Print Page | Close Window

Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370593
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 11:04pm

Topic: Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?
Posted By: india100
Subject: Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:02pm

SEE IT: New Jersey abortion counselor films her own procedure for online film 

Emily Letts, 25, a counselor for the Cherry Hill Women's Center decided she wanted to share a positive message when she became pregnant and had an abortion in November. She said she did not feel guilt for getting the procedure because it was the right decision for her. But pro-life groups have condemned her video for not focusing enough attention on her unborn child.

BY http://www.nydailynews.com/authors?author=Joel%20Landau" rel="nofollow - Joel Landau
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, May 6, 2014, 2:46 PM
Updated: Tuesday, May 6, 2014, 5:10 PM
  • http://vimeo.com/84797427" rel="nofollow - EMILY'S ABORTION VIDEO from http://vimeo.com/user24475335" rel="nofollow - Emily Letts on https://vimeo.com/" rel="nofollow - Vimeo .

An abortion counselor wanted to tell a positive abortion story by filming her own procedure.

Emily Letts, 25, a patient advocate at the Cherry Hill Women's Center in Cherry Hill, N.J.,  https://vimeo.com/84797427" rel="nofollow - produced an online film  of her abortion in November.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/health/why-i-filmed-my-abortion" rel="nofollow - She wrote in an essay for Cosmopolitan  that she wanted to discuss the feelings women who get the procedure feel — especially the guilt.

"I know there are women who feel great remorse. I have seen the tears. Grieving is an important part of a woman's process, but what I really wanted to address in my video is guilt,"  http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/health/why-i-filmed-my-abortion" rel="nofollow - she wrote.  "Our society breeds this guilt. We inhale it from all directions. Even women who come to the clinic completely solid in their decision to have an abortion say they feel guilty for not feeling guilty. Even though they know 110% that this is the best decision for them, they pressure themselves to feel bad about it."

The video shows Emily the night before the procedure as she informs the audience she is pregnant but not ready to have children.

"I feel lucky. I'm completely comfortable with the decision. I feel supported by everyone," she says. "I just want to share my story to show women there is such a thing as a positive abortion story."

The former actress said she became a counselor as a way to help women and support them after years of feeling competitive with other women because of her former profession.

But Letts, who did not return messages seeking comment, became pregnant in November because she said she didn't use birth control.

Abortion counselor Emily Letts filmed her abortion procedure for an online film. Emily Letts via Vimeo Abortion counselor Emily Letts filmed her abortion procedure for an online film. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/abortion-counselor-films-operation-article-1.1781689#" rel="nofollow -

"Once I caught my breath, I knew immediately I was going to have an abortion,"  http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/health/why-i-filmed-my-abortion" rel="nofollow - she wrote.  "I knew I wasn't ready to take care of a child. The guy wasn't involved in my decision."

She opted to undergo a surgical abortion with local anesthesia, meaning she would be awake the entire time. The first trimester operation takes three to five minutes and she decided to film it to show an abortion from the woman's experience.

The video shows her conscious, holding someone's hand as she hums at the end of the procedure.

"You did great, you're a trooper there," the doctor remarked.

"You guys are my heroes," replied the relieved Letts.

Replies:
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:05pm

I chose not to post the video . You can see her expressions , nothing graphic if you click the link . I disagree with posting her abortion on facebook .

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:06pm
I knew she would be white.
I don't know why someone would want to do this other than prove a point.

I don't think there should be legislation against abortion but I don't see it as a cause of celebration either.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:11pm
But pro-lifer can make their videos......chile please.....I aint mad.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:12pm
I'm pro choice, but I still think these decisions should be private.

Her
attention-whoring serves no purpose.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:14pm
Everyone isn't overly dramatic about an abortion.....their are some completely cool people that make a conscious decision that regret nothing.....feel no shame.....and go for a Burrito bowl afterwards......

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:14pm
Hmm, Facebook? Eh, I thought it would have been better at a more educational site or a health conscious one. And about the pro-life group, umm they can have a seat as they have problem with any abortion. Many of the those who are against abortion are also against many of the programs geared at helping take care of the infant after birth.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I'm pro choice, but I still think these decisions should be private.

Her
attention-whoring serves no purpose.
I agree . I saw her entire interview and procedure on Dr. drew last night. Most agree . A private matter .

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:17pm
and as i scrolled down i said...of course she will be white..and whatdayaknow..

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:20pm
"I know there are women who feel great remorse. I have seen the tears. Grieving is an important part of a woman's process, but what I really wanted to address in my video is guilt,"  http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/health/why-i-filmed-my-abortion" rel="nofollow -  "Our society breeds this guilt. We inhale it from all directions. Even women who come to the clinic completely solid in their decision to have an abortion say they feel guilty for not feeling guilty. Even though they know 110% that this is the best decision for them, they pressure themselves to feel bad about it."

Thats why I have no problem with this. Why should we feel bad for making a decision that only affects us? Why should their be an element of shame? People love to shame women for their reproductive decisions. 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:23pm
Well, it makes more sense to not feel guilty or shameful about something you believe isn't wrong *shrugs*

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:24pm
What she does with her uterus is her business. She shouldn't feel the need to record & post this video to make a point... She just wanted some attention.

You get an abortion and you go from actress to counselor? White ppl crack me up.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:24pm
sure, why not. 

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:28pm
Lol at the fact that she not feeling guilty somehow makes this OK.

Serial rapists and killers oftentimes don't feel guilty. Doesn't make the act less of an abomination.

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:29pm
I think people should be able to talk about it if they want to...especially since people attach so much shame to it.  People have crazy perceptions of what an abortion is like or should be like.  One in three women will have an abortion. It's safer than giving birth, especially in the first trimester.  There's no correlation between abortion and infertility, breast cancer, or suicide.  People spread a lot of misinformation about abortion because it is still a huge taboo.  I think videos like these help dispel some of the myths.

All that said, watching the video...that's NOT everyone's experience.  A lot of people feel a lot of sadness and hurt, but they're having an abortion for a reason...either their finances aren't right, the relationship is bad, etc.  They make the decision because they feel it's the best for them and/or their family.  I think however someone reacts to an abortion should be okay and supported. 

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:33pm
And no one want to admit that most of the myth relating to abortion come from.....pro-lifers and their......MOVIES......these people are so shady...their are so many abortion consolers in chicago that are really hard core pro-lifers in disguise.....so many....nurses that try to scare people into not aborting....illegally.....telling lies and tall tells.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:35pm
I would love for everyone to hear her response on how she became pregnant . The woman claims she sleeps with mutiple partners without protection due to her fear of birth control . She refuse to answer the condom question . I have a problem with posting the abortion on facebook. Nothing to do with a woman choice to abort . Young women can get the wrong message when you make a personal film with a reason to abort like her .

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And no one want to admit that most of the myth relating to abortion come from.....pro-lifers and their......MOVIES......these people are so shady...their are so many abortion consolers in chicago that are really hard core pro-lifers in disguise.....so many....nurses that try to scare people into not aborting....illegally.....telling lies and tall tells.

Crisis pregnancy centers. Dead  I've talked to so many people that went to those...they lure them in with free pregnancy tests and u/s done by people who usually have no training.  One told a woman her 5 week fetus was growing more rapidly than usual.  The other "nurse" ran in to the hall and started praying loudly in Spanish saying it was a miracle.  DeadLOL  Others will set up shop right next to a clinic and name themselves something very similar.  When women go into the wrong building, they'll try to keep them long enough to make them miss their appointment.  They'll hold their pants hostage any everything. Dead  These people are crazy. 

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:46pm
And they also have videos that they post....on....facebook of botched abortion........but were have an issue with an accurate depiction of what happens in the abortion room? Hell let me not even start with these overly religious nurses....they be trying it too.....

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:56pm
I don't disagree with it because who cares?  Abortions have been going on for a very long time, it's not some shameful secret that has to be swept under the table.  People kill me with this acting like it's ok to exist as long as it's not seen...if It's supportive for women that experience abortion then kudos...it's legal and no different than the right to film your childbirth or fill up the internet with celebrations of their unwanted babies that were born...I'm over all of this abortion outrage in this day and age while romanticizing fked up family situations bc they have cute pix to show for it.  It's annoying as hell to me why some ppl are so bothered by someone else choosing not to have kids.  

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Well, it makes more sense to not feel guilty or shameful about something you believe isn't wrong *shrugs*

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I don't really care about white women either *shrugs*

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:15pm
I'm ok with it.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:16pm
Its her choice to document her experience, I wouldn't watch it but it may help someone else.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:16pm
I watched it and it isn't graphic at all....

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:21pm
I watched it and honestly found her kind of annoying.  LOL  

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:23pm
Some women celebrate after their abortions nowadays so I'm not surprised. I went to a clinic with a friend and a lot of white women (some were their boyfriend or parents) were in there getting their problems dealt with.

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:24pm
I'm pro choice but don't care what other people do

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:31pm
Everyone has the right to make decisions that affect their lives, but honestly, I don't want to see an abortion.   I don't even want to see a birth on film.

Not that curious

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:19pm

I hope no young girls watch the video and think abortion equals birth control . That was my point . I mention in my op the video was not graphic . The woman should use some form  birth control. I stand by my views about her reason for her abortion . The risk she takes with unprotective sex is very serious .    

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:28pm
An abortion costs $400 on average and she'll need to drive an average of 30 miles away to get to a clinic.  It's a very impractical form of regular birth control.  

ETA:  She also got an IUD put in after the procedure. 

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:39pm
Just another yt attention whore.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:39pm
lol whats all these i knew she would be white post ?

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:57pm

Eh. People have a choice to view it or not.

I saw it and all that I can say is that from what I've seen, this experience isn't that common. But unless you're white and can afford a decent clinic then no surprise there.

I went with my cousin to get an abortion and there was no "you're a trooper" and "good job." The doctor barely said anything and the nurses were bitchy as fukk.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:16pm
Yeeeah, some clinics are definitely less customer-friendly than others.  Cherry Hill is a good clinic.  I know medicaid covers the procedure in NJ, so low income women can go there as well.   

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:14pm
Just goes to show what kind of sick minds we are dealing with. You flush one child down the toilet for entertainment because "you're not ready" but then have one five years later and claim to love it. 

#didntclick

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:15pm
Sad. Abortion is NOT birth control.

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:17pm
Yeah, I'm pro-choice.  However, I dont know if I could go through an abortion.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:22pm
On top of that she is a women's counselor so she know good and damn well how the human reproductive system work. She did this to get attention. Even if abortions are safe (not a factor imo) you telling me you conceived a child and killed it just for the hell of it? So baby's life is just nothing?

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:26pm
The video is intended to dispel myths...one of those myths is that abortions are unsafe.  Everything else is an assumption or an opinion, which, of course, you are entitled to. 

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Crisis pregnancy centers. Dead  I've talked to so many people that went to those...they lure them in with free pregnancy tests and u/s done by people who usually have no training.  One told a woman her 5 week fetus was growing more rapidly than usual.  The other "nurse" ran in to the hall and started praying loudly in Spanish saying it was a miracle.  DeadLOL  Others will set up shop right next to a clinic and name themselves something very similar.  When women go into the wrong building, they'll try to keep them long enough to make them miss their appointment.  They'll hold their pants hostage any everything. Dead  These people are crazy. 

GYALLL WTF?! @ the bolded. DAMNNNNNNN at the underlined.

TBH the women who i know who have had an abortion or multiple abortions were right happy about it afterwards. NO regrets, vybz kartel style. AND it changed their perception of the process, the women who get them etc etc OF COURSE Diane mentioned it to them, cause they tend to be pro-life on they high horse looking down at the "dash weh belly" girls till they need(ed) one. Oh and it was 100% illegal, y'all lucky to have that legal ish. Hell two were just like Fantasia abort one get pregnant again and keep the next. #dontcare

They charged and locked up a Doctor last year for performing an abortion on a 15 year old (she had complications after) she and her moms came in to his office pleading for it Angry charges dropped today. Today a govt. member came out and said we need legal abortions in public health system (those who can afford head to private doctors, the poorer carry to term) but they wont change that law anytime soonCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry 

I dont care about the reason any woman wants to have an abortion, i can mention and give out condoms till Im purple people still gonna go raw and act surprised when nature takes it's course. Sure i prefer preventative measures and the idea of multiple abortions doesnt make me happy. But women must be given control over their reproductive choices.

A fetus is not recognised as a child till it's born. And i dont see it getting child status in the future any time soon, too many legal repercussions if it were to be a child/human being. Yes i know that at conception it has the full set of chromosomes, is only gonna be a human being etc etc #dontcare

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:31pm
That she knows how the human reproductive system works is not assumption or opinion. She works at a woman's clinic. She said she didn't use birth control. 

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I knew she would be white.
I don't know why someone would want to do this other than prove a point.

I don't think there should be legislation against abortion but I don't see it as a cause of celebration either.

so totally agree!

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:36pm

IA.

Abortions have been going on since women could get pregnant and will continue. Scare tactics and shaming will not change a damn thing.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

That she knows how the human reproductive system works is not assumption or opinion. She works at a woman's clinic. She said she didn't use birth control. 

Yes, she also said because she knew about the complications of birth control, that she was afraid to use them.  So...educated about her body...still slipped up and got pregnant.  It happens. 

ETA:  Here's more of her story: 

http://madamenoire.com/426942/thing-positive-abortion-story-womens-clinic-counselor-films-abortion-procedure/" rel="nofollow - http://madamenoire.com/426942/thing-positive-abortion-story-womens-clinic-counselor-films-abortion-procedure/

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

TBH the women who i know who have had an abortion or multiple abortions were right happy about it afterwards. NO regrets, vybz kartel style. AND it changed their perception of the process, the women who get them etc etc OF COURSE Diane mentioned it to them, cause they tend to be pro-life on they high horse looking down at the "dash weh belly" girls till they need(ed) one. Oh and it was 100% illegal, y'all lucky to have that legal ish.

Some parliamentarians are clamouring for changes though

I guess the irony is, there are no clinics, so nobody knows when a woman is about to get one. 

But the flip side of that is that the women who dont have money to go to good doctors and get the procedure done in air-conditioned state of the art offices end up drinking pepsi and phensic for DIY abortions, or getting botched abortions.

Yep, I agree, women should be free to terminate, depending on their situation. But i think after one abortion, you really shouldn't find yourself in a situation where you need multiple abortions. 

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:41pm

Yes, she also said because she knew about the complications of birth control, that she was afraid to use them.  So...educated about her body...still slipped up and got pregnant.  It happens. 

I'm not gonna argue but knowing better and not doing better is not slipping up. She made a choice. She knew what she was doing.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Abortions have been going on since women could get pregnant and will continue. Scare tactics and shaming will not change a damn thing.

thats the thing, i think if a woman truly doesnt want to carry a pregnancy, for whatever reason, she will get an abortion, regardless of the horror stories or picketing

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:48pm

I'm not gonna argue but knowing better and not doing better is not slipping up. She made a choice. She knew what she was doing.

She was using whatever the rhythm method is called these days.  Which means that your assertion that she was doing this on purpose could be incorrect.  I was only talking about the intent behind the video.  i was not defending her or her decision.  She's done that herself.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:50pm
Okay I'm not going to argue. People just feel the way they feel.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:55pm
I'm honestly not trying to argue.  I'm not even bringing up how I personally feel.  I'm just presenting her perspective as she's expressed it. 

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:57pm
I understand but I think everyone has agenda. The agenda of pro-choicers (aka pro-abortion)--I'm not sure what that is yet. I just don't think it's right to take a human life all willy nilly and that's before all the politics is brought into it.

If you say what she did is okay that means you're negating the importance and uniqueness and potential of that human life and that's all it is to me. But I think pro choicers have other reasons.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

TBH the women who i know who have had an abortion or multiple abortions were right happy about it afterwards. NO regrets, vybz kartel style. AND it changed their perception of the process, the women who get them etc etc OF COURSE Diane mentioned it to them, cause they tend to be pro-life on they high horse looking down at the "dash weh belly" girls till they need(ed) one. Oh and it was 100% illegal, y'all lucky to have that legal ish.

Some parliamentarians are clamouring for changes though

I guess the irony is, there are no clinics, so nobody knows when a woman is about to get one. 

But the flip side of that is that the women who dont have money to go to good doctors and get the procedure done in air-conditioned state of the art offices end up drinking pepsi and phensic for DIY abortions, or getting botched abortions.

Yep, I agree, women should be free to terminate, depending on their situation. But i think after one abortion, you really shouldn't find yourself in a situation where you need multiple abortions. 

There are no publicized clinics but there are definately there. In the ghetto and uptown too.

WF eff pepsi and phensic, it's cytotec the ulcer medication that's running the place now just call your friendly black market pharmacist. Hell that's what some regular doctors give, my gyno despises the practice.

I dont think more than one makes you worse than than having one. There is no magic number. Have 20 i shall not judge, i'll sit with you and all but i may kick you in the throat for being dumb. Embarrassed

Nuh that me a talk about when i say govt member want it to be legal.Some parliamentarians are clamouring for changes though

This is why i say Jamaicans are hypocritical as a society. The culture allows cheating with multiple, aint sh*t , married partners is lax as fuqq on sexual education from the kids to the adults, sexual ignornace and myths abound and given all this they play holier-than-thou on the abortion legalisation. Plus they now they are being performed. When my doctor showed me he had done 3-4 before we came in at about noon the morning i nearly keeled over.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:05pm
Liesnalibis, I'm pro-choice...choice being the key word, so I support your right to feel how you feel.  I will also support this woman in her decision to end her pregnancy on her terms.  I value life, but when looking at the options, my conscience tells me to give priority to the living, breathing individual.  That's just my set of values.  Yours are different, which is why this is still a deeply divisive issue.  We have different values, but that's okay.       

ETA: typos Dead

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:14pm

An abortion costs $400 on average and she'll need to drive an average of 30 miles away to get to a clinic.  It's a very impractical form of regular birth control.  

ETA:  She also got an IUD put in after the procedure. 

I read a booklet which used a number of studies to access to abortions were difficult for poorer women in the USA. It mentioned factors like distance from the clinic, access to transport, gathering funds, someone to watch the children etc etc which made them delay until it either couldnt be performed legally or the cost went up out of their reach. I had intended to make a thread here but i never checked the booklet out of the library. The info was late nineties early 2000s but i was blown not necessarily by what i stated before but other things it looked at. Of course i dont even know what section of the library it was in.OuchOuchOuchOuch

I consider abortion birth control in the literal meaning *shrugs* just not contraception. 

ITA an abortion is safer than a full term pregnancy. As with any choice in life some women think long and hard about it others make up their minds instantly, some regret it some dont, some take time to mourn but are happy with their choices. #dontcare I just love when some persons are pro life yet turn around and shame women for being unmarried mothers, or having a kid by an aint ish dude, or using the baby to trap the dude , or being a gold diggin heaux etc etc

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:21pm

Okay I'm not going to argue. People just feel the way they feel.
Thank you . I listen to every word the woman spoke on DR .DREW . Abortion was her birth control method if you actually listen to her live interview . I have never judge a woman choice in topics , but this heffa is a exception due to her history . I have nothing left to debate or say . YES I AM PRO Life depending on the circumstance . Nothing to do with my nursing career or religion. My topic was simply to ask how members feel about her filming the abortion .

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:25pm
My first impression is that it was tacky. But since I've been pregnant I've looked at birth videos, csection videos, breast feeding videos.. All things people consider "private matters"
I looked at them because no matter what people say it's like I want to see with my own eyes. If I ever wanted an abortion I think I would have searched for and watched her video too. I'm glad that it's out there.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

My first impression is that it was tacky. But since I've been pregnant I've looked at birth videos, csection videos, breast feeding videos.. All things people consider "private matters"
I looked at them because no matter what people say it's like I want to see with my own eyes. If I ever wanted an abortion I think I would have searched for and watched her video too. I'm glad that it's out there.

Right.....just like people use to say sex education talk is a private matter until you realize.....people aren't getting the info they need in private......

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:31pm
"My girlfriend doesn't have a uterus, but she thinks she's pregnant..." Cry  The sh*t I hear. LOL

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:32pm
Oh, and while I was watching the c section videos I wonder why they chose that method, like was it a medical necessity or out of convenience, at the end of the day I have to accept the decision made between doctor and an informed patient is all that matters.

That's the same thing I feel about abortion, I would wonder why but at the end of the day my opinion doesn't matter.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:35pm

"My girlfriend doesn't have a uterus, but she thinks she's pregnant..." Cry  The sh*t I hear. LOL

Lies! lies you tellingCryCryCryCry i guess he meant urethra but now that still wouldnt be right.LOL

I dont think i responded to the OP. I dont mind that she made a video especially if it is helpful. Hell there are videos of all sorts of surgeries on the internet.  

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:38pm
"If I have sex with a girl who's pregnant by another man, will my sperm kill the baby?"  Stern Smile  I will never forget that one.  LOL

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:46pm
Moar!! Moar!!! How do you keep a straight face Jas?

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:46pm
I'm not about snatching rights away especially something as intimate as this but I can't romanticize it either. You're snuffing out life . That can't be diminished.

But I think most rational women realize that.
For most women abortion isn't approached flippantly

I don't agree with but...

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:50pm
I'm pro choice, I don't think she needed to film her experience, but if someone else really needs this to help then, i guess. I feel like if a woman really doesn't want to have a child she won't, this video won't matter and neither will crazy folk outside of clinics with pictures of mutilated fetuses.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:57pm

Moar!! Moar!!! How do you keep a straight face Jas?

LOL  Luckily, it's over the phone.  I've heard soooo many weird questions now, that I'm pretty used to it.  

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:01pm
We film everything else. Why not

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:03pm
pro womens rights, abort as many babies as you like.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:18pm
Dont see the issue. if shes using abortion as form of birth control it will take its toll thats none if my business.

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:16pm
Considering how voyeuristic our society has become, I'm not surprised. It was simply a matter of time. I'm sure that ToiletDiaries or PapSmearGram will become normal soon enough.

I don't agree but I also don't think that I need to.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:22pm
Kathy Griffin has gotten a couple of public pap smears to raise awareness about cervical cancer and obamacare. LOL

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:24pm

LOL  Luckily, it's over the phone.  I've heard soooo many weird questions now, that I'm pretty used to it.  

I bet. In undergrad, I worked as a counselor at the Sex Education Center and I'd hear some strange things too. But these were college kids so maybe they had an excuse LOL

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:25pm
The absolute most Is the beautiful cervix site. A woman placed a camera in her vagina every day for to show how the cervix appearance and fluids change throughout your cycle.

Posted By: leftywefty
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I'm not about snatching rights away especially something as intimate as this but I can't romanticize it either. You're snuffing out life . That can't be diminished.

But I think most rational women realize that.
For most women abortion isn't approached flippantly

I don't agree with but...

I completely agree. 

The absolute most Is the beautiful cervix site. A woman placed a camera in her vagina every day for to show how the cervix appearance and fluids change throughout your cycle.

I was hoping someone  remembered tthis

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:26pm
That's her business but now she has a digital memory of her murdering her innocent embryo...

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I bet. In undergrad, I worked as a counselor at the Sex Education Center and I'd hear some strange things too. But these were college kids so maybe they had an excuse LOL

I really enjoy it. Heart  It does let me know how desperately we need comprehensive sex education. Dead

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:28pm

I really enjoy it. Heart  It does let me know how desperately we need comprehensive sex education. Dead

yes because I think I've been out of undergrad longer than you've been alive and it's sad that the education hasn't gotten much better.  

not sure, but it's been many years LOL 

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:30pm

@ the bolded, i get it now. lolol

purple any gems to share.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:33pm

I was hoping someone  remembered tthis

I felt my soul leave my body!CryCryCry but i have to see!

Wasnt there a show in England that broadcast over public airwaves sex live and direct with camera in/on genitalia from start to finish? Viewers complained that it was on in prime time and little teenaged girls were watching but the station/production co said its science/education and all that jazz,

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:33pm
its not my business but its like she wants it to be Confused

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:00pm
Maybe Disney needs to get back into the game. LOL

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:15pm

i saw that. im glad someone did it. i always wondered what it looked like.Confused i like to see what goes on in there.Smile

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:24pm
I am surprisingly not bothered by this.
I am not going to watch.
I'm not currently considering an abortion.
If I were this might helpful.

Posted By: marumaruyobi
Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:17am
Yes! Inform the people! Information is important! She opened herself up to criticism by posting her business on the innanet. However, i give zero *&%^$#@Es about babies or people who use abortion as birth control. Not my body, not my dr, 100% does not involve me at all.

Print Page | Close Window