Print Page | Close Window

she wasnt ready

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370858
Printed Date: May 21 2018 at 4:42pm

Topic: she wasnt ready
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: she wasnt ready
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:00pm

You Go'n Learn Today: Female Bully Messes With The Wrong One... Gets Tossed Around & Whooped By The Quiet One!

Replies:
Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:03pm
@ Yeet... i hate that shh so much but lmao when i heard it

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:04pm
Damn, where was the teacher

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:04pm
Miss Sophia wasn't fuqqin around lmao

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Damn, where was the teacher

Cigarette break

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:12pm
Shudder....is this an epidemic? 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:13pm
punks jump up to get beat down

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:15pm
A class room full of _________.  What do you call this group?  Luckily a few had the sense to try and break it up. 

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:16pm
that was probably the longest minute of her life

how does one get confidence like the blonde girl? i mean she really believed in herself

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

A class room full of _________.  What do you call this group?  Luckily a few had the sense to try and break it up. 

You break up fights?
You're brave

Posted By: sweetskul
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:20pm
fat girl should have stomped on her a$$

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

how does one get confidence like the blonde girl? i mean she really believed in herself

Shes a sh!t talker her main strength is intimidation. Her perception of her own fighting abilities are pumped by friends and others backing down.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:22pm
I don't break up fights but I was surprised to see it in the video and it was more than just one or two who intervened. 

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:23pm

Today has been an abnormal day...usually I don't click or watch these videos but I needed a reminder of the scary part of human behavior...

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:26pm
Ol girl went easy on her she coulda stomped the sh*t outta her when she had her by the hair....she did damn good though kudos boo! drag that blonde bish

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:26pm
Yes man... big mouth with no actions behind it. I hate a bully ...oh my bad now she a rag doll.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:27pm
I love when people are humbled.  I know she did a lot of soul searching later that night.  

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:33pm
The old saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall doesn't apply here...

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:51pm
Somebody, please burn that website

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:55pm

What happened to the Video

I am just seeing an blank space where the Video should be

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:58pm
after being used as a mop...still had the nerve to get up talkin smack. 
you should be runnin

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:14pm
I despise the youth of this generation. They're just so simple and dumb and technology made things worse for them smh

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

CryCryCryCry i just spit out my water

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:16pm
+1

Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I despise the youth of this generation. They're just so simple and dumb and technology made things worse for them smh

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:19pm
That awkward moment when you run up and get done up.....

Big girl really could have stomped her ass if she wanted to. I bet blondie will sit her ass down and reflect on her life next time....

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:20pm

I feel like every generation says this. If youre going to be mad be mad at the generation that raised them.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:22pm
The previous generation isn't always 100% at fault for how the next generation turns out

There are external influences that really aren't within their control

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:24pm
So how did our generation turn out exactly? Like what makes us worse, Im curious?

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:27pm
i watch out for the big girl. watch out for the big girl.

i don't get why the big girl didn't knee her in the face when she had her by the hair....the blonde probably thinks she's super pretty...i'd mess up her face

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:34pm
Sweetie Im not apart of thats raising these vagabonds and you can't blame the parents that much kids make their own decisions. They could be one way at home and a devil in the streets 

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I feel like every generation says this. If youre going to be mad be mad at the generation that raised them.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:36pm
Cellphones, Vine, twitter, instagram...shall I continue?

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

So how did our generation turn out exactly? Like what makes us worse, Im curious?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:37pm
Worked dat hoe like a Hebrew slave...they needed bout 12 people just to pull big girl offa her...

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:39pm
I just don't like people

Every generation has sucked

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Yes. Im not understanding. 
It seems that an increase in media and technology are making these things more known. However, crime has fallen since the 90's (by a lot) and graduation rates are up. Technically, we are doing a lot better than the previous generation just generallyspeaking. 

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:43pm
Good, lil heaux thought she was bad with her shiny blond weave picking on big girl. 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Worked dat hoe like a Hebrew slave...they needed bout 12 people just to pull big girl offa her...
OuchLOLLOL

*waits for gkisses*

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:45pm
now i usually dont watch no stuff like that but OOOOOOOOWEEEEEE that chile whupped blondies azzLOL

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:45pm
As i stated its the same things other generations have said. If you choose to base a whole generation off the negative then its pretty irrational. Especially since u go to instagram,
vine etc and find kids doing positive things.

Youre judging them on what u choose to see not on whats all there. Those devices didnt mold the behavior their environment did. They're not raising themselves but maybe some of them are.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:46pm
Crime is down where? In America? Technology has made things worst. Its allowing people to do the dumbest things. Past generations didn't whip out there phones for fights. With this generation whenever theres a camera involved they want to turn up and be stars and do dumb stuff 

It seems that an increase in media and technology are making these things more known. However, crime has fallen since the 90's (by a lot) and graduation rates are up. Technically, we are doing a lot better than the previous generation just generallyspeaking. 

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:47pm

Crime is down where? In America? Technology has made things worst. Its allowing people to do the dumbest things. Past generations didn't whip out there phones for fights. With this generation whenever theres a camera involved they want to turn up and be stars and do dumb stuff 

Yes. Drastically.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:49pm
I would have to do some research on that 

Yes. Drastically.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:58pm
could they put that much energy into learning?

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:58pm
I see a teacher in that class. She had a lanyard around her neck she tried to stop it at the beginning to no avail 

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:00pm

No but they still fought thoughLOL

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:21pm
I think social media has absolutely harmed this generation(helped too but we are focusing on the bad).  If you're in your late 20s to early 30s you were young enough and old enough to see the personality changes.  People are just very socially weird now...there's two worlds where you can exist.  The internet revolution changed everything, no way around it.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:26pm
I agree with both sides...
Technology has definitely made things worse, nowadays kids see a camera..and want their 30 seconds of fame...no matter how foolish or stupid the act is..

But 100% of the blame should be placed on the parenting generation.
Parents hold ALL responsibility for how their children end up.
Good children have come from all backgrounds.. the privileged and the unprivileged...
External factors don't excuse anything. Good parenting will always trump external factors. There are kids who were born into pretty bad living situations but were raised properly and are doing a lot better than most of their other peers. Parenting is everything. The lack of parents and parenting holds more weight than electronics.

And there are tons of overlooked good children growing up right beside the rest of these rugrats. But these days negativity gets all the coverage and attention..

Too many parents aren't doing their jobs, and are letting technology raise their children. And this is the result you get. Kids that base their self worth from instagram likes and twitter followers..

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:31pm
dayum Precious wasn't having it that day...Queen B(blondie) met her match and then some...wonder how many went to Precious's side after that...um. err, uh blondie u ain;t shat no more...we likin Precious now..LOL

Yo "P"wanna go to an all u can eat buffet girl"?...LOL

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

You mean mop the floor with algebra? Mollywop English II? Pound social studies?Big smile

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

You mean mop the floor with algebra? Mollywop English II? Pound social studies?Big smile
If you havin math problems I feel bad for you son.
I got 99 problems but math ain't one. HIT ME!

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:16pm
I hate concrete rose sooo much right now.LOL

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:31pm
Dead

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:32pm
^^^^^^^^yup. difference being there were no recording devices and WSHH.

*fuccing kryst*  this post was directed at RT.

*sucks teeth*

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:32pm
I remember BeatriceBean told a story on here about the time she went to a house party in the hood with her sister I believe, and she was intentionally disrespecting the chicks there, stuntin on them O's, smoking weed, dancing with their men and she mushed one of them in the face for no reason other than to stunt, and at the end of the night a group of chicks, including a Precious, beat her and her sister's rachet ass.

I remember reading that thinking 'damn, the last generation wasn't sh*t either.'

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:39pm
BHM stay fcukin up tonight with you and RT.LOL

I wonder what they were shouting back then instead of 'Worldstar! Worldstar!

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:47pm
wait. i thought that other chick was white or latina. what type of weave dat is????

who is her vendor

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:51pm
There was a fight every friday at my middle school... this was the mid 90's ...
we came to look forward to it ... it was disgraceful ... but that was all we knew.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:07am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

wait. i thought that other chick was white or latina. what type of weave dat is????

who is her vendor

I thought that was a white girl.  Iono what type of weave that is but it sure ain't clip in's.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:39am
I don't know why small girls fight bigger girls. You aint gonna win. Ouch And if you do fight, at least have a brick or something lol

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:46am

<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> 
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Yes. Drastically.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>

This is true

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:25am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Somebody, please burn that website
burn face book and youtube first then

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:39am
I think it's absolutely disgusting to video tape a fight or violence just sick... 

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:40am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I think it's absolutely disgusting to video tape a fight or violence just sick... 

ITA!  I remember when my daughter was being bullied and they tried to jump her.  She said she remembered when I told her to act like she was possessed with the devil and charged the biggest one.  Needless to say they found out what a quiet, country girl could do!LOL

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:48am
Run up get done up
knuck if you buck

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:58am
Ashamed of giving them views but I love to see when bullies have met their match/are humbled.

Print Page | Close Window