Print Page | Close Window

50 Cent absent at sons graduation...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370801
Printed Date: Aug 16 2018 at 5:28am

Topic: 50 Cent absent at sons graduation...
Posted By: femmefatale85
Subject: 50 Cent absent at sons graduation...
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:02pm

WACK ASS BABY DADDY FILES: 50 Cent's Son Marquise Allegedly Breaks Down Over 50 Being A NO-SHOW At His Graduation

May 18 | by http://theybf.com/users/natasha" rel="nofollow - Natasha

photo ScreenShot2014-05-18at65657PM_zps85c84132.png

Well, this is sad.  50 Cent's son Marquise Jackson allegedly told the world how hurt he is about his father being a no-show at his high school graduation this weekend.  Check out the emotional breakdown inside...

Wow.  Looks like http://theybf.com/2013/07/08/bad-dad-50-cent-disowns-son-marquise-during-vicious-text-rant-calls-baby-momma-a-dck" rel="nofollow - that beef from last year between 50 Cent and his baby's mother Shaniqua never blew over.  That beef resulted in 50 telling THEIR SON...by text...that he's disowning him.  And lots of horrible language was aimed at Shaniqua through Marquise.  50 tried to cover up the horrific tirade by claiming Shaniqua is always playing on Marquis' phone so he "knew" he was talking to her, and not Marquis.  (We're not buying that.)

Fast forward to this weekend and Marquis' high school graduation.  Apparently, he was expecting pops to show up for him (just like that day that the horrible text message tirade occurred).  But 50 was a no-show (just like that day of the horrible text tirade).

Marquis posted the pic above of himself hugging his sister while crying.  He said:

Yea I broke down , I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation today but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn't. I did it without you

But he did have support from his mom, Shaniqua, his sister, family members, and his "uncle" Jim Jones who posted the below:

photo 10308895_591250637655104_8587815396484467386_n_zpsf1444de5.jpg photo 10384815_591201554326679_298567013578069223_n_zps026e01e7.jpg

Well, congrats to this young man for keeping his head up despite certain adults in his life not stepping up to do their job as a parent.

Photos: Marquise's FB

Replies:
Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:06pm
now that's sad

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:08pm
Smh!

*waits for it*

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:10pm
Smh pathetic. I know that had to hurt because despite whatever they've gone through, he(the son) still had the hope that 50 would show up.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Smh!

*waits for it*

the excuses?

or her chanel bag?

*runs*

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:11pm
i heard this was fake

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:11pm
absolutely disgusted!

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Smh!

*waits for it*

the excuses?

or her chanel bag?

*runs*
LOLThe excuses but now you have me looking at the bag.

ETA: Lies, you messy!

...but I like it lol

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:13pm

*waits for it*

If that had been his mixed kid he would have been there?

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:16pm
Some men cannot separate issues they have with the mother of their children, from being present in their kids lives.

Disappointed

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:20pm
This may not be real but he didn't attend the boys' graduation... horrible.
Marquise and 50 had there own beef , and I bet probably haven't talked since their phone feud leaked.....
.. he's wack!

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:23pm
hmm i can't find his instagram...i don't think he was there, but im not sure if his son was crying

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:28pm
50 is a bitch hes always commenting on the affairs of others start in your own backyard reminds me of Young Jeezy thinking your son has to respect you just because.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 9:34pm
I bet that coon will be at his blasian son graduation

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 9:43pm
... Well he still gonna send that tuition check right ?

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

... Well he still gonna send that tuition check right ?
50 pays for everything

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:03pm
i thought he cut him off or did he just write him out of his will?

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I bet that coon will be at his blasian son graduation
I dunno girl. Doesn't he beat the mother of that child? Or is it another woman?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:16pm
smh....shame on 50

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:23pm
He's an ass if this is true

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

i heard this was fake

heard the same.

also, if 50 would have went, he would have caused a distraction and taken away from all the kids moment. i'm sure he's reached out to his son and they have a mutual understanding.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:35pm
so being a celebrity excuses his absence? he's disowned his son lol...there was stuff leading up to this

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:38pm
i don't know anything about him disowning his son. that's news to me..

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:46pm
50 is not that hot to be worried about causing a distraction

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

i don't know anything about him disowning his son. that's news to me..

it's in the article in the op but here's the link to it http://theybf.com/2013/07/08/bad-dad-50-cent-disowns-son-marquise-during-vicious-text-rant-calls-baby-momma-a-dck" rel="nofollow - http://theybf.com/2013/07/08/bad-dad-50-cent-disowns-son-marquise-during-vicious-text-rant-calls-baby-momma-a-dck

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:52pm
It's official... 50's a coon

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 10:59pm
just thinking about it make me sick...

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:04pm

i heard this was fake

heard the same.

also, if 50 would have went, he would have caused a distraction and taken away from all the kids moment. i'm sure he's reached out to his son and they have a mutual understanding.

A distraction?

People far more famous and important than him figure out how to go to their children's events without any trouble.

People will just make up any excuse for deadbeats and I don't know why.

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:08pm
That's terrible. Disapprove Thumbs Down

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:08pm

i heard this was fake

heard the same.

50Cent is not that famous.  He is a B- level of fame. Get Rich or Die Tryin' was a long time ago son

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:09pm
Big smile

Smh!

*waits for it*

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:18pm
they need to stop with this blood feud bull

These moments come only once and family is vital to these rites of passage

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:31pm
This is so sad.. Ouch

On a side note, did 50 ever graduate high school?

That baby mama drama might not be the only reason why he didn't show up

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

This is so sad.. Ouch

On a side note, did 50 ever graduate high school? 

That baby mama drama might not be the only reason why he didn't show up

Guess you can't appreciate something you never accomplished.  Maybe he'll be there the first time the ki d gets shot.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:36am
#imnotatmysonsgraduation

-I'm in my pool house

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:21am

i heard this was fake

heard the same.

Future deadbeat. 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:39am
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

i heard this was fake

heard the same.

Future deadbeat. 

OuchLOL

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:45am
i dont think when some has disowned you, if that is indeed what happened, you should expect them at any major life turning events.  you really cant shame someone into being a father.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:49am
*goes to his facebook and sees pic of him with a white girl*

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:58am
Who?

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Some men cannot separate issues they have with the mother of their children, from being present in their kids lives.

Disappointed

Thank you! I'm so tired of deadbeats using this excuse. "I didn't want to be bothered or have to dea l with her", My "dad" used it, bil, and my uncle. Wtf?! Get over yourself!

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:10am
On an unrelated note: What the hell kind of struggle looking graduation is this?

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:17am
this is quite common, ain't nothing new ....happens all the time...to everyday people...I'm surprised he actually thought he was going to come. 

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Disappointed

Thank you! I'm so tired of deadbeats using this excuse. "I didn't want to be bothered or have to dea l with her", My "dad" used it, bil, and my uncle. Wtf?! Get over yourself!

My ex uses this and my daughter is only 4 months. He has to be told to help her.

It is sad that he did not show up or get him a graduation gift or throw him a party. Some men like to move on with other women and children and act like their past kids don't matter as much. Shame in 50.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:35pm
50 ain't sh*t. Meanwhile, he's toting his lil light skinned kid all around.

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Disappointed

My ex uses this and my daughter is only 4 months. He has to be told to help her.

It is sad that he did not show up or get him a graduation gift or throw him a party. Some men like to move on with other women and children and act like their past kids don't matter as much. Shame in 50.
Currently going through this and my daughter is now 16; didn't call her on her birthday or anything.  Sad fact, she could now care less about him. Worse fact, I never did anything to this man and never stood between the relationship that he failed to develop with her.  I encouraged all types of contact (letters, email, skype, etc) and he did nothing so I give up.  I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up for her graduation in a couple years. 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Currently going through this and my daughter is now 16 

Cry
I hate to hear stuff like this.
all the best to your daughter.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:39pm
this is sad. I feel for his son.
I don't know if the crying part is true,but if 50 didn't go to his graduation (and he knew about it), shame on him.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:41pm
was this posted?

http://www.tmz.com/" rel="nofollow - Home

50 Cent -- I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ... I Wasn't Invited

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/19/50-cent-son-high-school-graduation/" rel="nofollow -

- 50 Cent

- I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ...

- I Wasn't Invited

5/19/2014 9:03 AM PDT https://plus.google.com/116217476749222049928?rel=author" rel="nofollow - BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-marquise-jackson-facebook-post-0150 Cent didn't abandon his son on high school graduation day -- despite an emotional Facebook post from the kid -- instead 50 claims he was intentionally blocked from attending by his son's mother ... at least that's what 50 is telling friends.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, Fiddy is extremely hurt and upset by the photo his son Marquise Jackson posted on Facebook Sunday crying in his cap and gown while hugging his mother.

Marquise wrote, "Yea I broke down. I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn't. I did it without you."

But 50 disagrees ... telling friends he was never told when or where the graduation ceremony was, or he would have been there. FYI, the ceremony was at Marquise's private school in ATL (the same school 50 reportedly foots the bills for).

We're told 50 spent last weekend in NYC for a charity event.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

i heard this was fake

heard the same.

A distraction?

People far more famous and important than him figure out how to go to their children's events without any trouble.

People will just make up any excuse for deadbeats and I don't know why.

Clap

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:46pm
so you footing the bill but don't know when graduation is? did it not occur to you to ask?

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:49pm
I knew he'd paint himself as the victim. Deadbeats are good  for that. He knew this date was coming for 18 years and had plenty of time to plan. They have guest seating at all graduations and he could've slid his waste of space self right on in.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

so you footing the bill but don't know when graduation is? did it not occur to you to ask?
lol

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

yes.
and even if he didn't know when, he surely knew what year it was and how old his son is, so he knew he WAS graduating. He could have found out even if he had to start asking 2 months ago.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:51pm
him and his ex makr for great commentary

funny thing is.. with their history .. both sides could be telling the truth

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:51pm

I knew he'd paint himself as the victim. Deadbeats are good  for that. He knew this date was coming for 18 years and had plenty of time to plan. They have guest seating at all graduations and he could've slid his waste of space self right on in.

exactly! Graduations don't just slip up on you, not when it's your child.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:01pm

On an unrelated note: What the hell kind of struggle looking graduation is this?

LOL

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:01pm
how do you need an invitation to your child's graduation? what kind of f*ckery?

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:16pm
He didn't know where and when the graduation was? Lmao, he is a celeb, hire an investigator, call up all the schools in the city your son lives in. he did not make an effort or anything, stand outside of the graduation so people know you tried to show. it's just excuses and trying to make it look like the mom is bad when it's supposed to be all about his child. This was his child's special day and he ruined it by not showing that he cared. your son didn't get shot multiple times, he graduated, he is a young black man who is getting his education and has accomplished something. He should he applauded. deadbeat dads do make themselves the victim when the real victim is the child.

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:39pm

this...i went to public school and we graduated in a convention center...

I would think his son would be in some ritzy private school...

another side note: momma wears a bodycon to her sons graduation...and she doesn't have the body for it either... no bueno.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:40pm

Disappointed

Vice versa Sleepy

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Disappointed

Vice versa Sleepy
stop trolling

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:43pm
What's wrong with her dress? shes the one in black and white right? The men on the otherhand tsk tsk.
Where im from some ppl where ball (prom) frocks to their kids (even the toddlers') graduation , club dresses too tight hells I LOVE GRADUATION SEASON.

Do they not own iron's they need to borrow Joe's iron and can of spray starchLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:04pm
I think both parents may be cray and the child is dragged in the middle of it. Ouch

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:14pm
I heard on the radio that he had no idea when the graduation even was

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:27pm
I have to say, most women with irresponsible baby daddies knew these men weren't shyt when they were dating them.  Somehow, they found it fitting to place the biggest responsibility on the lap of their irresponsible boyfriends, and voila.  Be careful who you lay wit.  ...and that goes for both men and women. 

Something tells me both parents are probably messed up. 

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:22pm
He can't get this back but he can try now to do what he can to have a good relationship with his Son maybe be with him first week of college when school starts! send him on a Great Graduation party trip So many ways to bond ALL is not LOST

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:42pm
I always knew that nicca 50 wasn't bout sh*t. That's just plain cold. smh

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

He can't get this back but he can try now to do what he can to have a good relationship with his Son maybe be with him first week of college when school starts! send him on a Great Graduation party trip So many ways to bond ALL is not LOST
I agree.

But 50 is a lazy 'parent' who believes he is the real victim in this situation so he'll wait for his son to come to him.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:54pm
Hopefully 50 and his son can have their own relationship now.

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:42am

50 could have called the school to find out the day, time, and the location.  He's full of ish.   

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:52am
That boy looks exactly like his dad!  There is no excuse why he didn't attend his son's graduation!  50 aint worth sheit!

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:44am
He looks just like 50... I hope this young man does something with his life.. 50 ain't sh*t and will be never be ....

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:41pm
They are saying 50 posted this on instagram for his baby monma

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:48pm
50 seems like such a bird

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:50pm
He acts like hes still in love with her...smh.
You couldn't figure out where the graduation was but you had enough time to post that up about your son mother did he forget he has another son that will be supporting for the next eighteen yrs.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:52pm
When 50 first came out, he used to be so proud of his son... he used to take him everywhere Disapprove

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:48pm
This is a very sad situation all around.

He was raised by his Grandmother, so he never had a male role model.

No example of how a father should be.

A perfect example of why Parenting Classes is a good idea.

Hopefully this kid learns how not to treat his own kids.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:15pm
This is soo sad!!

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:27am
i think his son will be fine after he leaves his mothers house

Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:44am
Yeah bunz I believe so

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:38am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

He acts like hes still in love with her...smh.
You couldn't figure out where the graduation was but you had enough time to post that up about your son mother did he forget he has another son that will be supporting for the next eighteen yrs.

Yup, he has another son and I bet he'll be at his graduation! He aint worth 2 dead flies rubbed together!Dead

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:20am
Some parents forget that they will get old...

Print Page | Close Window