014 http://www.lovebscott.com/music/michelle-williams-feat-beyonce-solange-kelly-rowland-say-yes-new-music#comments" rel="nofollow -

Michelle Williams is back with a new gospel track, and this time she brought along Beyoncé, Solange and Kelly Rowland to help praise the lord!

The island-tinged “Say Yes” is sure to get you up on your feet! The song, which serves as the next single from Michelle’s forthcoming Journey to Freedom album,  premiered earlier today on Philadelphia’s ‘Praise Philly’ station.

Beyoncé, Kelly and Solange were spotted on set filming the music video for the song with Michelle in Maplewood, NJ. A few blurry snaps of Beyoncé have surfaced.

Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 1.43.47 PM

I like it! Gives me carnival vibes. Honestly my first thought was "Bey on a GOSPEL song? Not inspirational/motivational etc but legit GOSPEL? Like Jesus??? The end is near."

The old church folks are gonna love this. Be tryna convince their grandkids that they're down, lol

Replies:
Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:13pm
Michelle looks pretty. Not clicking the link thoughThumbs Up

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:16pm
somebody listen to it for me

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:17pm
video wont play

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:17pm
Michelle voice is annoying and why do your features sound soooooooooooo much better than you and I say NO to this song

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:18pm
Ain't listening but good job

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:19pm
So sad I did not see the Video.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:20pm
Vid won't play.  

I think Michelle could be pretty if she'd stop throwing up and starving herself.  She has gotten too damn skinny.  I swear she was prettier before and actually had boobs.  I hate her voice also.  It sounds shaky, dry, and boring.  

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:27pm
Dang! Her people were on it quick.

Click here to see the original b.scott article. There's a player on it that I couldn't embed. If someone else knows how to, feel free!

http://www.lovebscott.com/music/michelle-williams-feat-beyonce-solange-kelly-rowland-say-yes-new-music" rel="nofollow - http://www.lovebscott.com/music/michelle-williams-feat-beyonce-solange-kelly-rowland-say-yes-new-music

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Vid won't play.  

I think Michelle could be pretty if she'd stop throwing up and starving herself.  She has gotten too damn skinny.  I swear she was prettier before and actually had boobs.  I hate her voice also.  It sounds shaky, dry, and boring.  

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:39pm
I like it.

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Vid won't play.  

I think Michelle could be pretty if she'd stop throwing up and starving herself.  She has gotten too damn skinny.  I swear she was prettier before and actually had boobs.  I hate her voice also.  It sounds shaky, dry, and boring.  

F8, what'd I say? Her face is hollow. I want to like her..but her skinny ain't right.  When she fix that, she'll be good.  Sorry not sorry.   

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:08pm
I still think she should go to Fortis College and call it a day.Beer

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:10pm
I like it...I love DC.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:17pm
I like it. Won't download it tho.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:43pm
hell no.
jesus did not say yes to that 

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:45pm
michelle is painfully thin...doesnt look healthy at all...is she sick maybe?

her cheeks look way too bony..

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:00pm
Wait - FILMING IN MAPLEWOOD NJ??? WHEN? WHERE AND WHY THE FUK DIDNT I HEAR ABOUT THIS? (Let me stop, im no Bey stan)

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:26pm
They tried. Kelly's voice sounded the best on this(least annoying) but the song is just bad.

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:31pm
I just clicked the link and NO!! I can NOT listen to it past 20 seconds. Makes my heart itch.
That's a Nigerian (or at least African) gospel song....the hook/chorus. Maybe she's been around too much Naija influences during her Fela! Musicals. 

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:32pm

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:33pm
I Love the song, but I was expecting my tablet to blow up when Bey sang her JESUS part

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:41pm
What in the kid bop hell...... this sounds like the song a 12yo would sing in a Disney commercial...i could only take 35secs

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:43pm
*clicks link*  when Jesus saysssss   *clicks x*

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:45pm
^^^^^^

Yes, after listening to a few seconds, someone needs to just encourage her to move on to something else. If she keeps doing this, she'll continue to embarrass herself. She should just sit music out and have people believe she's not doing music anymore cus DC is dissolved. Like dem other DC chicks from before.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

hell no.
jesus did not say yes to that 

omg i hate you! i guffawed and snorted.  i hate her voice...no wonder Beyonce was the lead. Her voice is nasally.....I liked her break the dawn song.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:22pm
Beyonce and Kelly sounded good. Michelle didn't sound horrible. It's just...I don't know, the direct comparison in the same track, it's not good for Michelle.

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:53pm
Um nope don't like it , maybe she should try acting or something to stay relevant, Or maybe try a reality show, or Dancing with the stars..i really think her singing career is over, and they had a nerve to remove the VID, as if she really has fans, chile please, should be grateful that someone actually will watch the video!! at least she would of gotten hits on how many viewer actually watched it!!

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:09pm

When Jesus say yes nobody can say no.   lalalalala tap foot.  bounce in chair.  AMEN!

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I Love the song, but I was expecting my tablet to blow up when Bey sang her JESUS part

lmaooooooooo

CryCryCryCryCryCry

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:45pm
Idk if this has been said.

But someone in the studio should have said "No" and pulled the plug on the mic

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:53pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Vid won't play.  

I think Michelle could be pretty if she'd stop throwing up and starving herself.  She has gotten too damn skinny.  I swear she was prettier before and actually had boobs.  I hate her voice also.  It sounds shaky, dry, and boring.  

F8, what'd I say? Her face is hollow. I want to like her..but her skinny ain't right.  When she fix that, she'll be good.  Sorry not sorry.   

LOL that is my, OMG I can't believe she does that faceLOL

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:11am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Idk if this has been said.

But someone in the studio should have said "No" and pulled the plug on the mic

Maybe she'll take the road recently traveled by kelly and ciara and have a top secret album release.

Print Page | Close Window