Print Page | Close Window

Man Files Restraining Order Against 5-Year-Old

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370777
Printed Date: Nov 21 2017 at 6:43am

Topic: Man Files Restraining Order Against 5-Year-Old
Posted By: tatee
Subject: Man Files Restraining Order Against 5-Year-Old
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:49am

Man Files Restraining Order Against 5-Year-Old

The Huffington Post  | by  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/Hilary%20Hanson" rel="nofollow - Hilary Hanson
Posted:

A Wisconsin father has filed a restraining order against a 5-year-old boy he says has been bullying his daughter.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/05/16/dad-gets-restraining-order-against-5-year-old-accused-of-bullying-daughter/" rel="nofollow - Brian Metzger, whose daughter attends kindergarten at Prairie Lane Elementary School in Pleasant Prairie, told CBS Chicago that the boy has been harassing his daughter the whole year.

The girl claims the boy said to her, http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news/Local-father-defends-filing-a-restraining-order-against-5-year-old-boy-259479331.html" rel="nofollow - "I want to slit your throat and watch it bleed," Metzger told CBS 58 on Wednesday.

Metzger said he filed a police report -- and filed for a restraining order -- after the boy kicked the girl in the face and threw rocks and sand at her.

The father told WISN he took out the restraining order because the school was not doing enough to help his daughter.

"They've kept him in the same classroom with my daughter throughout this until Wednesday morning because Tuesday night I showed up with a restraining order," he told the station.

Metzger also said other students in the school were having trouble with the same boy.

Kenosha Unified School District spokeswoman Tanya Ruder told WISN she could not comment on the specifics of the case, but stated, http://www.wisn.com/news/father-files-restraining-order-against-5yearold-accused-of-bullying-his-daughter/26008380?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wisn12news" rel="nofollow - "There's always two sides to every story."

http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news/Local-father-defends-filing-a-restraining-order-against-5-year-old-boy-259479331.html" rel="nofollow - Metzger told CBS 58 he's received some criticism for his decision, and that people have asked him why he didn't just contact the boy's parents.

"If they knew the facts, they'd know the parents have been contacted by the school," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/16/man-files-restraining-order-against-5-year-old_n_5339537.html

Replies:
Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:11am
Lawsuit against the school
if you won't hear me out in your office about my child
I will drag you to court and make you pay for my child's pain and suffering

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:15am
I would have asked the school to arrange a meeting with myself and the boys parents before involving the police. 

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:27am
I can understand.

Posted By: nebhnebh
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:32am
If the child is behaving that way I don't think I would want to meet his parents.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I can understand.
This.Clap

I'm betting that court document got the little boy's parent's attention as well as the school.

Shouldn't the bully kid and his ain't sh*t parents be getting looked at since he's acting out so violently? I want to cut your throat and watch you bleed? smh.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:03am
He found a way to circumvent the slow moving school officials. Now they have to keep the little tyrant away from his daughter.
Hopefully this action will force the parents of this little boy to seek help for him.
He is way too young to be threatening that type of violence.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:03am
Better safe than sorry.....

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:11am
I ain't mad....

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:19am
Lawdhavemercy that's terrible he needs mental help asap.

I don't care about him not going to the parents to mediate the situation I don't think I would want to communicate with the parents of child that expressed such a evil threat.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:19am

what is wrong with these babies?
That violent at 5 years old?
mercy

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:23am
I imagine this is what Ted Bundy's childhood was like. Dead

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:31am
sad to see these kids being robbed of their innocence so young..

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

He found a way to circumvent the slow moving school officials. Now they have to keep the little tyrant away from his daughter.
Hopefully this action will force the parents of this little boy to seek help for him.
He is way too young to be threatening that type of violence.

Obviously the boy's parents aren't in control of him...I'm glad he did this.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:01pm
Best to take the threats seriously...his parents aren't going to do anything, probably psychos raising this baby psycho.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:08pm
Man, the day my (future) kids get kicked on the face by a bully is the day I am enrolling them in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and next time the bully dares to be funny, their face will be kissing the ground so quickly, they won't know what hit them.

Bullies only quit it when you stand up to yourself. If they physically assault you, they deserve a taste of their own medicine.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

sad to see these kids being robbed of their innocence so young..

Exactly; that's an outlet for this kid to let go of his frustration due to being a witness or for suffering that kind of verbal and physical abuse constantly.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Man, the day my (future) kids get kicked on the face by a bully is the day I am enrolling them in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and next time the bully dares to be funny, their face will be kissing the ground so quickly, they won't know what hit them.

Bullies only quit it when you stand up to yourself. If they physically assault you, they deserve a taste of their own medicine.

yeah but what you gonna do in the meantime.  yuh kids not gonna learn jiu-jitsu overnight.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

I imagine this is what Ted Bundy's childhood was like. Dead

Girl, or Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer. Let me guess this future serial Killer is QwhiteSleepy

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:42pm
See thats why your kids need to learn how to defend themselves early

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:00pm
All this victim blaming Sleepy

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:55pm
[QUOTE=nebhnebh]If the child is behaving that way I don't think I would want to meet his parents.[/QUOTE

This...he's had to have learned it from home....

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:28pm
I don't blame him either.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:32pm
That would have been a dead five year old.

Okay I'm exaggerating but not much.

Let a lil nicca touch my niece you gon have some problems son...

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:19pm
He took the correct action. 

Some schools are quick to trivialize bullying. 

Now, if she fought the little phucker boy they would have penalized BOTH of them regardless to whether it was self-defense or not. 

Self defense has nothing to do with this. Threatening to slit someone throat is a threat....a very VIOLENT threat. I dont want my child fighting a child with that type of mentality. That's that type of kid that will bring a gun to school or a knife. No ma'm. 

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:47pm
You know when my sister was like 7 a little boy told her he knew where she lived and was going to kill her.
I went down to the school, spoke to the teacher and spent some time in the classroom. That lil boy, Zion, was the cutest and nicest kid the entire time I was there. I was like this little kid said this?! 

Sometimes I feel like kids say things but don't necessarily understand the severity of their statements.  But the fact that this kid KEPT saying it shows that his parents didn't sit him down & speak to him.  That or he's hardheaded and is going to be s serial killer.

when my other little sister gets bullied, she hits back.  she warns them and is like "keep messing with me." pop pop! when they bring her to the principals office, she's like i am not apologizing bc i'm not sorry. call my mommaLOL

eta: are they going to make the daughter switch classes?

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:55pm
good ...glad dad is doing this...kids nowadays learn too much from parents, tv, computers, etc...back in my day outside was our entertainment, going over friends's houses and playing outside, spending the night...I swear the government is putting ish in our foods, drinks, for folks to be actin so freakin crazy today...situations like this and others are way out of control..

Posted By: Lomm
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:01am
Clap

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:54am
What kind of 5 year old makes threats like that??? Jesus, the most dangerous threat I ever made at that age was to threaten to tell a teacher or flick a booger at somebody!

Anyway, GOOD ON THIS MAN! Schools often don't do enough to solve bullying problems! They work to pacify, not solve! That kid sounded dangerous and I am glad the restraining order was made. Keep that dangerous little sh*t away from that poor child.

And I hope no one told that little girl his abuse means "he likes her." Dead

Print Page | Close Window