Print Page | Close Window

Iyanla Fix My Life...Season 3

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370681
Printed Date: Nov 19 2017 at 9:18am

Topic: Iyanla Fix My Life...Season 3
Posted By: femmefatale85
Subject: Iyanla Fix My Life...Season 3
Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:45pm
Anyone watching this season?

I'm currently watching the first episode that aired Saturday...I hope Iyanla reads the sh*t out of these two from love & hip hop (Saigon & Erica)

i personally don't find iyanla helpful, but very entertaining

link below if you don't have OWN like me :(

http://www.vidbull.com/pzylhldn67vl" rel="nofollow - http://www.vidbull.com/pzylhldn67vl

Replies:
Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:45pm
my dh judges me for loving this showCry

Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:03pm
Iyanla: "You slept with a man who doesn't know your address...and had his baby!"

Dead

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:59am
*snickers*^^^^^^^^ dang.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 7:42am
 i knew none of this was going to ever work out when she opted for having a neighbor look after their son opposed to his father.
its like she's mad at him for living up to her low expectations.

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:24pm
I love this show too! 

I was totally shocked what Erica is 37 years old acting like that! You cannot be that thirsty for attention that you went on national tv and had to admit that you were just a jump off

and I DIED when Iyanla asked her did he pay for her booty? 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:26pm
I haven't seen this one yet but I love this show. Maybe not for the right reasons, but I love it.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:30pm
I saw it, I thought it was sad

Surprised they're even on there tbh b/c they had such a small storyline on LHHA but real nonetheless

They both have deep issues. I cringed watching the fight in front of the lil boy. Must happen often cuz he looked unfazed like Beyonce Ouch

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I saw it, I thought it was sad

Surprised they're even on there tbh b/c they had such a small storyline on LHHA but real nonetheless

They both have deep issues. I cringed watching the fight in front of the lil boy. Must happen often cuz he looked unfazed like Beyonce Ouch

I'm watching this now and this cracked me up.
Was Iyanla nicer to the guy? She put a lot of sh*t on Erika but I mean Ericka did choose to have a baby with a man who thought she was a jumpoff.

But I'm confused though--they had unprotected sex ONE time & got pregnant? what in the fertile hell?

Is Erica Haitian? please say noOuch

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:25am
Erika kept saying "people in my generation" do stuff like this [post sexy ish on IG]----uhmm honey you're looking 40 in the eye. You're actually too old for this sh*t

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:35am
LOL Iyanla ain't fix anyone's life

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:53am
Actually, I never like Iyanla until - I started watching this show.

I think she reaaaaally gets to the core of peoples problems and I like that the people on her show .. are Black.

Her attempts in this case were wasted though. :( That woman is messed up in the head. She was a straight up booty call ... never knew him at all (which is her business) but to DECIDE that she wanted a CHILD from him .. was a major mistake.

Then she doesn't even want the father to be involved in the child's life? SELFISH. The child will suffer.

He was wrong too but I think he is trying to correct things because he did not want his child to grow up like he did - FATHERLESS - which caused him to get into trouble etc. It messes up little boys to not have a father in the home! Duh!

And there the poor baby was acting UNFAZED by all that crazy fighting ... because he is so used to it! And WHAT IS HE GONNA THINK OF HER (and buy extension all women!) when he gets old enough to see his mama looking like a HOE on the internet?

HE will treat all women like ... HOES. That's what willl happen.

Well, the way the show ended up was she decided to not let him see the child afterall blah, blah, blah and will keep making those booty pics on the internet because it helps her 'Hostess' business. Yeah right - another word for prostitution. She is a damaged good individual - probably was sexually abused to BELIEVE it's normal to look and act like a hooker.

... that kid is going turn out MESSED UP in the head.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:26am
She was slut shaming saigon's baby mom

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:42am
Sexually abused = damaged goods isn't fair and shouldn't be used as a taunt

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:59am
She is damaged goods .. just judging from the way she is living her life. DUH! That is the correct term because normal woman do not conduct themselves in this manner.

(I will take sexual abuse = damaged goods out of this)

Her life is screwy though - what with the big weave that she constantly plays with, the fake butt, boobs, half-naked internet pics and her 'Hostess' business. She even admitted she has self-esteem issues.

Geesh, that poor little boy will grow up and learn all this for himself one day .. so how do you think he will process this information? So she has allowed her bad situation and dysfunction to be passed down to her children.

Sorry, but all of these contemporary terms like 'slut shaming' - whatever that means ... are just clever ways to normalized bad behaviour. If you conduct youself like a hoe ... that is what you will be seen as - period.

No .. men and women are not the same in terms of sexuality and never will be so what I man can do sexually .. a woman cannot do.

This is behavior that damages the woman socially, emotionally and in every other way except finanially because they basically make money off it - prostitution.

But the WORSE part and the most unforgiveable part is ... they feel it is okay to bring innocent children into this screwed up life so that they can witness all that mess and themselves repeat the same messed up lifestyle.

Now THAT is the 'endgame' to this shabby 'anything goes' lifestyle.

Sorry, but I think the people that are okay with this lifestyle are themselves damaged goods and instead of getting help .. they would try to normalize this situation.

But everyone is not buying that crap. Oh noooo like my mother always said - you can fool SOME of the people SOME of the time, you can fool ALL of the people SOME of the time, you can even fool SOME of the people ALL of the time but ....

you cannot fool ALL of the people ALL of the time!

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:03am
Printer_Ink, you're so perfect.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:06am
You said it .. not me.

(But honestly, I would neeeeeeeever live the life she lives and I don't think I am the only one that would crinnng at that lifestyle.)

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:21am
The second episode is about a morbidly obese woman

http://vodlocker.com/te612o0nsbtg" rel="nofollow - http://vodlocker.com/te612o0nsbtg

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:31am
I cant wait to watch, thank you kind ladies for sharing the lanks. Iyanla has the easiest job on cable tv.  Get paid big bucks to tell people offLOL

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:39am
...she needed to be shamed a little bit honestly...that's her problem...she has no sense of shame.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

LOL Iyanla ain't fix anyone's life

there have been positive updates for some episodes

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

The second episode is about about a morbidly obese woman

http://vodlocker.com/te612o0nsbtg" rel="nofollow - http://vodlocker.com/te612o0nsbtg

Woooow! That was a good one. Put tears in my eyes.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:05pm
who got raped? the girl on the episode?

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:05pm
I shouldn't have to break it down but

- Many of the sexually abused were assaulted as children and in no way are responsible for that abuse
- Many of those children worked through or past the trauma to live full, richly balanced lives

I could go on, it's likely no use but no one is immune, given certain circumstances out of anyone's control, anyone can get raped ... so calling someone damaged goods ie irreparable, disposable is simply not fair, not true

Bad decisions in the past don't have to mean bad decisions in the future, for anyone

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:22pm
I'm watching that one now.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:31pm
How old is this lady? IYla keeps saying 'miss bonnie'

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:36pm
Iylana's a toucher. I don't like touchers lol

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:39pm
THIS! ohmygawdddddd!!

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Iylana's a toucher. I don't like touchers lol

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I'm one to recoil with touchy strangers but I think the "touchery" is endearing

Sometimes people need someone all the way into their business to get it out so it can be dealt with 

Yeah her touching doesn't bother me when I watch it. sometimes these people just need a hug.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:44pm

Sometimes people need someone all the way into their business to get it out so it can be dealt with 

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:44pm
It really bothers me when she wants people to cry on her like they're babies for some reason

I just find it... creepy

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:46pm
good point epitome not sure why sexually abused and damaged goods got thrown around

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:50pm
I love that she asks first though LOL

I wonder if anyone has ever  refused.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:51pm
Some people just need to be touched or hugged can you imagine not being told by your mother or father that they Love you..Like TO for instance broke my heart...I show and tell my kids on a daily basis...

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:52pm

I don't mind it from my loved ones. But not just anyone. Iyla would be in the just anyone category unless she brought Oprah with herLOLLOL

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:53pm

She's been told off. People can get angry.

The human touch can work wonders to calm and soothe and comfort.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:55pm
ahh that lady said she's  Bonnie's 'sister friend.'  We just say she's my sister and let folks figure it out. lol

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:58pm
I am so funny about personal space

Please do not touch me, don't even ask (unless you're a man I like). I must invite you

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She's been told off. People can get angry.

The human touch can work wonders to calm and soothe and comfort.

oh I don't mind comforting touches. I just don't like touchers. Touchers to me are people who touch you when it's not necessary. I think touching when comforting someone is normal behavior.  Random touching is  whaqt I call a toucher. I notice Iyl touches in general. I know people like that too.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:01pm
^i mean if you need to invite someone to come fix your life...a hug shouldn't bother you

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:02pm
tis true Epitome... that is true

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:02pm

I don't mind it from my loved ones. But not just anyone. Iyla would be in the just anyone category unless she brought Oprah with herLOLLOL

this

i dont like just anyone touching me lol

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:03pm
I don't think it was necessary fo r her to touch and feel/squeeze that woman's body to say what she said. Now if the lady had been crying and she touched to comfort her that's different. To me, feeling and squeezing someone while giving   an affirmation, is a toucher lol

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

this

i dont like just anyone touching me lol

so Im not as weird as I thought LOLLOL

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:07pm

I don't think it was necessary fo r her to touch and feel/squeeze that woman's body to say what she said. Now if the lady had been crying and she touched to comfort her that's different. To me, feeling and squeezing someone while giving   an affirmation, is a toucher lol

you know what I was thinking when I saw that? that maybe that woman hadn't been touched in YEARS and she thought that would help.  I def. was wondering why she kept massaging herLOL

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:07pm

^i mean if you need to invite someone to come fix your life...a hug shouldn't bother you

I'm not talking about the hugging.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:09pm

you know what I was thinking when I saw that? that maybe that woman hadn't been touched in YEARS and she thought that would help.  I def. was wondering why she kept massaging herLOL

yeah that's what I was talking about .

I've seen her do that before.  She's a toucher lol. I know people like that too. I bob and weave

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:10pm
aww.. that woman looked so embarrassed when they were cutting a doorway for her.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:11pm
I guess they it this to help someone else, but why did they have to show all the trouble she had getting on the stretcher?  I felt for her.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:13pm
2nd thought, maybe she was ok with that. There's a crowd outside cheering for her. Go Bonnie!

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:13pm
I can't imagine feeling the sun 1st time after not having been outside in 7 years.  Wow.

lawd she out there on stretcher visiting with her neighbors LOL

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:16pm

I can't imagine feeling the sun 1st time after not having been outside in 7 years.  Wow.

lol she was so social. i was like girl why the hell were you in that house for 5 years?

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:17pm
i LOVE iylana however ive never watched this i won't be watching it, it's TOO draining & im in my poppin fresh start of my new lifeBig smile the shows premise is fixing something that's been beat off the hinges emotionallyBroken Heartheartbreak, abuse, horrible situations IF youre in need of that i say watch it maybe itll help you to heal ... peace

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:22pm
wait, that's it. Is there a part 2? (my dvr cut off early so I didn't see the after-notes).

I guess that's why they wasted so much time showing them cutting the wall; the show didn't have much substance.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:24pm

lol she was so social. i was like girl why the hell were you in that house for 5 years?

yeah she seemed like a lively person. Bet she was the life of the party when she was still going out w/ her GFs.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:29pm

wait, that's it. Is there a part 2? (my dvr cut off early so I didn't see the after-notes).

I guess that's why they wasted so much time showing them cutting the wall; the show didn't have much substance.

Nope this one didn't at all.  It was not my favorite. 

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:36pm
i think the massage was to prepare the lady mentally for the people coming to get her out who would be touching her

Also to bring her into the moment and connect her back to her body, she has been shutting out reality for quite done time 

Also the lady felt unworthy and iyanla touching her was confirming she isn't a paria 

When she got outside she was overcome by the positive support, without iyanla prepping her I think it would have been too much

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:38pm
after watching 600 pound life, I'm like you can't be ending it here, she didn't even get started

But I could see that many that have trouble with Dr Now
Would have been better off if they had seen someone like iyanla first 

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:39pm
this kind of reminds me of my grandmother, i love her dearly, but she won't listen to her doctors and do what she needs for her body

she just tells us we'll have to take care of her...kind of pisses me off

meh just a rant

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:40pm
weight?

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:43pm
yeah I thought the neighbors were gawkers but they seemed to genuinely miss her

Ive often wondered why they don't feed them fruit, vegetables, meat and go light on the carbs when they are like 500 lbs and can't feed themselves

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:44pm
I've enjoyed this thread. As a textbook cancer sign and a chronic know it all and an occasional germaphobe, I cringe at the thought of Iyanla, etc touching me, yet, I am sometimes touchy as hell and frequently touch to communicate, to convey feelings and to get my point acrossLOL The know it all in me is constantly critiquing Iyanla's advice and judging her for verbally abusing, shaming, giving bad advice and trying to portray the big black mammy 'come cry into my bosum, baby' stereotypical role but yet, i have to watch the show every few months like the rest of my explotative reality shows.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:46pm
she's a diabetic and has high blood pressure (my grandma)

she's already having issues with her vision...she hides candy in her dresser and eats whatever she wants

many of her relatives have gone blind and lost limbs and she has the power to prevent this...why it angers me a little

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:51pm

that was so sweet and showed that people  missed her and reminded her that she did used to  have a life.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:55pm
femme my grandmother was the same until she came to live with me. I am allllllll the way into her business and we've had BATTLES but now her A1C is normal and even her kidney function is almost normal 

She's a strong personality with a slick mouth lol so she needed constant attention but it's all good now

One of you need to get into grandmaman's business before she loses a foot or ends up on dialysis which will be more headaches ... good luck with your grandma

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I've enjoyed this thread. As a textbook cancer sign and a chronic know it all and an occasional germaphobe, I cringe at the thought of Iyanla, etc touching me, yet, I am sometimes touchy azz hell and touch to communicate and to get my point acrossLOL The know it all in me is constantly critiquing Iyanla's advice and judging her for verbally abusing, shaming, giving bad advice and trying to portray the big black mammy 'come cry into my bosum, baby' stereotypical role but yet, i have to watch the show every few months like the rest of my explotative reality shows.

^^^EXACTLY^^^ once i see the commercials for her show while watching something on "O" network that's more than enough for me, everything on her show is SOOOO heartwrenching, well for that matter i dont watch dr.phil either

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:05pm
yes I thought of the mammy thing and that these people need professional help but then I think perhaps a pro wouldn't get through to them as quickly if at all

I avoided this show too, rolled my eyes at the commercials but I watched an episode by accident and ended up watching the rest on dvr lol

Can we talk about the 7ft man with hands as big as dinner plates beat his wife and didn't know it was abuse?

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:15pm
idk...my grandparents are very independent

We c
an't tell her anything...she currently doesnt need anything from us and she's used to being in control 

she probably won't listen until it's too late

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:17pm
which one was that Ricky? I record her show but rarely get to watch it anymore. 1st season I was watching every show though.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:27pm

yes I thought of the mammy thing and that these people need professional help but then I think perhaps a pro wouldn't get through to them as quickly if at all

I avoided this show too, rolled my eyes at the commercials but I watched an episode by accident and ended up watching the rest on dvr lol

Can we talk about the 7ft man with hands as big as dinner plates beat his wife and didn't know it was abuse?

giiiirlll. the one who choked his wife? smdh. that sh*t was ridiculous.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:42pm
yes HIM epitome, him. Didn't know if it would happen again????? Abusers specialize in crocodile tears she shouldn't risk it. Girl run. But she didnt

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:51pm
Well, i live in Europe now so I don't see any TV comercials etc.

I watch her shows online... and maybe her own situation is screwly but to me - she gives good advice on her show.

This case .. very emotional.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:56pm

Ive often wondered why they don't feed them fruit, vegetables, meat and go light on the carbs when they are like 500 lbs and can't feed themselves

That's the problem though - all her 'people' are enablers because if thet did not bring her the food - she would not he fat.

She CAN'T walk afterall.

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:56pm

yes HIM epitome, him. Didn't know if it would happen again????? Abusers specialize in crocodile tears she shouldn't risk it. Girl run. But she didnt

omg when he cried and said "people always blame him bc he's the big black man" i was like wtf?!! you're beating her!!!

he will kill that girl one day. easily. 

Date Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:09pm
epitome my bless-ed mercy I was like bruh you're a giant and choking her regularly ... really now who could stop you, other than you???!!!!

The worst part is that she just stays still until "it's over", not even fighting him, so yes you big and dangerous ... the black man part doesn't play into it

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 7:48am

...she needed to be shamed a little bit honestly...that's her problem...she has no sense of shame.
shaming someone is unlikely going to steer them towards help but rather guilt and self loathing

Shaming never works

Wouldn't be surprised if shaming/self loathing and seeing oneself as of no value put her there in the first place

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:04am

epitome my bless-ed mercy I was like bruh you're a giant and choking her regularly ... really now who could stop you, other than you???!!!!

The worst part is that she just stays still until "it's over", not even fighting him, so yes you big and dangerous ... the black man part doesn't play into it

...and they have kids! those children will repeat that cycle. that was so sad.

idk  Afro shaming as worked for me and millions of Catholics throughout history.LOL

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:17am

omg when he cried and said "people always blame him bc he's the big black man" i was like wtf?!! you're beating her!!!

he will kill that girl one day. easily. 

this is what I thought as well...

I don't know...but I usually try to steer clear from men who have that "i'll kill a b!tch look"..... there is no way I would see that man in the street and give him my phone number let alone date him. He looks cray-cray. 

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:34am
I wanted to jump through the screen at that Big Giant smh....

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:27am
neither of them thought the violence was abuse, just "disagreements", which was absolutely shocking... not until she went to the shelter and he went to court ordered domestic abuse support group 

She likely went with him because she thought he'd protect her, being so big

You're going to strangle me for not using the sink strainer? While I'm cooking your food? If you ate anything from this kitchen other than poison then my name is not rickysrose.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:18pm
what was the name of that one? Was it Fix Abusive Spouse? I have all the eppys somewhere, I want to watch that one.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 3:32pm
yes that's the one Purp

I actually told myself nope not watching but I eventually watched all the others so I clicked lol

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 3:47pm
thanks Ricky. Maybe I shouldn't watch .

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:36pm
I never watch the abused wife stories because though I am aware of Battered Women's Syndrome - I have a major problem with women that allow a man to speak to them and treat them like dirt ... such it escalates to the point that he hits her. This because an abuser is not gonna kick your butt on the first date. Nope – you would be gone. He has to work on you mentally bit by bit .. until one day he hauls off and hits you.

To me I wonder why she didn't break it off back when he started calling her stupid, or fat or whatever? Free will. Then it would have never gotten to the hitting stage.

My theory is that if all women had the self-esteem to recognize when they are dating a rat and leave early on ... all the abusers would be without a woman and would be forced to change their ways.

I say that because I don't think men like that can POOF just decide one day to start treating their women right. They have NO MOTIVATION to change if they can just go to the next female that will also allow him to treat her bad too.

To me .. both are guilty of foolishness so it's hard for me to really sympathize.

Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:13pm
her mother went through the same experiences or worse and his mother went through the same experiences and worse

So they both felt they were doing better than they've seen but still obviously it was far from normal.

With life in the way, they never paused to think about the why, the root behind the madness 

Frightening and tragic and ugly

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:38pm
37??????????????????????????

now i have to watch it.

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:44pm
She did look young didn't she...lol

same thing i was thinking

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:59pm
Oh my that first episode with saigon and erica was rough Cry

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:28pm
Laurie's daughter Geek

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:29pm
She is a drama queen.

Anybody watching?

She bout to call grandma! LOL

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:39pm
30 minutes into this episode, watching these people is EXHAUSTING.

If I had to be in their presence IN REAL LIFE, I would be emotionally drained and depleted.

They waste a lot of time b/c they think the world revolves around them and only them. 

Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:16pm
i dont have OWN :(

so I'll join in tomorrow when a link is up lol

Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 5:10pm
was this one any good? Should I  watch or delete? LOL

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 8:28pm
I watched the latest one posted online where the bratty ass spoiled daughter was disrespectfully late to the meeting in order to get her hair done. LoL, I was dying. Then the moma got up and ran after being asked one question. What a weird family with so many obvious subversive problems. I'm glad they aired that rachet sh!t so all they're friend, family and customers could see it!

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:48am
here;s a link to the most recent episode " Toxic Family Business"

http://vodlocker.com/o1c1erf2k7wk" rel="nofollow - http://vodlocker.com/o1c1erf2k7wk

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:44am
That was a mess .... though hate to say it BUT throughout all that mess .. I could not get my eyes away from all those thinned out edges along side those big weaves!

In 10 years they will ALL be united in the same problem ... BALD EDGES.

Get the heck out of those weaves - why don't ya?

Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 12:32pm
why are you angry with your sister? 

Who knew it was that serious when she was talking and kee keeing with said sister five minutes ago

They need a dedicated, long term therapist, this is not a quick fix job

Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:54pm
most recent episode

"Fix My Freeloading Family"

http://vodlocker.com/135euop0fwja" rel="nofollow - http://vodlocker.com/135euop0fwja

Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:23pm
the daughter is so rude...you make two children with a man you don't even respect and blame him for you and your children not having a home

i dont understand some gender roles...like when you're both struggling in a relationship, you hustle together, why is it just one person's responsibility? ugh

Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:42pm
yeah I didn't understand why she resents him so much. It's not like he was rich and lost everything and now she's disappointed.

Some people live to be critical and I think she's stuck in that pattern

Unless he goes back to school or starts his own business she will need a job to add to his income so she needs to head to school and work herself 

Print Page | Close Window