Print Page | Close Window

Jamie Fox on vacay with baby mama and daughter

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370733
Printed Date: Oct 23 2017 at 9:33am

Topic: Jamie Fox on vacay with baby mama and daughter
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Jamie Fox on vacay with baby mama and daughter
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:58pm
Didn't know she was a snow bunny

Jamie Foxx enjoys relaxing Maui getaway with daughter Annalise, four, and her mom... after gruelling Spider-Man press tour

He is notoriously tight-lipped about his personal life but when Jamie Foxx isn't working he is a doting dad to his two daughters.

The Spider-Man 2 star has daughters Annalise, four and Corinne, 19, with two different women and this week is enjoying a relaxing vacation in Maui with Annalise, her mother - who he refuses to name - and some pals.

Foxx - whose real name is Eric Marlon Bishop and so his daughters have taken his last name - couldn't have looked happier as he relaxed on the beach and caught up on some daddy/daughter time.

Doting dad: Jamie Foxx brought his daughter Annalise, four, and her mother on a relaxing vacation to Maui after a gruelling press tour for Spider-Man
  • SHARE PICTURE
< id="share--" ="text" value="">

Copy link to paste in your message

+11

Doting dad: Jamie Foxx brought his daughter Annalise, four, and her mother on a relaxing vacation to Maui after a gruelling press tour for Spider-Man

What a cutie: Annalise got the giggles as she enjoyed a stroll with her mom and dad
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11
What a cutie: Annalise got the giggles as she enjoyed a stroll with her mom and dad
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11

From the pictures it is clear that whatever his relationship with Annalise's mother, it is very much a cordial one as the duo enjoyed a stroll together and chatted on their holiday.

The pretty brunette - who looked great in a mismatched two-piece - also snapped pictures of the Hollywood star on her phone as he relaxed on a sunlounger.

Jamie hit the beach in red shorts and a black T-shirt and later took off his top to show that despite being 46 he still manages to keep himself in good shape.

Close: Jamie has always to refused to name Annalises mother but its clear the duo have a good relationship and he flashed her a smile while chatting on the phone
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11

Close: Jamie has always to refused to name Annalise's mother but it's clear the duo have a good relationship and he flashed her a smile while chatting on the phone

Cheeky: They may not be together any more but that didnt stop Jamie checking out his babymama as she stood in front of him in a barely there bikini
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11

Cheeky: They may not be together any more but that didn't stop Jamie checking out his babymama as she stood in front of him in a barely there bikini

One for the family album: While Foxx reclined on a sun lounger, Annalises mother snapped some pictures of him
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11

One for the family album: While Foxx reclined on a sun lounger, Annalise's mother snapped some pictures of him

He was later spotted back at the beach for a run with a pal, this time dressed in a white T-shirt and black and white shorts.

A gold rolex on his wrist was the only indication of his vast wealth and fame.

The movie star has always been coy when it comes to his daughters, and his private life, keeping the identity of their mothers a secret since birth.

Taking a break: The family relaxed on sunloungers although Jamie was busy on his phone, showing that he might be on vacation but he is always working
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11

Taking a break: The family relaxed on sunloungers although Jamie was busy on his phone, showing that he might be on vacation but he is always working

Still got it: Jamie might be 46 but he proved hes still a heartthrob as he stripped off in Maui
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11
Still got it: Jamie might be 46 but he proved hes still a heartthrob as he stripped off in Maui
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11

Still got it: Jamie might be 46 but he proved he's still a heartthrob as he stripped off in Maui

Speaking to Oprah Winfrey, on her show Oprah’s Next Chapter, he said: ‘It’s just so cool and calm and that’s all you need. I need somebody who’s not thirsty for what I do.

‘Whoever you date, don’t let anybody know.

'To me, in order to make it in this business, it has to be someone who is willing to sacrifice a little bit more than what they would sacrifice in a normal relationship.’

Relaxed: The group were joined by pals as they enjoyed a stroll near the beach in Maui
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11

Relaxed: The group were joined by pals as they enjoyed a stroll near the beach in Maui

Staying in shape: Jamie and his pal hit the beach for a workout as the sun set, to make up for a day of lazing around
  • SHARE PICTURE

+11

Staying in shape: Jamie and his pal hit the beach for a workout as the sun set, to make up for a day of lazing around

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2628662/Jamie-Foxx-enjoys-relaxing-Maui-getaway-daughter-Annalise-four-mom-gruelling-Spider-Man-press-tour.html#ixzz31oPgbiR6" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2628662/Jamie-Foxx-enjoys-relaxing-Maui-getaway-daughter-Annalise-four-mom-gruelling-Spider-Man-press-tour.html#ixzz31oPgbiR6
Follow us: http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter | http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Replies:
Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:00pm
ummm.....imma let yall go first.

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:02pm
*takes seat*

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:04pm
I wonder how they met. Is Corrine's mother white too?

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:04pm
He's my favorite example of a man acting right.

Smart and a good person. His kids and their mothers don't want for anything and he gives it freely because he wants to...not begrudgingly.

And he has great NDA's and custody agreements. The power of a good lawyer.

That's how I know all these other dudes are just straight up f*ckboys. They have "babymama drama" because they want to.

Posted By: nebhnebh
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:07pm
His hairline looking better than usual...thats all I got.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:08pm
So what?

He's ugly INSIDE and out and in all those pics ...I did not see one picture where it looked like he even 'connected' with that baby mama in any real way.

She can have him.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:12pm
He has a beautiful daughter.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:21pm
I swear it's every negro's dream to conceive kids that look nothing like them.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

So what?

He's ugly INSIDE and out and in all those pics ...I did not see one picture where it looked like he even 'connected' with that baby mama in any real way.

She can have him.

I haven't heard anything about him being ugly on the inside. As far as I know, he's not beating or abusing people, he's not an asshole to work with on sets, and he takes good care of his children and their mothers.

Why would he have to "connect" with her? They can have an amiable, platonic, coparenting relationship...there's nothing wrong with that. And it's surely more healthy for the child than a relationship that is antagonistic and conducted through lawyers/judges and the media.

But maybe there's something else that makes him ugly on the inside?

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Cheeky: They may not be together any more but that didnt stop Jamie checking out his babymama as she stood in front of him in a barely there bikini

jamie fox looking at that flat ass like Brotha we made it.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:27pm

The Spider-Man 2 star has daughters Annalise, four and Corinne, 19, with two different women and this week is enjoying a relaxing vacation in Maui with Annalise, her mother - who he refuses to name - and some pals.

Close: Jamie has always to refused to name Annalise's mother but it's clear the duo have a good relationship and he flashed her a smile while chatting on the phone 

The movie star has always been coy when it comes to his daughters, and his private life, keeping the identity of their mothers a secret since birth.

how this possible ?

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:28pm
Printer ink you have ugly coon and ice cream song in your heart. So don't act like you are an angel as well.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

<p ="mol-para-with-font"=""><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The Spider-Man 2 star has daughters Annalise, four and Corinne, 19, with two different women and this week is enjoying a relaxing vacation in Maui with Annalise, her mother - who he refuses to name - and some pals.

<p ="mol-para-with-font"=""><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">

<div ="artsplitter"="">
<p ="caption"="">Close: Jamie has always to refused to name Annalise's mother but it's clear the duo have a good relationship and he flashed her a smile while chatting on the phone 

<p ="mol-para-with-font"=""><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The movie star has always been coy when it comes to his daughters, and his private life, keeping the identity of their mothers a secret since birth.

<div ="-wrap="" fff-pic"="" style="cursor: pointer;">

how this possible ?

All is possible when nobody cares

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:31pm
It's not that difficult.

You don't say the name. You make sure all legal documents use an alias (jane doe) and have closed proceedings. You have everyone involved at all sign NDA's, from the mother herself on down to the gardener. You have really good security systems at home. You have the mother and the kids lead a private life...very easy if they're in private school.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:36pm
That must be a nice view.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:41pm
Whos checking for jamie foxx babymama tho? I do find it odd that hes more secretive about his babymamas name and not his kids. Seems backwards.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:47pm
Meh

He really did keep her a secret, I knew he had a white baby momma after seeing his daughter, but I never knew who until now

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Whos checking for jamie foxx babymama tho? I do find it odd that hes more secretive about his babymamas name and not his kids. Seems backwards.

I don't think it's about anyone specifically checking for them. Just that he wants to protect his kids. TMZ and blogs and whatever will make a story out of nothing. For someone who actually respects who they procreate with and their kids, they'll do whatever they can to protect them.

He appears to feel strongly about the fact that his kids shouldn't suffer because of his job. And so far they haven't.

I know he's said before that he doesn't want his children's mothers to be out here trying to get famous or whatever so he has no problem providing for them. He wants them 100% focused on the job. Some of this might stem from him being a tad controlling...but in this case...it's a net positive.

I understand that but then why put ur childs name out there.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:53pm
I think just like anyone else, he makes compromises. And I think he may be more comfortable now that he was able to bring his older daughter into the public eye without their being any negative consequences.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:00pm
Hasn't he always messed with White women? He doesn't want to upset his Black woman fanbase but I really don't think that anyone cares. He ain't cute and she ain't cute.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Hasn't he always messed with White women? He doesn't want to upset his Black woman fanbase but I really don't think that anyone cares. He ain't cute and she ain't cute.

Yup. Also I feel that the paparazzi deliberately ignores certain interracial couplings anyway because it makes them uncomfortable. So if the persons involved are already discreet about it... Look at De Niro. He's been with black women forever but it's only been made public fairly recently.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:18pm

its been well known deniro liked choclate

Only in recent years though. The man has had an illustrious career spanning decades. I can't pinpoint exactly when the paps felt comfortable showing his women but in terms of years, it hasn't been all that long when you consider how long he's been on the scene and how famous/revered he is.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:19pm

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:22pm
I just found out he had an older daughter & now I'm seeing this little one. They're cute. But Jamie knows he needs to hit the gym lol he used to be really fit

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I understand that but then why put ur childs name out there.

People know Jamie Foxx as Jamie Foxx which is not his real name. His kids have his real name, bit they wouldn't know who they are because they wouldn't connect them without the "Foxx". If he baby mama's name is out they would know. He's just protecting his daughter

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:34pm
No love lost... because no one but NO ONE, is checking for High-May Foxx... or the childs mama.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:55pm
im sure many women are checking for Jamie Foxx But he didn't slip up and get the jump offs pregnant, no baby mama drama and women airing him out 

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:05pm
They just refuse to mess with black women, straight up REFUSE. Embarrassing and that movie was wack as f*ck.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

They just refuse to mess with black women, straight up REFUSE. Embarrassing and that movie was wack as f*ck.

Untrue, he tried to fugg Supahead, but when he figured out that she was video Heaux. He pulled up his pants and told her to leave. See he can mess with black women, but wife/marry/monogamy. Only Qwhite is right Wink

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:16pm
I guess.....he has dated black women in the past this......lite brites with 3b curls.....but still kinda black...

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I guess.....he has dated black women in the past this......lite brites with 3b curls.....but still kinda black...

Yup, they got a pinch of Black in them. LOL

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:22pm
Isn't Leila Arcieri one of his BM's?

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:24pm

waiting for xmen, that tom cruise movie and transformers. this is the summer of sci fi Clap

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:25pm

waiting for xmen, that tom cruise movie and transformers. this is the summer of sci fi Clap

Question

Do you frequent movies alone?

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:28pm
they love making white people rich.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Question

Do you frequent movies alone?
i have a party i frequent sci fi movies with, i download everything else.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:30pm
@Bunz, are you going to travel outside of Flo-rida any time soon?

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

ummm.....imma let yall go first.
LOLLOL

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:49pm
y'all want him to have black baby mommas? uhm...neaux. we need black families not disjointed baby mommas w/confidentiality clauses and ish.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:16pm
LOL @ pinch of black! 

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

y'all want him to have black baby mommas? uhm...neaux. we need black families not disjointed baby mommas w/confidentiality clauses and ish.
yup!

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:10am
He won't get any of my money

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:10am
So random

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:20am
he is still smashing her...it's obvious. not because they went in vacation together but because if the body language between the 2.

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

he is still smashing her...it's obvious. not because they went in vacation together but because if the body language between the 2.

There's not a lot to go on when it comes to body language. I can't really tell. 
A part of me knows that the perceived sexual tension is probably due to context given to the pictures.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:29am

BOOM!

Clap

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:40am
my very close friend has been to jamie's house in cali for events b4 back when she lived in cali. she said that there was a white woman that was introduced as his fiancee hosting he parties as the lady of the house. i have to show her these pix to see if its the same person but when she would describe the woman, sounds like it was her. this is the same friend that told me a story about jamie smashing a NFL legend when she was on vaca at the legend's florida home.

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:03am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

my very close friend has been to jamie's house in cali for events b4 back when she lived in cali. she said that there was a white woman that was introduced as his fiancee hosting he parties as the lady of the house. i have to show her these pix to see if its the same person but when she would describe the woman, sounds like it was her. this is the same friend that told me a story about jamie smashing a NFL legend when she was on vaca at the legend's florida home.

...there are no women in the NFL....

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:07am
That's http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/jodie-foster-marries-gf_topic370235_post10832731.html#10832731" rel="nofollow - the point Geek

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

...there are no women in the NFL....

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:08am
...lol i know Alias....i know
i was being deliberately obtuse

but thank you for the blue font and errythang

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:23am
Don't like Jamie.

His Childs mother has a cute shape.

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

So what?

She can have him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFsM1maMoYk

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:04am
I like Jamie and his work. He swirls. I haven't seen or heard him make disparaging remarks. Wasn't he one of the ones that stood in support during all the Trayvon madness? 

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:59am
His daughter hair color is cute.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:26am
Her shape is nice.  Not a Jamie fan so the story doesn't make me feel any type of way.  This ain't a loss for us.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:54am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Not a bad thing in Jamie's case.  Nobody needs a real life shanaynay.

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

How you kill me before noon doe?LOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOL

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:45am
didnt read.

but didnt he used to have a 6 pack?

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:52am

Yup.  I thought this was common knowledge since Tookie or Toucki or whatever her name was.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=S1usFMh-xhXoJM&tbnid=2tDyk2sjTyUNRM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.postershop.com%2Fm%2FDe-Niro-Robert%2FActor-Robert-De-Niro-and-Girlfriend-Toukie-Smith_i5318146.html&ei=HkJ2U6DcIM2qyATRqYLwDg&bvm=bv.66699033,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGqLJw5EL9BfxzqsRJKRKrwlbseHA&ust=1400345496241430" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:32pm

Now you KNOW Jamie was Wanda.

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:52pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i cant

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:10pm

Clap I will take your quote, carry it in my back pocket and then use it whenever I see fit.

Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:14pm
I'm so over straight black men dressing up in like ghettofied versions of black women. 

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:30pm
Another artifact to put in the coon collection at the 'National History museum of Coonism'

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:59pm
I really don't care to be honest. I liked him in Django

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:11am
homegirl is a buttuhface. Luckily the kid is cute. She had odds against her but prevailed. 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:53am
I like Jaime.  I think he's talented.  The way folks talk I didn't think black women were checkin for Jaime so I see no cause for anger.  *shrugs*

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I like Jaime.  I think he's talented.  The way folks talk I didn't think black women were checkin for Jaime so I see no cause for anger.  *shrugs*
innit

Print Page | Close Window