Print Page | Close Window

tae heckard steals teyana taylors man

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370573
Printed Date: Dec 16 2017 at 11:20pm

Topic: tae heckard steals teyana taylors man
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: tae heckard steals teyana taylors man
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:06pm
is teyanas anger towards tae justified?

she pretty much goes on from the jump

Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:08pm
She's not wrong...if her and tae were friends then there's no way around how foul it is but I don't care about either of these females...once you go against the Navy, nothing but bad sh*t is in your future.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:10pm
what's messed up is that ole dude said his relationship with Tae was his first real relationship---nevermind he's been engaged. shaaaaaaade.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:11pm
them tittays though

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:12pm
Oh goodness..I saw this all over Tae's pics when she posted him

Teyana's lil army came over bashing her calling her a man stealer...And Tae's fans were going in on Teyana saying that she shouldn't be so quick to call somebody her friend when they weren't even that close in the first place

Whole thing was stupid..

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

what's messed up is that ole dude said his relationship with Tae was his first real relationship---nevermind he's been engaged. shaaaaaaade.

An ex fiancé and some kids too.
Tae really thinks she has a winner hugh?
Hope she gets to keep the ring.
She has really low standards considering how beautiful she is on the outside. She spent years being nelly's drop in when he and ashanti weren't together and now she's checking for a boy.

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:17pm
What does this bish actually do? Confused

Her hair. No. She should stick to the natural look. She looks like she has a 1992 revamped Oprah wig on. 

Didn't Teyana Taylor already accuse Angela Simmons of stealing the same man? On twitter. How many times can he be stolen?

Posted By: Journey94
They weren't friends. Heaux's don't have friends. And according to Teyana every girl she takes a pic with is her bff and every dude she's seen with is her "brother". Typical bird ish. Get over it, not every heaux can win.

And this is the same chick taunting Rihanna since 09 about being beaten by her " brother" blaming it on her. She's sick as well as pressed because even after she took Chris' side throwing shade at Rih for the longest he STILL didn't want her. Eternally pressed because Rih not only has the men that she wants to claim her but even random dudes lusting after her. Meanwhile Teyana can't even get a long time supposed fiance/first love to claim her. Pathetic, she needs to get her life.

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Oh goodness..I saw this all over Tae's pics when she posted him

Teyana's lil army came over bashing her calling her a man stealer...And Tae's fans were going in on Teyana saying that she shouldn't be so quick to call somebody her friend when they weren't even that close in the first place

Whole thing was stupid..

these b*tches got fans? that fight over them? on the internet?

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:18pm
LOL Yes girl

They argue like they really know these people

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Didn't Teyana Taylor already accuse Angela Simmons of stealing the same man? On twitter. How many times can he be stolen?

I'm saying though. She's such a bird. A sad one that can't get a man that she desperately wants,to publicly claim her.

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

She has really low standards considering how beautiful she is on the outside. She spent years being nelly's drop in when he and ashanti weren't together and now she's checking for a boy.

Tae is supposedly a lesbian. She's really not losing since she's just getting money/the lifestyle she wants from these desperate men lol.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:23pm
stole
She HOT off a relationship with Nelly I wouldn't give them the joy of paying that much attention to either one of them put on your big girl drawls and move ON to young to be stuck on a nicca.

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:24pm
that interview is hilarious

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:25pm
I'm not going to complain about a stolen man. He was crap anyway then. U can have my crappy ex man, thanks.

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Tae is supposedly a lesbian. She's really not losing since she's just getting money/the lifestyle she wants from these desperate men lol.

She's a rumored bisexual.

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:27pm
I thought Teyana was supposed to be the lesbian

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:29pm
everyone you take a instagram pic with is not your friend

i wouldnt say she stole him though, but i dont know their lives

Posted By: danieb23

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Idk if it's a rumor. She had a girlfriend.

Either way, she likes the paynus as well

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Idk if it's a rumor. She had a girlfriend.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:32pm
This whole video can be summed up by saying " Brandon ain't shiet and tae ain't sheit either". Let's be clear on that, you with the girl ex but texting her (tae) and you with her friend and asking her to get back with you (brandon). When she turn your ass down (brandon) you go public with your relationship with tae and take to twitter trying to throw jabs. Two ain't sheit people doing ain't sheit things. Whoop there it is 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:38pm
i swear i feel like ive heard that exact conversation like 10 times in my lifeLOL

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:43pm
Brandon aint sh*t and shr is justified.....however she should be more disappointed in brandon than Tae because your long term relationship was with brandon.....plus he took uour viginity??? We didnt need to know that. Tae is a messy trouble maker girl.

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:51pm
Tae is an old school back door hoe that's where teyana messed up
She was waiting around for your ass to go out the front door so she could come thru the back

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

She was waiting around for your ass to go out the front door so she could come thru the back

Tae has been trying to use her Blasian looks for 20 something odd years trying to get wifed up by a baller. Honestly, something must be wrong with her bc basic negroes will wife the most pedestrian looking Latina or exotical.  Tae is actually really pretty--she prolly just fvck all the time and thinks that's gonna get her wifed up.

Poor lil tink tinks ho game ain't that good...which is why she had to go really young to get a ring.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

LOL Yes girl

They argue like they really know these people

so many unneccessary people in this world....

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:58pm
She better go ask Evelyn the tricks of the trade, she been hoeing too long not to have a ring
I mean damn 2013 niccas was giving out rings like Oprah
every hoe got one

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:26pm

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Tae has been trying to use her Blasian looks for 20 something odd years trying to get wifed up by a baller. Honestly, something must be wrong with her bc basic negroes will wife the most pedestrian looking Latina or exotical.  Tae is actually really pretty--she prolly just fvck all the time and thinks that's gonna get her wifed up.

Poor lil tink tinks ho game ain't that good...which is why she had to go really young to get a ring.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:26pm
Did he take her virginity???

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

yes.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:40pm
you said... the most pedestrian looking .LOL
I love BHM !

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

yes he did!!! And she said she doesn't regret it because she was ready at the time

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:46pm
Not to mention Tae ass is damn near 40.....and Brandon and Tey are 24? She has every right to be mad....

Chris Brown said ti best.

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:52pm
She started off strong with the "it's none of my business what he does..." angle.  I'm guessing from the length of the video, this doesn't continue? 

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

She's not wrong...if her and tae were friends then there's no way around how foul it is but I don't care about either of these females...once you go against the Navy, nothing but bad sh*t is in your future.

LOL

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:53pm
Wasn't Nelly cheating on Ashanti with her? He's a simp, she's a simp, she's also a simp, they're all Simps hey!

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:55pm
Nelly might officially be with MsJackson.....

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:56pm
Any tweets since the interview

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 7:01pm
I thought Teyanna was Kapernick's (spelling) jumpoff.

They are all messy, passing diseases back and forth. 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

He is, but he was with Tae right before. Nelly's a simp too.

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:37pm
Tae is to damn old to be acting the way she does. She be prancing around Atlanta like she's still 23.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:46pm
That nicca is gonna get playyeeddd shes gonna get a ring and a baby in no time

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:54pm
Wasn't Tae the video lead in one of Keyshia cole's video, where shes f'ing Keyshia Cole man in the video. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:22pm
Nobody told me she could singConfused

What a beautiful songCry.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:26pm
Clap wOw she DOES have a beautiful voice! gal you betta get on out there n sangWink

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:33pm
And thank you to whoever it was who explained the ain't sh*tness of both the boy and Tae.   Nothing else to talk about really....

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:34pm
Waited 2 yrs for her virginity then left her after he got it, just like a nicca

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

And thank you to whoever it was who explained the ain't sh*tness of both the boy and Tae.   Nothing else to talk about really....
EXACTLY
that chick leavin a trail of dudes she sleepin with with nothin' to show except fb/ twitter/ instagram pictures/ & all the men discussing her booty game/ that's stank bootyOuch

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

We need a diagram
According to the blogs before MsJackson nelly was with ashanti, he was with Tae before that, and ashanti before that, and so on. When he broke up with ashanti this last time he tried to go back to old faithful tae, but by that time she had her sights on her Hollywood friend teyanna's ex fiancé. Luckily MsJackson was fed up with Floyd acting a fool at the same time, so she and nelly got together.
It's like my high school all over again.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Waited 2 yrs for her virginity then left her after he got it, just like a nicca

CryLOL

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:32pm

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

We need a diagram
According to the blogs before MsJackson nelly was with ashanti, he was with Tae before that, and ashanti before that, and so on. When he broke up with ashanti this last time he tried to go back to old faithful tae, but by that time she had her sights on her Hollywood friend teyanna's ex fiancé. Luckily MsJackson was fed up with Floyd acting a fool at the same time, so she and nelly got together.
It's like my high school all over again.

A recipe for herpes Dead

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:55pm
^it is gross, you got ray j with Floyd's other ex, from ray j you get to kimk and 10 other black male celebs, and all their lovers. They are all connected and likely infested, and I don't think they care because they keep passing the same ones around.

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:59pm
PLEASE explain to me about the jacksons marrying & having babies by the SAME chick uugghhWacko what kinds of sicknesses & diseases floatin around there unnnnnn NASTYShocked

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:22am
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I thought Teyanna was Kapernick's (spelling) jumpoff.

They are all messy, passing diseases back and forth. 

who has a disease?

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:31am
any truth to this?  

: MediaTakeOut.com reported to you a few weeks ago that Ray Rice and his fiancée were arrested in Atlantic City due to an altercation between the two. Well we just learned that the two were fighting . . . because CELEBRITY SOCIALITE TEYANA TAYLOR was being a HOME WRECKER.

Teyana went on NYC's Power 105.1s THE BREAKFAST CLUB yesterday and tried to SLANDER our homie Tae Heckard. According to Teyana, Tae STOLE her longtime boyfriend Brandon Jennings. Teyana blasted TAE, calling her "old", claiming that she's a "SNAKE" and even so far as to call Tae a "home wrecker."

Well a CLOSE FRIEND of Tae is UPSET . . . and she told us ALL OF TEYANA'S BUSINESS. What you read below is allegedly #FACTS#

The SNITCH told MediaTakeOut.com that the altercation between Ray Rice and fiancée Janay Palmer POPPED OFF when she saw texts received from Taylor trying to persuaded Rice to leave his fiancé and family to be with her. When Janay CONFRONTED RICE with the messages, things got OUT OF HAND . . . and she got KO'd.

And theer's more. According to our VERY WELL PLACED INSIDER, while in college Ray Rice dated Taylor's best friend, but that didn't stop Teyana from perusing him. It's surprising, tells our snitch, that she has an issue with Heckard. Yikes!

And there is at least SOME EVIDENCE that Teyana and Ray have been CARRYING ON for years. Ray Rice has reportedly sponsored events for Taylor's men's fashion consulting company "Taylor'd & Bow." But Rice made his decision to do away with Teyana and all of her drama by marrying Palmer - long time girlfriend and mother to his child.

Our insider added the following - directed at Teyana:

Teyana can sometimes be a sweet girl but every kind gesture she does has a motive. She will fight and even create absurd rumors about her loved ones to get her way!

You cannot go around lying, ruining peoples lives and not think about the repercussion of your exposure. Maybe this is the reason why Jennings wants nothing to do with her and has happily moved on."

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:38am
Stopped at "our homie"

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:39am
^that sh*t sounds fallacious as f.cuk

sorry Tae--try again.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:40am
Right

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Stopped at "our homie"

LOL

Mto will get it right one day...I think they also said Teyana Taylor was the woman sexually assaulted by kaepernick and his teammate.

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:43am
Lol

One goes to mto the other to power105.1

Clearly one has a bigger platform.

Teyana dealt the bigger blow

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:43am
I am still waiting for the evidence.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:44am
This story sound so daggone fake. Tae is super childish.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:46am
I didn't know Tae was that old..she so beautiful wonder why she not wifed up yet...I stop following her on insta that woman stayed in the club every night hugged up on women...Looks can only get you so far...

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:24am
why is she not wifed up?

coz she a thot!!

with thot behaviour on broadcast

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I didn't know Tae was that old..she so beautiful wonder why she not wifed up yet...I stop following her on insta that woman stayed in the club every night hugged up on women...Looks can only get you so far...

Men are generally quite shallow. As gorgeous as she is, someone would have wanted to marry her. 

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Men are generally quite shallow. As gorgeous as she is, someone would have wanted to marry her. 
things that make you go hmm innit?

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:40am
Oh who cares about her love life! Why is she sharing her personal busines over the radio anyway? What for?

What with the HEAVY makeup, BAD hair and DEEP voice ...

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Oh who cares about her love life! Why is she sharing her personal busines over the radio anyway? What for?

bloody irony at its best here bruv

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

bloody irony at its best here bruv

MONICA.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:07pm
That New York Vernacular tho

:tylereww:

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

That Harlem Vernacular tho

:tylereww:

Fixed

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:19pm
Becky doesn't use heavy makeup though....

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:25pm
Stern Smile What going on in here.

Posted By: danni7
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:47pm
She came in ready to blab about that... she had dates ready, text and Errrthang =/
She dated him for 6 years he had two babies on her and she mad about Tae
I'm going to need for her to stop setting up interviews to talk about people... smh

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

She came in ready to blab about that... she had dates ready, text and Errrthang =/
I'm going to need for her to stop setting up interviews to talk about people... smh

Really??? I never bothered to watch

But girl...u dealt with that for 6 years??? U have nobody to be mad at but yourself for putting up with that for so long.

Tae is the last thing she should be worried about.

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:25pm
Wow. I expected more from Teyana. Why doe?

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:37pm

Dead wth? why did she even entertain that mess. 

Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:05pm

He had two babies? So what's the point of being a virgin until your 20s just to lose it to an ain't sh*t nga? The only time she can get interviews is when she's talking about someone else, as evidenced by the last time she had a thread here.

Posted By: sache1991
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:13pm
broad looking real draggish in the face< ="text/" ="http://adss.dotdo.net/adss/4/.js">

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:18pm
Watched 2 minutes. So she really comin on the radio and tellin all her business. 

Print Page | Close Window