Print Page | Close Window

hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370634
Printed Date: Oct 21 2018 at 8:58pm

Topic: hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:00pm
thoughts ? repost ?

Replies:
Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:04pm
LOL

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:12pm
lol

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:16pm
i agree they should not arrest that kid for that people eat cats its messed up though. lol - more serious stuff going on

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:17pm
disgusting.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:20pm
not like it's a dog or anything 

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:20pm
Could not look at the Video because Cats scare me .

Cannot tolerate anyone who abuses an Animal, even cats.

Not a card carrying member of PETA, because I am a carnivore

Abuse an animal today, tomorrow, humans

Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:21pm

been waiting forever to use this Approve

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:22pm
Wow, what a POS. Dog, cat, bird...it's disgusting to harm something for no reason especially if it can't fight back.Dead

Being a Black male in NYC, the odds are that the police will find there way to him eventually for something.

Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wow, what a POS. Dog, cat, bird...it's disgusting to harm something for no reason especially if it can't fight back.Dead

Being a Black male in NYC, the odds are that the police will find there way to him eventually for something.

Here u go being all humane LOL  nah I agree...I threaten cats in my mind all the time (they know what they're doing Stern Smile) , but this is too much.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:30pm
lmao. LOL

Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Here u go being all humane LOL  nah I agree...I threaten cats in my mind all the time (they know what they're doing Stern Smile) , but this is too much.
Keep having moments of weakness. Dem kittehs are going to get you one day.LOL

I'm not a fan of pit bulls but unless one attacked me or someone else in front of me, I'll leave them be.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

disgusting.

Yup. No regard for life. Hopefully he runs into a rabid pit bull one day.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:42pm
F*ck him and his friend.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

thoughts ? repost ?

Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:49pm
I don't get it !

Why is it when people do stupid things someone has to capture it on camera and post it

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:17pm
Oh wow.

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:19pm
White people's obsession with animals is HIGHLY annoying. They will violate a humans rights for an animal. 

I've seen white people sympathize with a damn dog before they will a black child starving in Darfur, and quite frankly the thought of that pisses me off every time I see them shed a tear over an animal. The police more likely to track this dumb n* down for kicking the cat than they would if he got shot in the street. 

......but what he did was wrong though. 

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:44pm
he looks mental or something....yep cops gonna kick his azz when they get to him....idiot...this is disgusting....

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:52pm
I don't even like cats and this is just cruel.
I hope that cat waits for him in the dark and mauls him...

Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:53pm
Wants to see what Foxy's reaction will be...

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I don't even like cats and this is just cruel.
I hope that cat waits for him in the dark and mauls him...

yeah he needs that squirrel and those birds and this cat to attack and maul his retarded looking ass self....

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:15pm
Thanks messed up, Im not an animal fanatic but I would never want them harmed.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:17pm
I don't get why some people find this sh!t funny. I don't care if he is black - he could have been Asian, white or Native American - hurting a defenseless animal like that is WRONG. People in the neighborhood said the cat was friendly, but they hadn't seen the animal anymore. Either it is dead or has been dragging itself around thanks to several broken bones.

And by the way, when they found who this loser is, they discovered he had about EIGHT prior arrests:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/06/cat-kick-video-andre-robinson-brooklyn_n_5273825.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular" rel="nofollow - Andre Robinson Brooklyn NY

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:22pm
I hate cats with a passion but that was terrible.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:24pm
Sick f*ck. I hope someone does it to him in prison.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:23pm
He should've tried to kick a rat

Posted By: oneluv
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:20am
He needs to get some mental help. he's probably a victim of abuse and abuses people and animals around him. He could also just be a sick person that lacks proper emotion. either way this boy needs to be off the streets.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:22am
Fail to see how this is funny

Maybe he should have kicked a puppy instead

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:23am
He got caught already and the cat is at the vet recovering. 

Stupid nig risking his freedom over a defenseless stray. If you're that dumb, you deserve to be in jail. 

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:03am
Glad the cat is recovering. This dummy just added more charges to file and now will have an even harder time making it in life just for some laughs on youtube smh.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:38am
Wait you can go to jail for kicking a cat rofl !!! Our justice department is dumb as hell! I have three cats but sheesh isn't there more important things in this world? They would never go berserk to help blacks so I don't give a fcuk about white tears.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:37am
He needs to be in jail immediately.  If he has no regard for animals, he has no regard for humans either.  It's fine if you don't like cats.  If that is the case, then just leave them the hell alone.

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 6:45am
This thread saddens me.

People actually find this kind of thing funny.

Posted By: iluvmihair
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:05am
The cat was obviously friendly because he went to him and dude baited him with food. That aint right, smh! He do lowkey look retarded though..

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:03am
Because of that imbecile, that cat will probably hate black people Sleepy

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:55am
I wish a nicca would attempt to kick my cat.....theyd be peeling me up off his ignorant ass....

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 9:12am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

White people's obsession with animals is HIGHLY annoying. They will violate a humans rights for an animal. 

I've seen white people sympathize with a damn dog before they will a black child starving in Darfur, and quite frankly the thought of that pisses me off every time I see them shed a tear over an animal. The police more likely to track this dumb n* down for kicking the cat than they would if he got shot in the street. 

......but what he did was wrong though. 

This.
That man is mental and what he did was cruel and unnecessary but I can't quite get myself worked up over these things for the very reasons you mentioned. These white folks don't value human life if it's not melanin deficient but will go the extra mile for animals.  I bet his punishment will be greater than if he had kicked another black person. The hypocrisy prevents me from being outraged.

That being said, psychopaths always start by abusing/killing animals. He needs to be monitored.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

He needs to be in jail immediately.  If he has no regard for animals, he has no regard for humans either.  It's fine if you don't like cats.  If that is the case, then just leave them the hell alone.

He's wrong but this is not true.

Ppl need to stop equating animals with humans .
That's sick.

But yeah he's wrong .
I giggled though

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:52am

Kicking an animal means he has no regard for human life? Confused
Then you squashing bugs seems like you have no regard for human life, but I guess since a cat is a mammal and a likeable one then that makes him a homicidal maniac. Have a seat please.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Wait you can go to jail for kicking a cat rofl !!! Our justice department is dumb as hell! I have three cats but sheesh isn't there more important things in this world? They would never go berserk to help blacks so I don't give a fcuk about white tears.

Why do you have three cats 

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:03am
Don't see how this anything to do with race, or white people and their love for animals.   
I am black and love animals. Heck two days ago I found a Spider in my bathroom, I caught it and put it outside.
I don't even like to see people on horses.   Cats scare the crap out of me. If I see one on the sidewalk, I will cross the street.
I found this video appalling.
Animals give love, and accept love. They should be cared for, and treated with kindness.
This sick creep should be treated as though he had done this to a child.
Domesticated animals are defenseless, and should not be treated this way.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wish a nicca would attempt to kick my cat.....theyd be peeling me up off his ignorant ass....
I don't even doubt it.

What should infuriate that bum male is that thanks to the video and national outcry, the cat is going to live better than he is now.Dead

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:33am
Poor King (yes, that's his name lol)

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:34am
I could not watch the video, I don't find this funny or meaningless.  Animals are so abused and people who can abuse animals will in time abuse the people around them.  That is not an extreme statement, animal abuse is not funny and deeply upsetting to me. 

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:35am
That cat landed on it's feet and went on to chase a bird or some.  Probably a ferrel cat.  I don't think it's funny or okay but I fully agree with the guy who said there's bigger things to worry about.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Why do you have three cats 

Well 2 are siblings and the older one is the mother. The last litter she had all died but one, the one before that I took the biggest male and he been killing all the vermin in my field for me. The youngest is about 2 weeks old. 

It's foul what he has done, but all this media sensation for this cat when we let so many roam the streets is stupid as hell. But I'm more worried about Russia and them building up their army with that despotic recruit video, africa and with the chinese, all these countries and revolutionizing, GMO foods becoming so widespread and etc. I'm glad the cat got the help it got, but seriously we are going to go crazy for one cat when we let don't even shed a tear for other people out there. 

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:05pm

Thats not a feral cat....and he kicked it in the abdomen.....yes there are bigger things to worry about like niccas finding it funny to physically harm animals....dudes that abuse domestic animals will abuse women and children.....

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:23pm
Sandy, if someone abused your pet I would get some classy tea, spike it with some bourbon, take a seat and watch the epic beat down commence.Stern Smile

Cat looking like "You come at the King, you best not miss!"

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:32pm
I like how the people in video saying its worse things happening aint doing a thang about those worse thing.....talking about what about racism......poverty.....etc.....ummm y'all are the epitome of why people don't care.....yeah....I said it.....

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:42pm
Now I aint with all that.....

Posted By: Jasmine922
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:42pm
Some of the comments in this thread are disturbing...Anyway I am glad they caught this ugly uneducated lowlife cretin. Lives in the projects with his mother, 8 prior arrests, I am sure he will never amount to anything in life :) He's looks retarded and mentally delayed anyway. I hope that he's prosecuted to the fullest extent. Stupid black males like him are the reason why I am happy that stop & frisk still exists. The police should continue to harass and violate their rights lol

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:45pm
Get mad all you Sandy wandy my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Womp there it is

And fcuk you jasmine, I hope a cop bashes your head in you bed wench acting like white males don't mistreat animals too.

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:58pm
It just so happens that in this case, it was a black male doing the abuse.
If a white male was doing the abuse, the outrage and disgust would be just as bad, probably even more so.

Why does everything have to turn into an issue about race

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Jasmine922 Jasmine922 wrote:

Some of the comments in this thread are disturbing...Anyway I am glad they caught this ugly uneducated lowlife cretin. Lives in the projects with his mother, 8 prior arrests, I am sure he will never amount to anything in life :) He's looks retarded and mentally delayed anyway. I hope that he's prosecuted to the fullest extent. Stupid black males like him are the reason why I am happy that stop & frisk still exists. The police should continue to harass and violate their rights lol
So tell us...when was the last time you offered yourself up to the police, since you're such a huge supporter of "stop & frisk" 
(-___-) 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:25pm
jasmine said "lol".

guurrrrrlll...

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

If a white male was doing the abuse, the outrage and disgust would be just as bad, probably even more so.

Can you really blame some of the commentators for not clutching their hearts in absolute horror and resolve to march on Washington to fix the overwhelming critical issue that is this massive, staggering hoard of dumb black cretins kicking cats in the stomach and putting it on YouTube for kicks?
Who says what he did was right and shouldn't be punished? I'm just not enough of an animal lover to put this at the front of my priorities when human beings can't even get the same concern. Sue me. Everytime you eat a steak or go fishing, you're committing cruelty against an animal *Shrugs*

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:52pm
Eating meat isn't animal cruelty.....

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:02pm

This really shouldn't have to be said lol. 

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

This really shouldn't have to be said lol. 

I deleted it twice....shortened it....made a dozen screw faces.....and said fuk it.....LOLCrySleepy

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:16pm
I don't see how anyone can look at this video and not care. That sh*t is heartless. People who don't care for animals can't be trusted!!

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:22pm
Cruelty to the animal, but I guess eating you wouldn't be cruel would it?

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:30pm
Not if you do it right......

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:43pm
lmao I just got it

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:43pm
@ sandra

joking

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:45pm
LMAO

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Can you really blame some of the commentators for not clutching their hearts in absolute horror and resolve to march on Washington to fix the overwhelming critical issue that is this massive, staggering hoard of dumb black cretins kicking cats in the stomach and putting it on YouTube for kicks?
Who says what he did was right and shouldn't be punished? I'm just not enough of an animal lover to put this at the front of my priorities when human beings can't even get the same concern. Sue me. Everytime you eat a steak or go fishing, you're committing cruelty against an animal *Shrugs*

I can only voice my opinions.
I happen to love animals. Not saying that everyone should share those feeling, but since the cats and dogs cannot speak for themselves, someone should.
In my original post I did say that "I am not a card carrying member of PETA because I am a carnivore," but I draw the meat eating line at domesticated animals.

Clutching Pearls and Marching....Really     A bit over the top, don't you think

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:33pm
unintended, and unpredicted drama. i like

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:34pm

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I can only voice my opinions.
I happen to love animals. Not saying that everyone should share those feeling, but since the cats and dogs cannot speak for themselves, someone should.
In my original post I did say that "I am not a card carrying member of PETA because I am a carnivore," but I draw the meat eating line at domesticated animals.

Clutching Pearls and Marching....Really     A bit over the top, don't you think

And I'm voicing MY opinion. Which I'm aware may not be popular because people are attached to their pets but I'm not a PC type of person. Whether you're a card carrying member of PETA or not is irrelevant to me. I'm just thinking killing an animal and eating is flesh is just as cruel in the grand scheme of things. And I'm not concerned enough about it to become a vegetarian either. I like my steak.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Fail to see how this is funny

Maybe he should have kicked a puppy instead

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:41pm
I don't kill the Chickens, Cows or Pigs.

I just eat them. My fave is

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:12pm
I feel ya Benni, Sista gotta have some Ribs

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:14pm
.....because the title of the topic says "white people mad", which is why people are referencing race? 

I know of, and have personally experienced white people going over and beyond for animals over humans. To me that's crazy. 

I've seen white people walk past a man dying in a car, but almost break into a car for a dog. There are people in this world who are more concerned for animal life than human life. Will violate a person's rights for the sake of animals etc. They are annoying and crazy. I don't generally see many black or hispanic people doing that sheit....but I'm sure there are a few sprinkles of them that do this too. 

It pisses me off because I RARELY see them collectively express such sadness over a person of color, even a child's, death...but Old Yeller? Sheeiiiit. Cry

Somewhere on the same day the cat got kicked, some child was killed or went missing and it didn't make the news. If someone kicked my puppy I would be furious and would want justice, but I don't think it's news worthy. 

The person who did this is clearly crazy and I don't think anyone is justifying his actions. 

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:18pm
...I also don't understand people who are Cry over some animals but are okay with the death of some. 

Pigs, cows and chickens are not always killed humanely for your dinner. LOL It's not like they die pleasantly. 

At least vegans and vegetarians are consistent. 

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Jasmine922 Jasmine922 wrote:

So tell us...when was the last time you offered yourself up to the police, since you're such a huge supporter of "stop & frisk" 
(-___-) 
Now you know good and damn well that new black ain't about that life.LOL

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:42pm

I don't know but this site seem venomous today

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:47pm
I care about animals more than humans. Humans make me sick sometimes and this thread is a great example.

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:52pm
That's so cruel. Poor kitty. Why does he have to be black? smh

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:04pm

lol. i want some ribs nowCry

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:13pm

Thats not a feral cat....and he kicked it in the abdomen.....yes there are bigger things to worry about like niccas finding it funny to physically harm animals....dudes that abuse domestic animals will abuse women and children.....

THIS.

And this is why aliens won't talk to us......Sleepy

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I care about animals more than humans. Humans make me sick sometimes and this thread is a great example.

Clap

Posted By: BitterSweet85
Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:54pm
Disgusting. Some of these comments in here are very disturbing...

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Clap

I third this comment

Date Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:05pm

THIS.

About the Aliens    

Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:25am

THIS.

About the Aliens    

I'm just sayin tho! LOL

Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:58am
Aliens won't talk to us because some dumb jig kicks a cat? Yall silly negros

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:32pm

Then you squashing bugs seems like you have no regard for human life, but I guess since a cat is a mammal and a likeable one then that makes him a homicidal maniac. Have a seat please.

I'm no doctor,LOL but in a way maybe. I think that is one of the signs of a social path? They start small then work their way up. And some people who abuse animals can also do it to humans, plus the way a person takes care of or interacts with them animals can tell a lot about said person.
He's a dumbass and the person who tape it. He needs a kick to the face. I know most people hate cats, but damn.Ouch My ass likes no roaches so...

Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:54pm

THIS.

LOL Gurll they knew long time ago to stay the f away. Or we are being told to not talk to them(that's a whole other story)Wink The only ones who may come back are to destroy us or something. I think the "nice" ones are like the "wtf these people and we want to help them!" That cat is cute though.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 3:05pm

You sound like a jackass.  Turns out the guy had a record anyway.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 3:27pm
he didnt have to do that

Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 3:31pm

Aliens won't talk to us because some dumb jig kicks a cat? Yall silly negros

LOL ilive

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: May 11 2014 at 3:56pm
I don't care much for cats but I hate to see any animal abused. That cat trusted that fool.
That was a news story?????The news in that area must not have much to report. Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 6:55pm

King the cat, who survived cruel kick in Brooklyn, finds home with Manhattan man

The unnamed cat person was waiting outside the ASPCA’s Upper East Side center on Sunday morning, ready to take in the feline victim of alleged cat-kicker Andre Robinson.

BY http://www.nydailynews.com/authors?author=Lisa%20L.%20Colangelo" rel="nofollow - Lisa L. Colangelo
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, June 9, 2014, 5:57 AM

NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpi http://www.nydailynews.com/photos/dn-photographers/photographer?author=Joe%20Marino" rel="nofollow - Joe Marino/New York Daily News King has now made a full recovery from her kicking and has been adopted by a Manhattan cat lover.

King has found his palace.

A mystery animal lover was waiting at the ASPCA’s Upper East Side center when its doors opened at 11 a.m. Sunday to adopt King, the year-old feline who was viciously kicked in an incident captured on video at the Brevoort Houses in Brooklyn.

The Manhattan man contacted the ASPCA after the Daily News reported Sunday the cat was up for adoption, said the agency.

“We know some people may be disappointed they did not get a chance to take King home,” said Gail Buchwald, senior vice president of the ASPCA Adoption Center. “However, we want to remind you all this month is Adopt a Shelter Cat Month, and there are many adoptable cats and kittens .”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/king-cat-kicked-brooklyn-finds-home-manhattan-article-1.1822357#ixzz34ZBJCZi8" rel="nofollow - http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/king-cat-kicked-brooklyn-finds-home-manhattan-article-1.1822357#ixzz34ZBJCZi8

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:46pm
I am black and that pissed me off....

Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:50am
Awww king is too cute. He looks so gentle and friendly

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:53am
Cats are evil

Date Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote: