Print Page | Close Window

Dad throws toddler into pool to teach her a lesson

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370822
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 10:14pm

Topic: Dad throws toddler into pool to teach her a lesson
Posted By: tatee
Subject: Dad throws toddler into pool to teach her a lesson
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:22pm

Dad Arrested for Throwing Baby Into Pool "To Teach Her a Lesson"

http://jayhathaway.kinja.com" rel="nofollow - Jay Hathaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA8LHMGkYn4&r=1" rel="nofollow - video

A Phoenix man was http://www.azfamily.com/news/Dad-allegedly-throws-toddler-into-pool-to-teach-her-a-lesson-259555891.html" rel="nofollow - arrested on child abuse charges after repeatedly throwing his 23-month-old daughter into a pool, in what he said was an attempt to teach her that water is dangerous.

Corey McCarthy was caught on video tossing daughter Mia into the water as his girlfriend hurried to rescue her, and then picking her up and throwing her again. McCarthy claimed the toddler dropped a 5-week-old puppy into the pool, killing it, and he was trying to show her not to play in the water.

The little girl survived the "lesson," but her mother, who wasn't there, is outraged.

"I am very angry and I'm very hurt and I just hope that my kids are going to be OK from this," the toddler's mother, Samantha, http://www.azfamily.com/news/Dad-allegedly-throws-toddler-into-pool-to-teach-her-a-lesson-259555891.html" rel="nofollow - told KTVK . "People make mistakes, but this is past a poor decision and a mistake. This is a child."

"What people don't know is also in the beginning of the video, he hoses her down with a water hose to kind of torture her that way."

McCarthy and Samantha, an off-and-on couple who have two children together, have recently had disagreements over custody.

Family members said McCarthy, arrested last week, is still locked up. He's currently in an infirmary after he was beaten up in jail.

http://gawker.com/dad-arrested-for-throwing-baby-into-pool-to-teach-her-1578602825?

Replies:
Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:31pm
Wow he's blaming a one year old because he let her near a pool unsupervised? 

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:40pm
No words. smh

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:49pm
When my little brother was 2, someone put his hand on the heater and told him not to touch because it was hot Confused  I snatched him up and went off, I was 7. He got an apology Approve

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:53pm
So he was going to kill that toddler for accidentally killing a puppy? Dis bish here.

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Family members said McCarthy, arrested last week, is still locked up. He's currently in an infirmary after he was beaten up in jail.

LOLClapLOL

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:54pm
women need to be careful who they procreate with because they will be in their care when you not around.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

women need to be careful who they procreate with because they will be in their care when you not around.

message.

I saw this on morning show and couldn't believe it. That poor puppy too. I blame the adults for that even occurring but maybe I'm being too harsh.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:58pm
He threw a baby who can't swim into a body of water  to "teach her a lesson.."

Is that what they're calling child murder nowadays?

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:59pm
I think I saw this on View. Sherri said he didn't deserve to go to jail and get beaten up.  Jen said he deserved it.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:02pm

Quote Family members said McCarthy, arrested last week, is still locked up. He's currently in an infirmary after he was beaten up in jail.

http://replygif.net/i/1481.gif

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I think I saw this on View. Sherri said he didn't deserve to go to jail and get beaten up.  Jen said he deserved it.

this btch

not you Embarrassed

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:17pm

This simple bish.SleepySleepy

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

yeah she says the dumbest (and most insensitive) things sometime. That's why it's hard to muster up sympathy for her.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:29pm
I would have killed that damn fool for throwing my baby in the pool! She is only one freaking years old and how the hell is she suppose to understand pool safety?!! Quit reproducing with these defect men!

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:37pm

yeah she says the dumbest (and most insensitive) things sometime. That's why it's hard to muster up sympathy for her.

It is now.

I know people said she was simple but the divorce thread and her comments on this guy almost murdering this little toddler...get money soon to be ex husband.LOL

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:40pm
Not everyone should be a parent.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:53pm
What happened to the girlfriend who helped?
Unless she is the one who reported it, she needs to be in jail too.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:15pm

get money soon to be ex husband.LOL

now I ain't saying all that! LOL

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:31pm
Aren't people with pools who have young children around supposed to have safe guards around the pool to prevent them from falling in.

If 'teach her a lesson' Dad had these measures in place, she would never be able to throw a puppy into the pool.

Maybe jail is a good lesson for him

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:32pm
So the baby killed a puppy...?  No supervision for an animal  but a child was in this crazy man's custody....? 

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:33pm

get money soon to be ex husband.LOL

now I ain't saying all that! LOL
EmbarrassedLOL

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:24pm
23 months is closer to two than one. He should have been slapped for allowing that baby to crawl so close to the edge of the pool unsupervised. People with pools need to keep close watch on kids. He should really needs to be slapped for tossing that baby like that. I know it hurt to hit that water hard...she could have drowned.

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:44pm

Which is the very reason why everyone is having a very hard time finding a single damn to give about the issues Sherri's desperate and thirsty ass is having with the kang she married..

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:50pm
This gave me a damn headache instantly. I'm really mad dawg like if this was my child... no words... no words. I don't like him. 

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:30pm
The girlfriend was in a certain way participating of the torture and should be incarcerated too.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:44pm
deleted

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:54pm
Second time in a year something like this was caught on camera

The first time was of the father pushing his son down the skate ramp

SMH @ all this child abuse

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:04pm
I bet it was the gf's puppy....

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Second time in a year something like this was caught on camera

The first time was of the father pushing his son down the skate ramp

SMH @ all this child abuse

"Daddy" should get kicked off a high-rise, wtf is wrong with people?? Smh AngrySleepy

Print Page | Close Window