Print Page | Close Window

Beyonces Haunted video

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370864
Printed Date: Oct 23 2018 at 11:02am

Topic: Beyonces Haunted video
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Subject: Beyonces Haunted video
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:45am
someone please explain to me of what that video/song is about....esp the video...love her look in this video...also has she ever been this ( can't seem to find the right word here) risque in her videos? she seems more sexual and more sexual ...competing with Rhi Rhi or something?

Replies:
Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:48am
Only watched once, but she said the song is about her feelings toward the music industry

The sexy/raunchy I think was to keep up with rhi rhi

Fav song on album

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:53am
really towards the music industry....but she don;t seem to mind collecting those checks....I thought she was trying to keep up with RhiRhi cause i don't ever remember Bey being this provocative in her music...

thx for the explanation Southern

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:16am
the video of her explanation is somewhere in the long beyonce album thread
but im sure u can find them on youtube

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:35am
Can someone post the video, I've never seen it.  Thanks.

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:49pm
http://youtu.be/5eYPJffMySI

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:50pm
Horrible.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:07pm
looks like something madonna would of done in the mid 90s

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:09pm
It's basically a Madonna imitation

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

looks like something madonna would of done in the mid 90s

Lol she actually did do this

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Thanks Dior!!!!!!Clap

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:12pm
recycled garbage.

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:00pm

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:08pm
cant find the video where she explains but

‘Haunted’

“‘Haunted’ is a song produced by Boots, a producer I completely respect,” Bey said. “He’s an instrumentalist, he’s a lyricist, he is an innovator, and I’m so proud to work with him. And the song is really about temptation in the music industry and being exposed to this craziness.”

Read More:  http://popcrush.com/beyonce-explains-the-audio-visual-aspects-of-beyonce/?trackback=tsmclip" rel="nofollow - Beyonce Explains the Audio + Visual Aspects of 'Beyonce'  | http://popcrush.com/beyonce-explains-the-audio-visual-aspects-of-beyonce/?trackback=tsmclip

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:48am
I always thought it was about wronging an ex and having a guilty conscience abt it. Being haunted by a scorned.creepy ex "Whats goes up, ghosts around"

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:00am
YES! She's stealing her identity!!!

This is what I hate about Beyonce! She's completely unoriginal. Bish, when has Madonna EVER been your role model? You were obsessed with Tina Turner for the longest or did you forget that we knew that? Now she's gonna come out sayin' Madonna has always been your idol? Really bish?

I can not stand Black women hopping on the gravy-train of idolizing mediocre White bishes thinkin' that makes them 'edgy' Black girl but at least Rihanna came out the gate saying she wanted to be "the Black Madonna". Ill give her that

someone please explain to me of what that video/song is about....esp the video...love her look in this video...also has she ever been this ( can't seem to find the right word here) risque in her videos? she seems more sexual and more sexual ...competing with Rhi Rhi or something?

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:07am
I think it Beyonce's take on the OVOXO Drake/ The weeknd sound thats been going around

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:20am
she doesn't have ANY color in this video 

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

YES! She's stealing her identity!!!

This is what I hate about Beyonce! She's completely unoriginal. Bish, when has Madonna EVER been your role model? You were obsessed with Tina Turner for the longest or did you forget that we knew that? Now she's gonna come out sayin' Madonna has always been your idol? Really bish?

I can not stand Black women hopping on the gravy-train of idolizing mediocre White bishes thinkin' that makes them 'edgy' Black girl but at least Rihanna came out the gate saying she wanted to be "the Black Madonna". Ill give her that

@ALIAS...LOLLOL....she also so-called stole some dancer's video concept...meaning the dance moves ...or something like that, I think it was from her last cd...

so Rhi Rhi did say that??? good for her,  give credit where credit is due...many folks copy Madonna's style and GaGa is another one who copies Madonna

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:35am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Thanks Dior!!!!!!Clap

ur welcome....also    Bey is getting whiter and whiter and whiter .........................n' whiter these days...wth???  or should i say...lighter and lighter and lighter................lighter these days

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:48am
Dior,

Believe it or not, that's my earliest memory of Rihanna. I believe she said it on her first appearance on 106 and Park and I remember it clearly because I thought "da FCK?" LOL

This was her Music Under the Sun days lol
When Good Girl Gone Bad came out I just thought 'Well, she always said she would" lol

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 7:20am
It is not that serious..

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 7:27am
I love the song one of my favs..like the video as well...meh

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

cant find the video where she explains but

‘Haunted’ And the song is really about temptation in the music industry and being exposed to this craziness.”

interesting. 

if it is about the industry like she says then its very telling. most of the stuff that ive read when i was younger talks about house parties, ppl in mask different rooms with ritualistic sex and all that. and thats what i see in this vid. been seeing the same pattern for years..like everyone gets around to it. its not alway done the same of course...

the all seeing eye at the start watchin the fake (puppet family)was kind of a give away tho. comes with the fame
...if you believe all that.*pushes glasses back up on nose*Geek

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:12pm

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:56pm
Illuminutty!

Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

LOL

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:28pm