Print Page | Close Window

Rob Ford: Im the most racist guy around

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370641
Printed Date: Oct 17 2017 at 4:00am

Topic: Rob Ford: Im the most racist guy around
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Rob Ford: Im the most racist guy around
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:20am

Rob Ford calls himself ‘most racist guy around’ and offers sex with his wife up to guests: report

Just as Toronto received its first inkling of confirmation that Rob Ford is actually in rehab, it also received one of the most shocking accounts yet of the Mayor’s alleged actions.

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2014/05/09/rob_ford_one_wild_night_in_march.html" rel="nofollow - A Friday story by the “You can f–k her if you want, in front of me … she lets me f–k girls in front of her all the time,” Mr. Ford is reported to say at one point to a visitor at his Etobicoke home, apparently taking no pains to conceal the comment from wife Renata.

The story, by reporter Kevin Donovan, describes a single night on March just two days after Mr. Ford’s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!.

Claims made in the Toronto Star article

The mayor is described as cruising around Toronto in his black Cadillac Escalade, so drunk his speech is slurred. He randomly punches a high school friend at one point, scattering a bag of McDonald’s he forgot was in his hand. The mayor is also heard to reveal that he keeps his marijuana in his coaching jacket for Don Bosco High School. Mr. Ford was dismissed as the school’s football coach about one year ago.

As the story quickly made the rounds Friday night, though, the most noticed comment was one that Mr. Ford apparently made during a cell phone call.

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f–king k–e, n—-r, f–king w-p, d–o, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto,” he said.

On Friday, CBC News said that they had confirmed with a doctor attending to Mr. Ford that the mayor was enrolled at a North American substance abuse facility.

Although the broadcaster reported that Mr. Ford had been at the facility since being turned away by U.S. border guards, they did not reveal the name or location of the treatment centre.

“CBC has agreed to withhold the location of the treatment facility out of consideration for the privacy and confidentiality of Ford, other patients, the facility and its staff,” they wrote.

• Mayor Rob Ford’s decision to add Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson to his campaign team last April may have been done entirely as a bizarre spur-of-the-moment prank.

Mr. Johnson, who once held the title as the world’s fastest man until he was found to have been using performance-enhancing steroids, had been meeting with the mayor on April 8 to challenge him to a 100-metre charity footrace.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/05/09/rob-fords-decision-to-add-canadian-sprinter-ben-johnson-to-campaign-team-likely-a-spur-of-the-moment-prank/" rel="nofollow -

• Rob Ford was allegedly driving drunk while being told by his lawyer that he should not be driving drunk.
  • That Ford allegedly explained his view of racial minorities thusly: “Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f—ing k–e, n—-r, f—ing w-p, d-go, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto.”
  • That Ford meets with two of his friends in the park, Alexander Lisi and Bruno Bellissimo. Drugs are alleged to be present.
  • That Ford allegedly punched Bellissimo in the face for no apparent reason, spilling the MacDonald’s food he had just purchased everywhere.
  • That, upon arriving home with Lisi and Bellissimo, Ford found his wife on the couch allegedly smoking a joint. Ford then said that she had stolen his drugs.
  • Ford then allegedly says, of his wife: “You can f— her if you want, in front of me. It’s okay, She lets me f–k girls in front of her all the time.”
  • That Ford says he was allowed into the U.S. to appear on Jimmy Kimmel despite admitting smoking crack because a customs agent recognized him.

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:22am
SMH.

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:23am
Wow just wow...Toronto gotta do better.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:28am
He's done. No way in hell he's getting re-elected. The mayoral race has already begun. This fool just can't control himself. He knows people will tape him by now but he still isn't smart enough to remain on guard, Just snorted and drank his career away.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:29am
WTF is goin in Toronto?? SMDH

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:31am
Dude just self-destructed. He's supposedly in rehab right now. I wish all politicians could be as transparent with their stupidity and racism. It would make it easier to not vote for them.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:34am
I don,t understand how this fool ever got into office in the first place. The whole city of Toronto must be on crack. I have to say it's been entertaining to watch though. There's an asian lady running for mayor who will probably get the gig when the time comes.

Posted By: nebhnebh
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:08am
Rob never disappoints LOL  He is a big ole ball of self destruction.  I am amused.  He got into office based  on his performance record.  Too bad he can't control himself.  I am just waiting for all his ish to hit the fan.  He has to be held accountable eventually.  Rehab is just delaying the inevitable. 

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:55am
I wish we had a mayor this fun in the US. This is like the GOAT mayor of all time and best leader of all time I can relate to except all the drugs and public intoxication.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:12am
Canada's problem.
We have enough to deal with.
The can keep him, and while on the subject, please take Justin B. back.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Canada's problem.

He done more than any politician done in their tenure as mayor, governor, senator, and president in one term. I would rather him smoke all the crack and weed and drink as much alcohol if he getting a lot of work done. 

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Canada's problem.

He done more than any politician done in their tenure as mayor, governor, senator, and president in one term. I would rather him smoke all the crack and weed and drink as much alcohol if he getting a lot of work done. 

I did not comment FOR or AGAINST the man.

Did not comment on his drug use, alcohol consumption, comments he supposedly made about his wife, or racism.

Like I said it's for the Canadians to deal with.

Why I am being "quoted"

What he does or did for the Canadians does not affect me.
I don't live there, nor do I have to vote for or against him.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:47pm
Sure you did....

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:01pm
Reading between the lines are we?

There is actually nothing there, just empty space !!!

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:16pm
@ I liveforBHM: This guy doesn't have any type of stellar record to admire, please. He's just dumb enough to behave publicly like a lout and to voice his ignorant comments out loud (thank god because he was tight with the conservative Prime minister. Who knows where his career would have taken him, were he not such a public drunk). I will say it's been fun to watch but he's an embarrassment for Toronto and the rest of Canada.

@ Benni: You guys are the one who discovered Justin Bieber and made him famous. Deal with him. We don't want him back LOL
There are Canadians on this board as well as people who want to hear about what's happening outside the U.S. Also, Jimmy Kimmel and other american comedians seems to care enough about the crackhead piece of lard, they can't stop making skits about him.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:14pm
OMG...that picture...

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:37pm
LMAO this guy is too funny

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

@ I liveforBHM: This guy doesn't have any type of stellar record to admire, please. He's just dumb enough to behave publicly like a lout and to voice his ignorant comments out loud (thank god because he was tight with the conservative Prime minister. Who knows where his career would have taken him, were he not such a public drunk). I will say it's been fun to watch but he's an embarrassment for Toronto and the rest of Canada.

@ Benni: You guys are the one who discovered Justin Bieber and made him famous. Deal with him. We don't want him back LOL
There are Canadians on this board as well as people who want to hear about what's happening outside the U.S. Also, Jimmy Kimmel and other american comedians seems to care enough about the crackhead piece of lard, they can't stop making skits about him.

Let's switch mayors and he is black.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Let's switch mayors and he is black.

I shudder to think of the consequences. We don't have a lot of black politicians already.

If he weren't "the most racist guy around", him and Marion Berry could have hung out and made videos smoking crack together and kept us entertained. Oh well...

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:03pm
@JoliePoufiasse I had nothing to do with the Bieb situation. Way out of my age range.
Don't know if you have seen some of my postings, but I don't get involved with talks about race. I am all about humanity, and treat everyone with respect and dignity, unless they prove otherwise.
I can't speak for Jimmy Kimmel, or anyone else.
I quite understand that there are people from all over the world here on BHM, and everyone is welcome and appreciated.

I said nothing derogatory or inflammatory about the man or his politics.

Again let me repeat, since my post was not edited

Canada's problem.

Quite frankly, I find this very exhausting, and might I say mindless.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:12pm

@JoliePoufiasse I had nothing to do with the Bieb situation. Way out of my age range.
Don't know if you have seen some of my postings, but I don't get involved with talks about race. I am all about humanity, and treat everyone with respect and dignity, unless they prove otherwise.
I can't speak for Jimmy Kimmel, or anyone else.
I quite understand that there are people from all over the world here on BHM, and everyone is welcome and appreciated.

I said nothing derogatory or inflammatory about the man or his politics.

Again let me repeat, since my post was not edited

Canada's problem.

Quite frankly, I find this very exhausting, and might I say mindless.

Huh... OK. Not that serious... Confused. I don't follow fonts closely like that unless some epic back and forth happens that makes me remember your stances on things. *Shrugs*

And Bieber is hardly my generation either, lol. You yanks discovered him and put him on the map. Y'all nurture your creation LOL

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:19pm
Shall we call a truce then ?

ps.. Not a yank either

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:29pm
Girl, no artillery was ever fired! Nothing but harmless firecrackers!

Beer  Handshake

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 6:08pm
Hey, he saves tax payers money sooo......

Posted By: Maple Syrup
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Hey, he saves tax payers money sooo......

He hasn't though. People are actually paying more in taxes and fees.

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:52pm
Lolllll

That fug face is def. racism's mascot LOL

Print Page | Close Window