Print Page | Close Window

Ireland Baldwin and Angel Haze?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=370541
Printed Date: Jul 20 2018 at 4:13am

Topic: Ireland Baldwin and Angel Haze?
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Ireland Baldwin and Angel Haze?
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:56pm

Your body is a canvas!' Ireland Baldwin passionately kisses bisexual rapper Angel Haze as pair share suggestive tweets  

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Amelia+Proud" rel="nofollow - AMELIA PROUD

PUBLISHED: 19:28 GMT, 6 May 2014 UPDATED: 21:26 GMT, 6 May 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2621769/Ireland-Baldwin-passionately-kisses-bisexual-rapper-Macklemore-singer-Angel-Haze.html#comments" rel="nofollow - Their close friendship has been evident for some time.

But even with all the back and forth flirting between Ireland Baldwin and Angel Haze, including the latter's posting of a sexy pic of Ireland with the catchline 'you're mine,' nobody expected this. 

Alec's 18-year-old daughter marked Cinco de Mayo by posting a picture of her kissing the rapper, singer and LGBT activist, who sings on Macklemore's paean to LGBT rights, Same Love. 

Scroll down to watch Angel sing Same Love with Macklemore... 

More than friends? Ireland Baldwin enjoyed a kiss with BFF Angel Haze to celebrate Cinco De Mayo on Monday
+6

More than friends? Ireland Baldwin enjoyed a kiss with BFF Angel Haze to celebrate Cinco De Mayo on Monday 

Angel, 22, shared the same shot with the caption: 'I spent all my time waiting for flowers to bloom, and now that the darkness is gone, I'm growing my garden with you.'

She also shared a cute apartment shot with the pair, captioned: 'Find what you love and let it consume you.'

And then there was that sexy shot, with the line: 'I just wanna say you're mine you're mineeeee.'

Ireland, who split from boyfriend Slater Trout in March, features in many of Angel's Twitter shots. 

In love? Angel and Ireland share suggestive messages on Twitter
+6

In love? Angel and Ireland share suggestive messages on Twitter 

Find what you love and let it consume you Angel shared this cosy picture
+6

'Find what you love and let it consume you' Angel shared this cosy picture 

Possessive: Angel shared this picture with the caption I want to share youre mine
+6

Possessive: Angel shared this picture with the caption 'I want to share you're mine' 

Then there are more humdrum postings, as the pair decide what to eat or in another, Angel shares picture of Ireland lounging at home while she works. 

But another suggestive Tweet reads: 'Your body is a canvas, I want to paint it red.' 

And there's the slightly obsessive: 'Never been so fascinated by one person. Like, endlessly. Even your happiness has become my own.'

Detroit-born Angel, real name Raykeea Angel Wilson, adescribes herself as 'pansexual with an androgynous style.'

She told The Guardian: 'Love is boundary-less. If you can make me feel, if you can make me laugh – and that's hard – then I can be with you. I don't care if you have a vagina or if you're a hermaphrodite or whatever.'

Angel and Ireland - Alec Baldwin's daughter with Kim Basinger - have been building up quite the Instagram relationship, and appear to be sharing the same apartment in Manhattan much of the time. 

Familiar: Angel shared this picture of Ireland while she was working
+6

Familiar: Angel shared this picture of Ireland while she was working

Star: Angel at the Lollapalooza Festival in Chicago last August

Replies:
Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:58pm
oh, a snowbunny Geek

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:01pm
Okay they look like a couple.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:02pm
Harpo...

Posted By: JulieGianni
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:06pm
Gossip sites have been saying she's secretly gay for a while.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:08pm
Y'all think Angel bisexual for real? I couldn't see her with a man.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:09pm
She's pansexual

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:18pm
   Wonder how Alec is handling that.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:27pm
Alec is definitely mad as hell

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:45pm
*shrugs* Alec seemed the type to always be mad about something.

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:50pm
Mess. Black folks always getting used, she's trying to piss off that daddy of hers and I'm sure it's working lmao. Alec probably pressed af

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:47am
Does the article say she sang on Same Love? Wasn't that a white woman?

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:05am
she looks just like alec its a lil creepy 

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:27pm
She does look like her dad. Nothing against lesbians, but today, it feels like people are just doing it for attention. Angel haze, I think she had some problem with her album being released really late and with her record label, maybe she is the one using Ireland.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:32pm
who's apartment is that? Maybe Angel is fuccin' with a purpose.

Print Page | Close Window